The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Because I'M Susie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))
    Well, I REALLY AM Suzie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> sorry
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

wow....so when you listen to those songs don't you ever think he's singing just for you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There , i feel much better, i just did a huge silent scream...
    next time i'll whine, again silently...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    the real lyrics were
    [s:2n5fgzxn]Susie[/s:2n5fgzxn]Gema got your number
    And [s:2n5fgzxn]Susie[/s:2n5fgzxn] Gema ain't your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the dance floor
    Blood is on the knife
    [s:2n5fgzxn]Susie's[/s:2n5fgzxn]Gema´s got your number
    And[s:2n5fgzxn]Susie[/s:2n5fgzxn] Gema says its right
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

That song was written tooo meeeeeeeeee <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    the real lyrics were
    [s:2fingtk4]Susie[/s:2fingtk4]Gema got your number
    And [s:2fingtk4]Susie[/s:2fingtk4] Gema ain't your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the knife
    [s:2fingtk4]Susie's[/s:2fingtk4]Gema´s got your number
    And[s:2fingtk4]Susie[/s:2fingtk4] Gema says its right

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    the real lyrics were
    [s:15w2z8k9]Susie[/s:15w2z8k9]Gema got your number
    And [s:15w2z8k9]Susie[/s:15w2z8k9] Gema ain't your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the knife
    [s:15w2z8k9]Susie's[/s:15w2z8k9]Gema´s got your number
    And[s:15w2z8k9]Susie[/s:15w2z8k9] Gema says its right

Are you that dangerous Gema <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i want a song so im a changing my name to SPEECHLESS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    the real lyrics were
    [s:2hs0w51o]Susie[/s:2hs0w51o]Gema got your number
    And [s:2hs0w51o]Susie[/s:2hs0w51o] Gema ain't your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the knife
    [s:2hs0w51o]Susie's[/s:2hs0w51o]Gema´s got your number
    And[s:2hs0w51o]Susie[/s:2hs0w51o] Gema says its right

Are you that dangerous Gema <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

Yeah <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> '
    proof <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    [s:2hs0w51o]The[/s:2hs0w51o][s:2hs0w51o]girl[/s:2hs0w51o] Gema was persuasive
    [s:2hs0w51o]The girl[/s:2hs0w51o] Gema I could not trust
    [s:2hs0w51o]The girl[/s:2hs0w51o] Gema was bad
    [s:2hs0w51o]The girl[/s:2hs0w51o] Gema was dangerous
    :cry: i want a song so im a changing my name to SPEECHLESS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

SPAKKLE-CHLEES
    SPAKKLE-CHLEES
    THAT´S HOWWW YOU MAKE ME FEELLLL
    :cry: i want a song so im a changing my name to SPEECHLESS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

beautifullllllll ahhhhhhh what a song.......

@Gema are you sure you are OK <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ?
    I hope you are not the next case of multiple personalities disorder here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    the real lyrics were
    [s:8ksb2gz8]Susie[/s:8ksb2gz8]Gema got your number
    And [s:8ksb2gz8]Susie[/s:8ksb2gz8] Gema ain't your friend
    Look who took you under
    With seven inches in
    Blood is on the knife
    [s:8ksb2gz8]Susie's[/s:8ksb2gz8]Gema´s got your number
    And[s:8ksb2gz8]Susie[/s:8ksb2gz8] Gema says its right

Yeah <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> '
    proof <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    [s:8ksb2gz8]The[/s:8ksb2gz8][s:8ksb2gz8]girl[/s:8ksb2gz8] Gema was persuasive
    [s:8ksb2gz8]The girl[/s:8ksb2gz8] Gema I could not trust
    [s:8ksb2gz8]The girl[/s:8ksb2gz8] Gema was bad
    [s:8ksb2gz8]The girl[/s:8ksb2gz8] Gema was dangerous

So now we really know who we are dealing with <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If you continue this way all his songs will be about Gema soon <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I hope you are not the next case of multiple personalities disorder here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The next???, what has happened lately? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> another troll attak or what? pls, inform meeeeeee. which thread should I read to understand? i have millions of posts unread <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

The next???, what has happened lately? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> another troll attak or what? pls, inform meeeeeee. which thread should I read to understand? i have millions of posts unread <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I don't know if this will help you but take a look:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=256&t=18353<!-- l -->

Of course it is locked now <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I read up to page 7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Wow, 21 pages.... I guess the guests are just one and the same person?
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I read up to page 7 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Wow, 21 pages.... I guess the guests are just one and the same person?

It brings readers right? <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

I don't think so - only some of them

It brings readers right? <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

Creates motion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> plus, developes the consequent theories supporting the hoax.

wow....so when you listen to those songs don't you ever think he's singing just for you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?

Well, I DO like to hear him saying my name <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Lucky you daydream-animated-animation-day-dream-smiley-emoticon-000404-medium.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I've been playing the Experience for hours a day since friday, and my arms and legs and hips and sides are so sore! crying.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've been playing the Experience for hours a day since friday, and my arms and legs and hips and sides are so sore! crying.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

wow cooool I wish I had the energy to do that!!! what an inspiration <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

wow cooool I wish I had the energy to do that!!! what an inspiration <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks! I've only been able to get 5 stars on Ghosts & Dirty Diana. But I'm soooo close on a few others! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I've been practicing a lot lately, but it's making me so sore! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Ouch ...
    Today especially I'm so homesick for Michael. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I love you so much, Michael!
  • I've been playing the Experience for hours a day since friday, and my arms and legs and hips and sides are so sore! crying.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well, I am learning to dance like Michael, with the new game for the wii, actually I am doing it with my niece, she is only 12 yrs old and I am 50, I guess she keeps up very well, I in another hand am very slow, I have lost some weight though, it is a good exercise. Now that I am doing it, I understand why Michael was thin, he had no choice to keep that weight because to dance and sing at the same time it is not easy. you need to really be in shape and he is. So there is not way in hell that he was taking drugs. Just buy the game and do dance and you will let me know how you feel, and understand what I am trying to say. God bless.
    I want to post in some interesting threads but i get a message "forum closed", is it my pc or a glitch in the forum? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->