The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    oh Michael I hope you are OK <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Loving you was easy, once upon a time... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I wish you would understand that I only give you a hard time when you don't understand what I feel like. God, I know it's hard to forget this but I'm trying really to just drop it.

Why can't you understand? I'm too young to be this distressed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I want you to help me support all the things I love and you turn your nose up at it. You tell me to grow up or that he is dead and gone or something like one person can't change the world, what makes you think you could do that? He probably wouldn't have liked you anyway...

Why demote me? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You really hurt me. All night, I cried. How you always tear me to pieces? I always ask God why? Why would you do this to me?

Did I hurt you? By being the best I can be, like I put someone above you....Why? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

You broke my heart deep down inside.. you lied to me. You said you loved everything about me. You told me to be myself. You told me to follow dreams and shoot for the sky. You lied to me. You said it was good for me to be different in this world. But you talk about me behind my back like I'm not somebody in this world. You hate the things I love. You always tell me to grow up. To grow up.... You always remind me how I'm almost a college student now. That I need to be more of an adult now. I try to be... but there is someone that I would like to be. I like to be me. I like to be me. You lied to me. Why would you lie to me?

Oh Mommy, you said being different was what the world needs? Why would you say that to me? To idolize someone better than him? To be like my race and do everything the other kids do... They are not me.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Please Mommy, understand that I can only be what I want to be...

I can only be me..... I'm sorry.

Oh no, little one, don't be down. Remember everyone doesn't feel the magic that we feel. It's okay <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just remember this and don't let anyone every tell you any different... Shine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and just be YOU!! [youtube:3h16678j]

Amen and God Bless you hesouttamylife!! This is a wonderful song, thank you for posting it for Black_Orchid. I hope it helps her/him to understand that it's ok to be "different"and that we can all "shine" in our own unique ways!

Don't stop believing Black_orchid, Please, please Keep the faith always and don't let anyone or anything stand in the way of your dreams! Live your life with Love my friend and trust in who YOU are...a shining star, unlike any other star in the universe, you are "unique" and "special" just like each and everyone of us here...BELIEVE IT!! <3 <3

Sending you both all the LOVE you can handle! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Ok, it has nothing to do with crying, i just like this song

[youtube:1haayf5d]
    somtimes I wonder when he had time to make so much music...it looks like he was working himself way too much
  • somtimes I wonder when he had time to make so much music...it looks like he was working himself way too much

He had the time...he had to hide from the world most of the time (unless he lived in disguise) What else could he do?
    And no wonder he read so much...doesn't that make you wanna cry? It makes me sad thinking he had to live like this for forty some years. He could be such a big influence on the world and yet he has to hide. I think I need a good night's sleep.

Thanks Gina for reminding me of this song, another hidden gem !!
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I wanna scream and say this out loud: Michael is only human!
    His music is perfect but he is not. He can make mistakes, he can get sick, he can have enough.
    His soul is wonderful but he is not God.
    He is genius but genius need to rest sometime too.
    He lived to entertain us but he needs his own life too.
    We were his family but he has three wonderful chidren too.

MICHAEL, IF YOU READ THIS, YOU KNOW WE NEVER MEANT TO PUT A PRESSURE ON YOU. TAKE YOUR TIME. WHENEVER YOU ARE READY. WE LOVE YOU MORE.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    My rant today is called...

FUCK KAREN FAYE'S LIFE.
    Why is this 'thing' with uncontrolable hair,a massive nose which is stuck into everyone elses business,a mouth full of lies,and fingers which type hate and racist comments to Michael's fans and supporters....ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN BREATHE.

Thank you,that is all
    uncontrolable hair
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am getting really annoyed and fustrated...the Lakers lost their 3rd game in the play offs...I don't blame Kobe because he is doing really well and Gasol, although he isn't playing as good as last year...but the other guys really need to pick it up.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I wanna scream and say this out loud: Michael is only human!
    His music is perfect but he is not. He can make mistakes, he can get sick, he can have enough.
    His soul is wonderful but he is not God.
    He is genius but genius need to rest sometime too.
    He lived to entertain us but he needs his own life too.
    We were his family but he has three wonderful chidren too.

MICHAEL, IF YOU READ THIS, YOU KNOW WE NEVER MEANT TO PUT A PRESSURE ON YOU. TAKE YOUR TIME. WHENEVER YOU ARE READY. WE LOVE YOU MORE.
    You're right, but unfortunately he had to take all the pressure on himself.. thanks to our best friend, the media. Maybe it was coincidence for him to get this rare disease called vitiligo which only 1% of the world population have (weird, huh?).. or maybe it was a gift from god because MJ wouldn't have been able to get the message through if he were black 'cus by that time racism was at it's worst.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I am getting really annoyed and fustrated...the Lakers lost their 3rd game in the play offs...I don't blame Kobe because he is doing really well and Gasol, although he isn't playing as good as last year...but the other guys really need to pick it up.

SAME HERE!!!
    I just want to say I feel so helpless about the last TS' puzzle...can't figure out how Michael's faked death could be used in a sting operation...it's so frustrating <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I stubbed the f*ck out of my baby toe yesterday and it is still throbbing. Just complainin'.
    Why do i feel MJ is so far away these days <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ?
    I hate my boss....I had to work 12 hours a day last week and this week so far <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    headaches
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    Okay i need to express myself today lolll BADDDDDD day.
    got a words fight with one of my student in my theater class, who doesn't know her line for the show on may 31...
    I can't access to the damn stage to practice because there is a show everyday until the end of school...
    I can't put up my stage set until may 30....
    One of my student have a dentist appointment 5 hours before the show....
    One of my student have panic attack when it's time to her to go on stage....
    2 of them are in class 2 classes on 4.....
    i got 5 class left before my show..........
    and i have at least 500 arts projects to evaluate before june 23...............
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    and I have no time to go have my hair done so I can't even look in the mirror <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    and I'm so tired that I look 5 years older <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • I am getting really annoyed and fustrated...the Lakers lost their 3rd game in the play offs...I don't blame Kobe because he is doing really well and Gasol, although he isn't playing as good as last year...but the other guys really need to pick it up.

SAME HERE!!!

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> They lost <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> That game was pretty ugly.

By the way I just read the KF thread and I feel physically sick, I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, please don't let me get nightmares...oh gosh the trauma.
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    WAAAAAAAAAA! I'm hungry and this chicken is taking forever to thaw out! And my dog just farted!!! And my computer is running slow!!!! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    Michael-Jackson-Scream-michael-jackson-15781411-448-336.gif
    Its time to read a book, a book does not get viruses or run slow. They are safe, they are my friend! lol
    Reading-Carrie-Fisher-s-Book-Wishful-Drinking-michael-jackson-10802182-226-300.jpg
  • Loving you was easy, once upon a time... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I wish you would understand that I only give you a hard time when you don't understand what I feel like. God, I know it's hard to forget this but I'm trying really to just drop it.

Why can't you understand? I'm too young to be this distressed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I want you to help me support all the things I love and you turn your nose up at it. You tell me to grow up or that he is dead and gone or something like one person can't change the world, what makes you think you could do that? He probably wouldn't have liked you anyway...

Why demote me? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You really hurt me. All night, I cried. How you always tear me to pieces? I always ask God why? Why would you do this to me?

Did I hurt you? By being the best I can be, like I put someone above you....Why? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

You broke my heart deep down inside.. you lied to me. You said you loved everything about me. You told me to be myself. You told me to follow dreams and shoot for the sky. You lied to me. You said it was good for me to be different in this world. But you talk about me behind my back like I'm not somebody in this world. You hate the things I love. You always tell me to grow up. To grow up.... You always remind me how I'm almost a college student now. That I need to be more of an adult now. I try to be... but there is someone that I would like to be. I like to be me. I like to be me. You lied to me. Why would you lie to me?

Oh Mommy, you said being different was what the world needs? Why would you say that to me? To idolize someone better than him? To be like my race and do everything the other kids do... They are not me.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Please Mommy, understand that I can only be what I want to be...

Oh no, little one, don't be down. Remember everyone doesn't feel the magic that we feel. It's okay <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just remember this and don't let anyone every tell you any different... Shine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and just be YOU!! [youtube:oks2dscb]

Amen and God Bless you hesouttamylife!! This is a wonderful song, thank you for posting it for Black_Orchid. I hope it helps her/him to understand that it's ok to be "different"and that we can all "shine" in our own unique ways!

Don't stop believing Black_orchid, Please, please Keep the faith always and don't let anyone or anything stand in the way of your dreams! Live your life with Love my friend and trust in who YOU are...a shining star, unlike any other star in the universe, you are "unique" and "special" just like each and everyone of us here...BELIEVE IT!! <3 <3

aww thank you! I wish I could have replied to this sooner <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks so much. I love you guys <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Jacksons, make up your mind. If you want us stop believing make a meeting, call akon and tedy, talk to latoya and all dodos and just stop.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Today showed me a fanfic story about Michael. I had not read because it felt a little disrespectful to Michael and to my fiancé.
    But I did not resist and l read. I am saddened by this hoax story and I just wanted to cheer me up a little!
    And I did! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I love you Michael. Sorry, I will not do it again, ok? I promise!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Loving you was easy, once upon a time... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Oh no, little one, don't be down. Remember everyone doesn't feel the magic that we feel. It's okay <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just remember this and don't let anyone every tell you any different... Shine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and just be YOU!! [youtube:2wc6wa2v]

aww thank you! I wish I could have replied to this sooner <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks so much. I love you guys <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Love you too!! Keep shining your Light! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Homage to you, Michael.
    I love you more and more!

[youtube:1zg1lsss]
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    I´m in URGENT need to complain here a lot because I can´t watch half of your youtube stuff here because IT´s NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

WTF is this here I thought I´m living in a free country and I´m paying enough of f***ing tax!

<!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->