The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I lost track of the forum <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

But i love the new smileys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

I need to---> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> in order to <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> what´s going on but i am sure I will end up--> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Gema, you're back!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    !! HOLA Gema !! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    ive read a lot of stuff about judgement day being on May 21st 2011 and now I'm scared. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    I couldn't decide if this should go in the laughter thread or the negativity thread because it's annoying but yet kind of funny. When we woke up this morning, we found this loveseat in our driveway.....I'm not kidding. ...

People keep driving by our house slowly and looking at it. One person stopped to take a closer look at it. We can't decide if it's a senior prank (my husband teaches and coaches at a high school) or just a random (weird) drop off. I thought about putting up "Found: Looking for Owner" posters around town. Lol!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Well, for you itś probably negativity thread, for us it´s defini <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> ely laughter thread!

But it could be worse, anewfan. Nearly the same happened to a neighbor of mine, and over night some cats used the couch for toilet.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    IM SO SICK OF NON BELIEVERS TELLING US THAT WE ARE CRAZY
    AND CANT GIVE USE ANY REASON WHY HE IS DEAD THEN THEY THANK HE WOULDN'T DO THAT TO HIS FAMILY OR FANS AND YET WERE ARE LISTING OFF DIFFERENT FACTS.
    I KNOW IM NOT FREAKING CRAZY.
    AND IF FEELS LIKE ALL THE HARD WORK I HAVE PUT IN TO FINDING THE TRUTH IS BEING SPIT ON BY PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT EVEN LOOK AT ANy OF MY INFORMATION
    THEY WILL JUST WRITE IT OFF AS ME NOT BEING ABLE TO LET GO OF MJ.

you know what,
    forget that the only reason why i even looked at the hoax was to debunked it,
    but when i looked at all the stuff i saw how wrong i was and become a believer
    so they can go kick dust when they tell me to move on.
    i did and was ready to defend that he was dead.
    hell i still have a hard time believing most of the theory's, i see them as possibility not fact.
    but there in one thing for sure with me Micheal Jackson is 100% alive, for what ever reason he faked his death, and you know what i thank it; bad %#%$# and he has my blessing, it about time he did something for himself and his family,

and that all i have to say about that
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I lost track of the forum <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

But i love the new smileys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

I need to---> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> in order to <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> what´s going on but i am sure I will end up--> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Gema, you're back!!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    !! HOLA Gema !! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

<!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Why has the trial been delayed again? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    What´s on with Jermaine now? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Where is Thomé Thomé? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

When, WHEN, will justice for Michael be served? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Where is Michael? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    What is wrong with Teddy?
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    EDIT: Double post
    EDIT: My computer must be wigging out..... Quadruple post
    EDIT: triple post
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well, for you itś probably negativity thread, for us it´s definitely laughter thread!

But it could be worse, anewfan. Nearly the same happened to a neighbor of mine, and over night some cats used the couch for toilet.

Man! I don't think any cats arrived...that I know of. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Luckily it was garbage day the next day....so we only had to deal with it for a little over 24 hrs.
  • puppylovepuppylove Posts: 10
    Why was the post I MISS YOU Locked? My God, what is this about?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why was the post I MISS YOU Locked? My God, what is this about?

Why did YOU make a new account, lynnandsofee?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I also want to know why people feel the need to hide themselves behind new accounts...it's an invasion of newbies here who obviously are former members and this creates an uncomfortable environment here, like people have something to hide, I don't like this.
    I also want to know why people feel the need to hide themselves behind new accounts...it's an invasion of newbies here who obviously are former members and this creates an uncomfortable environment here, like people have something to hide, I don't like this.

i know right, the only other account i made was for my mom when she was interested in the hoax. and i never sigh on that one, i even forgot the name and password lol
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    I'm sick and I hate it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hope you're feeling better steph22. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> I am just sick of work. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm sick and I hate it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You and me both. The up side of being sick - calling in sick to work. The down side of being sick - being sick and not being able to enjoy my day off work.
    !!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING I WANT TO KNOW MORE !!!!, !!!!!!!!!!... I'm screaming <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    and the internet is like shit since Chavez came up with the idea of ​​sending internet to Cuba .. I do not really care, but why the hell not do things right
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    !!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING I WANT TO KNOW MORE !!!!, !!!!!!!!!!... I'm screaming <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

What do you mean paula?
    Andrea wrote:

paula-c wrote:
    !!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING I WANT TO KNOW MORE !!!!, !!!!!!!!!!... I'm screaming

What do you mean paula?

there is not much information on these days .. are as stagnant
    im sorry that im bring this up, but i really want to put my 2 cents in. not naming any names here or anything

i have seen that there is a member on here that seem to have problems following him. i also see that the admin is getting a lot of abuse about speaking ill of this member. all i can say is that people should pay attention to who they are following. there are a lot of poeple out there that enjoy to play with poeple, gives them something to do. because of this it has made things that much harder for us to hold on to the real things in the hoax. now about Souza, me and her have had our disagreement and our relationship is best put as not friendly, but respectful. but i must say i agree with everything that she had done up to now when concerning his member.

i would also like to say that the MJFC is a lovely forum with many lovely people, and i have seen the admins and people on that form put up with a lot and try to allow all different ideas on there. it was through that forum that i found this one. on a thread that was made to discuss the hoax openly and had believers and non believers trying to talk about the hoax. unfortunately the thread was closed due to fighting between only a few members over a very long time frame, it was very yearly in the hoax, and so it was a very hard thing for the nonbelievers to discuss at the time. but the admins tried to keep it open, and for the most part it most of the nonbelievers was keen on studying this information and discussing it. it was only about 3 poeple out of 10 that seemed to be unable to be respectful. that is why i find it hard to believe that there would be a problem with a member, if that member wasn't doing anything to create the disruption them self. when the members of the forum seem to be very open minded and respectful to other people.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    13 hours today at the office...again <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I ca't go on like this anymore.
    Michael could you please at least do something nice for us, like a new song or something ...you know little funny clues .....

I love you