The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Dear Michael why life has to be so boring outside your world?
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    150pxc0f47b2que_tedio.jpg <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sometimes, the life can be very, very boring!
    But we have Michael Jackson to give us joy!!!!

He is so cute and amazing! I love you Michael!!!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Tonight I dreamed with Michael, again! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    Lucky you....I hope it was a beautiful dream...

I want to dream of Michael too <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    Yes he's giving us joy...it's enough to look at his pictures, to see those dreaming eyes and you're lost in his world...
    I mean there's a whole world in his eyes only....forget about the rest
    too bad reality has to wake me up all the time <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Tonight I dreamed with Michael, again! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

Tell us! <!-- selvis_/ -->elvis_/<!-- selvis_/ -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah, waking up, working, sleeping, waking up, working, hoaxing, sleeping....at least MJ travelled every where, i can´t travel till November <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    no it's more like working hoaxing and less to no sleeping.

16 hours at the office today <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Michael are you there somewhere?
    tomorrow my boss is out of town <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    but he left me a tasks list as long as China <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    but he left me a tasks list as long as China <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

16 hours in the office? When do you sleep? What kind of work do you do??

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

you wouldn't want to know....well let's say I'm preparing a little "hoax" about our accounts...hope not to end up in jail with the rest of the "hoaxing" team <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don't sleep more than 5 hours of 24 lately.
  • no it's more like working hoaxing and less to no sleeping.

16 hours at the office today <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Michael are you there somewhere?

GinaFelicia.. wow 16 hrs. you do more than I... I do about 10 hrs a day.. my choice, also my practice.. When do you have time to sleep and enjoy your friends?

you wouldn't want to know....well let's say I'm preparing a little "hoax" about our accounts...hope not to end up in jail with the rest of the "hoaxing" team <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i have 2 friends who are accountants and are also "hoaxing" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Why do you always wait for the last second? creative economy is fun <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i have 2 friends who are accountants and are also "hoaxing" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Why do you always wait for the last second? creative economy is fun <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Because .....we don't have the image of the disaster till the last moment <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Imagine a huge puzzle with thousands of little pieces made of accounts and numbers and you have to match them all to look real and convincing because the real "reality" would scare all the banks away <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Now I'lll go to sleep because in 5 hours it starts again <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    gina-->puter41.gif

sleep well
    good-night106.gif
    LOL Gema <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

My boss is not around but I can feel his evil presence from the distance <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Dear Michael, I miss you and love you so much and please give us something new to hold on hope....what about a new song with some cryptic lyrics?
    A big hug to you and please be alive <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I don't know why I love you ....the fact is I just can't stop loving you <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Aarrgghh!! I just had one of those dreams where you think you're waking up and getting up, only to really wake up and find I wasn't and now I'm going to be late for work!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i was doing carwashes today, and i got super sunburned on the back of my legs... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> it hurts soo bad ! & i was wearing sunglasses, and you can kind of see white circles around my eyes <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> but luckily it's not that noticeable. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Do you have any aloe vera growing at your place. It is truly amazing for sunburn. My lily white daughter went kyaking in the height of an Australian summer for 6 hours with no protection on her legs. She ended up in the emergency room at the hospital with heat stroke and burns that were like nothing I've ever seen from the sun. If it hadn't been for the aloe vera plants in our garden, she would have ended up with scars for life.
    Do you have any aloe vera growing at your place. It is truly amazing for sunburn. My lily white daughter went kyaking in the height of an Australian summer for 6 hours with no protection on her legs. She ended up in the emergency room at the hospital with heat stroke and burns that were like nothing I've ever seen from the sun. If it hadn't been for the aloe vera plants in our garden, she would have ended up with scars for life.

Oh, ouch! I'm sorry to hear that about your daughter! I don't have the actual plants , but I have lotion from the store. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for reminding me of that !! I've been just holding ice to my legs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sad to hear about the sunburns. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I used to burn lots when I was younger. I was just thinking how MJ always covered up since getting vitilago, with a hat, long clothes, umbrella, and maybe mask. I wonder if he actually experienced sunburn before he took those preventions as habits. And Gina, how can you survive on 5 hours a night? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> and still come here too? But I know what you mean, I'm also longing for some hoax adventure during this slump time, and of course for the man himself!! But he's been patient all this time and so we must be too.
    image_reference.jpg
    Yeah, I'm always getting sunburned. I try to stay away from the sun but it's hard in Summer.

And Gina, I know what you mean by 5 hours of sleep. I go to sleep at like 11 or 12 every night, and then wake up at 5:30 for school. It's really tiring, but I can't get to sleep at night unless its after 11 for some reason. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I can't even sleep more than 4-5 hours....doesn't matter, it's the age I suppose.

Now my home internet connction is broken and I don't know how much it will take to get if fixed <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    So I'll have to check for the news from work and here I don't have enough time.
    Sunburn is awfull, it happened to me too in the past many times but the doctor told me 2 years ago it's forbiden for me to stay in sun so when I have to take my son to the beach I just stay under an umbrella.
    Yeah, it itches really bad but it hurts to scratch it. it was driving me insane earlier ! i love to go surfing in the summer, so it's really hard for me to stay out of the sun. /: