The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! I can not more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the internet is made a !!!!!! shit !!!!!!, slow, goes , comes <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

4.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    one of my exboyfriends would get really jealous when I talked about Michael.. I thought it was funny though. I would buy a poster and he'd be like "Why don't you have any posters of me up on the wall? Am I not handsome enough for you??" and he would leave. I was just like "are you joking.. ? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Michael doesn't even know I exist. Calm down!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then one time he was like "Okay. What if Michael popped up out of no where and wanted to marry you? Would you leave me for him??"

On the outside I was like "Psh... no... thats crazy... jeeze..." and on the inside I was like "OMG HELL YES I WOULD LEAVE YOU! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->" hahaha.

Why can't you tell the truth, that you would leave him?
    My friends always say a woman can't tell the whole truth to her husband/boyfriend.

Well, I would feel kind of bad. And even though the chance of that happening is about .000001%, he would still make a huge argument about it when it's not even a big deal. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Well I guess it's difficult for them (our husbands/boyfriends).

Unfortunately, they have to live with it if they really love us, they must accept us as we are. If not....so be it.

I'm not the one to hide my true feelings and I don't even think it's fair to hide it.
    Life's pushing me forward but I hold on of the past.
    I hate the world continuing to live without you Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Life's pushing me forward but I hold on of the past.
    I hate the world continuing to live without you Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

This could be a comedy, right?
    But for us it's just a sad tragedy! <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->

But the life is good. And you can always improve. Believe! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well I guess it's difficult for them (our husbands/boyfriends).

Unfortunately, they have to live with it if they really love us, they must accept us as we are. If not....so be it.

I'm not the one to hide my true feelings and I don't even think it's fair to hide it.

I never understood boyfriends and husbands getting jealous for/ of Michael, but i guess that they could feel that their partners would leave them if Michael came around, but they don´t seem to question themselves in a logic way.

Really, would any of you leave your partners for Michael? Michael is a man we know on the stage but have no idea how he is in his daily life beyond being a great father.

In normal life people meet each other for a while before starting a serious love relation. Compatibility is a matter of two <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Really, would any of you leave your partners for Michael?
    I think they would <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Really, would any of you leave your partners for Michael?
    I think they would <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Why would we lie heart <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> ?
    In all honesty - I don't have an answer to this. Mostly because we will never meet Michael so how can I give an answer to something that it will never happen?
    Thinking about it is one thing, reacting to a real situation is totally another one.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I wouldn't leave my partner for Michael, but he would have to learn to co-exist with him or bust <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I wouldn't leave my partner for Michael, but he would have to learn to co-exist with him or bust <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Me either. No need to leave someone just to be another person's friend. I have just realized I must be getting old. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Define co-exist <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    in this scenario, to be willing to accept and understand that though he is my mate, Michael is also an integral part of the fabric of my life and will always be. I love Michael. I care about Michael. And he'd better respect Michael. If not, then it ain't gonna work. He's another part of me. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Co-exist: Men not getting jealous for our "weird" love and passion (non sexual) for Michael

I got people asking me "how can you love someone you don´t know?" and this question come from those who can´t understand that love does not equal to romance. I love all kind of cakes and surely i don´t want to marry those <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael´s lyrics and words reached many people during different periods, that message was a message of care and that´s what I love.

He is just another part of US!
    :lol: Co-exist: Men not getting jealous for our "weird" love and passion (non sexual) for Michael

I got people asking me "how can you love someone you don´t know?" and this question come from those who can´t understand that love does not equal to romance. I love all kind of cakes and surely i don´t want to marry those <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael´s lyrics and words reached many people during different periods, that message was a message of care and that´s what I love.

Well said. Thankyou.
    For you
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKj4QufazCRyKx-EjbC4c0RUpul1zbnNGZVl8gijqW82lGU-RJ
    :lol: Co-exist: Men not getting jealous for our "weird" love and passion (non sexual) for Michael

Gema a man that I also love very much once told me: you can lie to the others when it is necessary, but don't you ever lie to yourself.
    I at least try not to lie myself.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yes. If I had a boyfriend, I would leave him for Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

On another note, I got my industrial pierced today and it hurts soooo bad right now. ):
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't think our husbands really want to know how we feel about Michael. It's complicated. Period.
    I totally love my husband, I love my kids (2 of them sons). I love God (He's supposedly male.) Think of nuns talking about their love for Jesus that He's their lover. I've said that myself many times. How do the married men in church feel about woman declaring their love for Jesus, and his picture is hanging in millions of homes. He's shown young and very masculine/handsome, not some old gray-haired ugly man. I've often thought in years past how men can be so emotional and delighted in their love for a "man" (almost seemed gay to me), but it only seemed natural to me a girl/woman all through the years that I've loved that Sunday School image of Jesus in my mind. I talked to him throughout my day and visualized him holding and hugging me in pure love. I tell my husband this love I have for Michael is for his creative genius, his compassion for children and people of all color/faith/nationality, his pranking humor, his celebritism, leader of a grassroots movement for truth in our world, and so much more; so he has nothing to worry about. It's complicated. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Im going to take a break and leave the forum for a while. Enjoy my summer.
    Locking threads with no explanation is a bit rude and fustrating.

I will be back. xxx I think i need to have a break. xx
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530

Which thread? the one about joanna was a double thread so i locked it, i havent locked another thread though so hmm okay...
    enjoy your break <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I think I will take a break too.. Not because I don't love you all especially Michael, it is for my sanity. Like Miss peppers says it is summer and we need to enjoy the summer with our loved ones. We take a break until fall, just in time for Dr. Murray trial.. blessings

Which thread? the one about joanna was a double thread so i locked it, i havent locked another thread though so hmm okay...
    enjoy your break <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

an explanation would have been nice. You made me feel i had said something wrong when i didnt even start the thread.
    Communication about why things happen goes a long way.

And i will have that break. The trial isnt until Sept and i feel that Michael would want us to enjoy the summer.

Love to all. x
    Im sorry if i upset anyone with my views.
    I do need that break but cant seem to sleep tonight.

I do love and respect you all... even when we have differing opinions. I know we are all good hearted people who are here for the right reasons.

Respect x
    it is frustrating but I have to say it: gut feelings can be so deceiving. That's why I want TS back.
    Maybe he never left.....just watching from a distance so to speak.
    Of course he never left, but he doesn't say anything <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->