The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Do you remember that girl from that italian forum who pretended to be an informer? daniela? i check that forum from time to time and <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> her message on 21 may (sorry , i used google translator)
    "Hi guys ... know that I will write 'delete this post and' my account immediately.
    It seems right that I take my responsibilities as I always have and I will explain what is' happening.

Children's over, I'm sorry to tell you in this way, but the hoax is slowly ending ... will evaporate and there will be no return. I am not 'saying this for some reason, but simply because it is the truth.

There is a reason for all this, but they are not authorized to reveal details. But I do not want to deceive and not fair that you continue to wait in this way.
    It 's over.
    Try to love Michael for his talent, enjoy his music and his message of love, try to love life, your life and not spend more 'all this time before a PC. Li 'piende out there is a world of beautiful things to discover and deal with. Michael would not want to ... would not want you to spend most of your time trying sturdiare or a story that will never have a happy ending.
    I'm sorry ..."

<!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    I don't trust "informers" but the problem is why is everyone slowly leaving the hoax? Could be Jermaine's tweets???
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do you remember that girl from that italian forum who pretended to be an informer? daniela? i check that forum from time to time and <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> her message on 21 may (sorry , i used google translator)
    "Hi guys ... know that I will write 'delete this post and' my account immediately.
    It seems right that I take my responsibilities as I always have and I will explain what is' happening.

Children's over, I'm sorry to tell you in this way, but the hoax is slowly ending ... will evaporate and there will be no return. I am not 'saying this for some reason, but simply because it is the truth.

There is a reason for all this, but they are not authorized to reveal details. But I do not want to deceive and not fair that you continue to wait in this way.
    It 's over.
    Try to love Michael for his talent, enjoy his music and his message of love, try to love life, your life and not spend more 'all this time before a PC. Li 'piende out there is a world of beautiful things to discover and deal with. Michael would not want to ... would not want you to spend most of your time trying sturdiare or a story that will never have a happy ending.
    I'm sorry ..."

I don't trust "informers" but the problem is why is everyone slowly leaving the hoax? Could be Jermaine's tweets???
    Well if we get a few more messages like this from various sources, I will start to get very sad. If true, everyone around me will simply say I told you so. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> The question I have if this true, is why would MJ and his people have gone to all this extreme trouble with all the many details for absolutely nothing. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

It 's over.
    I'm sorry ..."

I know what you say, not to trust informers, but even TS left us.....

Jermaine's tweets, TS leaving us, TMZ "sugesting" us to take a vacation, now this.....if I think better I would say it's a hoax.....ANOTHER ONE <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Michael will you please stop before we all go insane <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> ?
    I'm sure ts will post at least one more time, not even Daniela left without saying goodbye. Speaking of people leaving, where is Souza i haven't seen her also? at least she is online.
    I'm sure ts will post at least one more time, not even Daniela left without saying goodbye. Speaking of people leaving, where is Souza i haven't seen her also? at least she is online.

I think the "hoax train slowing down" it's a hoax, at least I want to think so.

Michael if you think you can "send us back home" just like this after 2 years - think again, because I am not leaving <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    even if I'm the last one visiting here <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    even if I'll start talking to myself here <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I won't leave because I love you more...
    Has Dodo left too? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Has Dodo left too? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

don't tell me Dodo left the building too <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Dodo also gone? .. where is everybody? <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so has it been tree weeks since times remembered said something would happen in three weeks? i guess this isn't a whine or cry but hey everyone is here.
    so 3 weeks passed? has anything happened?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Just curious, isn't your husband jealous you love MJ .....? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just curious, isn't your husband jealous you love MJ .....? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @scorpionchik what event is your avitar photo from? i would love to see it in larger form.

@scorpionchik what event is your avitar photo from? i would love to see it in larger form.

I am not sure. One of Michael's concerts, he is on cherry picker and American flag on his shoulder. Here it is
    @suspicious I found a link, it is a concert on October 21,2001, "United We Stand. What More can I give" song in Washington.

<!-- m -->http://kingofpopjackson.tripod.com/galoct21.htm<!-- m -->

Who cares?! I love MJ and this is out of my control <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> . I mean I can't just make a resolution "Starting tomorrow I won't love MJ anymore", is it ? ..................
    He's not jealous but highly amused as for him loving MJ is like a fairy tale <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->, the man being dead and everything. In fact he makes jokes like "good for him he's dead, I don't have to kill him myself now" <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

Yes TR's 3 weeks pass these days, I wonder if something will happen <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Who cares?! I love MJ and this is out of my control <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> He's not jealous but highly amused as for him loving MJ is like a fairy tale <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->, the man being dead and everything. In fact he makes jokes like "good for him he's dead, I don't have to kill him myself now" <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So, he is not a believer. Oh, he is so lucky . My son says " He is dead, you can't hold the man from feet forever...let him go". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Also add TMZ silence as well. It's almost sounding echo-y around here. I'm not sure what's happening. Oprah's out of commission. Only Piers Morgan interviewed Kathy Hilton, and coming up LaToya. Teddy Riley clamming up. The command must have gone out from MJ--"nobody move or say anything".

June 25, 2 year is coming soon.
    So, he is not a believer. Oh, he is so lucky . My son says " He is dead, you can't hold the man from feet forever...let him go".

Not a believer anymore, but when he saw the green man he was unsure Michael is dead. But now he's telling me "look for him 6 feet under the ground, you might find him there" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He's almost convinced now that somebody is making fun of us with the hoax.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    So, he is not a believer. Oh, he is so lucky . My son says " He is dead, you can't hold the man from feet forever...let him go".

Not a believer anymore, but when he saw the green man he was unsure Michael is dead. But now he's telling me "look for him 6 feet under the ground, you might find him there" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He's almost convinced now that somebody is making fun of us with the hoax.

Me too! 0002045A.gif
    @suspicious I found a link, it is a concert on October 21,2001, "United We Stand. What More can I give" song in Washington.

<!-- m -->http://kingofpopjackson.tripod.com/galoct21.htm<!-- m -->

thanks chik <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    one of my exboyfriends would get really jealous when I talked about Michael.. I thought it was funny though. I would buy a poster and he'd be like "Why don't you have any posters of me up on the wall? Am I not handsome enough for you??" and he would leave. I was just like "are you joking.. ? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Michael doesn't even know I exist. Calm down!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then one time he was like "Okay. What if Michael popped up out of no where and wanted to marry you? Would you leave me for him??"

On the outside I was like "Psh... no... thats crazy... jeeze..." and on the inside I was like "OMG HELL YES I WOULD LEAVE YOU! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->" hahaha.
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Folks I will leave you for a while.

It´s not because I´m tired of the hoax or I don´t believe anymore, but my days are so full with bloody boring mind-killing allday stuff, and I am sooo tired at the end of the day, there is no time at all for myself and for brainfood anymore, at least not for the moment.

I even don´t have the time to re-read TS´ posts which would be very important for me. It´s very frustrating.

I only feel like a consumer here with no chance to post my own results because I just don´t have time to find out anything on my own.

So I´ll go to getting up - working - raising kids - breathing - go to bed, and I won´t do more than that.

See you all soon when I feel better again!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Here in Brazil, throughout the month of June will go all the documentaries, clips, interviews and shows Michael in a TV network. The program name is "two years without Michael Jackson " and will air every night.
    I've seen the documentary yesterday and Wednesday. Yesterday they showed the events of judging. On the day the verdict came, gave me very sadness because he was visibly tense and worried, poor thing!
    For the first time I saw the news conference that the jury did and they hated Janet Arvizo.
    It is very difficult to see these documentaries. My heart hurts to think how much Michael was wronged. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I'm missing you, Michael and I love you so much!

I hope somehow, we can really help you during the hard times you faced. 0002030B.gif
    one of my exboyfriends would get really jealous when I talked about Michael.. I thought it was funny though. I would buy a poster and he'd be like "Why don't you have any posters of me up on the wall? Am I not handsome enough for you??" and he would leave. I was just like "are you joking.. ? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Michael doesn't even know I exist. Calm down!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then one time he was like "Okay. What if Michael popped up out of no where and wanted to marry you? Would you leave me for him??"

On the outside I was like "Psh... no... thats crazy... jeeze..." and on the inside I was like "OMG HELL YES I WOULD LEAVE YOU! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->" hahaha.

Why can't you tell the truth, that you would leave him?
    My friends always say a woman can't tell the whole truth to her husband/boyfriend.
    "Why don't you have any posters of me up on the wall? Am I not handsome enough for you??" and he would leave. I was just like "are you joking.. ? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Michael doesn't even know I exist. Calm down!" <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe he's a little discomofrted by your admiration for Michael already so he doesn't even need to think a possible romantic connection to get jealous. Yet you say like with regret: calm down, he doesn't even know i exist. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Funny. Poor him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Now, getting serious: girls, don't ever let this be a reason for fight or break up. This is not your real life, your real life is the man that keeps you in his arms at night. Michael needs to be in your lives what he is, a remarkable person but in the end, a stranger. Don't ruin anything because of it, it's not worth it. And maybe some things are better to be lived in silence. I wish you happiness.