The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I'm sorry you lost Gina
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    [highlight=#ff40ff:276ds3n6]There's a lot of hypocrisy here, and thats what bugs me. That's really the only thing. This forum is supposed to be open for different ideas, but sometimes when people express those opinions, someone is always down your throat almost making you defend yourself.[/highlight:276ds3n6]Its hasn't happened to me lately, but it seems to be happening to a lot of people now.

[highlight=#ff40ff:276ds3n6]It's nothing against anyone personally, I'm just saying the environment thats been created isn't as happy-go-lucky as it used to be... its kind of intimidating actually. I'm almost afraid to post my true feelings on some threads, in fear of getting bashed.[/highlight:276ds3n6]

...keep in mind as well, you don't know who you're arguing with behind the screen. There are children and real sensitive people on here.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!! It's a lot easier to just sit back read each thread and keep your opinions to yourself. I've been doing it for almost a year. I start adding my opinions to things and I am in laments terms told I'm an idiot and I don't know what I'm talking about . Then words are put into my mouth because people interpret my post the wrong way. I shouldn't have to feel like I have to defend myself and my thoughts. I don't want others shoving their opinion down my throat until I cave. That's not going to happen, I come from a very long line of independent opinionated women. I'm not going to break the chain any time soon. Although this site should be about working together and having discussions, it's not, there is a group that if you don't agree with them your downgraded or ignored. How fun it is to come to this site everyday to see things like this. Sad really! UNITY,RESPECT,SUPPORT - these words are repeatedly used on this site but there are those who don't use them. Just because people don't agree with what others are saying, just because others' see things at a different angle and question, just because people have their own beliefs they are disrespected. Where is the unity and the support that we are suppose to have here? Although it's not on the same grand scale, it's the same as the media - people are going to say certain things and well you better agree or be prepared to defend every post you write. Are we suppose to just lie down and roll over when someone post something? I don't think so!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Thank you guys. Lately I see death more an dmore often around me, I think the stress in killing people.
    Dear Michael I miss you so much, I can't believe we lost you too <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I love you Michael.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Hi its my birthday today,and i feel so down,i know i did not know michael personaly or even met him,but there is somthing about him that this world needs,i cant really explain to be honest what it is,i know i have said it before,i really dont know what happened on the 25th, cant even begin to explain,only know hes always been there in my life,even in the background, from when i was little,to be totally honest you lot have kept me goin for the last two years,no matter how bad things have got,at the end of the day i have you,and you dont know how glad i have been to know your all here whenever i feel really low.THANKYOU,i really miss him so much,i know we all do,this world is so harsh and cruel,thankyou for bein there all of you,i really mean that,and were ever you are michael.you must know how much we love and miss you,we really do......... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Hi its my birthday today,and i feel so down,i know i did not know michael personaly or even met him,but there is somthing about him that this world needs,i cant really explain to be honest what it is,i know i have said it before,i really dont know what happened on the 25th, cant even begin to explain,only know hes always been there in my life,even in the background, from when i was little,to be totally honest you lot have kept me goin for the last two years,no matter how bad things have got,at the end of the day i have you,and you dont know how glad i have been to know your all here whenever i feel really low.THANKYOU,i really miss him so much,i know we all do,this world is so harsh and cruel,thankyou for bein there all of you,i really mean that,and were ever you are michael.you must know how much we love and miss you,we really do......... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Happy Birthday! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304

Happy Birthday! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
    Thankyou so much....... <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    I hope you have had a wonderful day and a very happy birthday!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i wish i was 21. cry cry cryyyy <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

and no. not so i can legally drink. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I tell them the facts about MJ regarding his skin colour and why he "turned" white. I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I keep defending MJ after "dead". I am bored of people who think I am nuts because I believe that MJ could be alive and tell them possible conspiracy factors i.e his catalog and the times he was framed for $$ or trashed by media.

I am bored of some people, generally <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote:

I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I tell them the facts about MJ regarding his skin colour and why he "turned" white. I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I keep defending MJ after "dead". I am bored of people who think I am nuts because I believe that MJ could be alive and tell them possible conspiracy factors i.e his catalog and the times he was framed for $$ or trashed by media.

I am bored of some people, generally

the truth is that I do not care if they say I'm crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-humor-052.gif
  • I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I tell them the facts about MJ regarding his skin colour and why he "turned" white. I am bored of people who think I am nuts just because I keep defending MJ after "dead". I am bored of people who think I am nuts because I believe that MJ could be alive and tell them possible conspiracy factors i.e his catalog and the times he was framed for $$ or trashed by media.

Join the club LMAO!
    I know what you mean, but you can't fix stupid <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

Join the club LMAO!
    I know what you mean, but you can't fix stupid <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

fair warning guys those folks will probably be just as boring when this is all over <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    Not that I care much, but even I run out of patience at times <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [size=14pt]help  i can not find a way to logged out of the forum  :'( probably wrong thread but i am still trying to find my way here.  ;D[/size]
    Destroy the computer  ;D ;D<br /><br />I have no idea how to...need to investigate to find the right button  ;D<br /><br />You can always delete the cookies, see if that works!
    on 1311437358:
    <br />Destroy the computer  ;D ;D<br /><br />I have no idea how to...need to investigate to find the right button  ;D<br /><br />You can always delete the cookies, see if that works!<br />
    <br /><br />it certainly helps to know that i am not alone ;D<br />i also need to see if i can get my signature pic back , but i am a little afraid to touch anything. i notice it is very easy to deactivate the account and i am leary of hitting the wrong thing. :(
    To be honest I think this new forum is difficult to follow. I can't get used to it but I keep tryin' typing/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1311971218:
    <br />To be honest I think this new forum is difficult to follow. I can't get used to it but I keep tryin' typing/<br />
    <br /><br />If you use 'Show unread posts since last visit' or the news and new topics on the homepage, it's actually easier to follow than the old board. You just need to know what to click.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    Fortunately, there is a whine, cry and rant thread, at least one thread where I can freely give my opinion about Front, without disturbing the BACK thread.<br /><br />How many fans does Michael Jackson have? It's hard to tell, but we can say that there were at one point at least 109 million fans (Thriller Album). <br />Let's assume that's still true. Of those 109 million fans, there are 5070 users on this forum. If we are going to calculate rates we end up with a lot of zeros before the decimal point. Even if the number of MJ fans is reduced by 50% true the years for whatever reason, the percentage of believers show me still a lot of zeros before the decimal point and is very negligible. <br /><br />We all know MJ was an innovator, a master of his craft Oh well MJ has made many mistakes in his life and has been involved with the wrong people. If Front is here to spread his message, again MJ has made a wrong choice. His message will be heard by a minus minus minus comma ZERO FANS. And don’t forget that some Front supporters have difficulties to understand his messages. The excuse he wrote something along the lines of "do you want me to change" ha ha LMAO, every real FAN around the world understood what MJ had to say in his songs that were simple words with a deep meaning and not the other way around. <br /><br /><br />Front I have to admit, you’re a master of YOUR craft, you know how to promote yourself..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sorry for you it is only a hand full of people.<br /><br />This is so NOT Michael Jackson. <br />
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxzvc8ehBQ&feature=related  I was watching this flash mob video done in Phillipines in a mall...I thought how fun, wish I could be in a flash mob dance for MJ. Then the closing song after the dance was done - Man in the Mirror came on and there I went, crashing down...that song always makes me cry. Amidst the atmosphere of reality I have been in for a long time now, regarding MJ...I hadn't cried for a long time. But when I see crowds of people, moved by his legacy and his music and dance..his message...it really hits hard. Makes me realize just once again - how he reigns throughout our globe - from one end to another, north, south, east, west - no matter what language, no matter what culture...and it is that vast expansion that he covered, that makes it so hard for me not to cry again. I think I try to believe he is alive, and it is all a hoax, because it is what helps me get stronger, to not cry. But although the world of those who believe he is alive - may not like what I am feeling now - I have to be honest...every minute longer that I believe he is alive - makes it tougher for me to let go and wash away the sadness. Inside something tells me he really is gone. He may have planned something big, something fabulous..but he was cut short of that plan....and everything around the current events until now that seemingly may appear as proof of a hoax...is only bits and pieces of what I WANT to see as proof he'll be back. But it isn't proof he'll be back. It's only proof that he was a genius and he DID plan alot of what went on prior to his death. But what Murray did was real. It wasn't part of a hoax. Michael had the genius, Michael had the brains, to plan things outrageous...but...he wouldn't string the entire planet along on a lie. That's not a nice word, but if I think about it, that's what the hoax would be - a lie. Regardless of the purpose behind it...It is too detailed, too intricate, for it all to continue being successfully hidden, with everyone involved in the play - and not have a single person leak the truth. I can't get over his being gone. It's like too much to have been sacrificed. A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal...
    on 1316263631:
    <br />Fortunately, there is a whine, cry and rant thread, at least one thread where I can freely give my opinion about Front, without disturbing the BACK thread.<br /><br />How many fans does Michael Jackson have? It's hard to tell, but we can say that there were at one point at least 109 million fans (Thriller Album). <br />Let's assume that's still true. Of those 109 million fans, there are 5070 users on this forum. If we are going to calculate rates we end up with a lot of zeros before the decimal point. Even if the number of MJ fans is reduced by 50% true the years for whatever reason, the percentage of believers show me still a lot of zeros before the decimal point and is very negligible. <br /><br />We all know MJ was an innovator, a master of his craft Oh well MJ has made many mistakes in his life and has been involved with the wrong people. If Front is here to spread his message, again MJ has made a wrong choice. His message will be heard by a minus minus minus comma ZERO FANS. And don’t forget that some Front supporters have difficulties to understand his messages. The excuse he wrote something along the lines of "do you want me to change" ha ha LMAO, every real FAN around the world understood what MJ had to say in his songs that were simple words with a deep meaning and not the other way around. <br /><br /><br />Front I have to admit, you’re a master of YOUR craft, you know how to promote yourself..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sorry for you it is only a hand full of people.<br /><br />This is so NOT Michael Jackson. <br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Front never said he/she is a fan.<br />Time will tell.
  • on 1317787967:
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxzvc8ehBQ&feature=related  I was watching this flash mob video done in Phillipines in a mall...I thought how fun, wish I could be in a flash mob dance for MJ. Then the closing song after the dance was done - Man in the Mirror came on and there I went, crashing down...that song always makes me cry. Amidst the atmosphere of reality I have been in for a long time now, regarding MJ...I hadn't cried for a long time. But when I see crowds of people, moved by his legacy and his music and dance..his message...it really hits hard. Makes me realize just once again - how he reigns throughout our globe - from one end to another, north, south, east, west - no matter what language, no matter what culture...and it is that vast expansion that he covered, that makes it so hard for me not to cry again. I think I try to believe he is alive, and it is all a hoax, because it is what helps me get stronger, to not cry. But although the world of those who believe he is alive - may not like what I am feeling now - I have to be honest...every minute longer that I believe he is alive - makes it tougher for me to let go and wash away the sadness. Inside something tells me he really is gone. He may have planned something big, something fabulous..but he was cut short of that plan....and everything around the current events until now that seemingly may appear as proof of a hoax...is only bits and pieces of what I WANT to see as proof he'll be back. But it isn't proof he'll be back. It's only proof that he was a genius and he DID plan alot of what went on prior to his death. But what Murray did was real. It wasn't part of a hoax. Michael had the genius, Michael had the brains, to plan things outrageous...but...he wouldn't string the entire planet along on a lie. That's not a nice word, but if I think about it, that's what the hoax would be - a lie. Regardless of the purpose behind it...It is too detailed, too intricate, for it all to continue being successfully hidden, with everyone involved in the play - and not have a single person leak the truth. I can't get over his being gone. It's like too much to have been sacrificed. A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal...<br />
    <br /><br />Hugs to you...I feel what you are saying and I agree.<br /><br />Michael Jackson is a genius. He does have brains and he does have a plan. He has been planning this for a long, long time.<br /><br />Of course you could be right - it could be that he did plan something huge but that plan was interrupted by an evil attempt to take him out. They could have succeeded. Yes, you could be right about that. But if that is true then it was truly destiny (God's will and design) because how else does one explain the number 2040 on Michael's spaceship in the HIStory tour (6+25+2009=2040) or the fact that the Pepsi accident was exactly in the middle of Michael's life.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1864#p26587<br /><br />I hope you are able to take time to reflect on your feelings and come to some peace within yourself. It's really important and I don't believe it's healthy to have this constant turmoil in your heart. <br /><br />Saying that, I want to leave you with something to think about. It's the first comment in the thread "The real reason for the Liberian Girl theme".  When I read it I gained a deeper appreciation for the genius Michael and what he is capable of doing. I hope it brings you some hope.<br /><br />God bless you.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19092.msg330464.html#msg330464
  • on 1317787967:
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpxzvc8ehBQ&feature=related  I was watching this flash mob video done in Phillipines in a mall...I thought how fun, wish I could be in a flash mob dance for MJ. Then the closing song after the dance was done - Man in the Mirror came on and there I went, crashing down...that song always makes me cry. Amidst the atmosphere of reality I have been in for a long time now, regarding MJ...I hadn't cried for a long time. But when I see crowds of people, moved by his legacy and his music and dance..his message...it really hits hard. Makes me realize just once again - how he reigns throughout our globe - from one end to another, north, south, east, west - no matter what language, no matter what culture...and it is that vast expansion that he covered, that makes it so hard for me not to cry again. I think I try to believe he is alive, and it is all a hoax, because it is what helps me get stronger, to not cry. But although the world of those who believe he is alive - may not like what I am feeling now - I have to be honest...every minute longer that I believe he is alive - makes it tougher for me to let go and wash away the sadness. Inside something tells me he really is gone. He may have planned something big, something fabulous..but he was cut short of that plan....and everything around the current events until now that seemingly may appear as proof of a hoax...is only bits and pieces of what I WANT to see as proof he'll be back. But it isn't proof he'll be back. It's only proof that he was a genius and he DID plan alot of what went on prior to his death. But what Murray did was real. It wasn't part of a hoax. Michael had the genius, Michael had the brains, to plan things outrageous...but...he wouldn't string the entire planet along on a lie. That's not a nice word, but if I think about it, that's what the hoax would be - a lie. Regardless of the purpose behind it...It is too detailed, too intricate, for it all to continue being successfully hidden, with everyone involved in the play - and not have a single person leak the truth. I can't get over his being gone. It's like too much to have been sacrificed. A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal...<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]50th_State_Believer2  :(,OMG what a post you did.I know exactly how you feel and words are not enough to express myself .This words of yours are the reason I'm spechless and I cant say anything anymore  :(:[/size]<br />"A huge, huge huge, part of the world has been cut out...and things will never be the same. After two years now, I have gone up and down..but come back to crying again. It is too unreal........" [size=10pt]WOW  :shock:[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt] I LOVE you 50th_State_Believer2!!!![/size]
  • on 1317789825:
    <br />
    on 1317787967:
    <br /><br />Hugs to you...I feel what you are saying and I agree.<br /><br />Michael Jackson is a genius. He does have brains and he does have a plan. He has been planning this for a long, long time.<br /><br />Of course you could be right - it could be that he did plan something huge but that plan was interrupted by an evil attempt to take him out. They could have succeeded. Yes, you could be right about that. But if that is true then it was truly destiny (God's will and design) because how else does one explain the number 2040 on Michael's spaceship in the HIStory tour (6+25+2009=2040) or the fact that the Pepsi accident was exactly in the middle of Michael's life.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1864#p26587<br /><br />I hope you are able to take time to reflect on your feelings and come to some peace within yourself. It's really important and I don't believe it's healthy to have this constant turmoil in your heart. <br /><br />Saying that, I want to leave you with something to think about. It's the first comment in the thread "The real reason for the Liberian Girl theme".  When I read it I gained a deeper appreciation for the genius Michael and what he is capable of doing. I hope it brings you some hope.<br /><br />God bless you.<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19092.msg330464.html#msg330464<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Voiceforthesilent you are always THERE for everyone of us.....THANK FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART  :-*,LOVE you!!!!![/size]
  • Silence. There are things I want to say but I can't. <br />There are thoughts I want to express but they are not positive.<br />In the end of it all, it isn't really about who was right ~~ and who was wrong, with their beliefs.<br />It is only about who got through this all...the storm after the peace...and the peace after the storm...multiplied over and over.<br />I look at Michael's autopsy photo online...and I think...shall I choose to challenge it's authenticity? Again? Like I did in my head with the gurney photo of him wrapped in white? Like I did with all the other photos, throughout the past two years?<br />Shall I continue to grasp at every possible chance of this all being one huge stage production? Really now? Everyone in court, all these weeks - are being played? Really now? All this time and money...all the creditable, reliable professional people...will one day simply have to walk away and laugh...when Michael comes back and says "surpriiiise"...??? Really now?<br />I ask myself again and again...WHAT ...WHAT is it you want? Do you REALLY want the truth? OR...do you want the truth AS YOU WANT IT TO BE?? Are you looking for redesigned truth? Molded truth? Sculpted in the path that you so desire the ending to be? If so - ANYTHING is a possibility. Anything in this vast universe. Not just in the MJ case.<br />My scales are now at equal levels. It used to be, that the hoax side was far dominant...but now - ''reality'' as my common sense is tugging at - and the desirable "reality" that I can choose to believe as long as I want...are both at equal levels. SOMETHING has to happen now - to tip the scales and set it off balance again. But for now, it's a 50-50 chance for either side to win in my head.<br />So I ask myself again...<br />WHAT...WHAT IS IT you REALLY WANT? The real truth? No matter how unsatisfying or undesireable it may be? OR...a truth that feels better...being the truth? Which one, 50th_State_Believer2? Which one? Are you strong enough? Are you mature enough? Are you living in the real world, or hanging on to a fantasy because there were too many unexplained answers in the past? Even in cold case files of past homicides in any society - there are tons of unanswered questions that investigators and police force cannot seem to find the missing pieces to. But it does not necessarily mean that the victim cannot be dead. <br />So where do you stand 50th_State_Believer2? Are you ready to accept the truth, plain, untouched, unbiased from your personal hopes and desires? <br /> <br />I fiddled with my guitar late last night...doing a quiet, slow, reflective rendition of "Human Nature"...sitting in the dark, dim lit room upstairs at home...everyone else fast asleep. Tears flowed. I know it's human nature to believe in what I want to believe in - not necessarily what I should believe in...silently as my fingers plucked the chords...I thought...Michael - for every tear, every sigh, every thought and every painful cringe in all of our hearts...for the past two years Michael, if you gathered every one of these from all around the world - it would build you a bridge all the way back to us...from heaven to earth...FOR SURE...<br />Why...Why...tell em that's it human nature...why..why.......~~~~ ......I like livin'this way....I like lovin this waaaay....<br />WHYyyyyyyy....oh Whyyyyyy....