The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1336451501:
    <br />
    on 1336443959:
    <br />lol what will we get some news about michaels elbow now?  :icon_lol: <br />
    <br /><br />we have already non-stop elbow grease production news<br />
    <br /><br />'in association with'<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Almost as funny as the two goose eggs on my forehead, on either side of the center. I, er, took a fall, onto my stupid vanity the other night. Yes; it's...a double-header! Peculiar how the pain is different than a Migraine - guess this is "normal" pain - if you got hit with this: 1234brass_knuckles.jpg<br /><br />Yup - I hit a solid brass...handle.<br /><br />Anyone else a klutz? Or am I the only one like that in the dark?
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Tink!  Please be careful!  You are not alone, last month I ever so gracefully decided to bend over and pick up a stick from my yard.  I tripped, fell and punctured my leg in 3 places!  Pretty bad, I didn't go to the ER because last year when I was Maulled by my neighbors DOG the ER made me clean my own wounds and would not give me stitches as they don't stitch punctures!!!!!!!  Yahooo!  So I proudly have declared myself a member of the  Klutz club.  Day or night if there is something that needs to be tripped over, I am your girl!  Hope you are ok, let us both be careful for now on. :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes, Tink...please be careful.  Those bumps and trips are ever painful.....I will keep you close in thought and prayer...<br />feel better!!!!<br />Here's an ice pack for you...with LOVE!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRheLcZIwq3Y9wYwG0i1n5Ug6yDZvRWrDei-TFmFrfan2z_X3dT<br /><br />Blessings~<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336521994:
    <br />Almost as funny as the two goose eggs on my forehead, on either side of the center. I, er, took a fall, onto my stupid vanity the other night. Yes; it's...a double-header! Peculiar how the pain is different than a Migraine - guess this is "normal" pain - if you got hit with this: 1234brass_knuckles.jpg<br /><br />Yup - I hit a solid brass...handle.<br /><br />Anyone else a klutz? Or am I the only one like that in the dark?<br />
    <br /><br />I hope you're feeling better now Tink.  :bearhug:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Today I was feeling a bit sick...wasn´t my best "face day". I was told that I look like MJ  :icon_rolleyes: <br />However, my answer in reply was positive since I like his looks  :images:<br /><br />The last time another person tried to be critical told me that I got the looks of La Toya  :icon_rolleyes: which to me is more of a complement.<br /><br />Just comments in a row lately, eewww...one can´t be cheerful or elegant one day...seems to be a sin for some :P
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :bearhug: for you Gema!  :icon_e_smile:
    You are so sweet!<br /><br />Thanks.
  • Are you black Gema !?  ;D
    no, I am not! I am porcelain pale, but I use bronzing powder!!
  • @MissG...I understand now, that's why you look like Latoya.... :LolLolLolLol:
    I think is more because of the freckles...he he
  • Gema then you should look like Michael... :LolLolLolLol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1336573768:
    <br />
    on 1336521994:
    <br />Almost as funny as the two goose eggs on my forehead, on either side of the center. I, er, took a fall, onto my stupid vanity the other night. Yes; it's...a double-header! Peculiar how the pain is different than a Migraine - guess this is "normal" pain - if you got hit with this: 1234brass_knuckles.jpg<br /><br />Yup - I hit a solid brass...handle.<br /><br />Anyone else a klutz? Or am I the only one like that in the dark?<br />
    <br /><br />I hope you're feeling better now Tink.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Is also my wish dear  :bearhug:  ..with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
    on 1336526964:
    <br />Tink!  Please be careful!  You are not alone, last month I ever so gracefully decided to bend over and pick up a stick from my yard.  I tripped, fell and punctured my leg in 3 places!  Pretty bad, I didn't go to the ER because last year when I was Maulled by my neighbors DOG the ER made me clean my own wounds and would not give me stitches as they don't stitch punctures!!!!!!!  Yahooo!  So I proudly have declared myself a member of the  Klutz club.  Day or night if there is something that needs to be tripped over, I am your girl!  Hope you are ok, let us both be careful for now on. :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh my Gosh! Last time I had puncture wounds, they gave me tetnus shot, ew!!<br />So glad you're okay - keep a healin'! :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />
    on 1336531219:
    <br />Yes, Tink...please be careful.  Those bumps and trips are ever painful.....I will keep you close in thought and prayer...<br />feel better!!!!<br />Here's an ice pack for you...with LOVE!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRheLcZIwq3Y9wYwG0i1n5Ug6yDZvRWrDei-TFmFrfan2z_X3dT<br /><br />Blessings~<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@Wishingstar - now that's an adorable icepack, thanks!  :bearhug: I was icing myself every few hours - and feeling quite embarrassed more than anything. Next door neighbor's kid, "Gee, ya growin' horns now?"  "Nooo - this is what happens when you get stupid in the dark, and leave your toys laying around in your room - WHAM!" <br /><br />@Purelove - Much better, thank you! :bearhug: Using Vitamin E oil now, rubbing into skin to keep from scarring.
    on 1336602556:
    <br />Today I was feeling a bit sick...wasn´t my best "face day". I was told that I look like MJ  :icon_rolleyes: <br />However, my answer in reply was positive since I like his looks  :images:<br /><br />The last time another person tried to be critical told me that I got the looks of La Toya  :icon_rolleyes: which to me is more of a complement.<br /><br />Just comments in a row lately, eewww...one can´t be cheerful or elegant one day...seems to be a sin for some :P<br />
    <br /><br />Some people are just bullies - but at least you got compliments, without them knowing.  :bearhug:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It June.<br />It's depressing.<br />On 25th there will be 3 years.<br />Mike I want you to be OK. That's an order LOL!<br />Really, I hope you are OK Michael. Wherever you might be now.<br />I love you angel.
  • @ gina: at least on june 25 this year you can take your mind off things by watching a star is killed  ;D<br /><br /><br />
    And Souza - I want you to be OK too.<br />I know |PureLove said some very ugly things to you but I know they weren't true. I know you felt hurt by those words. I would have felt hurt too in your place. There is no need for you to delete your avatar because of that. <br />If someone here was respectful to Michael- you were. We all know that. <br />I am not writing this here to convince you of anything, but just because I thought it was very ugly from PureLove to suggest some things about you. <br />Please take care of youself. I hate what happened and I know how it is to be hurt by people who judge before they get the chance to be in YOUR shoes.<br />It took me a life-time to understand some things, just a few things, 'cause I still got a huge amount to learn about people, but what I do know is that we should stop hurting each other. Stop JUDGING each other. After that much time some of us (even members of the army of life) still don't get it. They STILL don't get it.<br />A person's actions are usually re-actions to what affected that person in the past. When the reactions are inappropriate we should try to understand WHAT HAPPENED TO TAHT PERSON IN THE PAST THAT MADE HIM/HER react that way instead of jumping to judgement. <br />Well, I might be wrong - but this are my conclusions and for the moment I think I know I am right. <br />God said the judgement is HIS. Not ours.<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1338529759:
    <br />God said the judgement is HIS. Not ours.<br />
    <br />that it is! we should remember this quote more often, people tend to be judgemental as they have some privilege to do so...no one is innocent (only children with their sincerity are), everyone has either small falls or big falls. We are human beings, we are not perfect, but we should try judge less and understand and listen more!  :icon_razz:
    It is sad. <br />Maybe it's our fault that we don't give the people the chance to know the real us.<br />We put on the mask out of daily routine and go out into the world.<br />Then we expect the others to see our real self.<br /><br />Mike complained "they don't know me".<br />Jermaine said "they may love you, they don't know you".<br /><br />It scares me how LITTLE we know each other.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Been feeling a bit low and missing my mum......today (June 5th) would have been her 86th birthday. She died from cancer in 1991 when I was nearly 26, she was only 65.<br /><br /> :'(
  • on 1338901303:
    <br />Been feeling a bit low and missing my mum......today (June 5th) would have been her 86th birthday. She died from cancer in 1991 when I was nearly 26, she was only 65.<br /><br /> :'(<br />
    <br /><br />I am sorry to hear that darling, remember she is with you whenever you are sending you love and strength  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1338901303:
    <br />Been feeling a bit low and missing my mum......today (June 5th) would have been her 86th birthday. She died from cancer in 1991 when I was nearly 26, she was only 65.<br /><br /> :'(<br />
    <br />I am sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you!<br />Sending you a big  :bearhug:<br />Remember: The only truly dead are those who have been forgotten.<br />Cherish the good memories you have. That´s something that nobody can ever take away from you. <br /><3
    Adi  :bearhug: