Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• on 1314393494:
    <br />
    pariisjaxn Paris Jinx Jackson<br /><br /> <br />  <br />      im at my dads old house here in indianna, its really cool here! :)
    <br /><br /><br />Cool??!??<br /><br /><br />Gary is a vile slum ghetto full of burned out buildings, trash, and homeless derelict people.... what's COOL about that to a little girl who grew up affluent???<br /><br /><br />COOL is the least accurate way to describe Gary unless you think visiting a warzone or disaster area is COOL.<br /><br /><br />There's something wrong with this. Very wrong.<br /><br />
    For sure she reffers to the place where he grew up as a child, not as a location. But I'm sure she wants to point something out. I wonder what?! I guess we'll see pretty soon.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    <br /><br /><br />Paris is in the ghetto.
    Ps. @Purelove, no the point is that Gary is not at all "cool". Gary is scary and depressing. It is the picture of American shame and societal disgrace. I can't for a million years imagine any adolescent girl using the word "cool" to describe seeing Gary, Indiana. I believe you would have to see it to understand what I mean. <br /><br /><br />I don't believe she is there... OR I believe this is scripted.
    Ps. I got lost and had to drive 15 miles through Gary, Indiana back in 2004. I had 6 middle class girls ranging in age from 13-17 years old in the back of the rented minivan with me. Not one of them said it was "cool".
  • Why are people over-analyzing the response of a teenager girl? She uses the word “cool” to describe being at the place where her father was born and raised and then in  another thread it’s been discussed that she used the word “O” upon hearing Frank Delio had died.  Both responses did not seem odd to me.  I wasn’t expecting some deep, heartfelt response from her. Even more so on a twitter account too. Having a house full of teenagers myself as well as working with hundreds throughout the week, I witness these types of responses from teens all the time in the most serious situations.  Let her be free to be herself  and respond the way most (and I said most not all) teenagers respond without having people over analyse her words. Just because she’s Michael’s daughter, doesn’t make her immune to saying and responding this way. 
    @Stillbelieve: because we over analyze everything. She's making public statements for a reason, clearly.<br /><br /><br />If she were just being a kid, her Twitter wouldn't be public.
  • Dunno. Like I said, work with hundreds of teenagers a week, plus am raising 6 teenagers myself so am only relying on what I know from years of personal experience. Her response seems not at all surprising to me. However, if it does to others than thats ok. Just not me.  A majority of teenagers I know have their twitter as well as their facebook accounts set on public. Again nothing odd that Paris has hers on public too, even if she is Michael Jackson's daughter. Many celebrities children have public twitter accounts as well. <br />Anyway her response doesn't seem abnormal to me and just reflects a typical teenage response. but if it does for others than it does. No problem.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    To walk into the door that started it all has to be something special. It doesn't matter if it's in the ghetto or the desert. The inspiration, determination, spiritual high and magic started in that tiny living room. Being able to walk into the bedroom and know that is where her father laid down at night dreaming of his future, has to be something that we can only dream about. It's not the location that matters, what matters is that she is able to see first hand where it all began. So in the words of Paris yes it is very 'cool'! 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314399939:
    <br />Ps. @Purelove, no the point is that Gary is not at all "cool". Gary is scary and depressing. It is the picture of American shame and societal disgrace. I can't for a million years imagine any adolescent girl using the word "cool" to describe seeing Gary, Indiana. I believe you would have to see it to understand what I mean. <br /><br /><br />I don't believe she is there... OR I believe this is scripted.<br />
    <br /><br />I see your point bec but my point is she is not going to live in that ghetto and seeing and being in the house where her father was raised must be cool to her. So what she meant with 'Gary is cool' is because Michael was born and grew up there.  She can find her father's hometown cool no matter if it is a ghetto or not. That place is full of memories and must be special for Jacksons. <br /><br />There's a 4 day party for Michael's birthday in Gary so I do believe she's there for real.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    3048303 3048303 <br />@pariisjaxn Which old house did you see? Mark Lester's old house?????<br /><br />Paris Jinx Jackson<br />@3048303 no my dad's house. in indiana on 2300 Jackson St.<br /><br />She posted this pic from Gary. It seems like the party has already started. :)<br /><br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=hxugf.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314390815:
    <br />You guys should remember that this is the girl who made these tweets:<br /><br />
    A SECRET SOCIETY IS NOT REALLY SECRET IF U KNO WHAT UR LOOKING 4. SO DONT WAIT 4 THE INFO 2 COME 2 U, TAKE TIME TO SEEK IT OUT 4 URSELF.
    <br /><br />
    Millions of people listen to songs and remember the lyrics, but they hardly ever understand their meaning.
    <br /><br />So saying, 'Paris is on Twitter to talk with her friends' is not so true. She IS giving out clues. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />Yes, but at the last one about the lyrics, someone asked her if she's talking about her dad's songs and she answered above "I wasn't talking about him"
    on 1314399939:
    <br />Ps. @Purelove, no the point is that Gary is not at all "cool". Gary is scary and depressing. It is the picture of American shame and societal disgrace. I can't for a million years imagine any adolescent girl using the word "cool" to describe seeing Gary, Indiana. I believe you would have to see it to understand what I mean. <br /><br /><br />I don't believe she is there... OR I believe this is scripted.<br />
    <br />Paris is referring to the house I think. The house is "cool". I don't know if she means Gary Indiana too.
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Yes there are alot of tweets of Paris as if she could be telling us something but the one that got me thinking came out of nowhere was this one on25th August 2011 "they say black cats r bad luck? a black cat lives at the prince of Bahrains house is he unlucky? I don't think so?" Reading into this as we do this is what I think it means I'll break it down. Ok "they say black cats" which to me is saying =black cat =Black panther=MJ, they say people,= media and the ones that mocked MJ,"r bad"=the way MJ was made to look bad. now this is interesting bit "a black cat lives at the prince of Bahrian house"=black cat =MJ,  MJ at the home of Pince of Bahrain."is he unlucky"=MJ is lucky to be there as he is safe like he was in 2005!" I don't think so?"= she knows that MJ is there. Also where Paris was saying that "I'm alive" and "I just watched Rio I LOVED IT" Could also have a meaning to where Michael is like Rio is in Braizl and MJ filmed "They Don't Care About US" in Brazil. He also said at the time that "he felt safer here then any where else" Also there was talk about France and Rome .So we have a few places Michael could be ,Bahrian,France, Rome,Brazil and of cousre USA. So there are just a few clues in all this we have to keep the faith and keep looking.
  • corinnecorinne Posts: 39
    Well, I take care of France  lolol/
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Hey everyone! Some new info i stumble across -  that says OFFICIAL Parisjack5on twitter  account - but its LOCK. if anyone can registered there and see if you get  accepted?<br /><br /><br />Here how its lead me to that find  -  just stop video on 1.17<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxE9Z122azQ&feature=related<br /><br /><br />its lead me to http://twitter.com/#!/parisjack5on<br /><br /><br />@parisjack5on<;br /><br /><br /><br /> Text follow parisjack5on to<br /><br />parisjack5on@pixxiejay  <== Follow(:<br /> <br /><br />and then to <br />http://twitter.com/#!/PixxieJay<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Paris M K Jackson <br />@PixxieJay<br />Official Twitter Page for Paris Jackson. Pℯacℯ & ℒℴѵℯ ♥ // Sometimes I'm Sad, Happy, Worried, crying, calmed, wierd, crazy, but treat me as a normal girl :)<br /><br />http://formspring.me/ParisJackson]http://FormSpring.me/ParisJackson<br /><br /><br /><br />@PixxieJay's Tweets are protected.Only confirmed followers have access to @PixxieJay's Tweets and complete profile. You need to send a request before you can start following this account.<br /><br /><br />and then i find that one - Paris answers Q on <br />http://www.formspring.me/PARISJACK5ON]Paris Jackson (PARISJACK5ON) | Formspring<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.formspring.me/PARISJACK5ON<br /><br /><br />[url=http://www.formspring.me/PARISJACK5ON/<br /><br />Hey Paris! How have you been! I see you have started back answering questions:) AWESOME :D<br /><br />Yeah! And I've been good.<br /><br /><br />I miss your father SOOO much...you are such a strong woman and will always have you and your family in my prayers. I wish you nothing but the best! xo ttyl beautiful!<br /><br />Thanks.. :-)<br /><br />Hey Paris! I just want 2 let u know that im here for u and ur family! I love all of u guys so much. Tell ur Grandma I said hi and give her a hug 4 me! Hug Blanket 4 me too plz!...and 1 side note im not a fan im ur friend okay! xoxo Jordan Cormier!<br /><br />Aw thanks :-)<br /><br />//www.formspring.me/PARISJACK5ON/q/1004307555]Heyy paris,, have you been to england?? Anf btw, i love your name;D from Kayla xx[/url]<br /><br />Thanks. And yes :-)<br /><br /><br />do you guys follow me on twitter i mean all of you<br /><br />We don't really follow people we dont know. Just close friends & family.<br /><br /><br />Does Blanket have Twiiter? Prince_MJJII is he?<br /><br />No thats not him.<br /><br /><br /><br />That seems year old info - but look trusted and lead to Prince - who just recently posted after long time.<br /><br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/PixxieJay/lol<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/PixxieJay/lol<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/PixxieJay/lol/members<br /><br />Paris M K Jackson @PixxieJay/lol<;br /><br /><br />WAS ASKING TO FOLLOW HER BROTHER<br /><br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/prince_mjj<br /><br /><br />Prince Jackson<br />@Prince_MJJ ÜT: 34.144465,-118.494826<br />The OFFICIAL Prince Michael Jackson Twitter Page<br /><br /><br />Tired. :P<br /><br /><br /><br />I havent been in this in forever.<br /><br />Can someone tell me how many followers I have? I can't see it off my iPod.<br /><br />Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been online in a while. How is everyone? :)<br />12 Aug 10<br /><br /><br />I'm really tired today..I dont know why though?! I had a really fun day though :)<br />23 Jul 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Everyone follow these accounts: @PARISJACK5ON & @MarlonJackson2 :)<br />23 Jul 10<br /><br />MarlonJackson2 Marlon Jackson <br /> by Prince_MJJ<br />A TRUE friend sees the tear, catches the second & stops the third.<br />20 May 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Fans-I am really sorry I haven't been able to go online. I just haven't made the time..and I just haven't been in the mood. GodBless you all<br />25 Jun 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Hoping today won't be to rough...<br />25 Jun 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />My new picture. I really like this one. I hope you do to :)<br />21 May 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Please keep following @marlonjackson2! His old account was deleted by a hacker. When I come back in the morning, I want to see him over 100.<br />18 May 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay, I'll be right back<br />22 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I give out a hug to each and every one of you.. You guys don't know how much you mean to me. I love you all.. Thank you :)<br />22 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm going with Paris. I won't be on twitter any longer, but I won't delete. Paris is going to delete though.<br />19 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Sorry, I haven't been online in a while. I've been busy.<br />16 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Check this video out -- David After Dentist />10 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@koolkat1198 I know right! That little boy is hilarious! :)<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br /> This is why I'm laughing. Paris showed me this. Please watch :)<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />#FollowFriday @PARISJACK5ON @titojackson5 @TheLoveUSave @JanetJackson @randyjackson8.<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm laughing so hard! Hahah :)<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@jenaecabot No. Read my last tweet.<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Blanket: "Here, Princey. I drew you." Me: "I don't look like that!" Blanket: "I know. My drawing looks nicer than you do." :|<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Blanket is drawing me.<br />9 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@__RockWithYou Aww! That's not good :(<br />8 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@LoyalJenn I wasn't good this morning. But now I'm better. :)<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@chivasandra Pretty? Hahah :)<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />How's everybody's day going? :)<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Thank you so much. LOVE LOVE LOVE :) Never forget that.<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1dwrjj - Blanket on the webcam. I don't know what the green stuff is. But my link is on it.<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />ANOTHER picture on the computer of Blanket on webcam. Weird. Okay.<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm feeling a little better. But hahah, I can't believe Paris tweet that about Blanket! That was hilarious :)<br />7 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm just not feeling good. :(<br />6 Apr 10<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Having a bad day :(<br />6 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm leaving now. But @PARISJACK5ON is going to be online. So follow her so you guys can chat! Bye guys!<br />5 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Please keep following my sister Paris, @PARISJACK5ON! :)<br />5 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />500 Tweets! :)<br />5 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Follow @PARISJACK5ON :)<br />5 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Hmm. Happy: Whataya Want From Me... Hahah. And when I'm sad: Sleep Away- Bob Acri :)<br />5 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris is going to make a twitter! :)<br />5 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Everybody is okay. Well, I have to get back downstairs back to the Easter party. See you tomorrow! :)<br />4 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@i_love_prince Don't worry, I'm okay. Thank you for your concern :)<br />4 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Clinu87 Thanks! Happy Easter to you also :)<br />4 Apr 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />The earthquake scared everyone! I was in the fridge getting a bottled water, and all of a sudden the soda and stuff started shaking....<br />4 Apr 10 :?: :?:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Happy Easter! :)<br />4 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay guys, I have to leave now. I'll be on tomorrow :) See you then!<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@__RockWithYou http://twitpic.com/1czhb1 - Paris loves it :)<br />3 Apr 10 :-*<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Her account got suspended. And this is from Jaafar: uh hey. wassup?<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Jaafar is seeing ALL this! His reaction is priceless :) Hahah. He's like "Oh, No she didn't!"... Hahah :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@ilovemj2923 Jaafar's just sitting here all like "Oh no she didn't!".. Hahah! :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Who??? Jaafar???<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I don't know why so many people go crazy over Jaafar. Hahah :)<br />3 Apr 10 :lol:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Your welcome! Blanket was all like "No! Don't post it!".. He probably likes you! Hahah :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1d2adp - No, It's not my brother. It's just something I found on google. :) Hahah<br />3 Apr 10<br /> ::P<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1d2adp - This is a picture of @justpickmeup and Blanket. (Inside Joke)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Just got done jumping on the trampoline with Jermajesty and Jaafar :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I have to go. Bye guys! I'll update later :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave Paris: I dont know. I have a lot of stuff planned. I'm excited for gifts also :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris says thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes. We won't be online much today. But I'm online for now :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@ilovemj2923 Of course we can! And Paris says thank you.<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />It's Paris' birthday!<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Me & Paris are getting tired. We'll update in the morning. Good-night! :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris! Wake up!<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave She's close to falling asleep. Hahah :) But NOW do you believe me? I just uploaded a rare picture of Blanket :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Woah! Just found this picture of Blanket while he was video chatting! I've got to upload this. But I'll have my link up. (MAYBE)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@I_Love_Michael_ This Is It. Or You Are My Life :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@fluro_button I can't say right now. She's sitting right next to me.. Hahah :)<br />3 Apr 10    :lol:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1ct7oj - There's me with cake all over my face. :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@desertnative Who's birthday :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Clinu87 Paris: I have a lot! I really like 'Shorts'. Prince: I'd have to say... I don't know. I can't really decide. Hahah :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave Paris: Haha, That is Mango. And the black one is Spencer's. His name is Nightmare =)<br />3 Apr 10    :lol: :lol:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Ask questions guys! Me and Paris are LIVE :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris is already falling asleep? It's only 11:00!<br />3 Apr 10    :-*<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1ct341 - Me in Japan of '06. I was bored.<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@mjbambina I've been to Japan! Let me upload a picture real quick. It's on my computer somewhere. Hold on.<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@mjbambina She's sitting right next to me. She says thank you :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Clinu87 From Paris: Thank you so much. =)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay, I'm here! But don't worry, I'll be here all night with Paris! I feel like on on radio show, but threw twitter! Ask any questions :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I really like the song 'Break Your Heart' by @TaioCruz! :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />TaioCruz Taio Cruz (Official) <br /> by Prince_MJJ<br />Here is my list of top ten songs from Michael Jackson to Owl City! http://bit.ly/cBFZ5D<br />31 Mar 10<br /> party/<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Jaafar is listening to some cool songs on 102.7 Kiis Fm! But Grandma doesn't allow rap. But pop is okay! :)<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /> :lol:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@HasaniWatson11 I'm real. Don't be shy to talk to me at all, or anything. I reply as much as I can :)<br />3 Apr 10 ;))<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave I know right! Seriously, I don't like how just one person can ruin your whole day!<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave Paris doesn't have a twitter. Shh,if Paris uses this account for anything, one of her bday presents will be a twitter account.<br />3 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris wants to stay up until 12:00 and then she wants to scream "Its my birthday!!" Outside. This should be VERY intresting...<br />3 Apr 10 :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Now I'm really upset. One of my closest twitter friends doesn't believe me anymore.<br />3 Apr 10<br /> :cry:<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />April Fools! My iPod is safe & sound right in my hands. Blanket has his own iPod anyways :)<br />1 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Blanket was listening to my iPod, and he dropped it RIGHT by the stairs! It's broken now! Ugh! :(<br />1 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />April Fools!!!!! :)<br />1 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm deleting this account right now!<br />1 Apr 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Come in here: http://tinychat.com/princejackson :)<br />31 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Just got out of home-school.<br />31 Mar 10>>>>>>>>>>isnt they on some Private School??<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@mjbambina I'm BAD, I'm BAD, You know it! :)<br />31 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Sitting onthe couch. The teacher thinks I'm doing reseach, but I'm not. Hahah :)<br />31 Mar 10>>>>>>>>>>> naughty  boy@<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Check this video out -- "Chocolate Rain" Original Song by Tay Zonday <- Please watch this video! :)<br />31 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />About 2 hours before I go to school. So I figured to pop in :)<br />31 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Last day of school tomorrow and then... SPRING BREAK! :)<br />30 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay guys, I'm going to stay! You all mean way to much to me for leaving. :)<br />30 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I might delete this account. I don't know if I want to be here :\<br />30 Mar 10>>>>>> :(<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@michaelissweet My Grandma trusts her.<br />29 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I can't follow fans anymore ( Except @TheLoveUSave )... I'm sorry guys. Grandma's rules. :(<br />28 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />We got these speakers installed into our house to play Jazz Music 24/7 (Unless we want to turn it off). But it's really cool! :)<br />28 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@ilovecuteprince I'm sorry! I always have a zillion people tweeting me, it's hard. I'm sorry :(<br />28 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1bjiad - Rocky partied to hard last night! Hahah :)<br />28 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Trying out TinyChat. Come in here- http://tinychat.com/princejackson :)<br />28 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm listening to "Who Is It" :)<br />28 Mar 10  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AWW, my favorite song!!<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Yes. But it's VERY private.<br />28 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Who has a Café World on facebook? :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Today has not been a good day. :(<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Everybody UNFOLLOW @KendallJayy! It's a fake!<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@KendallJayy What? Hold on, Your not real! Justin Bieber is at the KCA! Paris is watching it!<br />27 Mar 10 :lol:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I don't feel good :(<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Loyal4ever I tried UberTwitter one time, and it wasn't working. I'll change it.<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Loyal4ever Ohhh! Thank you! Hahah, I needed that! Thanks :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Sorry-- I made a typo in my 'Location' tweet! Hahah :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@_Tata_Jackson_ Hi! :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />What's up my location? It's like, I don't know. I didn't set it as that!<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm back! :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />My father grew up as a man... And died a king!<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Be back in about 45 minutes! Bye guys! L.O.V.E.<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I don't think anyone knew how much he loved everybody. The purest most giving person I've ever known! I'm going to miss daddy :(<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Oh, and that @_littleparis isn't real.<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Real quick, Check out my background. I have the same phone! Now I have to go. Bye guys! :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay, I'll be online in about an hour, or so. Bye guys! And remember, I love you all! :)<br />27 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Just got this Iphone in Black custom background for my profile. Create it at http://www.wishafriend.com/twitter/backgrounds/custom/<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Follow Spencer's twitter! @LoveSpencerMal :)<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br />  <br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris & Lourdes don't want twitter. So Spencer is just going to make @ParisAndLourdes her own account.<br />25 Mar 10  <br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />If you want to add Spencer on facebook her account is 'Spencer.Malnik'<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@martha_jackson Thank you! Love you to! :) God Bless You<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I feel terrible! I never talk t @wenjackson anymore! I feel so bad! I'm sorry... :(<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Sorry guys, I don't have much time to tweet today-- I'll try as much as I can.<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I'm back from REAL, now! :) Hahah<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay, I'm back! :)<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@KingJackson007 Thank you! :)<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Clinu87 Aww, I'll talk to you more often for now on. I promise :)<br />25 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@mjbambina Chinese food is delicious! :)<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@KendallJayy Oh! Hahah, I'm slow. :)<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Yes, why wouldn't I? You know my name :) Hahah<br />24 Mar 10 :lol: :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@KendallJayy Hello Kendall. What does 'Yoo' mean?<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Finally Beyonce tweeted! @DailyBeyonce :)<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Gabriella211 Grandma says 'Hello!' :)<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />MonsieurAlex323 Alex E. W. <br /> by Prince_MJJ@ <br />Def a cool kid, real down to earth #follow @Prince_MJJ<;br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@ilovecuteprince That's awesome! Well, Welcome to the @Prince_MJJ world I guess :)<br />24 Mar 10 ::P<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />You guys were freaking out because I was gone! Hahah, No worries! I'm here now :)<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I don't know what I'd do wihout you! -- I love my iPod :)<br />24 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I must go now-- I enjoyed talking with you all. God Bless! And remember, I love you all! :)<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />KTAJ5678 KT <br /> by Prince_MJJ@ <br />@Prince_MJJ Thank you for u being here for us. You are a tremendus force of love.<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Evvy09 This is my first day talking to you. If I get to trust you more, then I will. Be patient young grasshoper! :) Hahah<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Fans-- I want to thank you all for being there for me & my family! :) I love you guys. GOD BLESS!<br />22 Mar 10 bearhug<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I love fans! :)<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup What? Thats crazy talk! Of course I trust you :) Hahah<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Happy birthday Doris Azurel! :) I hope you have a great birthday! God Bless you and your family :)<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave My grandmother just wants to tell you that she respects everything you have done for me. :) Thank you.. And God Bless!<br />22 Mar 10 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AWWWW:) :) :)<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I agree with Uncle Tito. Dinner on the roof, with my iPod sounds GREAT! :)<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@TheLoveUSave Hahah, My favorite song by my father is "Rock With You" :)<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Diggy_DeeDee Claudia Francois <br />@ <br />@Prince_MJJ Well Im A Nerd LOL! So I Read Books Tons Of Them & Listen To Music (MUSIC IS MY LIFE) & Try To Be 13 Sometimes I Act 20!<br />22 Mar 10<br />in reply to ↑<br /><br />@Prince_MJJ<;br />Prince Jackson<br />@singermjj Me to! I love books! Hahah :)<br />22 Mar 10 via web respect/<br /><br /><br />iggy_DeeDee Claudia Francois <br />@ <br />@Prince_MJJ Hey I Was Curious What Do You Do In Your Free Time?<br />22 Mar 10<br />in reply to ↑<br /><br />@Prince_MJJ<;br />Prince Jackson<br />@singermjj Lots of stuff! I try and act as normal as possible(As if I'm not even famous). I go out and play, and watch SOME Television :)<br />22 Mar 10 via web<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Do NOT follow @JermaineJaxso! It's a fake act!<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br />JermaineJaxso Jermaine Jackson <br />@ <br />@Prince_MJJ- hi nepew<br />22 Mar 10<br />in reply to ↑<br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@JermaineJaxso You're not my Uncle Jermaine!<br />22 Mar 10 :!:<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@MichaelJSweett She's Madonna's daughter.<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Dear Future Wife, I will treat you with respect, loyalty, and love :)<br />22 Mar 10    :lol:<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Follow: @KendallJayy @DailyBeyonce & @ParisAndLourdes<;br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />12:15am here. I just woke up, and I just had this weird feeling that I had to listen to some music. Music is my life :)<br />22 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />And she didn't leave a letter, she just often ran away!<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />And the reason why she left me, cause she's findin' someone else! Who is it?<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Who is it? Is it a friend of mine? Is it my brother? -Who Is It ♪<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Who's your inspration?<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Everybody needs inspration! :) @michaeljackson<;br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Annie are you okay?<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@MichaelJSweett Football! I don't like basketball. Neither does my father. He doens't like me playing it because it says it's dangerous.<br />21 Mar 10 :?: ;)<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I want to love you, PYT, Pretty Young Thing, You need some lovin'(TLC) Tender lovin' care! And I'll take you there :)<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Do you remember the time, when we fell in love, do you remember, when we 1st met girl? :)<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris & Lourdes want to do a NOH8 Campaign together.<br />21 Mar 10 :) :)<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay guys, It's time for me to go. Have a blessed day! :)<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@KendallJayy So is Jaafar. And I kind of am... I'm 5'6<br />21 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I can only follow people I trust with my heart! :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup Your such a sweetheart! :) Dedicated fans are amazing!<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Everybody follow @mjjlovafolyfe! :) Shay is one of the most loving 15 year old's you will ever meet! :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Luckyyyone Neva aka Nekka(: <br /> by Prince_MJJ@ <br />@Prince_MJJ I'll BE THERE!! ....WE'LL BE THERE!!!(fans)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@RealSusieJ Thank you! If you need a good cry, I'll be your shoulder. :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@ju_mjj Let's hold hands, and PRAY! :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@justpickmeup I have so many! Maybe; Got To Be There, or Heal The World :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Close to crying. I miss my father! Fans- I want to thank you for all your endless support! If it werent 4 you guys,I'd be nothing.God Bless.<br />20 Mar 10 :cry:<br /><br /><br />PPBlovers hehehehe <br /> by Prince_MJJ<br />Ok, i don't know who's the real, but.. @Prince_MJJ I MADE THIS TWITTER JUST BECAUSE OF YOU *-*<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@KGE786 Hahah, When Blanket tweet you(sort of), I had to type for him because it took him like 5 seconds to press a letter! Haha :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Blanket says "Hello!"<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Eating Cocoa Puffs! Just bit bit the inside of my lip! It hurts! :(<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I wish there was just ONE day without paparazzi! Once you know it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to go out in public, you'll know how i feel :(<br />20 Mar 10 bearhug bearhug<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Do you like my new background? :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@RealSusieJ Yes, I'm real :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Father I'm in awe thanks for all that you give to me, praying negativity will never ever live in me.<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@Tah_Jackson I'm not allowed to follow people except family, and people I know personally, or they're verified. Otherwise I would! Sorry :(<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />When I listen to 'Sleep Away' By Bob Acri, I picture myself in NYC while it's raining, In the back of a Taxi with my iPod :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Shoutout to Bob Acri! Amazing piano player! Listen to the song 'Sleep Away'. Great song! :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Just got inside from climbing a tree outside with my iPod, while listening to piano jazz. It gave me some time to think...<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Don't judge the LOVE! :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I don't think @LadyGaga looks like herself in her profile picture.<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris actually got me to like the song 'When I Look At You' by Miley Cyrus. :)<br />20 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/19n7to - Rocky & Uncle Jermaine =)<br />19 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/19n7hq - Look what Rocky did to his new bed! :-\<br />19 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Got a new dog today! His name is Rocky, and he's a boxer =)<br />19 Mar 10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AWW<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.<br />17 Mar 10<br />>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOW,WOW,WOW--Prince Jackson, You are such fine young man. Amazing!<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Happy St. Patrick's Day! =)<br />17 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />After Blanket watched Madagascar last night, He won't stop saying "Thats what I'm talkin' 'bout!"... It's so funny!<br />16 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/190m9b - Since like... December 0f '08<br />16 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/1910n3 - 7:13am This morning. Talk about Los Angeles! HELLO! =) Hahah... Wow Aunt Janet, you got me EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />16 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ParisAndLourdes http://twitpic.com/18udo4 - Oops- I meant 'haircut'<br />16 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ParisAndLourdes http://twitpic.com/18udo4 - You didn't know Paris got a haitcut? Yes, that's Paris..<br />16 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/190pvb - Theres Nala! And it's Picniked. Oh, and that's Paris' hand right there. Haha. And That's Paris' sunglasses Nala<br />16 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/18utwu - Rare Jaafar picture! Please don't steal! Ask before taking it [[[[ NEVER BEFORE SEEN]]]<br />15 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Ladies, I'm flattered that you call me, 'hot' and all, But can we cool it? My grandma reads this stuff.... :-\<br />15 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br /> by Prince_MJJ<br />to all of my angels--a big ole hug<br />15 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P Diddy!<br />15 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Okay, This may sound crazy, But we come to meet P Diddy today! =)<br />15 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Wow.. I Really feel bad for @janetjacksonLM. I hope he/she knows my aunt Janet's twitter is @JanetJackson<;br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris & Lourdes' Account is @ParisAndLourdes =)<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Paris & Lourdes are going to share a personal twitter! =) I have to help Paris create it.<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />.... Paris' middle name.. It's just Paris Michael Katherine Jackson. Thank you!<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />He's concious, But he has a big red mark on his forehead. So if you see him in public with that, You'll know why.<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Oh my gosh! Blanket just fell down the stairs and he isn't waking up! #PRAYFORBLANKET<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I was outside playing Basketball, and I fell! I scraped my knee, But I'm better now =)<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Cool! Uncle Tito is verified! @titojackson5<;br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />http://twitpic.com/18kwvw - Guys this is NOT a valid picture of me! I found it from a posers account on facebook(mine is private).. But DO N<br />14 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@mjgirl99 Yes. =) And Jaafar called back. But I didn't answer.. Hahah. He left a message saying- "ANSWER YOUR PHONE PRINCE!".. Haha =)<br />8 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Happy Womans Day! Hahah, I'm not a woman, but still, HAPPY WOMANS DAY! =) Hahah<br />8 Mar 10<br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Many of you have been wondering if I have a girl friend. No, I do not.<br />8 Mar 10<br /><br />eshaylovesjr leshay jackson <br />@ <br />@Prince_MJJ prince do you have a girl friend<br />8 Mar 10<br />in reply to ↑<br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />@ <br />@mjgirl99 No, Grandma says maybe in about a month or so..<br />8 Mar 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />I absolutley LOVE the tweets you guys tweet me! The smallest things can make EVERY aspect of someone's day... Thank you, and God Bless!<br />8 Mar 10 ;)) ;))<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> AND Last BUT Not Least  ::P <br /><br /><br />http://twitpic.com/photos/Prince_MJJ<br /><br /><br />from<br /><br />Prince M. Jackson  http://twitter.com/Prince_MJJ<br /><br />http://twitpic.com/photos/justpickmeupnd Blanket. (Inside Joke)11 days ago from site • viewed 525 times<br /><br /><br />This is the rare Blanket photo I found saved into my laptop! Check this out! :)<br />512 days ago from site • viewed 360 times<br /><br />There's me with cake all over my face. :)]512 days ago from site • viewed 270 times<br /><br />]Me in Japan of '06. I was bored.512 days ago from site • viewed 305 times<br /><br />Rocky partied to hard last night! Hahah :)518 days ago from site • viewed 285 times<br /><br />Rocky's possesed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O527 days ago from site • viewed 240 times<br /><br />Rocky & Uncle Jermaine =)]527 days ago from site • viewed 305 times<br /><br />Look what Rocky did to his new bed! :-\]527 days ago from site • viewed 280 times<br /><br />7:13am This morning. Talk about Los Angeles! HELLO! =) Hahah... Wow Aunt Janet, you got me EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!530 days ago from site • viewed 300 times<br /><br /><br />Theres Nala! And it's Picniked. Oh, and that's Paris' hand right there. Haha. And That's Paris' sunglasses Nala is wearing! =D530 days ago from site • viewed 245 times<br /><br />Nala get that wig off! Hahah =)530 days ago from site • viewed 665 times<br /><br />Look what http://twitpic.com/photos/JanetJackson]JanetJackson sent me! VERY FUNNY AUNT JANET!530 days ago from site • viewed 365 times<br /><br />Rare Jaafar picture! Please don't steal! Ask before taking it [[[[ NEVER BEFORE SEEN]]]530 days ago from site • viewed 620 times<br /><br />There's Nala outside the house! =) Those are my Uncle Jermaine's glasses! Haha532 days ago from site • viewed 240 times<br /><br />Guys this is NOT a valid picture of me! I found it from a posers account on facebook(mine is private).. But DO NOT believe this picture! It's just a look-a-like.532 days ago from site • viewed 255 times<br /><br />Heres this photo collage of Paris.. Ask before taking it! =)532 days ago from site • viewed 305 times<br /><br />Heres the RARE Paris picture.. Don't steal!538 days ago from site • viewed 360 times<br /><br />Theres Nala.... Again!560 days ago from site • viewed 490 times<br />This picture was taken over the summer of our dog, Nala. BEACH BUM!!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />ITS WILL BE NICE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT INFO --- Expand your horizon like someone says ;D <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />BLESSINGS!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />P.S.<br />when you see dates - 25 june, for example , and Prince replays its interesting - very refreshing:) <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />also one lead to Paris account <br /><br /><br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/PixxieJay/lists/memberships<br /><br />
  • That's very interesting but I thought LaToya confirmed that @pariisjaxn is Paris' real Twitter account? I can't comment on this one because I haven't researched it out enough to give my thoughts. To me, this one appears to be the official Twitter. Maybe she has two?<br /><br />I saw the video of Paris giving a brief interview in Gary.  She is turning into a beautiful young woman right before our eyes.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    my faw<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Father I'm in awe thanks for all that you give to me, praying negativity will never ever live in me.<br />20 Mar 10
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It sounds real but IDK, thanks for posting skyways!<br />These caught my eye.<br /><br />
    Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />My father grew up as a man... And died a king!<br />27 Mar 10
    <br /> :shock: pale/              :?<br /><br />
    Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Ladies, I'm flattered that you call me, 'hot' and all, But can we cool it? My grandma reads this stuff....
    <br /> :lol: <br />
  • No guys, @pariisjaxn is the real twitter! She has a lot of trolls and he fighted a lot against them so keep up with the real one!
    I BELIEVE <br /><br /><br /> [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://twitter.com/#!/PixxieJay[/color]<br /><br /><br />its VERY REAL Paris  EARLIER account - since Prince referred to that  a lot and its still active for private use.<br /><br /><br />THAT WAY I ASK MAY BE SOMEONE CAN GET FOLLOW HER IF SHE IS ACCEPTED .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prince get me fascinated - such honest and authentic young man. Michael most SO Proud of him!<br /><br /><br />p.s.  sorry for discoloration of my first post - my comp get slow cause its take SUCHH time to copy -paste from twitter.  May be mods can get it done right.<br /><br /><br />BLESSINGS!
  • I don't know what to say! Probably she has a private account for family and friends and one for the fans. Is that possible?
    Just because it says "Official Paris twitter" doesn't make it official. Paris already said all the others are fake, so why bother?
  • Surprised this hasn't been mentioned....<br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris:<br /><br />
    Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
  • on 1314621638:
    <br />Surprised this hasn't been mentioned....<br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris:<br /><br />
    Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /><br />OMG i just saw it on twitter!!! <br />This is soooooooo huge!  bounce/
    What Paris retweeted that? To not make it confusing, we should try to stick to the real Paris who's ID is this @pariisjaxn <br /> <br />