Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1314621638:
    <br />Surprised this hasn't been mentioned....<br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris:<br /><br />
    Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br />is this on her page @pariisjaxn?  This is her only proven real page. Was this RT on this page?<br /><br />EDIT: i just saw it on pariisjaxn
  • She retweeted that ? wow !!!
    on 1314622971:
    <br />
    on 1314621638:
    <br />Surprised this hasn't been mentioned....<br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris:<br /><br />
    Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION<br />
    <br /><br /><br />OMG i just saw it on twitter!!! <br />This is soooooooo huge!  bounce/ <br />
    She just posted this...<br /> <br /> <br />happy birthday, dad, we love and miss you with all our hearts<3
  • Please mention the Twitter account you are quoting from! @pariisjaxn is the real one! Let's not make any confusion!
    on 1314624525:
    <br />Please mention the Twitter account you are quoting from! @pariisjaxn is the real one! Let's not make any confusion!<br />
    <br />The RT about the 2012 and dinosaurs is from the real account, @pariisjaxn,I just verified. Like the one with "happy birthday". I don't follow any other account that says it's Paris, because this is the only real one.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    I wonder if the kids are really going to school today. I think it was mentioned on a different thread thru an article that today was their first day. Hmm, maybe they will be celebrating a birthday tonight after school.
  • First Day Of School. Drama, Tests, Hatin' Teachers, And Gum Under Tables. Wish Me Luck!<br /><br />@TheCaramelNiqqa r u also havinf that feeling in ur gut telling u 2 turn the car around, or is it just me? :(<br /><br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<br /><br /><br />@Mish she's going to school but it looks like she doesn't want to.
    That's good! <br /><br />Perhaps there's a party planned for later today.  lolol/ party/
  • on 1314629303:
    <br />That's good! <br /><br />Perhaps there's a [size=18pt]party[/size] planned for later today.  lolol/ party/<br />
    <br /><br />Yay!!!!  lolol/
  • on 1314624525:
    <br />Please mention the Twitter account you are quoting from! @pariisjaxn is the real one! Let's not make any confusion!<br />
    <br /> <br />Sorry...<br /> <br />Why did I need to quote which account it is from?!!! She only has one as far as I'm aware - the one in the title of this thread.  :? <br /> <br />I think we've already established her real account is @pariisjaxn
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Epic game of hide and seek, 2012, BAM and Dinasours in the same sentence make me think of MJ and Elvis :shock:<br /><br />
    on 1314629759:
    <br />
    on 1314624525:
    <br /> <br />Sorry...<br /> <br />Why did I need to quote which account it is from?!!! She only has one as far as I'm aware - the one in the title of this thread.  :? <br /> <br />I think we've already established her real account is @pariisjaxn<;br />
    <br />Yes, but someone said on the other page that they found another Paris account that says "official Paris Jackson", and I said that just because someone writes on a twitter account that it's "official" doesn't make it official. Anyone can claim that. <br /><br />So that's why we asked from which account was that RT (the real one or other), because Paris' real account is only @pariisjaxn.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1314621638:
    <br /><br />Everyone thinks Michael Jackson & Elvis are dead but really they're just playing an epic game of hide & seek. Then when 2012 hits.. BAM! KING INVASION.... (or something like that) afraid/ :lol: :lol:   <br /><br /> elvis_/ mj_bad/
  • on 1314623421:
    <br />She just posted this...<br /> <br /> <br />happy birthday, dad, we love and miss you with all our hearts<3<br />
    <br /><br />she did? am I blind or isnt it on her page? I looked through her tweets but couldn't find it...  :?:
    yes, it's a few twitts bellow. scroll down
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    [size=x-small]Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION[/size]<br /><br /> 8-) ;) <br /><br />I start to believing, that Michael is speaking from that account underline, - how mature and edgy her tweets gets some time<br /> typing/ <br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314425914:
    <br />
    on 1314390815:
    <br />You guys should remember that this is the girl who made these tweets:<br /><br />
    A SECRET SOCIETY IS NOT REALLY SECRET IF U KNO WHAT UR LOOKING 4. SO DONT WAIT 4 THE INFO 2 COME 2 U, TAKE TIME TO SEEK IT OUT 4 URSELF.
    <br /><br />
    Millions of people listen to songs and remember the lyrics, but they hardly ever understand their meaning.
    <br /><br />So saying, 'Paris is on Twitter to talk with her friends' is not so true. She IS giving out clues. <br /><br /><br />
    <br />Yes, but at the last one about the lyrics, someone asked her if she's talking about her dad's songs and she answered above "I wasn't talking about him"<br />
    <br /><br />Were you really expecting her to say "Yes, I'm talking about my dad's songs, especially TDCAU"??? NOTHING can be obvious in this hoax. Especially when it comes to taking illuminati down, we shouldn't expect family members point their fingers to Michael beating illuminati, if you know what I'm saying. <br /><br />Also, I do believe she is not only talking about her dad's songs but today's songs and lyrics. These are still big clues from Paris about how they KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON and how she's pointing out the MAIN reason of the hoax.
  • I follow her as well but I have a new follower as well Anthony Michaels god son... Dont know how that happend but hes pretty cool :) hugs all
    on 1314585948:
    <br /> <br /><br />Hey everyone! Some new info i stumble across -  that says OFFICIAL [size=18pt]Parisjack5on[/size] twitter  account - but its LOCK. if anyone can registered there and see if you get  accepted?<br /><br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson [/size]<br />Sorry, I haven't been online in a while. I've been busy.<br />16 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />Prince_MJJ Prince Jackson <br />Check this video out -- David After Dentist />10 Apr 10<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]THESE TWO ABOVE ARE BOTH FAKE ACCOUNTS![/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt]Paris' ONE and ONLY twitter is: http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<br /><br />Prince's ONE and ONLY twitter is: http://twitter.com/#!/princemjjjaxon<br /><br />They don't have any other twitter accounts. Their friends and family members are already following them on these accounts. The other accounts are just trolls![/size]
    on 1314631444:
    <br />
    on 1314621638:
    <br /><br />Everyone thinks Michael Jackson & Elvis are dead but really they're just playing an epic game of hide & seek. Then when 2012 hits.. BAM! KING INVASION.... (or something like that) afraid/ :lol: :lol:   <br /><br /> elvis_/ mj_bad/<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />Such an interesting RT from Paris.  :mrgreen:
    ADKIc3mAnX Luis Gonzalez ✔ <br />@pariisjaxn @OmerAndParis Is O-Bee your real brother ? Like is he MJ's son too ?<br /><br />@pariisjaxn<;br />Paris Jackson<br />@OmerAndParis omer is my brother, smart one<br /><br />@pariisjaxn<;br />Paris Jackson<br />@OmerAndParis something is not right with ur thinking<br /><br />valeemarxorie Valeria Delgado <br />@pariisjaxn He's 25, I thought He was 26! I was making him older xB xD<br /><br />@pariisjaxn<;br />Paris Jackson<br />@OmerAndParis @OmerAndParis hes 25 wth!?! hes my brother and no thats not even close to true<br /><br />KoolKid114 KoolKid11 <br />@pariisjaxn Omer might be like a brother but not real brother right?<br /><br />@pariisjaxn<;br />Paris Jackson<br />@KoolKid114 nope. brother fsho<br /><br />In other words Paris says, Omer is NOT Michael's biological son.
    2 days ago a hater was bombarding Paris and she posted this pic to him. lolol/ I LOVE this girl a lot! <br /><br />tumblr_lqip9dtG7L1r192u1
    on 1314662150:
    <br />2 days ago a hater was bombarding Paris and she posted this pic to him. lolol/ I LOVE this girl a lot! <br /><br />tumblr_lqip9dtG7L1r192u1<br />
    <br /><br />HA HA HA GOOOOO PARIS!!!! penguin/
    @PureLove, I can't find that twitt where she posted that photo of  Michael licking his finger. Where did she post it? I suppose she deleted it?<br /><br />I just look through all her photos and it's not there ....<br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/media/grid<br /><br /><br />I skipped that, I didn't know it. Look more:<br /><br />@pariisjaxn I WAITING ON U 2 POINT OUT YUR FEATURES.I HAV A LIFE.MY LIFE IS MY FACE JUS LIKE MJ LIFE WAS HIS FACE THATS Y HE TRY 2 CHANGE IT<br /><br />and Paris' answer<br /><br />@RedGorgeousSean he has talent. he can sing. can u? he can dance. can u? he has swag. do u- nevermind, dont answer that, we all kno u dont…<br /><br /><br />he has? he can?  - these are in present tense and I suppose she's talking about Michael, because that guy was also talking about and criticizing Michael. Is that about Michael? Could it be about Omer?! But that guy if you check his profile has a problem with Michael and cannot stop saying shit about him, that's why I suppose Paris' answer was about Michael.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    there's a paris' account (some1 says it is the verified 1,because latoya said it....) that retwitted this:<br />"Everyone thinks dinosuars are extinct I bet they are just playing an epic game of hide & seek & then..when 2012 hits BAM! DINOSAUR INVASION"  :shock: bam?? <br />2 a friend. this is the account:https://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]