Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• on 1315312412:
    <br />And you would react so explozive as if it's something that makes you happy, laugh and jump? Maybe it's only me who sees all these things differently... My grandmother died last year (of natural cause) and everytime someone talks about her and how she was, how she spoke, I can never laugh, nor smile. For me losing a loved one is the most painful thing in the world and the thought of not having them here with me and to not see them anymore is very painful and I can't be happy thinking about "how it would have been" kind of way. Because they are not here. <br /> <br />Maybe it's just me who has a different approach to the loss of someone I love.<br />
    <br /><br />Anna we all deal with pain and losing a loved one differently. In 2001 my Great-Grandmother died. I to this day think so highly of he, there were no wrong doings in my eyes. But when we sat in the funeral home, hardly anyone cried. With me being only 19 at the time I didn't understand it and I was hurt and very angry over this. Being older I now understand, she was 94 years old, she had lived her life. <br /><br />My Grandmother died when I was 5 and I have no memory of her. From what I have been told she was one helleva woman and wild before her time when women were expected to be prim and proper. <br /><br />With those stories being told, yes, I would jump up and down, cry of happiness and be ecstatic to have photos of myself with them. <br /><br />Besides, I think a lot of times in this hoax we are thinking like adults, when it comes to something the children say or do we have to put ourselves in their shoes. They are helping their father yes (in my eyes and that is my opinion) but still teenagers and a young boy.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    you talk about yor grandmother but here is parent case. Paris is Michael's daughter. No, I cannot understand how someone would jump up and down out of happiness when somebody photshops you a photo of you and your dead (murdered) father, considering the side that the majority of people know. So, considering this side of the situation, for me no wound would be healed after 2 years  of losing my father. I sometimes think I am crazy or an alien to put so much heart into losing a dear one <br /><br /><br />Here it's another situation...Your grandmother was very old, it was natural. Mine was too, she was 89... But Michael was supposedly take away from them at a too young age, and not from natural cause, but supposedly murdered. This changes everything completely... But I keep it here. I just needed to say what I feel. Hopefully someone will understand my point.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315312412:
    <br />And you would react so explozive as if it's something that makes you happy, laugh and jump? Maybe it's only me who sees all these things differently... My grandmother died last year (of natural cause) and everytime someone talks about her and how she was, how she spoke, I can never laugh, nor smile. For me losing a loved one is the most painful thing in the world and the thought of not having them here with me and to not see them anymore is very painful and I can't be happy thinking about "how it would have been" kind of way. Because they are not here. <br /> <br />Maybe it's just me who has a different approach to the loss of someone I love.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />My mother died 5 years ago of cancer,.. there are moments in which i  remember and i can't avoid crying especially when i remember the night she died
    on 1315314016:
    <br />
    on 1315312412:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />My mother died 5 years ago of cancer,.. there are moments in which i  remember and i can't avoid crying especially when i remember the night she died<br />
    <br /><br />I am so sorry to hear about your mother, Paula..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315314212:
    <br />
    on 1315314016:
    <br />
    on 1315312412:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />My mother died 5 years ago of cancer,.. there are moments in which i  remember and i can't avoid crying especially when i remember the night she died<br />
    <br /><br />I am so sorry to hear about your mother, Paula.. <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />thanks
    This is off-topic, but I reemember I've seen a few weeks ago a video posted in Nancy Grace's thread somewhere, and it was a video of her talking about her murdered fiance when she was younger, and let alone who she is and what she did and does, but when talking about him being murdered she was crying. If even Nancy Grace can show feelings, I think about all the Jacksons who never dropped a tear while talking about losing Michael, and Jermaine was literarily laughing in that section of the video that Souza made I think, some time ago about "Meet the family: Jermaine" when Jermaine was asked "Do you know who is behind Michael's death?"(or something like that, but the idea was who were the people behind his death as in a conspiracy against him) and Jermaine burst into laughing, literarily chocking with laughter while talking, saying "They know who they are" and then laughing when Larry King asked him wether they decided where and when to bury him.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Anna, so what does that tell you when you see Jermaine and others laughing, and Paris a happy and bubbly, well-adjusted teenager? Your posts indicate that you think that shows them as heartless in the face of their loss.  So I have to ask you, do you actually think Michael died?  Can't you entertain the thought that they have no reason to be sad, in fact they have every reason to be excited as they play their parts in Michael's biggest production ever.<br /><br />
    on 1315313858:
    <br /><br /> I sometimes think I am crazy or an alien to put so much heart into losing a dear one <br /><br />
    <br /><br />No, you are not crazy, or an alien, but why are you fretting about not seeing your reactions in the Jacksons?  They didn't lose anyone.
    on 1315322722:
    <br />@Anna, so what does that tell you when you see Jermaine and others laughing, and Paris a happy and bubbly, well-adjusted teenager? Your posts indicate that you think that shows them as heartless in the face of their loss.  So I have to ask you, do you actually think Michael died?  Can't you entertain the thought that they have no reason to be sad, in fact they have every reason to be excited as they play their parts in Michael's biggest production ever.<br /><br />
    on 1315313858:
    <br /><br /> I sometimes think I am crazy or an alien to put so much heart into losing a dear one <br /><br />
    <br /><br />No, you are not crazy, or an alien, but why are you fretting about not seeing your reactions in the Jacksons?  They didn't lose anyone.<br />
    <br />You don't want to see what I feel, curls...<br />On one hand they look plain heartless, like no one really gives a damn about losing him, including his children, and then suddenly I think that the only reason why their reaction has an explanation is that Michael is alive, but at the same time I think it can be possible they simply don't care and never did about him and they fake a sad face from now and then because of his fans. Seeing tributes being planned, the family talking about murder, "we lost a brother", "I lost a son" is immensly painful, because I don't know what really is the truth... Even if I believe more that he's alive than gone. <br /> <br />There are moments when I don't know how to take their reactions, sometimes I feel I want to crush something to the screen when I see them promoting books, concerts, tributes, laughing, doing interviews and living happily while their brother/son/father is supposedly murdered and not giving a damn about what really happened to him, but only empty words. Then suddenly I think- wait, this is madness, he's alive, that's why they are this way, it's impossible otherwise.<br /> <br />I admire the ones who can be sure without proofs on either way. To me, until I see him with my eyes, safe and sound, here on earth, I'm living a whole struggle between thoughts, fears and hopes. Some will say I'm negative, but actually no one knows what I feel and why. You wouldn't want to feel all this, curls... 
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Anna, believe me I've had my share of months and months of feelings like yours. I don't know when things changed for me, there was no great leap of faith or anything dramatic like that - I think as more and more things pointed to MJ being alive and very much in control of all this, I just stopped having the' OMG he's dead' thoughts whenever anything weird came up. I just trust MJ has it all covered.<br /><br />If I've got it all horribly wrong, then that's something I will just have to deal with if/when it's proven, but I don't lose sleep over it now.<br /><br />This I found, was the best bit of your post: "Then suddenly I think- wait, this is madness, he's alive, that's why they are this way, it's impossible otherwise."<br /><br />Hang in there Anna - I'll hold your hand if you like while you're feeling shaky!  In the absence of a 'holding hands' smiley, hope this'll help:  bearhug
    Thank you so much for these words, Curls.
  • on 1315332769:
    <br />
    on 1315322722:
    <br />@Anna, so what does that tell you when you see Jermaine and others laughing, and Paris a happy and bubbly, well-adjusted teenager? Your posts indicate that you think that shows them as heartless in the face of their loss.  So I have to ask you, do you actually think Michael died?  Can't you entertain the thought that they have no reason to be sad, in fact they have every reason to be excited as they play their parts in Michael's biggest production ever.<br /><br />
    on 1315313858:
    <br /><br />No, you are not crazy, or an alien, but why are you fretting about not seeing your reactions in the Jacksons?  They didn't lose anyone.<br />
    <br />You don't want to see what I feel, curls...<br />On one hand they look plain heartless, like no one really gives a damn about losing him, including his children, and then suddenly I think that the only reason why their reaction has an explanation is that Michael is alive, but at the same time I think it can be possible they simply don't care and never did about him and they fake a sad face from now and then because of his fans. Seeing tributes being planned, the family talking about murder, "we lost a brother", "I lost a son" is immensly painful, because I don't know what really is the truth... Even if I believe more that he's alive than gone. <br /> <br />There are moments when I don't know how to take their reactions, sometimes I feel I want to crush something to the screen when I see them promoting books, concerts, tributes, laughing, doing interviews and living happily while their brother/son/father is supposedly murdered and not giving a damn about what really happened to him, but only empty words. Then suddenly I think- wait, this is madness, he's alive, that's why they are this way, it's impossible otherwise.<br /> <br />I admire the ones who can be sure without proofs on either way. To me, until I see him with my eyes, safe and sound, here on earth, I'm living a whole struggle between thoughts, fears and hopes. [glow=red,2,300]Some will say I'm negative, but actually no one knows what I feel and why.[/glow] You wouldn't want to feel all this, curls...  <br />
    <br /> <br />It doesn't show that you are negative. It shows that you TRULY care about Michael. You have your doubts and it shows that you don't want to go in the wrong direction if Michael really needs your support in finding out what happened to him. I remember when I was watching Jackson 5 Dynasty and hearing Jackie say 'I'm not afraid to die because I know I'll be with my little brother michael' and seeing hard as a rock Tito have silent tears running down his face after he chose not to see TII premiere. But then I hear La Toya talk about Michael and I know he is alive. She can clear any doubt because she talks about him like he is a character in a fictional mystery book. All we have right now is the evidence, the family, our intuition and most importantly each other. We don't know each other personally, but we are all connected to one another. And not just through this hoax. If you ever need to just talk, you know where to find me. I understand exactly where you are coming from on this. Just know that you have my support.<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315314016:
    <br /><br />My mother died 5 years ago of cancer,.. there are moments in which i  remember and i can't avoid crying especially when i remember the night she died<br />
    <br /><br />I'm so sorry to hear that Paula.  :cry:<br /><br /> bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Paris posted this picture. These signs were also at the memorial big screen.<br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=8okyv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    That's a great message. COEXISTing is what all people of every "faith"/religion should do because LOVE is (should be!) the essence of our common faith in God. We're all one.
  • "Realty" is spelled backwards....in the reflection......some realtor's office/car probably.......I have seen these stickers...they are really great......<br /><br />Blessings!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • I think the jackson family are not a loud family,I think they are a quiet reserved family,softly spoken,and dont ball and shout,and show themselves up,to me they seem a sweet family,who have done well,and that can make some people jealous,some people dont like to see people doing well,the only way they know is to slag them off,but its jealousy but people like us embrace it,and can see the bigger picture,see the real people,and are not afraid to admit it.I think Michaels family want to celebrate his life,and if he really is dead,cry tears in private,like most of us do,but put on a brave face to other people,I lost my best friend before she was 50,four years ago,and lost my brother who was 60 last year,and had just retired,I go out and put on a brave face,it helps to be with other people,but when on my own I am very sad,You cant walk around crying and being miserable,because people will avoid you.I hope Michael is alive and safe,but if he isnt,I can understand his family have to get on with their lives,we just have to,but only yourself really knows how you feel inside.
  • on 1315313858:
    <br />you talk about yor grandmother but here is parent case. Paris is Michael's daughter. No, I cannot understand how someone would jump up and down out of happiness when somebody photshops you a photo of you and your dead (murdered) father, considering the side that the majority of people know. So, considering this side of the situation, for me no wound would be healed after 2 years  of losing my father. I sometimes think I am crazy or an alien to put so much heart into losing a dear one <br /><br /><br />Here it's another situation...Your grandmother was very old, it was natural. Mine was too, she was 89... But Michael was supposedly take away from them at a too young age, and not from natural cause, but supposedly murdered. This changes everything completely... But I keep it here. I just needed to say what I feel. Hopefully someone will understand my point.<br />
    <br /><br />Anna I understand what you are saying, we are all unique here and that's what makes this forum so special. Yes my Great-Grandmother was older but she raised me. For all intents and purposes she was my mother for a very long time. Losing her was the hardest thing I have ever gone through. <br /><br />Like I said, we are all different here and come from different walks of life. We (as in everyone on this forum) agree on things and disagree on others. In my opinion it helps the forum in a way, if we always agreed and saw eye to eye we would get no where and more importantly we as humans would not grow intellectually, emotionally or spiritually. <br /><br />This is just another instance where we have to agree to disagree. <br /> bearhug <br /><br />
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    Paris just wrote: "Has Anybody Here Really Listened To "They Don't Care About Us" And Really Understood The Lyrics? If You Have, You Are Very Smart." <br /><br />- http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/111443033769259008<br /> Yes, we do understand the lyrics girl! party/<br /><br /><br />
  • The apple didn't fall far from the tree there  :lol:  She is absolutely her daddy's little girl and becoming such a strong young lady.  Don't ya just want to {{huuug}} her?  Love You Paris!!!
  • Anthony Jackson as just tweeted this:<br /><br />ATON CLASSIC<br /><br />If Michael Jackson was living he wouldn't let this be. I'm willing to forgive. Are you willing to love? <br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It is Rodeo Realty in the background, most likely the office in Sherman Oaks.<br /><br />sherman_oaks.jpg<br />http://www.rodeore.com/about/offices.asp<br /><br />
    on 1315346856:
    <br />Paris posted this picture. These signs were also at the memorial big screen.<br />scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=8okyv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640<br />
    <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1315407276:
    <br />Paris just wrote: "Has Anybody Here Really Listened To "They Don't Care About Us" And Really Understood The Lyrics? If You Have, You Are Very Smart." <br /><br />- http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/111443033769259008<br /> Yes, we do understand the lyrics girl! party/ <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />I think this tweet is quite important and is another shout out to the people in hoax-ville.  I was 13 (Paris' age) when HIStory came out and I didn't "get" TDCAU because well...I was a kid.  I recognized that some of the songs on the album had an angry or sad feel to them and I related them to the accusations a couple years prior.  What I'm getting at is - this tweet (among others) proves that Michael is alive, along with all the other evidence we've collected over the past two years.  Paris or "Paris" is wanting people to open their eyes and see what her Dad has been trying to get people to see all along.  If Michael had actually died when she was 11, would she know and understand the importance of his message?  Michael has explained it to her, to show why he had to hoax his death.  And she understandably wants to be a part of the hoax and help her Dad make people aware.  That's what I got out of this tweet.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have a lot of admiration for how he raised them. They are young, but very wise and brave. I'd say 'Job well done' Mike! Is there anything you aren't good at? It's getting kinda boring... :roll: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hmmm...might be no connection at all and I don't want to 'force' a connection if there is none.  But as soon as I read Paris' tweet about TDRCAU and her emphasis on its meaning....the first thing that popped into my head was Front's last comment about 'they'....and how a few of us were wondering who he was specifically referring to in saying 'they'.  Maybe Paris is answering our questions?<br /><br />Might be a far stretch...I know, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw her tweet.  Even if she is helping us with answers...as with everything else in this hoax, it just raises more questions.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1315416196:
    <br />Anthony Jackson as just tweeted this:<br /><br />ATON CLASSIC<br /><br />If Michael Jackson was living he wouldn't let this be. I'm willing to forgive. Are you willing to love? <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />Anthony and Paris' tweets should raise our eyebrows and open non believers eyes. If not to the hoax, atleast to Michael's message of love and unity.<br />