Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• It's raining coincidences on twitter  /pull hair/ <br /><br /> /white flag/ /white flag/ /white flag/ <br /><br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Another thing I thought of when I read Paris' tweet, was the spider in TII during Thriller. Remember what TS said about it ?<br /><br /><br />
    "TS&quot wrote:
    R25. Don’t Forget the Black Widow Spider in the TII Movie{[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://mjkit.forumotion.net/this-is-it-the-rehearsals-the-movie-trailers-f14/don-t-forget-the-spider-in-tii-movie-t3846-25.htm[/color]}<br /><br />This redirect was pretty straight forward; it pointed to a thread in the old MJkit forum, discussing the Black Widow spider in the TII movie.  Of particular interest are the following statements, found on the page that TIAI pointed to.<br /><br />“Black widows represent death. When the spider comes on stage during the movie Michael comes out of the spider. He escaped death. … So, considering all that I’ve just posted.. We are here to change the world??? … Anyway, the point is that Michael has escaped the death threat and he’s alive.”<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />R26. Thriller II (TII) in “This Is It” (TII)<br />{[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaoZ4UE9w3g[/color]}<br /><br />The redirect on this day was a YouTube video of the Thriller portion of “This Is It” (in mirror image).  If you click the link above now, you will see that it has been removed due to copyright claim.  But by now most of you have seen the clip, in the theater and/or on the TIAI YouTube redirect.<br /><br />If you watched carefully, you probably noticed two phases of the spider scene.  First, the spider came up out of the graveyard (this would be the “resurrection” phase).  Then a little later, you see the spider coming on stage; and then MJ comes out of the spider into visibility (this would be the “return” phase, when he can be seen again by the public—maybe even on stage once again).<br /><br />Of course MJ didn’t literally die.  And this is represented by the fact that spiders often play dead, especially when in danger (“Threatened”).  When the spider got up out of the graveyard, and started walking, that was when it quit playing dead (the spider came back to life, resurrection).<br /><br />We have not yet seen the 9-9-09 connection with “This Is It” in relation to the hoax and resurrection (other than of course my posts on the hoax forums); that would be too obvious for now.  But keep watching, we will yet see more developments regarding 9-9-09 and the hoax.<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1315111455:
    <br />
    on 1315098433:
    <br />
    on 1315098201:
    <br />Jaafar Jackson tweeted this picture and Paris RTed it. Clue enough?<br /><br />AX6zHFaCEAAIYdX.jpg<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jaafarjjackson/status/107720375391096832/photo/1<br />
    <br /><br />Nah, is probably a coincidence... :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/    :lol: :lol:    lolol/      penguin/  /woohoo/    michael-jackson/    /judge/ <br />
    <br /><br />MJDHI funfact: All the adults on here get the most excited when new smileys are installed.  <br /><br />Michael Who? Smileys, we want smileys! lolol/ lolol/ lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315139636:
    <br />Hey, Zapatero is not in that picture  :lol: <br />
    :lol: :lol:
  • on 1315140322:
    <br />It's raining coincidences on twitter  /pull hair/ <br /><br /> /white flag/ /white flag/ /white flag/ /quote]
    <br /><br />Do not disheveled.  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />This is cool! So, try other smileys:  penguin/ michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ mj_dance/ elvis_/ moonwalk_/ party/ 8) :-* :) ::P lolol/  beerchug ;) geek/<br /><br /> bearhug
  • Can anybody please explain to me about these missing "N" s all over. Does it prove that family is related to Front? Or there is something else?<br /> The Illuminati picture  ;D  Great!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1315178985:
    <br />Can anybody please explain to me about these missing "N" s all over. Does it prove that family is related to Front? Or there is something else?<br /> The Illuminati picture  ;D  Great!<br />
    I also want to know about the N lol<br /><br />and yes the Illuminati pic is awesome!!<br /><br />We get more and more OBVIOUS clues, more and more often... hmm<br />Can we really hope for a 2011 BAM than the 2012??<br /><br />Wow! If MJ BAM happens this year or the next before August... then I will do all my best to manage to go to Graceland on August 16th 2012!!!<br />I can't get out of my head Lisa's phrase: "See you in August!!" like Michael's "See you in July!"
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ok, I'll try to explain the missing[size=12pt] N[/size]. Front made a post where he wrote "Anyone has some [size=12pt]CHA_GE[/size] to borrow me". He used [size=12pt]CHA_GE[/size] one more time with the missing [size=12pt]N[/size]. 2 days later Michael Jackson official Facebook page posted You Rock My World video and asked what the writing says where Michael throws a bottle when he is on the bar. And the next day they wrote the answer and the writing behind the bar where Michael throws the bottle on is [size=12pt]NO FIGHTI_G[/size] with a missing [size=12pt]N[/size]. Hope this helps a little to you guys to understand the missing [size=12pt]N[/size] issue.  ::P
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It started before that PureLove, you remember, with Front's post on obee's thread, re: his Twitter. He said stick a pin in an atlas and find a place that starts with "N". Then he began the serious of posts about the missing "N" and spare CHA_GE. <br /><br /><br />You can find them for yourself, just search Front's posts.
  • Someone sent Paris this picture. It's of her and Michael. The odd thing is that Paris is her current age. And Michael is very healthy. Not saying it can't be current but just thinking it's photo shopped. What do you think? I love the picture either way...<br /><br />  pariisjaxn Paris Jackson      ;       @KristiStop AWWWW!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!<33333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!  3 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply  <br /><br />http://twitpic.com/6g7xua<br /><br />6g7xua<br /><br />
  • on 1315194514:
    <br />Someone sent Paris this picture. It's of her and Michael. The odd thing is that Paris is her current age. And Michael is very healthy. Not saying it can't be current but just thinking it's photo shopped. What do you think? I love the picture either way...<br /><br />  pariisjaxn Paris Jackson      ;       @KristiStop AWWWW!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!<33333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!  3 hours ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply  <br /><br />http://twitpic.com/6g7xua<br /><br />6g7xua<br />
    <br /><br /> I think it is photoshopped because here are some of the comments:<br /><br />Ainey_IS_ok - You are so talented!! This is just angelic and so thoughtful too! ..too sweet =) xxx<br /><br />KristiStop- Happy to see that more people are also enjoying it. Thank you all so much! I love to make pics like this. Much ♥<br /><br />etc. <br /><br />Beautiful pic either way  :)
    on 1315191101:
    <br />It started before that PureLove, you remember, with Front's post on obee's thread, re: his Twitter. He said stick a pin in an atlas and find a place that starts with "N". Then he began the serious of posts about the missing "N" and spare CHA_GE. <br /><br /><br />You can find them for yourself, just search Front's posts.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep that's right bec. I forgot about that one.  ;)
    390041362.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1315196501&Signature=cgSWQIqfEgCSKp1XOiRanOvV%2BRU%3D<br /><br />It's a photoshop but it looks amazing.<br /><br />This is the original picture.<br /><br />image.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I was wrong, it wasn't the pin one it was this one:<br /><br /><br />
    « on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:19 PM »<br />Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? <br /><br /><br />Re: yellow brick road…..<br /><br />Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". <br /><br /><br />Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Someone twitted this to Paris. it is photoshopped by a fan<br /><br />http://twitpic.com/6g7xua/full<br /><br /><br />and she answered:<br />AWWWW!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!<33333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!<br /><br />I can't understand, or maybe it's only me who feels this way, but this reaction when somebody shows you a photoshopped photo of your supposed dead father...
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1315162188:
    <br />
    on 1315111455:
    <br />
    on 1315098433:
    <br />
    on 1315098201:
    <br />Jaafar Jackson tweeted this picture and Paris RTed it. Clue enough?<br /><br />AX6zHFaCEAAIYdX.jpg<br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/jaafarjjackson/status/107720375391096832/photo/1<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/    :lol: :lol:    lolol/      penguin/  /woohoo/    michael-jackson/    /judge/ <br />
    <br /><br />MJDHI funfact: All the adults on here get the most excited when new smileys are installed.  <br /><br />Michael Who? Smileys, we want smileys! lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br />LOL Souza, maybe people have just run out of words, even only 140 characters, and the only way to communicate now is via smileys! I jest, but maybe that's not too far from the truth.<br /><br />Also, I'm sure that Illuminati pic was posted by someone on another thread before Jafar tweeted it, certainly I'd seen it before PureLove posted it on this one.  suspicious//
  • on 1315140322:
    <br />It's raining coincidences on twitter  /pull hair/ <br /><br /> /white flag/ /white flag/ /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />Gina I can tell, you really love those little surrender smiley's...lol  /white flag/
    Bec & Purelove , thank you for your explanations about the N letter. So i got it now... it was all about verifying Front as an insider or something like that, isn't it? ;)<br /><br />Now about that twitter photo-shopped pic of Paris & Michael. <br />I don't know if it's just made for the fun of it and make Paris smile.... OR ... have you noticed that hand-sign!? "Hang Loose" ["everything will be OK"]<br />- This brings us to HAWAII !!! And HAWAII , my friends leads us, again, to Elvis!! he made films there, he gave concerts there, he spent vacations there, in fact Elvis' last vacation before he disappeared was in HAWAII!!<br />- Lisa Marie also declared HAWAII is her favorite holiday destination. She went there with her twins quite recently after they were born! <br />- Michael and Janet also gave concerts there!!<br />- Michael's children went to HAWAII on vacation , last summer on the 1st year anniversary of their Dad's "death" ... on 25th June 2010.<br /><br />Take a look at these pics :<br />[CLICK on the links for the original format to be able to ZOOM & read]<br /><br />LINK - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/mjelvishawaii02.jpg/<br /><br />mjelvishawaii02.jpg<br /><br /><br />LINK - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/mjelvishawaii.jpg/<br /><br />mjelvishawaii.jpg<br /><br /><br />More about Elvis' last vacation to Hawaii in 1977, here:<br />http://dessaintes.webbuilder03.hostbasket.com/page135445.htm<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    SimPattyK, please don't take this into offence, but you're pictures are hard for me to understand. It's all jumbled together & it's confusing. /:
    on 1315246799:
    <br />SimPattyK, please don't take this into offence, but you're pictures are hard for me to understand. It's all jumbled together & it's confusing. /:<br />
    <br />It's ok I can understand...<br /><br />LINK - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/mjelvishawaii02.jpg/<br />LINK - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/mjelvishawaii.jpg/<br /><br />If you click on those links ^^, download them & then ZOOM , you can easily watch/read them just like a normal page written, from top left...right and down.<br /><br />Anyway you don't even need to read it in that order. There is no order. And you're right, as you said it's all jumbled together: BECAUSE IT IS A PUZZLE!! I didn't receive those infos in a specific order either... i just found them and put them together... And so far these are the pieces that I could find and I placed them how I could in order to fit there...<br />Look at them, at each "puzzle piece", separately, and make the connections yourself...
  • PureLove and bec, thank you so much for the answer!  bearhug
    on 1315217792:
    <br /><br />Also, I'm sure that Illuminati pic was posted by someone on another thread before Jafar tweeted it, certainly I'd seen it before PureLove posted it on this one.  suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />Curls, you are right.  That pic was posted by Gina on the forum way before Jaafar tweeted it. Jacksons are definitely watching the forum. :mrgreen:<br /><br />
    on 1315251634:
    <br />PureLove and bec, thank you so much for the answer!  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1315246173:
    <br />Bec & Purelove , thank you for your explanations about the N letter. So i got it now... it was all about verifying Front as an insider or something like that, isn't it? ;)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />No problem guys.  bearhug And Sim, yes it was all about verifying Front's connection with the family. :mrgreen:
  • on 1315162188:
    <br />
    on 1315111455:
    <br />
    on 1315098433:
    <br />
    on 1315098201:
    <br /><br />MJDHI funfact: All the adults on here get the most excited when new smileys are installed.  <br /><br />Michael Who? Smileys, we want smileys! lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br /> /woohoo/ <br /><br />Why not if it's game time penguin/ ?<br /><br />(....I was never an adult, really (that's my excuse)...)<br /><br />
  • on 1315216151:
    <br />Someone twitted this to Paris. it is photoshopped by a fan<br /><br />http://twitpic.com/6g7xua/full<br /><br /><br />and she answered:<br />AWWWW!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!!!!!!! THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!<33333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!<br /><br />I can't understand, or maybe it's only me who feels this way, but this reaction when somebody shows you a photoshopped photo of your supposed dead father...<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know I think if someone were able to photoshop a photo of me with my Grandmother or Great-Grandmother I'd be extremely greatful.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    And you would react so explozive as if it's something that makes you happy, laugh and jump? Maybe it's only me who sees all these things differently... My grandmother died last year (of natural cause) and everytime someone talks about her and how she was, how she spoke, I can never laugh, nor smile. For me losing a loved one is the most painful thing in the world and the thought of not having them here with me and to not see them anymore is very painful and I can't be happy thinking about "how it would have been" kind of way. Because they are not here. <br /> <br />Maybe it's just me who has a different approach to the loss of someone I love.