Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318962889:
    <br />Read her previous tweets. That pic was taken @ a haunted house or scary night. Something Halloweenish. She posted a pic another pic of her friend (the young man in the pic) at another room of wherever they were at. The masked man could be MJ, but I doubt it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hmmmm...Idk why I thought that photo was taken in an airplane. lol.  :roll: Silly me.....
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Halloween is the perfect time when Michael can go out with a mask. We should be watching out the kids on Halloween.  :mrgreen:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    ParisJaxnn Paris Jackson<br />@pariisjaxn TMZ is full of lies. Wouldn't you know that if you were real?           <--- (poser)<br />17 hours ago<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη<br />[size=small]@ParisJaxnn [/size][size=small]hahaha ooookkkkk! hv fun with that, chica.[/size]          <--- (real paris)    <br />[size=x-small]17 hours ago[/size]<br /><br />[size=small][/size]<br />[size=small][/size]<br />[size=small]Looks like Paris is on TMZ's side (:[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1318976016:
    <br />ParisJaxnn Paris Jackson<br />@pariisjaxn TMZ is full of lies. Wouldn't you know that if you were real?           <--- (poser)<br />17 hours ago<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη<br />[size=small]@ParisJaxnn [/size][size=small]hahaha ooookkkkk! hv fun with that, chica.[/size]          <--- (real paris)    <br />[size=x-small]17 hours ago[/size]<br /><br />[size=small][/size]<br />[size=small][/size]<br />[size=small]Looks like Paris is on TMZ's side (:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> She is 8-)
  • 8-) 8-) 8-) <br /> <br />Oh yeaaaaah<br /> <br />P.S. What kind of ass face poses as a 15 year old girl??
  • on 1318978398:
    <br /> 8-) 8-) 8-) <br /> <br />Oh yeaaaaah<br /> <br />P.S. What kind of ass face poses as a 15 year old girl??<br />
    <br /><br />15?
  • on 1318978482:
    <br />
    on 1318978398:
    <br /> 8-) 8-) 8-) <br /> <br />Oh yeaaaaah<br /> <br />P.S. What kind of ass face poses as a 15 year old girl??<br />
    <br /><br />15? <br />
    <br /> <br />She is 14 going on 15, right?
  • on 1318978915:
    <br />
    on 1318978482:
    <br />
    on 1318978398:
    <br /><br />15? <br />
    <br /> <br />She is 14 going on 15, right?<br />
    <br /><br />No, she's 13. Her Birthday is 2 days after mine on the 3rd of April. Me and Paris are the same age, I'm 2 days older than her.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1318978398:
    <br /><br />Some loser with no life. There's like hundreds of them.  :roll:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [color=rgb(128, 0, 128)]pariisjaxn [/color]Pαris Jαcksoη<br />[size=small]@ParisJaxnn [/size][size=small]hahaha ooookkkkk! hv fun with that, chica.[/size]          <br /><br /><br /> lolol/  I don´t know why I giggle when I read Spanish words..sweet
  • on 1318979020:
    <br />
    on 1318978915:
    <br />
    on 1318978482:
    <br />
    on 1318978398:
    <br /><br />15? <br />
    <br /> <br />She is 14 going on 15, right?<br />
    <br /><br />No, she's 13. Her Birthday is 2 days after mine on the 3rd of April. Me and Paris are the same age, I'm 2 days older than her. <br />
    <br />oh ok! Thanks, I'm terrible with ages and birthdays. I sometimes forget how old I am lol.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
      pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη            Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow  57 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply<br /><br />WHAT is this Taste The Rainbow????<br /> 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1318982191:
    <br />  pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη            Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow  57 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply<br /><br />WHAT is this Taste The Rainbow????<br />  <br />
    <br /><br />It's the slogan for Skittles.
  • on 1318984760:
    <br />
    on 1318982191:
    <br />  pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη            Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow  57 minutes ago  Favorite  Retweet  Reply<br /><br />WHAT is this Taste The Rainbow????<br />  <br />
    <br /><br />It's the slogan for Skittles.<br />
    <br /><br />It's time for a refresher course. #Believe!!!<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/21311KW#p/u/8/6gNrs19VYbo<br /><br />Sorry - I am having problems embedding the video but here is the link. This actually makes me smile a lot because Paris is reminding us to have faith.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    LOVE this...thanks for posting it Voice!!  <br /> <br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /> <br />BeLIEve!<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1318994564:
    <br />LOVE this...thanks for posting it Voice!!  <br /> <br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /> <br />BeLIEve!<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />You are welcome - I love that video too. It lifts my spirits every time I see it :)<br /><br />So - remember the connection with Starbucks a year or so ago? Well, this morning I was sitting in Starbucks and they have their coffee on display (the 1lb bag). On the bag in large letters was the word JOE. Nothing else. I had to laugh.  I know - there can't be a clue in everything but it instantly brought my mind to the McDonald's billboard as well as Murray's trip to Starbucks. I just can't get away from it even if I try :)<br /><br />Be blessed!
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1318888405:
    <br />
    on 1318883425:
    <br />
    on 1318811048:
    <br />Wow.. I haven't seen the kids or paid attention much for a while. I can't believe how much they've/she's grown up in a few short years..<br /><br />Time sure flies doesn't it.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=8pt]This makes me sad and confused... Even though, he's alive (?)[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Are you sad because the kids are grown up?  :? I'm confused by your post and btw I liked how you wrote Michael's Hairspray under your name :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />No, I'm not at all sad the kids are (still!) growing up. They're still children technically. I mean, like, they're older and stuff. Whoteva. I don't even know. /scream/ They are teenaged children. There.<br />It was just the actual subject matter of the tweet. Rethinking it, they may or not get to spend that much time with Michael (if he is in fact alive... he is, he is), so maybe that's why she retweeted it. Blah.
  • Tweets from Paris:<br /><br />,pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />"Before You Do Anything, Think. What Would Atticus Finch Do?" -Jaqueline Bernstein. a.k.a: JACKIE B!!!!" ( Michael loved To Kill a Mockingbird)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />i'm just going to delete the twitter app for tonight… it would sure make trying to fall asleep a lot easier.  (Hmmm.sleeping problem>)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />they told me a girl should be faithful. and walk when not able. and fight till the end, but i'm only human  (Human Nature)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow (She giggled about Skittles on the Oprah interview)<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />you're always in my heart......<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Is it just me or are these tweets to reassure us???  bearhug bearhug<br /><br />
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1319004098:
    <br />Tweets from Paris:<br /><br />,pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />"Before You Do Anything, Think. What Would Atticus Finch Do?" -Jaqueline Bernstein. a.k.a: JACKIE B!!!!" ( Michael loved To Kill a Mockingbird)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />i'm just going to delete the twitter app for tonight… it would sure make trying to fall asleep a lot easier.  (Hmmm.sleeping problem>)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />they told me a girl should be faithful. and walk when not able. and fight till the end, but i'm only human  (Human Nature)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow (She giggled about Skittles on the Oprah interview)<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />you're always in my heart......<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Is it just me or are these tweets to reassure us???  bearhug bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Probably just being an utter idiot right now, buuut for some reason it just occurred to me that Michael is similar to Boo Radley, from To Kill a Mockingbird. There are a few parallels and whatnot with children (because he doesn't hurt them, he just cares about them) and people's (wrong) views on Boo/Michael fuelled by rumours, misinformed people, untrustworthy sources (meee-deee-aaah), etc. And he's reclusive and shy and yeah. And also Tom Robinson, because of the whole innocent-black-man-on-trial-for-crime-he-didn’t commit thing. And also Dolphus Raymond because of (Michael's) relationships with white women and bi-racial kids and stuff. <br />So basically, anyway. Michael is the mockingbird that "don’t do one thing but make music for us to enjoy... but sing their hearts out for us. That’s why it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird." (Go Miss Maudie.) And that's why it would be a sin to kill Michael... Which is why he's not dead. Nah, now I'm just rambling. I'm going nowhere with this. WTF?? We should all be like Atticus ;)<br /><br /><br />Or maybe, I'm just looking way too into this and she was probably just quoting one of her teachers at school or something and I should shut up.
  • No, no, no, don't stop at all!! 8) There are too many links and connections in movies and litterature for this one to be ignored. It was in fact mentioned in another thread by RK, don't remember wich thread it was. And yes, Michael reminds very much of Boo Radley. <br />S what would Atticus Finch do? I have read the book maybe 10 times during my lifetime, I would like to open it right now and find out the quote about what he would do - but I recently moved and the book-packing up was not firdt priority....Someone else maybe?<br /><br />But here is Jackie B's songlyrics from 'You'll miss it'<br /><br />I try and try so hard<br /> Untill I can't do it<br /> One more second<br /> I can't stand it man<br /> Do you do it to<br /> Just to piss me off<br /> Just to miss me off<br /> Well I'm tellin' you<br /> If you don't cut the bull shit<br /> Your ganna miss it<br /> Ya your ganna miss it<br /> <br />CHORUS<br /> Your ganna miss it<br /> Ya it's the thrill of your life<br /> It's the cut off a knife<br /> It's the touch of a dove<br /> It's the Lord from above<br /> Score an A on a test<br /> It's when you cuold care less<br /> Have the time off your life<br /> Ya It's the thrill of your life<br /> <br />When you diss me to<br /> Hang out with another crew<br /> And you look at me<br /> Like I'm a fuckin' moron<br /> When it was you all along<br /> Who left me here all alone<br /> When it was you all along<br /> Who doesn't care when I'm alone<br /> <br />CHORUS<br /> <br />Do you even care<br /> Care when I'm not there<br /> (repeat)<br /> Cause' if you don't<br /> I need to know<br /> Cause' I won't put up with this shit no more<br /> So if you stay with me<br /> This is how it will be<br /> <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Has anyone noticed yet how Paris sometimes tweets with all first letters of the words in CAPS? Those tweets are different, as if there are two people tweeting from that account.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I didn't notice that but I like her retweets liuke this one from today<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]If you watch titanic backwards, its about a magical ship that saves people[/size]<br /><br /><br />I really liked this one.<br />
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    "It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……"<br /><br />ReTweeting:D <br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/126651911049981952
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    what were talking about so many times here, who They are. Interesting, very interesting.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1319036989:
    <br />"It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……"<br /><br />ReTweeting:D <br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/126651911049981952<br />
    <br /><br />Very telling tweet.  She found out who "they" were BEFORE her dad "died".  I think Michael explained WHY he had to fake his death and a big part of why is because of "them".