Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319721118:
    <br />Paris posted this last night...<br /> <br />
    <br /> pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη      #StepsToSurviveAHorrorMovie: always be in the middle. never be in the front, never be in the back. its safer :)
    <br /> <br />She says front and back...could be nothing, could be something.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />I believe that if it is something<br />
  • has to be something.... there is no way it couldnt... (well there is, but you know what im saying...) it's too close to be a coincidence...<br /><br />tell you what i dont even believe in coincidences anymore.... loll
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    has to be something.... there is no way it couldnt... (well there is, but you know what im saying...) it's too close to be a coincidence...<br /><br />tell you what i dont even believe in coincidences anymore.... loll
    <br /><br />Agreed ! <br /><br />p.s. the gif in your signature is so adorable  :mrgreen:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319745254:
    <br />
    has to be something.... there is no way it couldnt... (well there is, but you know what im saying...) it's too close to be a coincidence...<br /><br />tell you what i dont even believe in coincidences anymore.... loll
    <br /><br />Agreed ! <br /><br />p.s. the gif in your signature is so adorable  :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed with you both. Paris is giving out clues. And this is the second or the third tweet she made with BACK and FRONTs. ;)<br /><br />P.S: The gifs in both of your siggys are very adorable.  :mrgreen:
  • I've only been on this forum for a few weeks....can someone explain what Back and Front is/means?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319757905:
    <br />I've only been on this forum for a few weeks....can someone explain what Back and Front is/means?<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,5167.0.html<br /> <br /> <br />There is much to read<br />
  • LMAO @ Back and Front.<br /> <br />No coincidence :)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1318297017:
    <br />  :)
    on 1318222110:
    <br /> Tell me what the meaning of this is? I am sure there must be meaning but I don't get it...<br /> <br /> http://yfrog.com/h3my0lbj<br /> <br />
    scaled.php?host=a2&profile=1568118986&filename=image_normal.jpg&via=twitter  pariisjaxn 26 mins 13 secs ago Twitter  Full Moon Tonight!! Me And My Pack Of Unicorns Will Go Galloping Tonight. yfrog.com/h3my0lbj
    <br /> <br /> Is this supposed to be a comment about Thriller?<br /> <br />
    <br /> I'm not sure either, but I wouldn't be surprised if a toy unicorn appeared in the courtroom tomorrow. :)  <br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1318426877:
    <br />I thought that maybe the judge would say "Unicorn-Unicorn"  for Exhibit UU but he said "Uniform-Uniform" instead!  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Today Flanagan said "unicorn" for exhibit "UUUU" then the judge rectified him and said "uniform".  8-)
    on 1319829748:
    <br />
    on 1318297017:
    on 1318222110:
    <br /> Tell me what the meaning of this is? I am sure there must be meaning but I don't get it...<br /> <br /> http://yfrog.com/h3my0lbj<br /> <br />
    scaled.php?host=a2&profile=1568118986&filename=image_normal.jpg&via=twitter  pariisjaxn 26 mins 13 secs ago Twitter  Full Moon Tonight!! Me And My Pack Of Unicorns Will Go Galloping Tonight. yfrog.com/h3my0lbj
    <br /> I'm not sure either, but I wouldn't be surprised if a toy unicorn appeared in the courtroom tomorrow. :)  <br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1318426877:
    <br />I thought that maybe the judge would say "Unicorn-Unicorn"  for Exhibit UU but he said "Uniform-Uniform" instead!  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Today Flanagan said "unicorn" for exhibit "UUUU" then the judge rectified him and said "uniform".  8-)<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: Somebody's watching us! :lol:
  • on 1319829748:
    <br />
    on 1318297017:
    on 1318222110:
    <br /><br />
    on 1318426877:
    <br /><br />Today Flanagan said "unicorn" for exhibit "UUUU" then the judge rectified him and said "uniform".  8-)<br />
    <br /><br />unicorn. bwahahahahaha. thats hilarious!!    /woohoo/<br /><br /><br />@ MJFAN7 and Pure love - thank you. yes my gif is gorgeous. with an infectious, beautiful and pure smile like MJ, how could my GIF not be gorgeous!!!!<br /><br />Love that man and all he stands for!<br /><br />Peace, Love, Grace & change!<br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1319829748:
    <br />
    on 1318297017:
    on 1318222110:
    <br /><br />
    on 1318426877:
    <br /><br />Today Flanagan said "unicorn" for exhibit "UUUU" then the judge rectified him and said "uniform".  8-) <br />
    <br /> <br />haha...yep he did - I was watching the live stream when he said this  :mrgreen:
  • paris tweeted 6 hours ago...<br /><br />@sanajacuttie @pariisjaxn bye bye......have a good night... please dream about many purple elephants knocking on a plain white wall<br /><br />any comments?
  • on 1319829748:
    <br />
    on 1318297017:
    on 1318222110:
    <br /><br />
    on 1318426877:
    <br /><br />Thanks for the  :lol: :lol: :lol:, I'm back from the floor on my feet again
    on 1320496109:
    <br />paris tweeted 6 hours ago...<br /><br />@sanajacuttie @pariisjaxn bye bye......have a good night... please dream about many purple elephants knocking on a plain white wall<br /><br />any comments?<br />
    <br /><br />Purple??? Nahhh, they were grey. Or brown?  suspicious//<br /><br /> lolol/
    pariisjaxn Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />[size=12pt]The Path To Evil May Bring Great Power, But Not Loyalty. -Jedi Blanket <3[/size]
    <br /><br /> /bravo/
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Paris is very wise, but then she and her brothers, learned from the "Greatest"!<br /> God Bless her!<br />Sending you LOVE and LIGHT Miss Paris!<br /> bearhug
  • [size=12pt]Hi all... TWO TWITTER UPDATES to report on Pariis Jaxn.[/size]<br /><br />"Halloween's over, you can take off the mask now"  was a retweet by paris on 6.11.11<br /><br />following this another interesting tweet, this time one in reply to paris about her lost phone...<br /><br />"@pariisjaxn pray to St Anthony. He is the patron saint of lost things"<br /><br />interestingly, i went to wiki to learn abt st anthony.... check out what it says... two things caught my attention.<br /><br /><br />Anthony of Padua or Anthony of Lisbon, O.F.M., (born Fernando Martins de Bulhões; 15 August 1195 – 13 June 1231)[1] was a Portuguese Catholic priest and friar of the Franciscan Order. Though he died in Padua, Italy, he was born to a wealthy family in Lisbon, Portugal, which is where he was raised. Noted by his contemporaries for his forceful preaching and expert knowledge of Scripture, he was declared a saint almost immediately after his death and proclaimed a Doctor of the Church in January 16, 1946.<br /><br />then under the subject header of preaching and teaching, check out what it says....<br /><br />Anthony died on the way back to Padua on 13 June 1231 at the Poor Clare monastery at Arcella, aged 36.<br /> <br />Various legends surround the death of Anthony. One holds that when he died, the children cried in the streets and that all the bells of the churches rang of their own accord. Another legend regards his tongue. Anthony is buried in a chapel within the large basilica built to honor him, where his tongue is displayed for veneration in a large reliquary. For, when his body was exhumed thirty years after his death, it was claimed that the tongue glistened and looked as if it was still alive and moist; apparently a further claim was made that this was a sign of his gift of preaching.[4]<br /><br /><br /><br />dont know if this means anything. st anthony also is invoked for the recovery of lost items. so it may just be ironic coincidence, if that even exists anymore...
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    in my religion i am orthodox. for lost things we have saint fanurios. if you lost samething then you make  a pie with 7 ingradiens. after the cooking first you have to give 7 slice of that pie to 7 maried wumens who have maried one time and they havent divorce.  as we say in my languge monostefanes.  :) <br />my neiburse when the lost samething after they made the pie they find the object they lost. <br /> :)
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    @ ovelias, there's another 777. Back mentioned in the '7 Day Theory' post about adding the ingredients to the 'pie' and letting it simmer. So yes, I guess another ironic coincidence :).<br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    @ skyways Yes!! Thats a good interpretation.
  • oveliasovelias Posts: 118
    @suzy7 hi. i havent see your post antil today.  yes a lot of coinsides i can said. :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    hmmm....I was ignoring this thread but looks like I have to read it more often
  • I was raised catholic...<br /><br />the saying goes<br /><br />"Dear St Anthony, please come around...<br />something is lost and cannot be found".....:)
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    I haven't had much to contribute to the forum lately; I've just been observing - the trial, thoughts, etc.<br /><br />Paris Jackson of Unicorn Swagland just retweeted this on Twitter (obviously) though.<br /><br />"Laugh Book<br />Laughbook Laugh Book<br />Getting all excited and then BAM we're not going.<br />7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn"<br /><br />First reaction: OMG, SO BAM ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!!!<br /><br />I swear she is trying to kill me. Is it just coincidence that this was tweeted, so she saw it as an opportunity to RT? Was it planned? What's the message? Or does it mean what it says. Eugh...