Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Her tweets are definitely revealing something. Especially the one "they don't care about us" tweet. ::P
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1319044775:
    <br />
    on 1319036989:
    <br />"It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……"<br /><br />ReTweeting:D <br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/126651911049981952<br />
    <br /><br />Very telling tweet.  She found out who "they" were BEFORE her dad "died".  I think Michael explained WHY he had to fake his death and a big part of why is because of "them". <br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1319044775:
    <br />
    on 1319036989:
    <br />"It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……"<br /><br />ReTweeting:D <br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/pariisjaxn/status/126651911049981952<br />
    <br /><br />Very telling tweet.  She found out who "they" were BEFORE her dad "died".  I think Michael explained WHY he had to fake his death and a big part of why is because of "them". <br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and we should go and RT her tweet. ;)
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1319004098:
    <br />Tweets from Paris:<br /><br />,pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />"Before You Do Anything, Think. What Would Atticus Finch Do?" -Jaqueline Bernstein. a.k.a: JACKIE B!!!!" ( Michael loved To Kill a Mockingbird)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />i'm just going to delete the twitter app for tonight… it would sure make trying to fall asleep a lot easier.  (Hmmm.sleeping problem>)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη they told me a girl should be faithful. and walk when not able. and fight till the end, but i'm only human  (Human Nature)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow (She giggled about Skittles on the Oprah interview)<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />you're always in my heart......<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Is it just me or are these tweets to reassure us???  bearhug bearhug <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's 'Will You Be There' not 'Human Nature', sorry...unless you meant something else.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319074026:
    <br />
    on 1319004098:
    <br />Tweets from Paris:<br /><br />,pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />"Before You Do Anything, Think. What Would Atticus Finch Do?" -Jaqueline Bernstein. a.k.a: JACKIE B!!!!" ( Michael loved To Kill a Mockingbird)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />i'm just going to delete the twitter app for tonight… it would sure make trying to fall asleep a lot easier.  (Hmmm.sleeping problem>)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη they told me a girl should be faithful. and walk when not able. and fight till the end, but i'm only human  (Human Nature)<br /><br />pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />Sitting In The Car Watching The People In The Front Of The Car Fight About Skittles. #TasteTheRainbow (She giggled about Skittles on the Oprah interview)<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />you're always in my heart......<br /><br />titojackson5 Tito Jackson <br />CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Is it just me or are these tweets to reassure us???  bearhug bearhug <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's 'Will You Be There' not 'Human Nature', sorry...unless you meant something else. <br />
    image_normal.jpg pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />Okayy, so now, people are blogging about how i was throwing up illuminati gang signs, when all i threw up was a heart, and a deuces. wth?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1319242160:
    <br />image_normal.jpg pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br />Okayy, so now, people are blogging about how i was throwing up illuminati gang signs, when all i threw up was a heart, and a deuces. wth?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />She was referring to this photo<br /><br /><br />1021-paris-jackson-gettyexd2-credit.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη              <br />they dont want to see us liv 2gether. all they want us to do is keep on killing one another. <br /><br /> pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη            <br />they dont want to see us unite. all they want us to do is keep on fussing and fighting. <br /><br /><br />  pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη<br /> <br />#IfYouOnlyKnew Truth…        <br /><br /><br /><br />So very very true.  I believe a non-violent revolution is the only way to go.  Live for peace, we are all in this together.
    on 1319308939:
    <br /> pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη              <br />they dont want to see us liv 2gether. all they want us to do is keep on killing one another. <br /><br /> pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη            <br />they dont want to see us unite. all they want us to do is keep on fussing and fighting. <br /><br /><br />  pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη<br /> <br />#IfYouOnlyKnew Truth…        <br /><br /><br /><br />So very very true.  I believe a non-violent revolution is the only way to go.  Live for peace, we are all in this together.<br />
    <br /><br />WOW!!! Very very mature tweets for her age. The kids at her age only cares about the next concert they will be going or how they will be shaping their hair. She's writing about very tough and serious issues. I wonder sometimes if Michael is using her account as well. But she is such a very smart and mature girl, so she can be tweeting those too.  /bravo/ Paris.
    image_normal.jpg pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br /><br />[size=12pt]uh ohhh… watching Paranormal Activity 3, and the "ghost" drew the eye of lucifer in a triangle on the ceiling :O y'all kno what that means……[/size]
    on 1319325123:
    <br />image_normal.jpg pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη <br /><br />[size=12pt]uh ohhh… watching Paranormal Activity 3, and the "ghost" drew the eye of lucifer in a triangle on the ceiling :O y'all kno what that means……[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />She is so smart and fearless.  /bravo/ Paris. Love You.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I believe someone else is also using her account.
  • AnjavAnjav Posts: 17
    mmh... I 've seen this video a long time ago... WTF??
  • on 1319396475:
    <br />I believe someone else is also using her account.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />agree 10000000% Gina :)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    they don´t care about us.... AGAIN!!  /pull hair/ <br /><br /><br />[embed=425,349]
  • um who allowed her to see Paranormal 3? Its rated R and she's what 14??  WTF??
    on 1319494378:
    <br />um who allowed her to see Paranormal 3? Its rated R and she's what 14??  WTF??<br />
    <br /><br />She is 13. I don't know but maybe they're allowed to watch horror movies. Their dad loves horror movies and after Thriller and Ghosts, why not watching horror movies? They are already in their dad's new Ghosts movie.  8-) And also the kids are mature to their age. Paris doesn't sound like a 13 year old girl.
  • I know MJ says he's scared to watch scary movies by his self. lol me too<br /> <br />and I saw PA3 in theaters and got sccared when they showed the triangle with devil's eye.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Latest tweet:    Shout  "#GetOuttaHere!"  in a Timone voice if u c vultures circling a lion cub......
  • And look what she retweeted today...<br /><br />BiebersOnlyGirl* Jessiiccaaa ツ ♥<br />by pariisjaxn<br />яєтωєєт ιƒ уσυ'яє α вєℓιєвєя, ѕмιℓєя, ℓσναтι¢, ѕєℓєηαтσя σя נαѕмιηαтσя ♥ [ ƒσℓℓσω мє, ι αυтσ ƒσℓℓσω вα¢к ]<br /><br />7 AugFavoriteRetweetReply<br /><br />"Retweet if you're a believer, smiler ........ .......... or <3 (follow me I will follow back). Thanks to Melana. ;)
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    on 1319686982:
    <br />And look what she retweeted today...<br /><br />BiebersOnlyGirl* Jessiiccaaa ツ ♥<br />by pariisjaxn<br />яєтωєєт ιƒ уσυ'яє α вєℓιєвєя, ѕмιℓєя, ℓσναтι¢, ѕєℓєηαтσя σя נαѕмιηαтσя ♥ [ ƒσℓℓσω мє, ι αυтσ ƒσℓℓσω вα¢к ]<br /><br />7 AugFavoriteRetweetReply<br /><br />"Retweet if you're a believer, smiler ........ .......... or <3 (follow me I will follow back). Thanks to Melana. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />It's a bit tricky to read, but it actually says "Belieber". As in a fan of the Biebs, aka Justin Bieber...
  • I think the only thing better than that would be if believer was spelled beLIEver :) <br /><br />Blessings!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Paris posted this last night...<br /> <br />
    <br /> pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη      #StepsToSurviveAHorrorMovie: always be in the middle. never be in the front, never be in the back. its safer :)  
    <br /> <br />She says front and back...could be nothing, could be something.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1319721118:
    <br />Paris posted this last night...<br /> <br />
    <br /> pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη      #StepsToSurviveAHorrorMovie: always be in the middle. never be in the front, never be in the back. its safer :)
    <br /> <br />She says front and back...could be nothing, could be something.<br />
    <br /> <br />Interesting!  8-) <br /> <br />..also reminds me of the "Wanna Be Startin' Something" line  "You're stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder"