Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1321076264:
    <br />I haven't had much to contribute to the forum lately; I've just been observing - the trial, thoughts, etc.<br /><br />Paris Jackson of Unicorn Swagland just retweeted this on Twitter (obviously) though.<br /><br />"Laugh Book<br />Laughbook Laugh Book<br />Getting all excited and then BAM we're not going.<br />7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by pariisjaxn"<br /><br />First reaction: OMG, SO BAM ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!!!<br /><br />I swear she is trying to kill me. Is it just coincidence that this was tweeted, so she saw it as an opportunity to RT? Was it planned? What's the message? Or does it mean what it says. Eugh...<br />
    <br /><br />I think the word "BAM" is what's important here.    !!!
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    The part that says "Getting all excited and then BAM..." is the clue. I don't think the "we're not going" part is of any relevance.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is the second or the third tweet that we got with BAM from Paris? BAM is what matters here. <br /><br /><br /><br />
    Paris also RTed these tweets.<br /><br />
    Funny_MJ_Convos Michael's P.Y.T. <br /><br />[size=12pt]Friend: "This movie is a thriller." Me: "Is it bad?" Friend: "I heard its pretty good." Me: "Is it dangerous?" Friend: *Realizes* "Omg..."[/size]
    <br /><br />
    Funny_MJ_Convos Michael's P.Y.T. <br /><br />[size=12pt](cont) Me: "Did this movie make HIStory?" Friend: "Shut up." Me: "Is the main character Invincible?" Friend: *leaves*[/size]
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    on 1321152536:
    <br />Paris also RTed these tweets.<br /><br />
    Funny_MJ_Convos Michael's P.Y.T. <br /><br />[size=12pt]Friend: "This movie is a thriller." Me: "Is it bad?" Friend: "I heard its pretty good." Me: "Is it dangerous?" Friend: *Realizes* "Omg..."[/size]
    <br /><br />
    Funny_MJ_Convos Michael's P.Y.T. <br /><br />[size=12pt](cont) Me: "Did this movie make HIStory?" Friend: "Shut up." Me: "Is the main character Invincible?" Friend: *leaves*[/size]
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hhmmm that is a very interesting choice of words.<br /><br />As for the other tweet about getting all excited and then BAM we're not going..  Well maybe it is because we are geting excited that maybe the end of this is coming but we need to be a little more patient cause it's not time for BAM yet.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Paris and the clues in her tweets are awesome.<br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    pariisjaxn5 hours agovia webTwitter<br />RT @MindlessBhavior: LA! We'll be at the @Earloomz store tomorrow to see all you @ErLmzMbStrtTeam get ready! t.co/3EUXQOIN<br /><br />http://t.co/3EUXQOIN<br /><br /><br />DID ANY ONE HAVE  iNTENTION TO MEET PARIS TOMORROW???<br />U ARE GET INVITED :)))!!<br /><br /><br />http://yfrog.com/user/pariisjaxn/profile<br />
  • Hello everyone,<br /><br />yesterday Paris tweetet this:<br /><br />pariisjaxn Paris Jacksoη<br />@<;br />@ParisJaxnn @suprstarlicious lol sorry, but im a kid at heart. i get it from my dad <3<br />12 Nov<br /><br />Shouldn't she say I got it from my Dad. Or is both correct? Sorry for my stupid question but English isn't my first language.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • on 1321192061:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />yesterday Paris tweetet this:<br /><br />pariisjaxn Paris Jacksoη<br />@<;br />@ParisJaxnn @suprstarlicious lol sorry, but im a kid at heart. i get it from my dad <3<br />12 Nov<br /><br />Shouldn't she say I got it from my Dad. Or is both correct? Sorry for my stupid question but English isn't my first language.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />"Get" is in the present tense, "Got" is in the past tense.<br /> So yes, it should most definately be "Got" 
  • I am sorry if it is there already. I saw this picture at Paris´s twitter and I was interested about that legs. Don´t you think it can be MJ?<br />h3hpuuioj:tw1<br />PS:Sorry for my bad english skills :)))
  • on 1321193596:
    <br />I am sorry if it is there already. I saw this picture at Paris´s twitter and I was interested about that legs. Don´t you think it can be MJ?<br />h3hpuuioj:tw1<br /><br />It could be....It's obvious they are there for a reason.  Why does it look like a hospital bed/sheets?
  • First Welcome Michaelsalt!  Nice picture isn't it.  The first thing I thought of was are those Michael's legs?  Even my husband was...who's legs are those!  They can belong to anyone, we know that.  But doesn't it seem strange and yes, I think those legs are there for a reason.  Again, Welcome.  Take care, Love to All
  • on 1321195474:
    <br />First Welcome Michaelsalt!  Nice picture isn't it.  The first thing I thought of was are those Michael's legs?  Even my husband was...who's legs are those!  They can belong to anyone, we know that.  But doesn't it seem strange and yes, I think those legs are there for a reason.  Again, Welcome.  Take care, Love to All<br />
      I don't know, they could be anybody's legs.  But I think the foot looks too small for MJ, don't ya think?  Perhaps Prince?
  • The feet do seem a bit small.  But I think the picture is there just to stir things up a bit.  Who knows.  I thought maybe Prince also, To big for Blanket.....doesn't even have to be a boy/man could be a girl.  I have a pair of shoes like that too which I wear with a pair of those type pants.  But wasn't it fun to see those legs?  Take care!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1321192783:
    <br />
    on 1321192061:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />yesterday Paris tweetet this:<br /><br />pariisjaxn Paris Jacksoη<br />@<;br />@ParisJaxnn @suprstarlicious lol sorry, but im a kid at heart. i get it from my dad <3<br />12 Nov<br /><br />Shouldn't she say I got it from my Dad. Or is both correct? Sorry for my stupid question but English isn't my first language.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />"Get" is in the present tense, "Got" is in the past tense.<br /> So yes, it should most definately be "Got" <br />
    <br /><br />Mmm, I disagree, you can still inherit traits from people after they've passed away because you have their genetics. So it would sound better to say "get", my uncle passed away and at random times I'll remind my Mom of him with my actions or something, and she'll go "You get it from your uncle!" so I don't think this is a clue or anything.
    Paris' new Twitter pic<br /><br />image.jpg<br /><br />Which made me think of this:<br /><br />Thrive.jpg<br /><br />P.S: LOVED the blue hair Paris. ;)
  • on 1321203679:
    <br />
    on 1321192783:
    <br />
    on 1321192061:
    <br /><br />"Get" is in the present tense, "Got" is in the past tense.<br /> So yes, it should most definately be "Got" <br />
    <br /><br />Mmm, I disagree, you can still inherit traits from people after they've passed away because you have their genetics. So it would sound better to say "get", my uncle passed away and at random times I'll remind my Mom of him with my actions or something, and she'll go "You get it from your uncle!" so I don't think this is a clue or anything.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. It is very common in the U.S. to use the saying "I get it from..." even when they have passed away.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I agree MJFAN7, it's a trait that she currently has and always will, most likely, so "get" is correct. "Got" refers to receiving something in the past, not presently having/receiving.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on her twitter 8 hours ago: Paris Jackson the most inspirational player  :lol::<br /><br />paris.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Anybody knows what this site is about: ?<br /><br />http://jackson-source.com/news/677-paris-has-new-twitter-username<br /><br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Paris retweeted this:<br /><br />MJFamUnderstand Ⓣⓔⓢⓢ Ⓙⓐⓒⓚⓢⓞⓝ <br />#peopleimthankfulfor Michael Jackson. He's been such an influence in my life that I don't know what I'd do without him or his music.  <br /><br /><br />"..I don't know what I'd do without him.." - this stuck out for me that made me look at the screen minutes in line...I mean...for their side of the story, he's gone. She is without him, you know what I say....? I know it's a retweet but she retweeted it with reason, not just because. I say "I don't know what I'd do without him" when I'm frightened only at the thought of losing someone I love. But that someone is with me. You know...? Like I thank God he's still with me.<br /><br />Then when you say "He's been" is completely different that "He'd been". "Has been" is a form of present. "Had been" a form of past. "He's been" means he still is now.<br /><br />A few minutes after, she twitted:<br /><br />#PeopleImThankfulFor My Dad, My Brothers, My Cousins, My Uncles & Aunts, My 2 BFFLS, My Ex, My Happiness, My Haters, My Fans, My LIFE, & GOD<br />1 minute ago
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1322169723:
    <br />Paris retweeted this:<br /><br />MJFamUnderstand Ⓣⓔⓢⓢ Ⓙⓐⓒⓚⓢⓞⓝ <br />#peopleimthankfulfor Michael Jackson. He's been such an influence in my life that I don't know what I'd do without him or his music.  <br /><br /><br />"..I don't know what I'd do without him.." - this stuck out for me that made me look at the screen minutes in line...I mean...for their side of the story, he's gone. She is without him, you know what I say....? I know it's a retweet but she retweeted it with reason, not just because. I say "I don't know what I'd do without him" when I'm frightened only at the thought of losing someone I love. But that someone is with me. You know...? Like I thank God he's still with me.<br /><br />Then when you say "He's been" is completely different that "He'd been". "Has been" is a form of present. "Had been" a form of past. "He's been" means he still is now.<br /><br />A few minutes after, she twitted:<br /><br />#PeopleImThankfulFor My Dad, My Brothers, My Cousins, My Uncles & Aunts, My 2 BFFLS, My Ex, My Happiness, My Haters, My Fans, My LIFE, & GOD<br />1 minute ago<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think there is any hidden message. I'm sure proper grammar wasn't on their mind when tweeting that.
  • I just thought I'd add that there was a mishap yesterday with Paris' account...I think. Anyway, it appears as though she has a new name and Twitter is working to verify her. It's confusing...<br /><br />tajjackson3 Taj Jackson<br />“@ParisJackson: yfrog.com/h7feowsj” This is my cousins Paris's account now. Don't know what the deal is but we are figuring it out.<br />23 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply<br />Retweeted by ParisJackson <br /><br />http://twitter.com/#!/ParisJackson<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    her name was changed because she had too many posers and Omer already twitted to her, and it's supposed she will get verified..
  • ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />yfrog.com/nx1torgj<br />24 Nov<br /><br />Paris scratched out the name of the contact, I wonder if it was her Dad...lol