Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1325905770:
    <br />
    on 1325881597:
    <br /><br />Paris says Murray is part of the Illuminati, all the horrible things, yet she is all day on twitter laughing and joking and enjoying life with no sign of concern about those killers and about the fact her father was killed by Them, as she says. I know I'm not there to see, but someone who is really concerned and who KNOWS a lot and who KNOWS who killed her father, would probably try doing something. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]<br /><br />@ ANNA<br /><br />paris is happy, skipping about, laughing, joking and enjoying life because HER DAD IS NOT DEAD!!!!!<br /><br />in addition you need to understand that "michael is still technically dead" - therefore all the family and ppl in the know are still in character...<br />my comment to you reminds me of Larry King.."is michael still dead" .... Yes, michael is still dead. everyone is still paying their role <br /><br /><br />anna like bec, i just feel sorry for you. anna, are you even a believer??? i am not being rude here, but if you are not, perhaps a 'hoax forum' is not a good place for you to hang out. all it seems to be doing is pulling you in two different directions, which i am sure is not only frustrating but tiresome for you. i can't even imagine myself spending so much time at a forum that i didnt believe in. especially if that place was causing me stress, emotional pain and uncertainty.<br /><br />i am not saying this to be harsh. i am really not. but perhaps being a member here isnt good for you if you are not a believer. you clearly stated that MJ was killed... why torment yourself. i dont believe mj is dead for a second. no way. but that choice is good for me and i have more reasons than i can poke a stick at to believe he is alive. but if you believe that he is truly dead. perhaps you need to withdraw from the forum, go grieve his death, move forward and celebrate his legacy and music that he left behind for you - as it might bring you some closure.<br /><br />and you wouldnt be the first to do this. others have made the choice also.<br /><br /><br /><br />@ PURELOVE <br /><br />very true. we dont know who is behind the @_MICHAELJACKSON twitter account... also the context of Paris tweet, i think was a play on words. we know paris would not be on the phone with a stalker fan. she has more important people in her life to spend her time with / on. i think she just used the username to write a sentence about how she was on the phone with her dad (throw a little bait out for us hoaxers) and used that @_MICHAELJACKSON twitter username as a scapegoat in order to write the sentence.<br /><br /><br />could be completely wrong, but it is a possibility.<br /><br /><br />[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />If we have all seen a happy family since the day after that Michael " died "<br />
  • @ paula, sorry i am not sure what your comment is in reference to on my post? did i miss something?<br /><br /><br />aussie
  • Paris said on Ellen that she remembers all that her dad told her.  Obviously he told her to enjoy her life, not to listen to the gossip and rumors because he had to go away for a while, just like a long tour, but he would be back and everything would be alright.  Those would be just words if Michael were indeed dead and she had never gotten any solid proof after 6/25/09 that he wasn’t.  Apparently he talked to her and explained to her that Michael Jackson, King of Pop as he is known to the world had to die, explaining there would be a funeral and everything.  But it was for very important reasons and she should not worry; kinda like a movie.  So if she says Michael Jackson is dead, she didn’t lie.  When people on twitter refer to MJ they are referring to the MJ the world knew before June.  Paris obviously, plainly knows that her daddy, is not that person anymore.  It’s the antagonists that don’t.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1325914823:
    <br /> :roll: at what gina? my comments to anna or my 'wild imagination' abt paris' tweet... lol<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />To what you said to anna, that you feel sorry for her.
  • on 1325978937:
    <br />
    on 1325914823:
    <br /> :roll: at what gina? my comments to anna or my 'wild imagination' abt paris' tweet... lol<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />To what you said to anna, that you feel sorry for her.<br />
    <br /><br />well i do. i feel bad for her. i can see how she is torn. i genuinely meant that.<br /><br />not sure why you are judging my intent. nevermind. its all good. i know that some are sensitive.<br /><br />but my comment to her was out of genuine concern - something that is hard to detect over the internet.<br /><br />but i can assure you it was sincere.
  • very true hesoutta my life... that mj is gone. the mj that will bam will be the new mj with a new mission.<br /><br />imho, i think 'performing mj' is gone forver. THAT legacy lives on. whilst mj the person comes back to tackle 'new projects' - in want of a better word.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Anna can take care of herself and she will be OK in the end. She is very strong even if she complains because it's difficult when you have no certainties.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1325975459:
    <br />@ paula, sorry i am not sure what your comment is in reference to on my post? did i miss something?<br /><br /><br />aussie<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, i was referring to your comment, Paris and the whole family have behaved like a happy family since Michael allegedly died. penguin/
  • ah, right. sorry i misunderstood your post. i thought you meant MJ hoax family.<br /><br />yes - they have not been happier!<br /><br />back at ya <br /><br /> penguin/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Anna always sounds about 2 steps away from a serious problem. Apparently this is "normal" for her.
  • ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />New member of the Unicorn Pack ! Welcome FeiryBolt (aka @JustusBell) ! Beliiiieeeeveeeee<3 d;<br />19 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Believeeee  rr/
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Am I the only one, who realizes the significance of the Unicorn with her posts? Look at the gates of Neverland!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1300585861:
    <br />I really think this is her:  <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/pariisjaxn<!-- m --><br /><br />If you look, Genevieve is following her.  Also, if this is her, then the other Prince twitter is real as they are following each other.<br /><br />I think the kids have joined twitter.<br />
    <br /><br />http://twitter.com/pariisjaxn<br /><br />how come that she  has 2995 followers only?
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    To be honest? She's just a kid! It's really kind of stalkery for adults to want to know, and hang on each and every word she says!<br /><br />She needs to be on the look out for Pedophiles, and I'm sure others screen her account for her, like grandmum.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1326855722:
    <br />
    on 1300585861:
    <br />I really think this is her:  <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/pariisjaxn<!-- m --><br /><br />If you look, Genevieve is following her.  Also, if this is her, then the other Prince twitter is real as they are following each other.<br /><br />I think the kids have joined twitter.<br />
    <br /><br />http://twitter.com/pariisjaxn<br /><br />how come that she  has 2995 followers only?<br />
    <br /><br />pariisjaxn is a poser who took Paris'  former screen name after she got verified.<br />This is Paris' official account<br />https://twitter.com/#!/ParisJackson
  • Paris new Twitter background is from the Harry Potter book<br /><br />After all this time, said Snape.<br /><br />Allways !!!<br /><br /> /><br />Yes, after this time and for all time  <3
  • on 1326888534:
    <br />Paris new Twitter background is from the Harry Potter book<br /><br />After all this time, said Snape.<br /><br />Allways !!!
    <br /><br />As you look at the image I think the message is:<br /><br />"he turned back<br />tears.<br />'After all this time?'<br />'Always' said Snape.<br />And the scene shifted."<br /><br />harry.jpg
  • <br /><br />xMJsBADgirlx Claudia J. <br />@ParisJackson I am sure your father didn't want you to start with acting at the age of 13..No<br />13 hours ago <br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />@ <br />@xMJsBADgirlx he encouraged me at the age of 11<br />13 hours ago <br /><br />xMJsBADgirlx Claudia J. <br />@ <br />@ParisJackson WHAT? I bet you're lying! I know your father.He wanted to have you a ordinary childhood little lady<br />13 hours ago <br />in reply to ↑<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />Paris Jacksoη <br />@xMJsBADgirlx nope<br />According to Paris Michael encouraged her to pursue a career in acting at age 11. Paris was born on April 3 1998. She would've been 11 in 2010. Correct me if i am wrong.. but i thought Michael was suppose to be dead in 2010?
  • Paris 11.th birthday was then at April 3 2009<br />Michael had 2 months he could have told Paris, and even if not Michael might have said that from the day you are 11 you can start acting.<br /><br />No slip up there, but that's because there is nothing to slip up about.
  • delete
  • Magic_Love_4U is correct. She was 11 when he died. They had also been having acting lessons in Ireland which was even earlier so what she is saying is perfectly understandable and in no way a death hoax clue IMO. <br /><br />Anyway, she's hardly likely to say "oh yes, I'd better cancel my film now you have reminded me dad wouldn't like it" is she?  :lol:
  • sorry about the miscalculation everyone. For some reason I thought Paris was 11 in 2010. I am really embarrassed now.. can i delete this thread?
  • Well okay, not to make too much of it, but I noticed it too.  I also have seen an interview with Katherine (sorry don't remember the source)where Katherine said she wouldn't encourage the children entering into show business as youngsters...So, while a beLIEver, I found Paris's announcement a bit odd.  I went on to Imbd to follow the links about the production--as I recall, it is just Paris and Larry King who are cast, and it had something like "guess who" will play her father. For the record, I think she is a mighty fine actress who captured the world at Staples Center.  On Imbd also, following the other things the production company had done or was doing, was a film called The Dome, among others.
  • @Sparklefairykiss ; don't feel imbarressed, please  bearhug<br /><br />with love