Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324744647:
    <br />Don't you think Paris just a little girl who posts her stuff randomly with no reference to either her dad or the hoax?:) You all seem to think her head is filled with mj 24\7 lol is she a hardcore fan? lol<br />
    <br />Hey JT we are overhoaxed, what do you expect lol?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Sorry Anna I do not know who painted this i had never seen it. A strange thing is that when I saw it, it made me think of the Dangerous album cover. :lol:
  • on 1325108065:
    <br />Does anyone know what her background represents? It looks like a painting. But I don't know who made it, to search more about it. Does anyone know?<br />
    <br /><br />I try to figure it out. It is surrealistic art, which means illusion, non reality, dream expressions, subconsciousness. I don't see a sig on the painting. Maybe Paris painted it herself, she might have the painting talents like her dad. It is a great painting, bright colors colors have been used. It is expressing "Don't it make you wanna scream?" and I'm thinking of the lyrics "Scream". I don't know but that's what crossed my mind.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.<br /><br /><br />Someone asked<br /><br /><br />@ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?<br /><br />ParisJFacts answer<br />@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows<br /><br /><br />She knows Illuminati played a role in her father's death. Maybe I'm too exhausted and simply can't read bad things all the time, how they keep saying they murdered him.
  • The painting looks like opposites....one side mad, one side not....which kinda reminds me of that MJ Christmas pic someone posted of MJ normal on top and looking mad on bottom.    As far as Paris's tweets, I would think that someone with her status (as the King of Pop's daughter) would use her account very carefully since it is her actual name.  If she wanted to just be a typical teen and tweet what she wanted, she would have an anonymous name....so yeah....I think her tweets are intentional.
  • i completely agree. Paris posts are intential. Certain things that she says stricks me as so. It is completely true if she wanted to be a normaln she would have used an alias..
  • got me..it looks like it has 4 mouths..one eye smaller then the other like the ears..high cheekbones..idk..i know im tired and it kinda reminds me of that scary movie candyman the painting on the wall :-\...if anyone seen that?..sorry no help from me of who painted this or what it means...<br />huggs n love n faith to all bearhug<br />suzz
    @ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?<br /><br />ParisJFacts answer<br />@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows<br /><br /><br />So illuminati killed Michael ? I hope not.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Paparazzi, and how they speak lies out of the sides of their mouths!  rr/<br />Isn't that what got Michael into this mess world-wide, with the Tabloids in the first place?<br /><br />Michael is alive, and growing up to be his age.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1325108065:
    <br />Does anyone know what her background represents? It looks like a painting. But I don't know who made it, to search more about it. Does anyone know?<br /><br />parisbackground.png<br /><br />
    <br />With thanks to <br />@SerenityxDreams on twitter<br />Paris Jackson's twitter background is a portrait of Kayne west by George Condo for album cover of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Someone, remind me to never date another rapper. :lol:
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    That will be hard to do.. everyone is a rapper anymore.<br /><br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1325200015:
    <br />Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.<br /><br /><br />Someone asked<br /><br /><br />@ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?<br /><br />ParisJFacts answer<br />@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows<br /><br /><br />She knows Illuminati played a role in her father's death. Maybe I'm too exhausted and simply can't read bad things all the time, how they keep saying they murdered him.<br />
    <br /><br />Why was that tweet deleted???
  • 15zy4y.png<br /><br />http://rapgenius.com/Hopsin-nocturnal-rainbows-lyrics<br /> /><br />Good message.
    Actually in those lyrics it's said that Illuminati killed Michael..<br /><br /><br />She twitted<br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />#ThankYouMichaelJackson for your love, your advice, your discipline, your encouragement, and always pushing me to do the best i can. #IMY<br /><br />IMY comes from I miss you, I suppose. Why miss him if he's with her or should be
  • on 1325389627:
    <br />Actually in those lyrics it's said that Illuminati killed Michael..<br /><br /><br />She twitted<br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη <br />#ThankYouMichaelJackson for your love, your advice, your discipline, your encouragement, and always pushing me to do the best i can. #IMY<br /><br />IMY comes from I miss you, I suppose. Why miss him if he's with her or should be<br />
    <br /><br />I think he is in hiding somewhere....and maybe has little or no contact with the kids.  In Moonwalker, he came back....so, I'm sure Paris is just waiting for that moment.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I think that Paris is "aware" of who she is and takes care of it. Despite being a girl plays his part well. It is seen in the interviews that this slope of what they say their brothers, especially Blanket. I feel like I feared what the child can "mess up".<br />In my opinion, the three children she is the most secure of his game, Prince seems to say when he speaks of "memory". Paris is loose and relaxed, an actress on the rise. bearhug
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_lx718s483h1qf3kdlo1_400.png<br /><br />She deleted this, but someone I know screenshotted it. Tyler is Tyler the Creator for those who don't know. <br /><br />Let's just say he is a HUUUGE jr90fs.jpg<br /><br />IMO he has no talent, and in his "songs" or raps or whatever he constantly attacks God & great artists including Michael.  :roll:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    everyone has an opinion and mine is i don't listen to illuminati puppets
    <br /><br /><br />Great commentary, this girl has a great education, they are going to say now all those who speak evil of his father :?: respect/
    Maybe someone understands but I can't anymore. Paris just linked to a Chris Brown song: Better on the other side.<br /><br />http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/game/betterontheotherside.html<br /><br />
    <br /><br />And then she posted this video<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Both speak about Michael being dead, how missed he is and how hard it is to accept this.<br />
    Someone  twitted Paris:<br /><br />Auxi_MrsSmile Aυхι мяs. נαcĸѕσи ♕ <br />@ParisJackson please, watch the video I sent u. I made it w/ all my love & it'd be really special 4 me if you saw it :(<br /> /><br />and she answered:<br /><br />@Auxi_MrsSmile thank u so much that was such a sweet video <3<br /><br />Sweet? I wouldn't even be able to answer such things. I would break down in tears at seeing this and couldn't be able to call it "sweet". But of course, maybe it's just me and maybe I would care about my father being killed as they (including Paris) say he was.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Anna, I just had a couple of thoughts:<br /><br /><br />Cris Brown sings about, "The other side".<br /><br /><br /><br />Front said on Dec. 31/11, just a couple of days before her tweet, <br />
    <br />The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67). <br /><br />[size=small]tick-tock, tick-tock……..[/size]<br />We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea". <br /><br />[size=small]If you're not a religious person…[/size]<br />[size=small]it matters not! [/size][size=small]If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…[/size]<br />[size=small]it matters not![/size][size=small]If you're a religious person, have faith in God.[/size]<br />[size=small]If you're not, then have faith in Michael. [/size]<br />If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".
    <br /><br /><br />And Akon sings,<br />
    <br />Remember there was more to come.<br />Remember he's the chosen one...
    <br /><br /><br />They may or may not know MJ's alive (I think they probably do), but their tributes are breathtaking, and are part of restoring MJ's legacy to the world!
    it's so bittersweet to listen to this :(<br />
    <br /><br />You will, be missed, by all your fans<br />I clanch mi fist but this' so hard to withstand<br />If I had the power to change one thing, it'a bring you back today<br />But life's not promissed and that won't change, i will meet you there some day<br /><br />In this lifetime I wanna thank you, for showing me the man in the mirror<br />In this lifetime I wanna thank you, you motivated the world to deliver<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />There's so much joy in our heart<br /><br />Oh I wish, the world could see you the way I did<br />And I wish, they witnessed how a wonderful dad you were to all your kids<br />And I noticed it didn't stop there, saving children was one of your goals<br />Just donated all of your millions, so they could one day rule the world<br /><br />In this lifetime I wanna thank you, for showing me the man in the mirror<br />In this lifetime I wanna thank you, you motivated the world to deliver<br />We cry out of joy<br />l<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />There's so much joy in our heart<br /><br />One word for the media, please help people see the love<br />Stop this carbbage you're feeding us show him for who really was<br />Remember there was more to come, remember he's the chosen one<br />Remember him for what he's won remember him for what he's done<br /><br />In this lifetime I wanna thank you, for showing me the man in the mirror<br />In this lifetime I wanna thank you, you motivated the world to deliver<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />We cry out of joy<br />There's so much joy in our
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Paris is acting her part perfectly. Remember that Michael is "dead" to the world still.
    suprstarlicious Danielle Anthony <br />@ParisJackson WOW! THE REAL PARIS WOULD KNOW THAT MURRAY KILLED HER DAD! THIS POSER THINKS THE ILLUMINATI DID!!! #EpicFail<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη <br />@suprstarlicious obviously he was part of it???? ur smart.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />She does believe he was killed and Murray was part of the Illuminati.