Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    on 1330509753:
    <br />
    on 1330502359:
    <br />Has no one been looking at Paris's twitter lately? She changed her profile picture to a picture of "Anonymous" recently. <br />
    <br /><br />I saw it yesterday I was shocked really really shocked. I mean it was unexpected at all,.She might have done it because it's maybe trendy or cool I don't know<br />
    <br /><br />Right, but she seems like she knows what she is talking about, doesn't she? It's a little odd to me.<br />I don't think at fourteen years old, I'd be on twitter insinuating knowledge of "Anonymous" if I really didn't.  I'd make sure I knew what I was talking about before I did something like that.  And she keeps posting "Expect Us" on various things.  Kind of freaky. :/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    a V mask on Paris' profile. <br /><br />image.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    "V for Vendetta" connections ~ Photos & Montages - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20555.0<br /><br />parisvsign.jpg<br /><br />parisvsign002.jpg<br /><br />mjvendetta003.jpg<br /><br />postatvforvendettamonta.jpg
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1330792707:
    <br />a V mask on Paris' profile. <br /><br />image.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]it is the army of love.... don't u think??[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • i am pretty sure that both MJ and paris are behind the twitter account. i know its been said before, but the same Q's keep coming up on this thread abt how a girl her age can know so much and have perspective on it. she is smart, yes. and influenced / educated by MJ, but i think MJ HIMSELF also has some influence at the very least, if not some control of what she is tweeting when it comes to TPTB and Anon and other clues or deep things.<br /><br />she is not tweeting these things of her own volition. MJ is behind the twitter just as he is behind everything else in this hoax. IMHO the twitter accounts should be looked at as part of the hoax, not just like some other regular 14 yr old with a twitter account. her twiiter account is a platform for MJ for DH as well as for her to communicate with her friends and fans. it has a two fold purpose becasue two people are using it... so of course her tweets sound older than what a girl her age would tweet... MJ is using her twitter too. I am sure of it. again JMO
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    LOL, look at what Paris just retweeted.<br /><br />Success Kid ‏ @SuccessKiDDD<;br />Pretending to die in front of your pet just to see what it would do.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1332471155:
    <br />LOL, look at what Paris just retweeted.<br /><br />Success Kid ‏ @SuccessKiDDD<;br />Pretending to die in front of your pet just to see what it would do.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:  8-)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1332471155:
    <br />LOL, look at what Paris just retweeted.<br /><br />Success Kid ‏ @SuccessKiDDD<;br />Pretending to die in front of your pet just to see what it would do.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br />
    <br />Pretending to die ????????
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    A Lab will start licking your face until you move  lolol/
  • bwahahahaha. gold.
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Yet another Paris tweet "hope everyone has a great day!!!! Smile" this made me think of Michaels  song "smile" is Paris or for that matter Micheal trying to tell us "smile and maybe tomorrow you'll find that life is still worthwhile" I love Paris tweets but she has been tweeting less this last few days??
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Not sure if this has been posted already. Paris's collection of pics :) http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/<br /><br />forever heart http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/143449003469245216/<br /><br />#expect us http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/137516040546094071/<br /><br />shhh... http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/406956535/<br /><br />http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/406998917/<br /><br />*update:  she's also made us some rainbow cupcakes.  :lol:
  • Paris Jacksoη an hour ago:<br /><br />I don't need someone who thinks I'm perfect, cause I'm not. #iWantSomebody who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it.
  • on 1332640914:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη an hour ago:<br /><br />I don't need someone who thinks I'm perfect, cause I'm not. #iWant[size=14pt]Somebody who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it[/size].<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]BEAUTIFUL, just beautiful  /bravo/  respect/  !!!! Paris is raised by The Best father/artist in the whole world.<br />Nobody/Nothing is perfect...the good news is tha WE/YOU/I could always improve."Somebody who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it"....it is a Friend.......a REAL Friend bearhug .[/size]<br /><br />
    "A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." <br />Father Jerome Cummings
    <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    These rainbow cupcakes remind me of Front’s moldy cake. Her's are much prettier!  Sorry Front, if you're reading. :lol: <br /><br /> aa9d738a761511e1989612313815112c_7.jpg<br /><br /><br />Moldy-cake.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /> I like these tweets:<br />
    Paris JacksoηParisJackson Mar 23<br /> “People say nothing's impossible, but i do nothing everyday.” —Winnie the Pooh<br />
    <br /><br />This means to me that she and MJ are doing impossible things every day. /woohoo/ <br /> <br />
    Paris JacksoηParisJackson Mar 23<br />unicorns can't fly. i can't fly. therefore, i am a unicorn. don't hate.<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting reasoning. Remember TMZ said the MJ jumping out the coroner’s van was as real as unicorns?<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20587.msg362740#msg362740<br /><br /><br /><br />And then Paris tweeted about unicorns being real, but I don’t have the actual tweet.  I think they could have existed in ancient times.<br />http://www.allaboutunicorns.com/ancient-history.php<br />So the coroner van video is real! michael-jackson/
  • so paris i see you have been having baking lessons from front...<br /><br />thanks for posting mjonmind. this is too funny!<br />
  • on 1332669930:
    <br />
    on 1332640914:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη an hour ago:<br /><br />I don't need someone who thinks I'm perfect, cause I'm not. #iWant[size=14pt]Somebody who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it[/size].<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]BEAUTIFUL, just beautiful  /bravo/  respect/  !!!! Paris is raised by The Best father/artist in the whole world.<br />Nobody/Nothing is perfect...the good news is tha WE/YOU/I could always improve."Somebody who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it"....it is a Friend.......a REAL Friend bearhug .[/size]<br /><br />
    "A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway".
    <br />
    <br /><br />So true, it means unconditional love, which is true love, having an open heart with acceptance without any judgments.<br /><br />I'm thinking about MJ's words in the song "Have You Seen My Childhood"   <br /><br />
    [size=10pt]Before you judge me, try hard to love me,<br /> Look within your heart then ask,<br /> Have you seen my Childhood? [/size]
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. <br /><br />@MJonmind: that cake looks delicious  :-[ could you please post me the recipe ::P
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    MJonMind I already told that I love you today.<br /><br />So what!?<br /><br />Here's one more time : I LOVE youuuuuuuuuuuuu, you're GREAT!!  bearhug
    on 1332677351:
    <br />These rainbow cupcakes remind me of Front’s moldy cake. Her's are much prettier!  Sorry Front, if you're reading. :lol: <br /><br /> aa9d738a761511e1989612313815112c_7.jpg<br /><br /><br />Moldy-cake.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
    on 1332471155:
    <br />LOL, look at what Paris just retweeted.<br /><br />Success Kid ‏ @SuccessKiDDD<;br />Pretending to die in front of your pet just to see what it would do.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br />
    <br /><br /> :shock:<br /><br /><br /> :lol:<br /><br /><br /> ;)
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Paris's tweets about the unicorns reminds me of something I read in Jermaines book  on page 303 Jermaine writes "when Michael was looking for an impreeive set of gates he knew exactly where to come. He added the golden replica of the United Kingdom's coat of arms the loin and th unicorn's and the motto "Honi Soilt Qui Mal Y Pense" which means "Shame be to him who thinks evil of it". So could Paris tweets about the unicorns could it  have any connections to Michael hiding out in the UK???? There are rumours that London could be the place for a return???? The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @.  <br />Thank u Paris for up-Front  timely lesson!...
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Paris's instagrams have been interesting in the past week while on her holiday :icon_mrgreen:<br />http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/159386919122963113/<br /><br />Maybe we read too much into her tweets or pics, but maybe there will be more clues before the big news. <br />*I'm being overly hopeful*
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Paris and her tweeting buddy, @_MICHELJACKSON have some very interesting inside jokes.  Here’s one of them  :icon_eek:<br /><br />Michael Jackson ‏ @_MlCHAELJACKSON ; Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open<br />@ParisJackson What? Sorry I didn't hear you, I was busy basking in the light of my treacherous death whilst wearing a smile upon thy face.<br /><br />and here’s another:<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson ; Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open<br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we have quite a few of inside joke<br /><br />and finally these 2:<br /><br />Michael Jackson ‏ @_MlCHAELJACKSON ; Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open<br />@ParisJackson hey, how are you?<br /><br />Michael Jackson ‏ @_MlCHAELJACKSON ; Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open<br />“@ParisJackson: @_MlCHAELJACKSON #blessed” Dying. #bossgirl<br />
  • for the doubters..... how much more do you need?