Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• @ love united and others.<br /><br />here is a board dedicated to the dome project<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?board=252.0
  • Hi Australian MJ BeLIEver<br />Thanks for the links, and I was aware of the Dome Project connecting to the film for TII (and now Cirque which is using same images described); I just thought it odd that the same production company for Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys had something called just The Dome in production. Saying that, I can't find it now--without joining ImdbPro...<br />Probably just a coincidence!!!!!
  • on 1327321961:
    <br />@Sparklefairykiss ; don't feel imbarressed, please  bearhug<br /><br />with love<br />
    <br /><br />I agree - we've all been there so don't feel bad. At least you are contributing :) Blessings.
  • marisjmmarisjm Posts: 77
    What I thought was interesting was this tweet.  I've lived with means present tense....I lived with means past tense, so I read it to mean she still lives with him.  <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson <br /> @xMJsBADgirlx @steeefanyy so ive lived w/ him for over a decade, and u met him twice… u DEF win -.-<br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Please don't get into semantics with a young girl - contractions are exactly that - contractions.<br />I took it to mean she's being sarcastic, and such.  bearhug to Paris.
  • you know there are interviews with michael when he was young and he talks with exitement about loving the busniess.  seems like it was this period of what about 92 on that he started talking about missing his childhood ect. perhaps there is a reason for this change . not saying i know anything about it but he didn't always have a negative perspective about the business in my obserbation. jmo
  • @ suspicious - elaborate.... even if its just hypothesis...<br /><br />are you talking MK breakfree?
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Has anyone found the cover of the book Lundons Bridge and the Three Keys interesting  or is it just me! Have a  look at the picture of the figure coming out of the water the sea king now to me it looks like a veil and all you can see is a pair of eyes just like on the "Dangerous" album and beside Paris there is a bottle of which I believe to be suntan oil ( protection from the sun) which Michael didn't like. And the book was first published back in 2006!! Could this be the start of Michaels new career??? What does any body else think???
  • I am not sure the cover shows sunscreen--looks like a bottle of glue to me --and what is there about the missing thingy off the musical insturment (forgot what they are called)-- and it being next to Paris' ear.  And I found the trailer interesting.....<br /><br />"A Kingdom by the Sea<br />A Girl Who Believes<br />Lundons Bridge<br />A Timeless Family Adventure<br />War Between Land and Sea<br />An Unbreakable Friendship<br />Power of Love and Belief<br />Protecting our Planet<br />Saving Our Oceans<br />Two Worlds Unite"<br /><br /><br />BUT MORE INTERESTING IS THIS:<br />Imagine if Harry Potter had given 50% of book and movie profits to our schools....Lundons Bridge will change school fundraising worldwide"<br />And they have places to register schools and order books for fundraising....Spread the word.<br /><br />By the way, Larry King seems to have something to do with all the films done by this company albino/<br /><br />http://lundons.com
  • on 1327408047:
    <br />@ suspicious - elaborate.... even if its just hypothesis...<br /><br />are you talking MK breakfree?<br />
      <br />the talk about how  much he loved it seemed more  carefree  and genuine .<br />talk about the down side seems more calculated. just a feeling.<br /><br />the talk about how bad it was seems to have started around the time of  jermaines movie seems like.<br />
  • Here's another coincidence ???  Or Not ???  There was/is the Dome Project and the ark of the covenant was found near The Dome of the Rock !    Maybe the Dome Project is waaaaay more involved than we first thought ?????    Just a thought.<br /><br />Love to you all <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Maybe just to remind us. Believe :) She also tweeted a message to the media she's single...it was a joke.  8-)<br /><br />@ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />in a world w hate we must hope.in a worl w anger we must comfort.in a world w despair we mus dream.in a world w distrust we must believe -MJ<br />4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    She's quoting her dear father, how sweet  bearhug<br />OMG it makes me cry. Michael.............I hope you are OK :cry:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't know if it's relevant or not and how but with the recent mention of blood I thought it was...let's say... interesting:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson <br />*le fake blood for le movie <br /><br /> /><br />Ak281B9CMAE_gPj.jpg<br /><br />
  • @Sarahli: interesting! I'm thinking of the bloody shirt in MJ's closet right away. I thought it was weird that the bloody shirt was left out of the investigation in the first place. About a year ago I posted my thoughts about the bloody shirt, which could've been a part of the Dome Project. 8-) <br /><br />http://truthquake.com/2011/10/08/michael-jackson-bloody-shirt-found-left-out-of-murder-trial-evidence/
    on 1328464308:
    <br />@Sarahli: interesting! I'm thinking of the bloody shirt in MJ's closet right away. I thought it was weird that the bloody shirt was left out of the investigation in the first place. About a year ago I posted my thoughts about the bloody shirt, which could've been a part of the Dome Project. 8-) <br /><br />http://truthquake.com/2011/10/08/michael-jackson-bloody-shirt-found-left-out-of-murder-trial-evidence/<br />
    <br /><br />Yes i_deed Everlasting. ;)
  • on 1328464308:
    <br />@Sarahli: interesting! I'm thinking of the bloody shirt in MJ's closet right away. I thought it was weird that the bloody shirt was left out of the investigation in the first place. About a year ago I posted my thoughts about the bloody shirt, which could've been a part of the Dome Project. 8-) <br /><br />http://truthquake.com/2011/10/08/michael-jackson-bloody-shirt-found-left-out-of-murder-trial-evidence/<br />
    <br /><br />Sarahli - thanks for posting this. I noticed it last night as well as a tweet about another home movie they are making. I guess we need to stand by to see if there are any more zombies in this movie. Blessings.<br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />done filming our home movie!!!! *victory dance* …….editing time<br />15 hours ago<br />Paris Jacksoη<br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />*le fake blood for le movie pic.twitter.com/V3uTtcfp<br />15 hours ago
    on 1328468801:
    <br />
    on 1328464308:
    <br /><br />Sarahli - thanks for posting this. I noticed it last night as well as a tweet about another home movie they are making. I guess we need to stand by to see if there are any more zombies in this movie. Blessings.<br /><br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />done filming our home movie!!!! [size=14pt]*victory dance*[/size] …….editing time<br />15 hours ago<br />Paris Jacksoη<br />ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη<br />*le fake blood for le movie pic.twitter.com/V3uTtcfp<br />15 hours ago<br />
    <br /><br />You're welcome Voice. This^^ is interesting too.
    reminds me of the blood in TS' Sign 1
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    @Everlastinglove and Sarahli...thank you both:)<br /><br />I do not know if it is relevant, but speaking about blood-what about big kitchen knife placed near Michaels bed?<br />have we found out already what that could mean?
  • Maybe it's supposed to be used as a figurative of speech - like "they are out for my blood"? I'm still baffled about that shirt but the connection to the ghost short film makes the most sense to me.<br /><br />I did notice too, looking at that picture again, that the shirt is wrinkled. I haven't noticed that before.<br /><br />Blessings
  • Hey what about this one, even if it is off topic and probably it has been mentioned somewhere else;<br /><br />http://lundons.com/meet.html<br /><br />WHO  WILL PLAY HER DADDY?!I don`t want to see too much into things but gosh, with the release in 2013...
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    Has no one been looking at Paris's twitter lately? She changed her profile picture to a picture of "Anonymous" recently.
    on 1330502359:
    <br />Has no one been looking at Paris's twitter lately? She changed her profile picture to a picture of "Anonymous" recently. <br />
    <br /><br />I saw it yesterday I was shocked really really shocked. I mean it was unexpected at all,.She might have done it because it's maybe trendy or cool I don't know
  • Yes I noticed that too also Paris's tweets are interesting lately the quotes she is using also I noticed last week that Prince is quoting some interesting things too he doesn't offen tweet alot! Its getting stranger by the day!!!!