Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• on 1325756532:
    <br />suprstarlicious Danielle Anthony <br />@ParisJackson WOW! THE REAL PARIS WOULD KNOW THAT MURRAY KILLED HER DAD! THIS POSER THINKS THE ILLUMINATI DID!!! #EpicFail<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη <br />@suprstarlicious obviously he was part of it???? ur smart.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />This won't end. She does believe he was killed and Murray was part of the Illuminati.<br />
    <br /><br />The illuminati (in theory) did kill MJ. A part of this hoax is to expose the illuminati. He had to fake his death, get killed, in order to do this. Paris is right. She's playing her role. We have to read between the lines, and pic out the parts the are relevant to the hoax.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    What proves that Murray is not part of the Illuminati? We have those photos with him an the Freemason symbols. And now Paris says he's part of them. <br /><br />How can it be proved Murray is really not one of them, put there to kill him?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1325788483:
    <br />How can it be proved Murray is really not one of them, put there to kill him?<br />
    <br />TS almost proved it.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Almost?
  • Paris tweeted<br /><br />@shakghacha reading and talking to @_MlCHAELJACKSON on the phone cuz imma beast multitasker, wbu<br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1325833749:
    <br />Paris tweeted<br /><br />@shakghacha reading and talking to @_MlCHAELJACKSON on the phone cuz imma beast multitasker, wbu<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1325756532:
    <br />suprstarlicious Danielle Anthony <br />@ParisJackson WOW! THE REAL PARIS WOULD KNOW THAT MURRAY KILLED HER DAD! THIS POSER THINKS THE ILLUMINATI DID!!! #EpicFail<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη <br />@suprstarlicious obviously he was part of it???? ur smart.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />She does believe he was killed and Murray was part of the Illuminati.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, clearly.
    That  @_MlCHAELJACKSON is a girl her age, a friend.  Not Michael. She often tweets to her. <br /><br />And I think a MJ fan. Look at her photos.<br />http://twitter.com/#!/_MlCHAELJACKSON
  • on 1325837468:
    <br />That  @_MlCHAELJACKSON is a girl her age, a friend.  Not Michael. She often tweets to her. <br /><br />And I think a MJ fan. Look at her photos.<br />http://twitter.com/#!/_MlCHAELJACKSON<br />
    <br /><br />yes i know its a person, but its just the play on words that i found amusing.  ;)
    on 1325791858:
    <br />Almost? <br />
    <br /><br />Yes almost.<br />But 2012 is not over yet.
    on 1325839530:
    <br />
    on 1325837468:
    <br />That  @_MlCHAELJACKSON is a girl her age, a friend.  Not Michael. She often tweets to her. <br /><br />And I think a MJ fan. Look at her photos.<br />http://twitter.com/#!/_MlCHAELJACKSON<br />
    <br /><br />yes i know its a person, but its just the play on words that i found amusing.  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and how do we know who is really behind that _MichaelJackson account? ;)
    I saw that girl once posting a video on youtube with herself, talking about Paris fake accounts, when Paris' account was not verified yet.<br /><br />Looking on her page I saw an answer from her to someone who asked "What do u think about people who believe MJ is still alive?" and she answered something like "People should stop believing in fantasies and stick to the facts" or something like that, in the means it's absurd. Also she has some twitts saying: "He was definitely the most beautiful man"
  • Does anyone find it strange she tweeted out the URL to the song "Morphine" some time last night. Some one tweeted her saying MJ would never sing about drugs, and she posted the URL to prove them wrong.
    No, the thing is that a crazy stalker was telling her that she listens to songs that use words as "bitch", and she said "I'm pretty sure my dad used that word in one of his songs" and gave her the proof, to listed to "Morphine",where he says the word "bitch" and also "shit".
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Anna, I feel sorry for you.
    Sorry, Bec, but I was on twitter and I know what was that about. Maybe you don't have twitter. Not everything Paris says has to be a clue. Someone was screaming allover "HOW CAN U LISTEN TO CHRIS BROWN WHO SAYS THE WORD "BITCH"????? U DIDN'T LEARN ANYTHING FROM UR FATHER!" and she answered that. <br /><br />First, she didn't even say it herself first. xMJsBADgirlx started twitting Paris:<br /><br />@ParisJackson OBVIOUSLY you didn't listen to your father's advice .Tygas music contains always the words like bitch<br />@ParisJackson WTF?u don't even know his songs!...oh god the only music you are listenning to is cb'hopsin'tyga..illumminati freaks<br /><br />Then she said this but I think she deleted the twitts to this person now: "I'm pretty sure my dad used that word in one of his songs"<br /><br />then the stalker answered her:<br />@ParisJackson huuuh? He never sang a song like that?why would he sing a song about a drug..michael would nevr do that<br /><br />Someone saw the fight (the person xMJsBADgirlx started it) and told Paris:<br /><br />CassandrellaEh Cassie Hoglund <br /> @xMJsBADgirlx @ParisJackson Morphine... listen to it. I'm positive she knows his songs just fine.<br /><br />Paris retweeted the twitt above.<br /><br />Then Paris send that person the link to Morphine.<br />I just say how it went. Because I am on twitter and Paris says a lot of random things, not everything is calculated, and I saw that person starting the fight.<br /><br />And I just say because this is how many clues are invented. Not for other reason. A lot of clues are pure invention and things taken out of context, and you know that.
  • So this "friend" of Paris on Twitter - @_MlCHAELJACKSON, just tweeted smth very interesting...<br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON says:<br />"@xMJsBADgirlx She knows who killed her father.She knows a lot. If you want to tweet her, just be kind about it. We are family. We need love."<br /><br />@xMJsBADgirlx replies:<br />"@_MlCHAELJACKSON you are right.But i don't think Michael is gone.I feel he is alive.I feel his presence...i love him so much"<br /><br />_MlCHAELJACKSON goes:<br />"@xMJsBADgirlx that's a good feeling. Just spread his legacy with kind words so people come to you."<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Everybody knows who killed him- Paris, LaToya, Jermaine, Joe Jackson, Ms. Katherine. Yet no one does anything. <br />If AEG are the killers in their vision, I don't know what else to say. <br /><br />Paris says Murray is part of the Illuminati, all the horrible things, yet she is all day on twitter laughing and joking and enjoying life with no sign of concern about those killers and about the fact her father was killed by Them, as she says. I know I'm not there to see, but someone who is really concerned and who KNOWS a lot and who KNOWS who killed her father, would probably try doing something. <br /><br />JFK Jr. was what, 3 years old when his father was murdered by them, yet he lived all his life wanting to find the truth about that horrible murder, actually doing something, not just throwing empty words.<br />
  • Anna, not to mention papa Joe was laughing his ass out right in the public's eyes just a day after June 25th. <br />23 photoes that show his suffering very clearly: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Jesse+Jackson/Joe+Jackson  ;)<br /><br />Don't worry so much, MJ's alive.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1325882130:
    <br />Anna, not to mention papa Joe was laughing his ass out right in the public's eyes just a day after June 25th. <br />23 photoes that show his suffering very clearly: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Jesse+Jackson/Joe+Jackson  ;)<br /><br />Don't worry so much, MJ's alive.<br />
    <br /><br />THIS photo caught my eye out of all of those, because Joe's pointing at something/someone specifically, that cheered him up: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Jesse+Jackson/Joe+Jackson/Jesse+Jackson+Press+Conference+Joe+Jackson/xcvZwkOpTTF<br />Then, he laughs his butt off! Otherwise, they all try hard to recompose themselves, until the end, about 23. Is is the photogragher,<br />or someone standing to his left, perhaps directing it?
    on 1325867644:
    <br />I saw that girl once posting a video on youtube with herself, talking about Paris fake accounts, when Paris' account was not verified yet.<br /><br />Looking on her page I saw an answer from her to someone who asked "What do u think about people who believe MJ is still alive?" and she answered something like "People should stop believing in fantasies and stick to the facts" or something like that, in the means it's absurd. Also she has some twitts saying: "He was definitely the most beautiful man"<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, and? So Michael is dead because she says so, because Paris tweeted that her father was murdered by illuminati, the family says he is dead too. So let's forget everything we have found and start believing them Anna. I can say the same to you if this is going to relieve you. Yes, Michael was murdered by illuminati. The family is playing a game and TS/front is a part of it too. Is this what you want to hear? Then I said it.<br /><br />Girl, seriously are you going to keep on whining till Michael comes back? It looks like you are. Can't you trust yourself a little? Don't you know what you have found till today? I'm not asking you to believe or trust someone else but yourself. Whatever you have found and what made you become a believer. 2012 is the final year. Hang on there girl.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1325833749:
    <br />Paris tweeted<br /><br />@shakghacha reading and talking to @_MlCHAELJACKSON on the phone cuz imma beast multitasker, wbu<br />
    <br /><br />Wow.. I went to this users twitter and all their tweets say "MJ is not alive" "MJ is dead period" seems a bit strange.
  • on 1325881597:
    <br /><br />Paris says Murray is part of the Illuminati, all the horrible things, yet she is all day on twitter laughing and joking and enjoying life with no sign of concern about those killers and about the fact her father was killed by Them, as she says. I know I'm not there to see, but someone who is really concerned and who KNOWS a lot and who KNOWS who killed her father, would probably try doing something. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]<br /><br />@ ANNA<br /><br />paris is happy, skipping about, laughing, joking and enjoying life because HER DAD IS NOT DEAD!!!!!<br /><br />in addition you need to understand that "michael is still technically dead" - therefore all the family and ppl in the know are still in character...<br />my comment to you reminds me of Larry King.."is michael still dead" .... Yes, michael is still dead. everyone is still paying their role <br /><br /><br />anna like bec, i just feel sorry for you. anna, are you even a believer??? i am not being rude here, but if you are not, perhaps a 'hoax forum' is not a good place for you to hang out. all it seems to be doing is pulling you in two different directions, which i am sure is not only frustrating but tiresome for you. i can't even imagine myself spending so much time at a forum that i didnt believe in. especially if that place was causing me stress, emotional pain and uncertainty.<br /><br />i am not saying this to be harsh. i am really not. but perhaps being a member here isnt good for you if you are not a believer. you clearly stated that MJ was killed... why torment yourself. i dont believe mj is dead for a second. no way. but that choice is good for me and i have more reasons than i can poke a stick at to believe he is alive. but if you believe that he is truly dead. perhaps you need to withdraw from the forum, go grieve his death, move forward and celebrate his legacy and music that he left behind for you - as it might bring you some closure.<br /><br />and you wouldnt be the first to do this. others have made the choice also.<br /><br /><br /><br />@ PURELOVE <br /><br />very true. we dont know who is behind the @_MICHAELJACKSON twitter account... also the context of Paris tweet, i think was a play on words. we know paris would not be on the phone with a stalker fan. she has more important people in her life to spend her time with / on. i think she just used the username to write a sentence about how she was on the phone with her dad (throw a little bait out for us hoaxers) and used that @_MICHAELJACKSON twitter username as a scapegoat in order to write the sentence.<br /><br /><br />could be completely wrong, but it is a possibility.<br /><br /><br />[/size]
    :roll:
  • :roll: at what gina? my comments to anna or my 'wild imagination' abt paris' tweet... lol<br /><br />
    on 1325905770:
    <br /><br />@ PURELOVE <br /><br />very true. we dont know who is behind the @_MICHAELJACKSON twitter account... also the context of Paris tweet, i think was a play on words. we know paris would not be on the phone with a stalker fan. she has more important people in her life to spend her time with / on. i think she just used the username to write a sentence about how she was on the phone with her dad (throw a little bait out for us hoaxers) and used that @_MICHAELJACKSON twitter username as a scapegoat in order to write the sentence.<br /><br />could be completely wrong, but it is a possibility.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />EXACTLY Aussie! That's what I thought about it too. Thank you for putting it into words. /bravo/ <br /><br />P.S: I'm so so proud of you girl. Although you've been a believer for a couple of months, you are stronger than some of the old believers. You have a strong faith and you are sure about the things you have found. Amazing.