Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1340025466:
    <br />Paris Jackson tweeted:<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson 8m<br />stayin alive , stayin alive , ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive …why is stuck in my headdddd<br /><br />hmm is she trying to say something :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br />because it's a catchy song ;D<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    crap it's in my head now, I think i'd prefer another sleepless night of the lost children or Human nature.. not the high pitch singing of "staying liiiiivveeee" going on in there.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    aha! :icon_lol: and I just read the TMZ CM thread. 
  • on 1340025466:
    <br />Paris Jackson tweeted:<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson 8m<br />stayin alive , stayin alive , ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive …why is stuck in my headdddd<br /><br />hmm is she trying to say something :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Where did you see that tweet, I can't find it?
    on 1340028976:
    <br />
    on 1340025466:
    <br /><br />Where did you see that tweet, I can't find it?<br />
    <br /><br />I just read it a few minutes ago...then she deleted it.  :LolLolLolLol:  I guess it was for our eyes only?  :icon_geek:
  • on 1340029202:
    <br />
    on 1340028976:
    <br />
    on 1340025466:
    <br /><br />Where did you see that tweet, I can't find it?<br />
    <br /><br />I just read it a few minutes ago...then she deleted it.  :LolLolLolLol:  I guess it was for our eyes only?  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks sweetie  :bearhug:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I saw that "Stayin Alive" tweet from Paris too. Intresting she deleted it. <br /><br />Here is another  tweet which is showing up in her timeline which is REALLY interesting....it looks like Paris retweeted this tweet from a follower...I am not really sure as I don't know much about the new twitter as I haven't used my account for ages and ages and it was the old twitter version then.<br /><br />Brad Washington ‏@theGURO15<;br />@ParisJackson mannn. I had a dream your dad came back to life. He jumped out a casket and hugged everybody!!<br /><br />Twitter / theGURO15: @ParisJackson mannn. I had
  • Thank you for sharing these tweets with us. Paris is saying some pretty interesting things, especially in light of CM and his 'situation'.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    That's great! According to you, many new lately Paris is a girl, but sometimes exceeds expectations. Very interesting. I'll have to go back to twitter.<br />                      <br />                                  :bearhug:<br /><br />                      scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
    on 1340060285:
    <br />I saw that "Stayin Alive" tweet from Paris too. Intresting she deleted it. <br /><br />Here is another  tweet which is showing up in her timeline which is REALLY interesting....it looks like Paris retweeted this tweet from a follower...I am not really sure as I don't know much about the new twitter as I haven't used my account for ages and ages and it was the old twitter version then.<br /><br />Brad Washington ‏@theGURO15<;br />@ParisJackson mannn. I had a dream your dad came back to life. He jumped out a casket and hugged everybody!!<br /><br />Twitter / theGURO15: @ParisJackson mannn. I had<br />
    <br /><br />I saw it after you posted this. She didn't retweet it, but was a reply to one of her tweets. And just recently, looks like she deleted it and a few other tweets. :icon_albino:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Looks to me like Paris had the tweet up long enough for it to get posted on here.  <br /><br />It's actually quite likely that she's a guest here, every now and then, or behind an anonymous username.  :fresse:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340068990:
    <br />Looks to me like Paris had the tweet up long enough for it to get posted on here.  <br /><br />It's actually quite likely that she's a guest here, every now and then, or behind an anonymous username.  :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :affraid: :icon_lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    June 13<br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />Dear Creator Of Chunky Monkey Ice Cream, THANK YOU. Sincerely, Obsessed <br /><br />June 10<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i can eat a whole tub of ice cream right now omg …preferably Chunky Monkey
    <br /><br />Front  June 17, 4:17pm<br />
    By the same token,, if you're a vanilla icecream fan, GO to the vanilla icecream thread…..do NOT participate in chocolate icecream discussions because you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe. ..<br /><br />p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….
    <br /><br />Chunky Monkey is banana ice cream with chocolate and walnuts. <br />Fairtrade%20Chunky%20Monkey%20(2)-thumb-200x265.jpg<br /><br />Don't know if it means anything.<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    wow, Paris tweeted interesting things lately, now we have also CM article, it seems that time is approaching.. :icon_razz:
  • jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
    9:17 AM - 19 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />makaveli won’t quit jumping around his cage and making noise .. smh for a rabbit he sure is loud !! lol he won’t let me sleep >.< ‪#nocturnal‬<br /><br />She named her rabbit after her favorite rapper (Tupac Shakur) alias'. How cool is that :-D
  • [size=36pt]@ PARIS JACKSON: (just in case she reads here....)[/size]<br /><br /><br />love-your-work1.jpg<br /><br />
  • elmriselmris Posts: 1
    paris jackson has a v.i.p. certificated twitter account<br />Twitter<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1340108585:
    <br />9:17 AM - 19 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />makaveli won’t quit jumping around his cage and making noise .. smh for a rabbit he sure is loud !! lol he won’t let me sleep >.< ‪#nocturnal‬<br /><br />She named her rabbit after her favorite rapper (Tupac Shakur) alias'. How cool is that :-D<br />
    <br /><br />Cool name too, seems a very fitting Bunny name.....maybe I should direct the kids to her twitter page and show them just how Bunny's are suppose to be named, I mean AppleHead and Turd seems more fitting to my buns, least it can be either gender.. Turd is what's I would deffinately call one of them, and often I do but not exactly as polite as the word "Turd" it's normally little #$%@<;br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1340025466:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />                                Here is the screenshot from 18th June <br /><br />34nihqf.jpg<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    New tweet re not hating beliebers:<br /><br />"Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />don't hate him cuz you ain't him(; beliebers keep on beliebing cuz haters can't say nuthin<3 http://instagr.am/p/ME4Rpuqwu8/&quot;<br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1340160260:
    <br />New tweet re not hating beliebers:<br /><br />"Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />don't hate him cuz you ain't him(; beliebers keep on beliebing cuz haters can't say nuthin<3 http://instagr.am/p/ME4Rpuqwu8/&quot;;<br />
    <br /><br />Lol, is Paris tweeting this about our Bieber grabbing his crotch thread?  :icon_lol:<br />Hm, I wonder how Paris feels about Blanket & Prince's behavior towards Bieber..  :icon_lol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340160787:
    <br />
    on 1340160260:
    <br />New tweet re not hating beliebers:<br /><br />"Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />don't hate him cuz you ain't him(; beliebers keep on beliebing cuz haters can't say nuthin<3 http://instagr.am/p/ME4Rpuqwu8/&quot;;;<br />
    <br /><br />Lol, is Paris tweeting this about our Bieber grabbing his crotch thread?  :icon_lol:<br />Hm, I wonder how Paris feels about Blanket & Prince's behavior towards Bieber..  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Mwaahaahaa....yes maybe. That´s what I thought. <br />Well....the behavior of the boys is maybe just "boys stuff"...you know like rivalry between males...some archaic feature...."Stone Age stuff"  :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    Is it me, or does Paris post pictures of her Dad more often then necessary? or has she always been doing that? lemme know plz!
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1340144213:
    <br />
    on 1340025466:
    <br /><br />@finfin thank you for the screenshot, :bearhug: I didn't thought she would delete it. Weird :icon_cool:<br /><br /><br /><br />                                Here is the screenshot from 18th June <br /><br />34nihqf.jpg<br />
  • Paris almost NEVER tweeted about MJ. Once in a while, but recently she's tweeted about him alot. I know fathers day is near 6/25, but she was very quiet on the MJ front last year.