Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson ;   May 13<br />#iLoveMyMomBecause she gave my father love(: <3<br /><br />Rihanna ‏ @rihanna<;br />And a happy mother's day to all the dads doin it alone #1LOVE<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson<;br />happy mothers day(: <br /><br />?size=l<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson <br />guys none of this stuff is about my mom, so please don't think so.. i would never say anything to hurt my mother. it's about someone else.
    <br />
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    hmm
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    What about this tweet ? I don't understand the meaning...<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />if someone said 3 years from now you'd be long gone, id punch them out cuz they're all wrong. i know better cause you said forever… who knew<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1337070028:
    <br />What about this tweet ? I don't understand the meaning...<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />if someone said 3 years from now you'd be long gone, id punch them out cuz they're all wrong. i know better cause you said forever… who knew<br />
    <br />That´s a line from the lyrics of "Who knew" by Pink.<br />It´s a song about the loss of a friendship.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Thank you MaryK ! <3
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Just a word game, but V is for Vendetta <br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br /><br />This is not hoaxy, but she's learning how the truth gets distorted, lies created.<br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=13pt]paris writes:"i love ryan gosling" (an actor).... i've searched his biography,because i've never heard his name (be4 now) and my attenction has been captured by these words:"Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician. He began his career as a child star on the Disney Channel's Mickey Mouse Club" (from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Gosling);i know it's a coincidence and it's not important,but i remember u've talked a lot about m. mouse,because it is related (i don't know how and why:i've still not read all the posts about front) 2 front,am i right? ok,just curiosity....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1338758041:
    <br />[size=13pt]paris writes:"i love ryan gosling" (an actor).... i've searched his biography,because i've never heard his name (be4 now) and my attenction has been captured by these words:"Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician. He began his career as a child star on the Disney Channel's Mickey Mouse Club" (from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Gosling);i know it's a coincidence and it's not important,but i remember u've talked a lot about m. mouse,because it is related (i don't know how and why:i've still not read all the posts about front) 2 front,am i right? ok,just curiosity....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think it has anything to do with MMC.  A LOT of women seem to have a thing for Ryan Gosling these days...I personally don't get it but to each her own!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1338760822:
    <br />
    on 1338758041:
    <br />[size=13pt]paris writes:"i love ryan gosling" (an actor).... i've searched his biography,because i've never heard his name (be4 now) and my attenction has been captured by these words:"Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician. He began his career as a child star on the Disney Channel's Mickey Mouse Club" (from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Gosling);i know it's a coincidence and it's not important,but i remember u've talked a lot about m. mouse,because it is related (i don't know how and why:i've still not read all the posts about front) 2 front,am i right? ok,just curiosity....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think it has anything to do with MMC.  A LOT of women seem to have a thing for Ryan Gosling these days...I personally don't get it but to each her own!<br />
    <br /><br />Nah I don't see that either. Too much babyface, too blond, just nah...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Maybe this is the reason she loves him ... Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?!<br /><br />"It was amazing, like watching somebody try to explain a song in their head," the Crazy Stupid Love body star says in the new issue of New York magazine. "I can only compare it to seeing Michael Jackson in This Is It, where he's trying to explain to a keyboard player how to play a certain part—even in the sea of parts being played, he can pick that out. That's kind of what George is like. He's like Michael Jackson, basically."<br /><br />When asked by writer Jada Yuan how Clooney does switching between directing and acting, Gosling said, "He's like Bugs Bunny. He's good at everything, and nothing really fazes him. He's Bugs Bunny, and I'm Daffy Duck."<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Read more: Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?! - E! Online
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    How sweet, funny and cute is that  :icon_lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1338762020:
    <br />
    on 1338760822:
    <br />
    on 1338758041:
    <br /><br />I don't think it has anything to do with MMC.  A LOT of women seem to have a thing for Ryan Gosling these days...I personally don't get it but to each her own!<br />
    <br /><br />Nah I don't see that either. Too much babyface, too blond, just nah...<br />
    <br /><br />Just nah sums it up.  Although if he asked me to dinner I'd probably say ok.  A girl's gotta eat, right?
    on 1338763332:
    <br />Maybe this is the reason she loves him ... Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=13pt] :affraid:  :affraid: like m. j.? ok,we have 1 more coincidence.....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • on 1338804223:
    <br />
    on 1338763332:
    <br />Maybe this is the reason she loves him ... Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=13pt] :affraid:  :affraid: like m. j.? ok,we have 1 more coincidence.....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />And he played in a movie called "Believer"  :icon_cool:<br />The Believer (2001) - IMDb
    on 1338816452:
    <br />And he played in a movie called "Believer"  :icon_cool:<br />The Believer (2001) - IMDb<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=13pt]nooo,really? ok,1 more coincidence again.  :icon_e_confused:[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This is what called my attention:<br /><br /><br /><br />El creyente (2001) <br />The Believer (original title)<br /><br /><br />A young Jewish man develops a fiercely [size=12pt]anti-Semitic [/size]worldview. Based on the true story of a KKK member in the 1960s who was revealed to be Jewish by a New York Times reporter.<br /><br /><br />And as I have not seen this movie, I seek any criticism on the internet<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    protagonist of the film before us and wrestler of race that combines physical superiority and dark search for primordial roots. A Jew that denies itself to trample the most primitive way with existential questions that many intelectualillos of coffee simply consider pure entertainment. Who postulated that meditation is in contradiction with the violence?Director Henry Bean addresses the much-needed reflection on the resurgence of the far right, sentences to terrorism after the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and our usual "politically correct" conformism. From the terrifying news published by the New York Times about the Jew of brilliant speech anti-Semitic and fascist practices, Bean shows the typical neo-Nazi, shaven head, military boots and indisimuladas swastikas that intimidated an also typical Jew, deferential and fragile appearance, and hit you, hit you, hit you...In parallel the rebelliousness of a passionate student, witnessed a child almost, that refuses to see the virtue after the dagger rose Abraham on his own son. We are witnessing a knowledge of Scripture and an almost unhealthy passion for analyzing each identifier trait of the Jewish people, "The chosen people". We discovered the painful contradiction of too many divine mysteries who unknown to reconcile his bowels with his reason to avoid the bitterness of disappointment, after a few presented as infallible dogmas. The young Balint comes with hate and love of the divine, while claiming excuses to sedate blows their shaky convictions
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/reviews/1/997907.html
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @Paula...I'm pretty sure I have seen this movie a few years ago. Must have been in the day when we had pay TV.
    <br />[size=13pt]just a question (i don't know if u've already talked about it be4),but:who is this "m. j."?<br /><br />Twitter<br /><br />paris tweets with him! is he a fan who pretend 2 be mikael?[/size]  <br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1338917761:
    <br /><br />[size=13pt]just a question (i don't know if u've already talked about it be4),but:who is this "m. j."?<br /><br />Twitter<br /><br />paris tweets with him! is he a fan who pretend 2 be mikael?[/size]  <br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well, among his followers are, Omer Bhatti, Jermaine Jackson, Halima Rashid and La Toya Jackson  :confused:
    on 1338917761:
    <br /><br />[size=13pt]just a question (i don't know if u've already talked about it be4),but:who is this "m. j."?<br /><br />Twitter<br /><br />paris tweets with him! is he a fan who pretend 2 be mikael?[/size]  <br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />The person behind this account is female, and is a friend. Ppl started rumors about her-  but it seems like they've known each other a long time.<br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1338922854:
    <br />
    on 1338917761:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well, among his followers are, Omer Bhatti, Jermaine Jackson, Halima Rashid and La Toya Jackson  :confused:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised:  who is this ????  :confused: :icon_e_surprised:
  • on 1338763332:
    <br />Maybe this is the reason she loves him ... Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?!<br /><br />"It was amazing, like watching somebody try to explain a song in their head," the Crazy Stupid Love body star says in the new issue of New York magazine. "I can only compare it to seeing Michael Jackson in This Is It, where he's trying to explain to a keyboard player how to play a certain part—even in the sea of parts being played, he can pick that out. That's kind of what George is like. He's like Michael Jackson, basically."<br /><br />When asked by writer Jada Yuan how Clooney does switching between directing and acting, Gosling said, "He's like Bugs Bunny. He's good at everything, and nothing really fazes him. He's Bugs Bunny, and I'm Daffy Duck."<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Read more: Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?! - E! Online<br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Ryan Gosling Says George Clooney Is Like...Michael Jackson?! [/size]
    <br /><br />Great catch Mindseye! :icon_razz:<br /><br />I guess Ryan Gosling is talking about the movie "Ides of March", which George Clooney has been directing. The movie is interesting, not only because of the story but especially of the title "Ides of March", which can be linked to the conspiracy of Caesar's assasination and the quotes: "The Ides of March are come,” meaning that he (Caesar) was still alive ".Aye, Caesar, but not gone. Well then." :icon_cool: <br /><br />If you see it in this light, I'd love Ryan Rosling too! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]The Ides of March were once just a calendar event starting with the earliest Roman calendar. The Ides meant nothing more than the midpoint of the month, on the 15th. The Ides of March were a Roman festival dedicated to the god Mars. This benevolent calendar date was also observed on the 15th of May, July and October. The other months’  Ides were on the 13th of the month.<br /> <br />All that changed in 44 B.C., when Julius Caesar was assassinated in the Roman Senate by a group of conspirators led by Marcus Junios Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus. A seer had foreseen that Caesar would be harmed no later than the Ides of March as he was his way to the Theatre of Pompeii. Caesar met the seer, and joked that “The Ides of March are  come,” meaning that he was still alive. The seer replied, “Aye, Caesar, but not gone.” Well then!<br /> <br />The event was dramatized in the William Shakespeare play Julius Caesar, when Caesar is warned by the soothsayer to “beware the Ides of March,” in Act 1 ,Scene II. In the play, Caesar is stabbed 33 times, though in actuality, it was “only” 23 times. “Et tu, Brutus?”[/size]<br />
    http://worldofpopculture.com/2012/03/beware-the-ides-of-march/
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1337456521:
    <br />Just a word game, but V is for Vendetta <br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br /><br />This is not hoaxy, but she's learning how the truth gets distorted, lies created.<br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Her pictures reminded me of this when Michael posed with a cigerette and there is lighters of him on them. <br />http://extrememichaeljackson.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/hj230s-2.jpg<br />http://extrememichaeljackson.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/michaeljacksonm_j_rookt.jpg<br /><br />
    Interesting? and sweet  :icon_e_smile:  Father's day is tomorrow. <br /><br />@ParisJackson Happy Birthday Tupac Shakur , your one of my biggest idols (idc how much hate imma get for that).. We Love You!!!! #LongLiveTupacShakur<br />4:17 PM - 16 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />Happy Fathers Day! Miss you, Da<3 Instagram<br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />dad.jpg<br />
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Paris Jackson tweeted:<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson 8m<br />stayin alive , stayin alive , ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive …why is stuck in my headdddd<br /><br />hmm is she trying to say something :thjajaja121: