Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Don't underestimate a teenager and don't jump to conclusions or assumptions.<br /><br />Either one of my 13, 15 or 19 year old son's would quite easily have thought of and written a similar thing on their Twitter or Facebook account about the country we live in .... it's all about education, perspective, awareness and of course the influence, attitude, education and beliefs of the parent/s.<br /><br /> .......doesn't mean a hijacked account. This could easily be Paris.
  • TheGameTheGame Posts: 24
    her account was hacked at one time but that was taken care of long ago., however I suppose it could be b) ie., MJ=the "hoaxer" who "hacked"; MJ is a knower after all, lol ;)
  • Don't get me wrong, I believe Paris is EXTREMELY intelligent and in the know on what is going on in the world. It's not too unusual for her to know about these issues and for her to be current. After all, she IS being raised by Michael. However, it's the way she's presenting them on Twitter. No matter how intelligent she may be, those are NOT the words of a 14 year old girl who goes to Chris Brown concerts and likes Justin Bieber. They must be coming from someone older and has a bit more experience and a better way with words... Someone like Michael, perhaps. ;)<br /><br />
  • on 1333812847:
    <br />These kids are very well aware about what's going on behind the curtain. We shouldn't think that Paris is just a 14 year old kid who knows nothing much. <br />
    <br /><br />i didnt say that, and DEFINITELY dont think that. she is an intelligent your girl.. my point more was "michaels on twitter again" ....  i believe they share the account. i honestly do. do i have proof. no just a feeling. could i be wrong, absiolutely.<br /><br /><br /><br />im not jumping to conclusions adi... im just putting a hyperthetical out. thats all.<br /><br />i have respect for paris... i just think MJ is sometime behind the wheel of her twitter account..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1333822050:
    <br />Don't get me wrong, I believe Paris is EXTREMELY intelligent and in the know on what is going on in the world. It's not too unusual for her to know about these issues and for her to be current. After all, she IS being raised by Michael. However, it's the way she's presenting them on Twitter. No matter how intelligent she may be, those are NOT the words of a 14 year old girl who goes to Chris Brown concerts and likes Justin Bieber. They must be coming from someone older and has a bit more experience and a better way with words... Someone like Michael, perhaps. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Well, I have to disagree with this. I have a 10 year old nephew and I was the one who first told him about illuminati, NWO, media lies etc and then he started to dig deeper himself. He is just a kid and you would be shocked if you read his tweets. Probably you wouldn't believe a 10 year old kid is making those tweets but he is. So, imo those words definitely belong to Paris. What would surprise me is, if Paris didn't write anything related with these issues. Yes, she is 14 years old and she tweets about concerts, school, relationships and so on but she also writes about what she is already aware of.<br /><br />I don't believe Michael is behind her account or writing some of her tweets. If Michael wanted to use Twitter, he would get an account himself and hide himself if he wanted to. Maybe he has an account already that we are not aware of, who knows. I just don't believe he would use his kids' accounts to make tweets. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Food for thought. Thank you for your opinion pure love. Bearhug
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Maybe I didn't give Paris enough credit, she's a smart girl. <br /><br />Today is ... 4/12/12  12:12  keep watching?  :icon_albino:  idk Interesting<br /><br />http://copygr.am/ymcmb_breezy/167728202061122207/<br /><br />btw I just looked at the Believers Since counter here....numbers and coincidences scare me.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />1021 Days<br />21 Hours<br />2 Minutes<br />22 Seconds
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    FreddyAmazin™ FreddyAmazin™ ‏ @FreddyAmazin<;br /><br />I act completely normal around my parents, but as soon as i'm with my friends, i'm like the energizer bunny, on crack.. just me? haha<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏ @ParisJackson<;br />@FreddyAmazin ditto!<br /><br />8:45 AM - 16 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details <br /><br />Parents? Oh really.... :icon_mrgreen:<br />I like that  :beerchug:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "around my parents" ??? What parents :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:????<br />Maybe she wanted to say grandparents.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    It´s actually FreddyAmazin who said "parents". <br />Paris just said "ditto".<br />Parents do not always come in pairs though  :icon_e_wink:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Mindseye on April 12<br />
    Maybe I didn't give Paris enough credit, she's a smart girl.
    <br />This is the end of several days of discussion on whether it is only Paris or Paris + MJ speaking through her twitter.<br /><br />On April 13, she tweeted:<br />
    We Aren’t Who We Are
    <br />Hmm...  Maybe she's hinting!<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Very nice tweet from Paris from April 18-th:<br /><br />"No matter how we try to be mature, we will always be a kid when we all get hurt and cry" -Peter Pan<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334829368:
    <br />Very nice tweet from Paris from April 18-th:<br /><br />"No matter how we try to be mature, we will always be a kid when we all get hurt and cry" -Peter Pan
    coeur9.gif
    on 1334560472:
    <br />Mindseye on April 12<br />
    <br />This is the end of several days of discussion on whether it is only Paris or Paris + MJ speaking through her twitter.<br /><br />On April 13, she tweeted:<br />
    We Aren’t Who We Are
    <br /><br />Maybe...I missed that one :icon_cool:  she deleted it.<br />But since the Takin' over tweet, the star wars retweet, I think it's toooo much of a coincidence. <br /> :icon_albino: tnx P<br /><br />AND btw Also missed this and thought relevant... crucified. <br />retweeted April 17 original tweet was Mar 6. <br /><br />@KevinHart2Real<;br />he died for all of us , retweet to give him thanks (: . http://pic.twitter.com/L1Lbc8BL<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. —Mark Twain
    on 1334841834:
    <br />But since the Takin' over tweet, the star wars retweet, I think it's toooo much of a coincidence. <br /> :icon_albino: tnx P
    <br /><br />Paris is reading the forum, that's what I feel.  :icon_bounce:  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />4nf0w.jpg<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1334868620:
    <br />
    on 1334841834:
    <br />But since the Takin' over tweet, the star wars retweet, I think it's toooo much of a coincidence. <br /> :icon_albino: tnx P
    <br /><br />Paris is reading the forum, that's what I feel.  :icon_bounce:  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />4nf0w.jpg<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Agree with you PureLove...with all my heart .. :bearhug:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1334841834:
    <br />
    on 1334560472:
    <br />Mindseye on April 12<br />
    We Aren’t Who We Are
    <br /><br />Maybe...I missed that one :icon_cool:  she deleted it.<br />But since the Takin' over tweet, the star wars retweet, I think it's toooo much of a coincidence. <br /> :icon_albino: tnx P<br /><br />AND btw Also missed this and thought relevant... crucified. <br />retweeted April 17 original tweet was Mar 6. <br /><br />@KevinHart2Real<;br />he died for all of us , retweet to give him thanks (: . http://pic.twitter.com/L1Lbc8BL<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. —Mark Twain<br />
    <br /><br />Crucified -> Resurrection
  • on 1334063411:
    <br />
    on 1333822050:
    <br />Don't get me wrong, I believe Paris is EXTREMELY intelligent and in the know on what is going on in the world. It's not too unusual for her to know about these issues and for her to be current. After all, she IS being raised by Michael. However, it's the way she's presenting them on Twitter. No matter how intelligent she may be, those are NOT the words of a 14 year old girl who goes to Chris Brown concerts and likes Justin Bieber. They must be coming from someone older and has a bit more experience and a better way with words... Someone like Michael, perhaps. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Well, I have to disagree with this. I have a 10 year old nephew and I was the one who first told him about illuminati, NWO, media lies etc and then he started to dig deeper himself. He is just a kid and you would be shocked if you read his tweets. Probably you wouldn't believe a 10 year old kid is making those tweets but he is. So, imo [size=14pt]those words definitely belong to Paris.[/size] What would surprise me is, if Paris didn't write anything related with these issues. Yes, she is 14 years old and she tweets about concerts, school, relationships and so on but she also writes about what she is already aware of.<br /><br />I don't believe Michael is behind her account or writing some of her tweets. If Michael wanted to use Twitter, he would get an account himself and hide himself if he wanted to. Maybe he has an account already that we are not aware of, who knows. I just don't believe he would use his kids' accounts to make tweets. <br />
    <br />The thing is, even if it IS Paris, we will never truly know for sure. There is no video or photo evidence of Paris sitting at her computer or using her cell phone writing and posting any of those tweets, let alone the ones regarding the Illuminati. We have to be realistic. We can't ever be 110 % sure who is tweeting on her account. It might be her, it might be Prince, it might be Katharine, it might be Michael. We have ideas, but we do not know and won't ever know for sure.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    <br />[/quote] coeur9.gif<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Hey Patty - do you think Diana is alive, too? Love to hear more of what you've found out. :)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334900111:
    coeur9.gif
    Hey Patty - do you think Diana is alive, too? Love to hear more of what you've found out. :)
    hi there!<br /><br />Well to tell you the truth, I am not very convinced of the alive-theories of all those that I put in my signature.<br />With only 3 exceptions - I am 200% convinced that Elvis, 2PAC & MJ are alive. Also because I did more research on their cases than on the others...<br />But all their deaths are mysterious and there are some clues and connections between them all!! which makes me WONDER!!<br /><br /><br />Regarding Lady Diana.... hummmm her death is surely SUSPICIOUS from all sides you want to look!<br />Of course there is a lot of evidence indicating that she was murdered by the Illuminati<br />But there is also a lot of evidence that she knew IT! she knew something was being "prepared" for her!<br />Therefore, with her relations everywhere in the world, I very much doubt she was just sitting like a duck waiting for "them" to kill her! She was clever and rich enough to do something better with her life!! Anyone should give her at least that much credit!<br />I've always admired and LOVED her!! And knowing how much close she was to Michael, after I became a beLIEver, I started THINKING: WHAT IF ???? you know what I mean....  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />If you're interested in some of my posts on her, go on these links:<br /><br />New Jesus - mark my words - Page 8<br /><br />Princess Di in New Film: 'Keeping Alive is My Hobby'<br /><br />1. Whitney Houston Dead at 48<br /><br />2. Whitney Houston Dead at 48<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^ what the heck is this supposed to be??!!  :affraid:  Is this something Paris herself has posted?<br /><br />At first glance this looks like very very careful, very very neat handwriting in what would be MJ's style if he was to break with tradition and write very, very carefully and very, very neatly!!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Do they still teach this type of handwriting in the US?
    She has very nice handwriting, and never been a hater.      :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />never been a hater , still i love them in a crazy way(:<br />9:44 AM - 20 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details <br /><br />From T.I. lyrics Live your Life<br />
    on 1334892142:
    <br />
    on 1334063411:
    <br />
    on 1333822050:
    <br /><br />Well, I have to disagree with this. I have a 10 year old nephew and I was the one who first told him about illuminati, NWO, media lies etc and then he started to dig deeper himself. He is just a kid and you would be shocked if you read his tweets. Probably you wouldn't believe a 10 year old kid is making those tweets but he is. So, imo [size=14pt]those words definitely belong to Paris.[/size] What would surprise me is, if Paris didn't write anything related with these issues. Yes, she is 14 years old and she tweets about concerts, school, relationships and so on but she also writes about what she is already aware of.<br /><br />I don't believe Michael is behind her account or writing some of her tweets. If Michael wanted to use Twitter, he would get an account himself and hide himself if he wanted to. Maybe he has an account already that we are not aware of, who knows. I just don't believe he would use his kids' accounts to make tweets. <br />
    <br />The thing is, even if it IS Paris, we will never truly know for sure. There is no video or photo evidence of Paris sitting at her computer or using her cell phone writing and posting any of those tweets, let alone the ones regarding the Illuminati. We have to be realistic. We can't ever be 110 % sure who is tweeting on her account. It might be her, it might be Prince, it might be Katharine, it might be Michael. We have ideas, but we do not know and won't ever know for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1334063411:
    <br /><br />Well, I have to disagree with this. I have a 10 year old nephew and I was the one who first told him about illuminati, NWO, media lies etc and then he started to dig deeper himself. He is just a kid and you would be shocked if you read his tweets. Probably you wouldn't believe a 10 year old kid is making those tweets but he is. So,[size=18pt] imo [/size]those words definitely belong to Paris. What would surprise me is, if Paris didn't write anything related with these issues. Yes, she is 14 years old and she tweets about concerts, school, relationships and so on but she also writes about what she is already aware of.<br /><br />I don't believe Michael is behind her account or writing some of her tweets. If Michael wanted to use Twitter, he would get an account himself and hide himself if he wanted to. Maybe he has an account already that we are not aware of, who knows. I just don't believe he would use his kids' accounts to make tweets. <br />
    <br /><br />Yep, that's the reason why I used imo. But my point is; we shouldn't limit our opinions about what a 14 year old kid can or can not write. Especially when it comes to Michael's kids. Because they're too smart, intelligent, bright and most importantly they were raised by Michael. :icon_e_smile:
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    on 1334912794:
    <br />
    on 1334900111:
    coeur9.gif
    Hey Patty - do you think Diana is alive, too? Love to hear more of what you've found out. :)
    hi there!<br /><br />Well to tell you the truth, I am not very convinced of the alive-theories of all those that I put in my signature.<br />With only 3 exceptions - I am 200% convinced that Elvis, 2PAC & MJ are alive. Also because I did more research on their cases than on the others...<br />But all their deaths are mysterious and there are some clues and connections between them all!! which makes me WONDER!!<br /><br /><br />Regarding Lady Diana.... hummmm her death is surely SUSPICIOUS from all sides you want to look!<br />Of course there is a lot of evidence indicating that she was murdered by the Illuminati<br />But there is also a lot of evidence that she knew IT! she knew something was being "prepared" for her!<br />Therefore, with her relations everywhere in the world, I very much doubt she was just sitting like a duck waiting for "them" to kill her! She was clever and rich enough to do something better with her life!! Anyone should give her at least that much credit!<br />I've always admired and LOVED her!! And knowing how much close she was to Michael, after I became a beLIEver, I started THINKING: WHAT IF ???? you know what I mean....  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />If you're interested in some of my posts on her, go on these links:<br /><br />New Jesus - mark my words - Page 8<br /><br />Princess Di in New Film: 'Keeping Alive is My Hobby'<br /><br />1. Whitney Houston Dead at 48<br /><br />2. Whitney Houston Dead at 48<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks a bunch, Patty! Lots of reading to do in my spare time, which I need more of...  ;)<br />I’m with you on the belief that Michael, Tupac, and Elvis are live, but I have always wondered if Mr Fayed had a hand in helping Diana escape.  If he was right about Diana being pregnant, no cost would be too great for him to ensure her safety. For her sake, I hope this is the case. She was so lovely.<br />As for Liz Taylor, although she was sickly throughout her life, wouldn't this be the best roll of her career! Just a thought... <br /><br />