Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• I do think she's posting a little more about MJ now but I don't know if it's more than necessary. After all, she has every reason to be proud of being MJ's daughter and if I were her I'd be shouting it proudly from the rooftop. JMO<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Paris Friday posted @ 8 p.m.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this monkey's gone to heavennn
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1340424205:
    <br />Paris Friday posted @ 8 p.m.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this monkey's gone to heavennn<br />
    <br /><br />Must have been the kiwi.  :suspect:
  • on 1340424205:
    <br />Paris Friday posted @ 8 p.m.<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />this monkey's gone to heavennn<br />
    <br /><br />There's a song called "Monkey gone to heaven" by the Pixies<br /><br />
    "Monkey Gone To Heaven"<br /><br /> there was a guy<br /> an under water guy who controlled the sea<br /> got killed by ten million pounds of sludge<br /> from new york and new jersey<br /> this monkey's gone to heaven<br /> <br />the creature in the sky<br /> got sucked in ahole<br /> now there's a hole in the sky<br /> and the ground's not cold<br /> and if the ground's not cold<br /> everything is gonna burn<br /> we'll all take turns<br /> i'll get mine, too<br /> this monkey's gone to haven<br /> <br />rock me joe!<br /> <br />if man is 5 [3x]<br /> then the devil is 6 [5x]<br /> then god is 7 [3x]<br /> this monkey's gone to heaven
    <br />
    Lyrics and meaning<br /> <br />"Monkey Gone to Heaven"'s main theme is environmentalism. The song mainly deals with man's destruction of the ocean and "confusion of man's place in the universe". "On one hand, it's [the ocean] this big organic toilet. Things get flushed and repurified or decomposed and it's this big, dark, mysterious place", Black later said, "It's also a very mythological place where there are octopus's gardens, the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, and mermaids."[2] Francis came up with the song's hook, "this monkey's gone to heaven", long before the song itself was written. The line itself forms a basis for the song, which revolves around man's relationship with the divine and environmentalism.<br />
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Gone_to_Heaven<br /><br />this reminds me of "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys" and its sea creatures and about the polution of the sea by humans.
    @everlastinglove_MJ ; Thanks for that info. Interesting! <br /><br />She was listening to the best of Pixies Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos
    Everlasting and Mindseye, thanks for the reference, hadn't known of it before. Lyrics are (?) interesting as  is the explanation of the divine and environmentalism; and with the numbers at the end......?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1340469443:
    <br />@everlastinglove_MJ ; Thanks for that info. Interesting! <br /><br />She was listening to the best of Pixies Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />
    <br /><br />interesting picture "here comes your man"...<br />i hope he is comming!!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    didn't we have to look for missing "n"s and now we get them in a triple?
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Just wondering if there is there any importance that it was posted on the 22nd and the time already played is also 22? or maybe a coincidence
  • on 1340492298:
    <br />
    on 1340469443:
    <br />@everlastinglove_MJ ; Thanks for that info. Interesting! <br /><br />She was listening to the best of Pixies Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />
    <br /><br />interesting picture "here comes your man"...<br />i hope he is comming!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah! and look at the numbers below the pic:<br /><br />-6- 537= 6+5+3+7= 21 = 777 or 12/21/2012<br /><br />So "Here comes your man 777" next 12/21/2012 ?!?!?!?!? :icon_eek:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340536417:
    <br />
    on 1340492298:
    <br />
    on 1340469443:
    <br /><br />interesting picture "here comes your man"...<br />i hope he is comming!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah! and look at the numbers below the pic:<br /><br />-6- 537= 6+5+3+7= 21 = 777 or 12/21/2012<br /><br />So "Here comes your man 777" next 12/21/2012 ?!?!?!?!? :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Mhm...just like:<br /><br />Doc Murray - My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!<br /><br />Oh well what a....coincidence....NOT  :icon_lol:
  • Love it!!!!  :bowdown:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Great! Thanks mates brilliant mind  :th_bravo:<br /><br /><br />              tequieroms.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Paris has awesome taste in music (no surprise considering who her dad is) I love love love The Pixies...here is another of their great songs  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1340424205:
    <br /><br />Thank you.  :beerchug: I think it's worth that I post this here as well:<br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]Front made 2 posts mentionning "monkey":[/size][/li]<br /><br />
    on 1339818533:
    <br />[size=11pt]p.s. monkey needs more kiwi[/size]<br />
    <br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />
    on 1339971450:
    <br />[size=11pt]p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….[/size]<br />
    <br />Official back & Front thread<br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]A few days later, Paris tweeted about a "monkey":[/size][/li]<br /><br />[size=11pt]"this monkey's gone to heavennn"[/size]<br />monkeytweet.jpg<br />Twitter / ParisJackson: this monkey's gone to heav<br /><br />Another nice Paris<--->Front connection.
    on 1340552724:
    <br />
    on 1340424205:
    <br /><br /><br />Thank you.  :beerchug: I think it's worth that I post this here as well:<br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]Front made 2 posts mentionning "monkey":[/size][/li]<br /><br />
    on 1339818533:
    <br />[size=11pt]p.s. monkey needs more kiwi[/size]<br />
    <br />Official back & Front thread<br /><br />
    on 1339971450:
    <br />[size=11pt]p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….[/size]<br />
    <br />Official back & Front thread<br />
      <br />[li]
    [size=12pt]A few days later, Paris tweeted about a "monkey":[/size][/li]<br /><br />[size=11pt]"this monkey's gone to heavennn"[/size]<br />monkeytweet.jpg<br />Twitter / ParisJackson: this monkey's gone to heav<br /><br />Another nice Paris<--->Front connection.<br />
    <br /><br />depends if it is a connection in that way, front said it a while ago and you guys have been mentioning the kiwi, if she had seen the monkey and kiwi comment on here and then reading the comments lately about kiwi she might have connected it through just reading it here
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @leilani81 ... what you seem to suggest is that Paris is associating herself with Front on purpose. Why would she do that if she didn't know who he is? Works both ways.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340458663:
    on 1340424205:
    [size=12pt]Paris Friday posted[/size] @ 8 p.m. - Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br />[size=12pt]this monkey's gone to heavennn[/size]
    <br />There's a song called [size=12pt]"Monkey gone to heaven"[/size] by the Pixies<br /><br />Lyrics and meaning<br />
    "Monkey Gone to Heaven"'s main theme is environmentalism. The song mainly deals with man's destruction of the ocean and "confusion of man's place in the universe". "On one hand, it's [the ocean] this big organic toilet. Things get flushed and re-purified or decomposed and it's this big, dark, mysterious place", Black later said, "It's also a very mythological place where there are octopus's gardens, the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, and mermaids."[2] Francis came up with the song's hook, "this monkey's gone to heaven", long before the song itself was written. The line itself forms a basis for the song, which revolves around man's relationship with the divine and environmentalism.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_Gone_to_Heaven<br /><br />[size=12pt]this reminds me of "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys" and its sea creatures and about the pollution of the sea by humans.[/size]
    <br /><br />Ok so Front and Paris posted about Monkey, and kiwi and monkey going to heaven...<br />I can't wait to see Paris' movie "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys" - I wonder if maybe we will see something about a monkey needing kiwi in this movie... In fact we only need a trailer which contains this ^^ So maybe these are again clues that we are given beforehand.... with confirmation in the future, after we see the movie.<br />Because otherwise, these "monkey and kiwi" - messages don't make any sense "in the moMment of NOW' !
    on 1340557109:
    <br />@leilani81 ... what you seem to suggest is that Paris is associating herself with Front on purpose. Why would she do that if she didn't know who he is? Works both ways.<br />
    <br /><br />Nope, That is not what i'm suggesting. I am suggesting that THIS specific tweet might have made her think back to the post with the monkey and the kiwi, since the kiwi has been mentioned lately, so I'm suggesting that todays tweet may not actually be in that specific connection to way back then, but more a connection to those who were taking about the kiwi's recently. <br /><br />I could say that she brought a rabbit and called it by a famous name because I mentioned I had rabbits and my children named them a famous name. But that is merely a coincidence. <br /><br />I'm not suggesting anything, rather just putting a different point of view there, that's all.
    on 1340492298:
    <br />
    on 1340469443:
    <br /><br />"Here Comes Your Man"<br />outside there's a box car waiting    (as in railroad freight car?)<br /><br />outside the family stew<br />out by the fire breathing<br />outside we wait 'til face turns blue<br />i know the nervous walking<br />i know the dirty beard hangs<br />out by the box car waiting<br />take me away to nowhere plains<br />there is a wait so long<br />here comes your man<br /><br />
    on 1335361037:
    <br />The individual train cars of the "Hoax Coach" might shake & shimmy, bobble & wobble…some more than others--but in the end, regardless of how you look at it…..we all bought a ticket to ride. <br />
    <br /><br />big shake on the box car moving<br />big shake to the land that's falling down  <br />is a wind makes a palm stop blowing<br />a big, big stone fall and break my crown<br />there is a wait so long
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    The world is mourning on the third anniversary of Michael´s "death"......<br /><br />....meanwhile in Calabasas:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />curled up on the couch watching American Dream and eating hot cheetos(:<br /><br /><br />American Dream.....oh really?  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    on 1340575425:
    <br />The world is mourning on the third anniversary of Michael´s "death"......<br /><br />....meanwhile in Calabasas:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />curled up on the couch watching American Dream and eating hot cheetos(:<br /><br /><br />American Dream.....oh really?  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Not kiwi... but Cheetos?  <br /><br />Just remembering Front's rants with Cheetos :suspect: ....  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1337451595:
    <br />... as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1307582038:
    <br />I'd hate to be in the same room when the TRUTH hits you so hard that it induces projectile vomiting of all those Cheeto's you been stuffing your face with. But truth doesn't settle well in your tub-o-LIES tummy, does it! yea, the truth will most definitely be harder for you to digest than those Cheeto's. <br /><br />I suggest you choose your words VERY carefully…..or you'll soon be eating those too.<br />
    <br /><br />Just thought i'd add...  :icon_geek:<br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br /><br />d59e1922be.jpg<br />heaven<3 …i miss jahmia )': <br /><br />@ymcmb_breezy ; what's goin on peoples ! <br />c490b17abe.jpg<br />
  • And then I was thinking that maybe that American Dream meant the Jackson Family itself  :confused:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    So 1st Paris tweets about a monkey and in the same tweet she puts three n's (nnn) in it and now she also tweets about cheetos....all things related to Front.<br /><br />Not a coincidence in my books, the girl knows what she is doing.  :icon_cool:
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />This is getting more hilarious by the momme_t