Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Something has to be up....too weird......again gematria:<br /><br />118 = "hot cheetos" , Dr. Murray<br /><br />it also = 221 in Jewish gematria ..... (which I JUST posted about in the thread Sim posted about TMZ's death by music "hypothetical harvey") video<br />221 = "meaning in life"<br /> <br />Everything is so intertwined...... :Pulling_hair:  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol:<br />Crazy, crazy stuff going on.....<br /><br />Blessings!
  • Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br /><br />So, is that link that was posted with Paris' tweets/pictures her account? Just curious because I'm a little confused about the profile name.<br /><br />Anyway - here is another comment/picture that references missing letters, the letter N, and making wishes. That was posted today?<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Do Cheetos come in kiwi flavour?<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Paris:Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson @ 8:05 p.m. PST<br /><br />hakuna matata<br /><br /><br />(.............means no worries for the REST of your life.............. ?)<br />    okay, feeling like a stalker now, sorry.....<br />LoveUnited..........
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    need to post this picture,...!!!!!!!!!!Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pulling_hair: :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br />03b29716bdc411e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1340594970:
    <br />need to post this picture,...!!!!!!!!!!Scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pulling_hair: :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br /><br />03b29716bdc411e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Lol, wonder what the hoaxers seeing that wished for.<br /><br />@voice - Yes, that's Paris' account and the above pic was posted today.
  • Reunited @ParisJackson <3<br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1340597694:
    <br />Reunited @ParisJackson <3<br /><br /><br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br />
    <br /><br />deffo saw that tweet...Paris seems to know Bret Ratner u know...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    First:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />RIP Dad , you will forever be in my heart <3<br /><br />Then:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you
  • yes, i too noticed that she quickly corrected herself. she means, MJ the artist... not dad.... <br /><br /><br />also she retweeted this one (for those that dont have twitter)<br /><br />Dear @ParisJackson, “The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here." *heart* Love, @UndeadDobbyy and I
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :icon_cool:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1340630274:
    <br />First:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />RIP Dad , you will forever be in my heart <3<br /><br />Then:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you<br />
    <br />still it's sad to read  :-\
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    It is sad to read, and it doesn't get easier. She's wearing her MJ shirt and I love the photo she chose... Angel M<br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1340636491:
    <br />It is sad to read, and it doesn't get easier. She's wearing her MJ shirt and I love the photo she chose... Angel M<br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />
    <br />If I may say - it's a strange photo for a daughter to choose.
  • :icon_e_sad: I was expecting something else from Paris....of course though the day just started and I'm sure she has to say RIP to MJ atleast once...
  • I know its hard, but try not to overreact. A tweet from a 14-yr old, ACTRESS can not erase the 3 yrs work and research everyone has done. If she DIDNT tweet about her dad, pple would look @ her like "WTF is wrong with her". Remember last year when she tweeted on 6/25 "Going tanning" and she got blasted for that tweet. She clearly doesnt make the same mistake twice.
  • Thanks, I didn't know about that tweet but that makes me feel better
    on 1340636997:
    <br />
    on 1340636491:
    <br />It is sad to read, and it doesn't get easier. She's wearing her MJ shirt and I love the photo she chose... Angel M<br /><br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br />
    <br />If I may say - it's a strange photo for a daughter to choose.<br />
    <br /><br />Considering the circumstances, it must be difficult to know the right thing to tweet/images ... the angel image is interesting. Angel on earth that is. M come back soon!! not gone too soon.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    From this thread: LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)<br /><br />
    on 1340636604:
    <br />[size=12pt]Don't forget his still dead. It's expected that they will be tweeting things like this whilst still playing their 'role'<br /><br />For those that are struggling on the RIPs today, don't forget the whispers from these 2 in the past week. [/size]<br /><br />Just the other day Latoya was talking about 'seeing Michael' lets not forget.<br />Not thinking of Michael. Not feeling Michael. Not missing Michael. SEEING Michael. That's huge!<br />Keep strong peeps x
    [size=18pt]+ 1 [/size] victoire-584.gif
    Not every single thing she tweets or instagram is a connection to death hoax but was wondering ....does this mean anything?  :suspect:<br /><br />@ymcmb_breezy<;br />red and green just for today.<br /><br />c74116bcbe.jpg
  • on 1340576931:
    <br />
    on 1340575425:
    <br />The world is mourning on the third anniversary of Michael´s "death"......<br /><br />....meanwhile in Calabasas:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />curled up on the couch watching American Dream and eating hot cheetos(:<br /><br /><br />American Dream.....oh really?  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />Not kiwi... but Cheetos?  <br /><br />Just remembering Front's rants with Cheetos :suspect: ....  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1337451595:
    <br />... as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1307582038:
    <br />I'd hate to be in the same room when the TRUTH hits you so hard that it induces projectile vomiting of all those Cheeto's you been stuffing your face with. But truth doesn't settle well in your tub-o-LIES tummy, does it! yea, the truth will most definitely be harder for you to digest than those Cheeto's. <br /><br />I suggest you choose your words VERY carefully…..or you'll soon be eating those too.<br />
    <br /><br />Just thought i'd add...  :icon_geek:<br />Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br /><br />d59e1922be.jpg<br />heaven<3 …i miss jahmia )': <br /><br />@ymcmb_breezy ; what's goin on peoples ! <br />c490b17abe.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />cool cheetos connections :icon_bounce:<br /><br />This is probably not a connection at all, but I thought this story about 'The American Dream' and the inventor of 'Flamin' Hot Cheetos'  is great :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />
    Our American Dream: The Janitor Who Invented Flamin’ Hot Cheetos<br /><br />Richard-Montanez-OAD.jpg<br />Richard Montañez worked as a janitor at the Frito-Lay Rancho Cucamonga plant in California since 1976, but that all changed when he decided Cheetos needed an extra kick.<br /> <br />Call it luck or a craving, but for Montañez it all began while eating a cup of corn.<br /> <br />“I see the corn man adding butter, cheese and chile to the corn and thought what if I add chile to a Cheeto?” He asked himself.<br /> <br />It was an idea that would make him a legend. <br /> <br />Richard ran to his mom’s kitchen, grabbed some spices and made a test, his friends and co-workers loved it, he called up the president of the company and said he had an idea for a new product - that was the easy part.<br /> <br />The difficult part was in the sell.<br /> <br />Our American Dream: From Migrant Farm Worker to Top Brain Surgeon<br /> <br />How would janitor with zero-to-no English skills take a simple idea and turn it into a Flamin' Hot product?<br /> <br />“I had two weeks to prepare a presentation for the company executives,” said Montañez.<br /> <br />So, he copied a marketing strategy from a book he found at the library, “I’m a little bit of an artist so I even designed the bags and put the Cheetos in it,” Montañez explained.<br /> <br />The president  loved the idea and since then, the Flaming hot line of products was born, including Flamin' Hot Cheetos - which is Frito-Lay’s top selling snack.<br /> <br />Today, Montañez leads Multicultural Sales & Community Promotions across PepsiCo’s North American divisions. He still can’t believe the huge door he opened when he took up a challenge from the company president to think outside the box.<br /> <br />“Many times, greatness will come in ridiculous forms, a ridiculous idea might be a billion dollar idea,” says Montañez, and it certainly was.<br /> <br />Flamin Hot Cheetos influenced future ethnic products and the first Frito-Lay Hispanic marketing team. Montañez also helped influence Hispanic products and marketing promotions for KFC and Taco Bell.<br /> <br />Our American Dream: Taba, The Greatest Show on Earth <br /><br />With his contagious enthusiasm, Montañez keeps fundamental message in mind: “Never let anyone tell you who you are. Be yourself!”  <br /> <br />Growing up he didn’t even know he was poor until someone told him, “I had so much fun growing up that I never thought I lack of anything,” Montañez remembered.<br /> <br />Growing up in a small town in Ontario, California, his days consisted of walking through miles and miles of vineyards picking grapes with his family, and sharing the food table with six or seven families at the community kitchen.<br /> <br />As a child, his life expectations weren’t very high.<br /> <br />“No one ever taught me what was on the other side of the tracks,” Montañez said. <br /> <br />His dream, like the rest of his neighborhood friends, was to get a job at the town’s factory. <br /> <br />“No disrespect to anyone, but my dream was to drive the trash truck,” he said.<br /> <br />But even as a child, sparks of Montañez's entrepreneurial spirit were obvious.<br /> <br />“I was on the Latino side of the school during lunch time, but everyone on the non-Latino side was staring at me, it was because I was eating a burrito,” said Montañez, who saw this as an opportunity. <br /> <br />Three days later, he was selling burritos at his school for 25 cents a piece. He was only seven years old, but he had realized the value of being different.<br /> <br />“We’ve all been given an ability to do something great in this life,” he said.<br /> <br />But he couldn’t decipher what was his purpose in life and he dropped out of school.<br /> <br />“I regret it, but I didn’t understood the teachers and I felt they were holding me back,” Montañez said. <br /> <br />Without a high school diploma, he got a job as a janitor at the Frito-Lay Rancho Cucamonga plant in California.<br /> <br />Montañez remembers that fateful day when the president of the company sent a video message to his employees.<br /> <br />“He told us to act like an owner, I looked around and didn’t see a lot of reaction from my co-workers, but for me it was the opportunity to do something different,” said Montañez, whose life was about to change forever.<br /> <br />Our American Dream: From Dishwasher to Business Leader - Thanks Abuela<br /> <br />But where did Richard find all this courage? He said, it all stems back from growing up hungry.<br /> <br />“The antidote to fear is hunger. When you have hunger for a job position, knowledge or a new house, you go and get it and fear will never get a hold of you," said Montañez  who lives in Rancho Cucamonga with his wife of more than 30 years, Judy Montañez. He is the father of three sons, and has four grandchildren. “Latinos who have made it like myself have a responsibility to open doors to younger generations and teach them that they can do it.”<br /> <br />Despite the success, he has been giving back to his community every day by providing college scholarships to young Latinos as well as food, clothing, school supplies and other services to people in need as part of Kits for Kids and Feed the Children. <br /> <br />Why? <br /> <br />"Because I can and it’s my responsibility, I know what it is to be hungry,” he said.<br /> <br />Across the United States, in all fields of endeavor, Latinos are working to uphold their place in American society. Fox News Latino is proud to present "Our American Dream," a series of snapshots and profiles of Latino success stories.<br /><br />Read more: Our American Dream: The Janitor Who Invented Flamin’ Hot Cheetos | Fox News Latino<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Love the story, Everlasting!<br /><br />That Cheetos panther looks like a cousin to the Pink Panther, that Front talks about.<br /><br />pink-panther-cartoon-comments-myspace-286.jpg<br /><br />The red and green hair remind me of the Christmas wreaths on the Carolwood gates on June 25!
    Rainbow ...<br /><br />fbb3d5fcbf.jpg
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340755315:
    <br />Rainbow ...<br /><br />fbb3d5fcbf.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />WoW! RAINBOWS everywhere these days!! --- > TMZ vid: "The Ultimate DEATH by MUSIC Scenario - Chris Reid from Kid 'N Play"<br />When did she post this one? is it recent?<br /><br />TKS for sharing @mindseye!<br /><br />Paris, you rock, girl!! number-one-respect-953.gif
    She posted it this morning.  :icon_cool: