Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't know, I might not get it, but to me it's very strange to wish happy birthday to a dead person.<br />
  • If you love someone dearly, you would wish them happy birthday even if they had passed. my son died 2 years ago, i still wish him happy birthday,,,merry christmas, etc. i dont do it on twitter, because we werent on twitter together, but he did have a facebook page, and then one that was made in his memory,, many of his friends and family wish him a happy birthday, so i dont find this strange at all.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It's not weird to wish a dead person Happy Birthday... my uncle who I was very close with died 8 years ago we still go to his grave on his birthday.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I have always thought it normal to celebrate on birthdays even those who have passed on, they were still born and they still lived a life, my family celerbrate and give remembrance to my aunt and grandparents each year to celebrate their life and remember them... Death does not cancel out the birth of  someone therefore there is nothing wrong celebrating it.
    I don't know, I still don't get it. Birthday is linked to our earthly existence. Once we pass away - the birth date has no relevance anymore on the other world. I don't know, I guess I'm just weird.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1346302614:
    <br />I don't know, I still don't get it. Birthday is linked to our earthly existence. Once we pass away - the birth date has no relevance anymore on the other world. I don't know, I guess I'm just weird.<br />
    <br /><br />Has no relevance to whom? My deceased family members birthdays are very relevant to me still, without the direct line before me, I would not exist, there fore has every relevance to those who are still living. It's honoring those who existed in this world who has came to pass, it celebrates the life of them and keeps their memory alive. <br /><br />Maybe to those who have passed on their birthday has no relevance but those who are celebrating would of course be still on this earthly plain
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=10pt] i’ll never let u apart [/size]....the correct words are part, not apart<br /><br />No big deal, just thought I would mention that.. :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1346273377:
    <br />mjparis.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Why does Paris use a photoshop pic with him from a time long before ? Like the pics at the funeral...<br /><br />She not take pics from her and Michael from the last years....same at her wall.....she act like a fan, not a daughter....sorry... :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />
    ".she act like a fan, not a daughter."<br />Yes, and this is not the first time this thought crosses my mind too.<br />I remember when they said she has posters with her dad in her room.<br />I don't get it :icon_e_confused:......
  • on 1346236550:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />[size=10pt]thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Going back to the Paris' tweet that 2good2btrue posted yesterday and to what I posted: that tweet is the lyrics of MJ's  "Will you be there" song, there was a thought that remained in my mind and I would like to express it now: it's like Paris wanted to ask his father "will you be there daddy for your BAM?" :icon_mrgreen:
  • on 1346332381:
    <br />".she act like a fan, not a daughter."<br />Yes, and this is not the first time this thought crosses my mind too.<br />I remember when they said she has posters with her dad in her room.<br />I don't get it :icon_e_confused:......<br />
    <br /><br />Whats wrong with her being a "fan"? We all are fans, right? We never posted pics of him on are walls or in our school lockers? I have an MJ tat, I'm sure I'm not the only one. His music is brilliant, I can't fault her for being a "fan"<br /><br />Remember, MJ shielded them from his true career to try and be "normal". Got back to the first Oprah interview, Paris talked about that. I'm sure the more and more she learns about MJ's career, the more and more she becomes a "fan". She knows him as a father first, it must be mind-blowing to her to realize how HUGE he is. I think this is only natural for her. If she grew up knowing how huge he was, she'd probably wouldnt be so "fanish".<br /><br />Remember, during the "Ellen" interview (if im remembering correctly) she admitted that she didnt realize how huge he was until after his "death".
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1346336200:
    <br />
    on 1346332381:
    <br />".she act like a fan, not a daughter."<br />Yes, and this is not the first time this thought crosses my mind too.<br />I remember when they said she has posters with her dad in her room.<br />I don't get it :icon_e_confused:......<br />
    <br /><br />Whats wrong with her being a "fan"? We all are fans, right? We never posted pics of him on are walls or in our school lockers? I have an MJ tat, I'm sure I'm not the only one. His music is brilliant, I can't fault her for being a "fan"<br /><br />Remember, MJ shielded them from his true career to try and be "normal". Got back to the first Oprah interview, Paris talked about that. I'm sure the more and more she learns about MJ's career, the more and more she becomes a "fan". She knows him as a father first, it must be mind-blowing to her to realize how HUGE he is. I think this is only natural for her. If she grew up knowing how huge he was, she'd probably wouldnt be so "fanish".<br /><br />Remember, during the "Ellen" interview (if im remembering correctly) she admitted that she didnt realize how huge he was until after his "death".<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree with what you said! His kids never had the chance to know the KOP. <br /><br />Plus: I think that some things are just private and not for everyone (for example private pics of the kids with their dad ). And it´s their right to keep it that way.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The pics I most treasure of my father are the ones of he and I together. I have never felt the need to photoshop myself into a pic of my dad simply because there are so many where we are together in a pic. It is most charming to me to look back at old photos where I am a little kid and my dad was younger and we are pictured together. The memories those pics inspire are priceless. If I were to create a pic of myself and my Dad it would be sterile and void as there is no memory associate with it.<br /><br />Makes you wonder why Paris doesn't post any of those pics she most certainly has with her and MJ together in them. We have seen a few over the years. They DO exist.
  • May be Paris posts (photoshop) pictures of her and her dad because she hasn't seen him for quite some time, because it could be that even in the hoax situation they only might have spare time together unfortunately :icon_e_sad:. She's missing him and by posting this pic on instagram, she's showing that although they are apart she feels more close to him. <br />And why wouldn't Paris be a fan of her dad and have a photo collection on the wall? It would've been suspicious if she didn't have any pictures. Probably they are shown on Twitter because she's helping her dad to give the media the impression that he's really gone, but in the meantime she's giving us beLIEvers clues :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Or maybe Paris will post a REAL recent pic of her and MJ.  Because of the photoshopped ones before, people will convince themselves that it's also photoshopped even though they can't find that particular image of MJ anywhere.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I thought Michael can't live without his children! I'm sure he is around them somehow! Or maybe still with with them. The illusion is to draw someone's attention to something, while something else is being done at the same time.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MaryK<br />
    Totally agree with what you said! His kids never had the chance to know the KOP. <br /><br />Plus: I think that some things are just private and not for everyone (for example private pics of the kids with their dad ). And it´s their right to keep it that way.
    <br /><br />Well put.  Twitter is a very public place.  MJ strove very hard to keep his private life private, and will have passed that on to his kids. Even MJ's siblings and close friends must have plenty of pics and footage of themselves with MJ, and they have not made those publicly available. MJ and his kids are well protected, and ONLY project intentional info.  Any REAL private pics/videos are worth a LOT of money--future 'projects' or docu's.  How much was Ben E. paid for the MJ fake ambu pic? Millions (supposedly).  Also about these photo-shopped pics of the kids with MJ, wasn't she retweeting from others?<br />Remember MJ's words, 'You see what I want you to see, when I want you to see it.'
    I'm not saying she should post real pics. Well, whatever....it's just my opinion that some things are weird and my brain just can not process them as normal. Whatever....
    Well as MJonmind said: some of the photoshop pics with her dad might be fan-made pics that have been sent to her.<br /><br />It´s actually very sweet to use these pics and publish them on her Twitter.<br /><br />You might also call that public relations  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i wish i could get a running start and soar to my victory , but i can't fly with one wing<br /><br /><br />Lyrics to "One Wing" (which seems to be from the soundtrack to the movie Sparkle with Whitney Houston) :<br /><br />
    Feels like I'm going down a one way street,<br />And every direction<br />I need, I need , I need, heaven to show me just little affection.<br />Oh, cause all other sides, oh oh<br />Torn towards bad for me.<br />And I wish I could get a running start<br />And sore to my victory.<br />But, one wing I can't fly with one wing<br />Heaven help me, fly with one wing<br />I can't fly with one wing, oh no<br />No matter how hard I try, I can't no.<br />Feels like I'm running out of time,<br />And I gotta whole lot of things on my mind<br />And I'm walking around in the dark, oh oh<br />Trying to find just a little peak of sunshine<br />No, no oh I did everything to make it work,<br />But, still I'm at a loss.<br />Now, I'm on a runaway of my life oh<br />Waiting to take off, but I-I-I<br />Can not fly with one wing.<br />Heaven Im gonna need some help, fly with one wing<br /><br />I can't fly with one wing, oh no<br />No matter how hard I try, I can't no.<br />Always on my knees, always on my knees<br />Oh, I been on my knees many of nights, praying<br />For the coming of my victory, Yeah<br />But there's always something there in the way of light<br />I just can't get up off my feet<br />To reach my destiny,<br />Though it's where I can see<br />It's just to high to reach, oh oh , no.<br />I can't I can't I can't fly with one wing!<br />Yeah, fly with one wing!<br />No, I can't fly, fly with one wing.<br />I can't fly with one wing, oh no<br />No matter how hard I try, I can't no.<br />Fly with one wing, no<br />Fly with one wing, I can't I can't I can't<br />Fly, fly, fly, fly.<br />I can't fly with one wing, but I can't<br />I can't fly with one wing, I can't<br />I can't fly with one wing, I can't.<br />Oh oh oh.<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1346312715:
    <br />[size=10pt] i’ll never let u apart [/size]....the correct words are part, not apart<br /><br />No big deal, just thought I would mention that.. :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />OMG! your signature is too adorable @2good!!<br />I can't even read your posts whenever my eyes fall on that cute little white fur ball  :icon_lol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346273377:
    <br />mjparis.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />My question is, why does Paris photoshop a pic of young MJ (bad?)?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1346358850:
    <br />I'm not saying she should post real pics. Well, whatever....it's just my opinion that some things are weird and my brain just can not process them as normal. Whatever....<br />
    <br /><br />It's more to me about having respect for them and keeping their legacy alive-- famous or not. We don't just leave close family members in the dust when they pass on we always want to remember them. If no one celebrated or acknowledged my birthday after I died, I'll be a bit offended especially if they were my close friends.  :errrr:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Regardless that it's photo shopped......it is a very sweet picture.<br /><br />Interesting Paris used a picture of her Dad from the BAD era. My opinion is the BAD era was when the hoax planning really kicked in.<br /><br />Also, I guess because of the upcoming release of the album/concert DVD etc and also the Spike Lee doco.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1346383416:
    <br />Regardless that it's photo shopped......it is a very sweet picture.<br /><br />Interesting Paris used a picture of her Dad from the BAD era. My opinion is the BAD era was when the hoax planning really kicked in.<br /><br />Also, I guess because of the upcoming release of the album/concert DVD etc and also the Spike Lee doco.<br />
    <br />Yep!  Everything for a purpose, 'method to the madness' kind of thing.