Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• I don't think parents have much influence over their childrens taste in music once they are teens. <br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1345717907:
    <br />I don't think parents have much influence over their childrens taste in music once they are teens.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I think it's a right of passage for teens to listen to music their parents hate.  I know I did it!!!!<br /><br />I caught myself repeating verbatim what my mother said to me when my kids hit that 'music obsessed' age!  Yikes!!!!  And I found that, with iPODs that most parents didn't even KNOW what their kids were listening to and watching for that matter, giving the PTB free reign to peddle their influence on these unsuspecting teens.  <br /><br />Because of the hoax, I started listening and watching more carefully.  Oh, the days when the Rolling Stones shocked the world by saying let's spend the night together! 
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    on 1345717907:
    <br />I don't think parents have much influence over their childrens taste in music once they are teens.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't agree with that...My father is a big fan of old rock music. I grow up with the monkees, the beatles, rolling stones, bob dylan, the who and he hate disco music. It's totally the same for me since i'm very young. my mother always tell me that my father ''brainwashed'' me with music lol
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1345712418:
    <br />Gina,<br />
    So Paris was only 9-10 years old when Michael taught her about rock music ...COOL
    <br /><br />Isn't that still the age for children's music and light pop? Seems more her Dad's been teaching her lately.<br />Any mothers out there with girls 9/10?  Mine are older.<br />
    <br /><br />I have a boy who´s 9 years old and two nieces 8 and 10 years old. <br /><br />They definitely don´t have any major interest in rock music, even though they hear it at home. <br />They are more interested in Justin Bieber and Hannah Montana stuff  :icon_e_wink:<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well my Dad used to play ALL his records, and he was real into Van halen, ted nugent, queen, the beatles, aerosmith, guns n roses, rush, you know stuff like that (which is also how i got introduced to michael, my dad played thriller and dangerous all the time too). i always played his records when he wasnt home, I have all the songs he used to play on my ipod plus a lot more now. So just because her Dad got her into rock doesn't mean it was recently, but it could have been!  :icon_e_smile: :icon_e_smile:
  • My parents were not into music, but I have an older brother that used to play me his stuff all the time to try to influence my taste! So when he was 19 and I was 13 he bought me a Rod Stewart record for my birthday when I had asked for Diana Ross  :Pulling_hair: <br /><br />He used to make me sit in his room and he would play me The Who, The Stones, The Faces, Alice Cooper, Soft Machine etc.  :errrr:<br /><br />I'd go back in my room and listen to my Motown Chartbuster Albums, Donny Elbert, Stylistics, O Jays, James Brown, Chi-Lites, Wilson Pickett, Al Green, Jackson 5, Supremes...............  :icon_rr: :penguin:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I played only soul, jazz & funk etc. to my boys growing up and now all they listen to is drum n bass  :over-react-smiley:<br />
    New profile pic + last tweets<br /><br />parisfsf.jpg
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I think she's fed up and angry with some ppl on twitter. I saw the tweet just before changing her pic - something to the effect that no matter what she tweets she gets haters, then she deleted it and posted the Vendetta image.  :icon_cool:<br /><br />@Denzeel<;br />@ParisJackson i hope you dont take that as a hate tweet or anything but you should try living the IDGAF life, it pretty fun lol :)<br /><br />@Denzeel i do , and people say i have an attitude
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Just saw Maryk! Yes it seems that she is angry, and his last tweets, I wonder if she drew his avatar ... Mmmm at least we know that someone in the family does well<br /><br />A1BKvfECIAANsNm.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ WOW...great drawing. I'd love to know who did this ... wonder if it was Paris or *someone* else  :icon_cool:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    :bearhug: 's for you Sweet Paris...Stay strong honey!  <br /><br />Sending lots of LOVE to ALL of you!!! Praying for you always!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <br />1h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />faaaantastic<br /><br />2h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />holy shucking fit you totally read that wrong………<br /><br /> <br />3h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i don't have tumblr<br /><br />6h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJacksonhe frustration.<br /><br /><br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /> <br />E17h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />“The truth is , everyone is going to hurt you . You just got to find the ones worth suffering for” —Bob Marley<br /><br /><br />18h Astin B£al ‏@AstinTHAssassin<;br />It's funny how someone else's success brings another pain . #Wisdom<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /><br /> <br />18h Niki Berger ‏@NikiiBergerr<;br />@ParisJackson Proud to say you were the last personn (:<33<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /> View conversation<br /> <br />18h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />and with one minute left in the day , i'd like to say happy birthday to the beautiful @NikiiBergerr!! haha love you<33<br /><br /> <br />21h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />Our greatest glory is not in never falling , but in rising every time we fall —Confucius<br /><br /><br />22h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />madina wasnt the one to get me into rock.. my dad was.. please don't assume & get the the facts rite.. my dad loved guns n roses & van halen<br /><br /> <br />23h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />wait i take it back , i am pretty crazy<br /><br /><br />23h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i'm not crazy , my reality is just different than yours .<br /><br /><br />23 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i'm not on drugs , i'm just weird .<br /><br />
  • on 1345766705:
    <br />Just saw Maryk! Yes it seems that she is angry, and his last tweets, I wonder if she drew his avatar ... Mmmm at least we know that someone in the family does well<br /><br />A1BKvfECIAANsNm.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm looking at this drawing and wonder why the cheeks are so red. It reminds me of a few of the pictures of Michael where he wore bright makeup on his cheeks.<br /><br />Blessings
    Latest tweet...........<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />“People should not be afraid of their government… the government should be afraid of their people” —V
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paris/MJ did not draw this V pic.<br />http://arcadiax.deviantart.com/art/V-for-vendetta-98079022<br />But still the message is there.
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />**complete silence through the movie** me:: ………mehh prince:: **death glare**
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1345758178:
    <br />New profile pic + last tweets<br /><br />parisfsf.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I almost could't beLIEve my eyes when I saw Paris Picture on Twitter. LOVING IT :michael-jackson:
    on 1345778549:
    <br />Paris/MJ did not draw this V pic.<br />http://arcadiax.deviantart.com/art/V-for-vendetta-98079022<br />But still the message is there.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks MJonmind, I played with the idea that the drawing was in Paris, I Extend both eyes were Chinese, perhaps some hidden signature  :(
  • on 1345778549:
    <br />Paris/MJ did not draw this V pic.<br />http://arcadiax.deviantart.com/art/V-for-vendetta-98079022<br />[size=14pt]But still the message is there.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1345775179:
    <br />Latest tweet...........<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />“People should not be afraid of their government… the government should be afraid of their people” —V<br />
    <br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />smile though your heart is breaking , smile even though it's aching
    /><br />2130b006ee.jpg
    2good you've done it again!    :LolLolLolLol:    I was about to post now. Paris has changed her avatar again, so I just had to do with the tweet<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1345775179:
    <br />Latest tweet...........<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />“People should not be afraid of their government… the government should be afraid of their people” —V<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />got shackles my words are tied .. fear can make you compromise , fast enough it's hard to hide .. sometimes i wanna disappear #houdini #ftp<br /><br /><br />Here are the lyrics to "Houdini" by Foster The People:<br /><br /><br />"Houdini"<br /><br />Rise above, gonna start the war!<br />What you want, what you need, what'd you come here for?<br />Well, an eye for an eye and an 'F' for fight<br />They're taking me down as the prisoners riot<br /><br />Got shackles on, my words are tied<br />Fear can make you compromise<br />Fasten up, it's time to hide<br />Sometimes I wanna disappear<br /><br />Yeah oh<br /><br />When I feel kinda bad and don't want to stress<br />Pass it off on a better day<br />Well you got what you want, and what you never knew<br />Perfect gift from me to you<br /><br />Yeah yeah yeah<br /><br />Got shackles on, my words are tied<br />Fear can make you compromise<br />Fasten up, it's time to hide<br />Sometimes I wanna disappear<br /><br />Yeah oh<br /><br />(It's up to your ability)<br />You never knew what I could find<br />What would come when we realize<br />I don't want to compromise<br /><br />(It's up to your ability)<br />Yeah I'm scared but I disappear<br />Running around before it corners you<br />I can't go because my life's a wreck<br /><br />(It's up to your ability)<br />I know that you want me<br />'Cause it's simple to see of my ability<br /><br />(It's up to your ability)<br />Yeah you're undecided<br />Yeah it's the right feeling<br />Yeah I don't wanna runaway<br /><br />You gotta focus on your ability<br />Focus on your ability<br />Now focus on your ability<br />Focus on your ability<br /><br />Gain again what they want to steal<br />Gain again what they want to steal<br />Then gain again what they want to steal<br />Gain again what they want to steal<br />
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />when I only would knew what she is talking about or was she means. Odd tweet<br /><br /> Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />sometimes life it takes you by the hair , pulls you down .. before you know it , it's gone and you're dead again <br /><br />21 hours ago<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • :LolLolLolLol: @ dead again… Out of the mouths of babes...
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />if i were a leprechaun my name would be steve #ObviousHint<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i wish i wrote Houdini.. such a great song.. i love Foster the People<br /><br />(Paris is into songwriting?  :icon_e_wink: )