Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• on 1345884138:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />smile though your heart is breaking , smile even though it's aching
    /><br />2130b006ee.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I Dont know if ya noticed......... but she typed the lyrics wrong...<br />its supposed to be...."Smile though your heart is aching..... smile even though its breaking"<br /><br />Kinda reminds me of Jermaine Jackson when he sang the song at the memorial... with the wrong lyrics<br />remember:....."light up your face with sadness... hide every trace of gladness"...<br /><br />I dont know... it might be a clue... considering that its the same song... :animal0017:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1345954906:
    <br />
    on 1345884138:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />smile though your heart is breaking , smile even though it's aching
    <br /><br />I Dont know if ya noticed......... but she typed the lyrics wrong...<br />its supposed to be...."Smile though your heart is aching..... smile even though its breaking"<br /><br />Kinda reminds me of Jermaine Jackson when he sang the song at the memorial... with the wrong lyrics<br />remember:....."light up your face with sadness... hide every trace of gladness"...<br /><br />I dont know... it might be a clue... considering that its the same song... :animal0017:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for that pick up...I didn't even notice.  Too coincidental in my opinion.<br /><br />The latest tweets...mainly about heavy metal, and the passing of Armstrong...<br /><br />  Reply  Retweet  Like<br />6h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />me:: you're really going to play jay z over pink floyd -.- royal:: ……uhm yeah ? me:: hell no . turn it off<br /><br /> <br />7h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />[size=10pt]shoot for the moon . even if you miss it you will land among the stars .[/size]<br /><br /><br />9h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />……well that escalated quickly……<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Can't help it but love this girl. She's way too smart for her age. <br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just ran around the block screaming the lyrics to Death To All But Metal .. i'm pretty sure i woke the living dead lmao<br /><br /><br />And these are the lyrics to "Death To All But Metal" by Steel Panther:<br /><br /><br />
    Alright! <br />Yeah! <br />C-c-come on! <br /><br />Fuck the Goo Goo Dolls, they can suck my balls <br />They look like the dogs that hang out at the mall <br /><br />Eminem can suck it, so can Dr. Dre <br />They can suck each other just because they're gay <br />They can suck a dick, they can lick a sack <br />Everybody shout, "Heavy metal's back!" <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br /><br />Death to Papa Roach, Blink 182 <br />All those fucking pussies sounds like doggy-doo <br />Wearing baggy pants, spiking up their hair <br />They're not worth the crust on my underwear <br /><br />Where is Def Leppard? Where is Mötley Crüe? <br />Why do all my lyrics sound like Dr. Seuss? <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br /><br />Kills those fucking fuckheads who programme MTV <br />They can suck my ass with all the record companies <br /><br />Death to Britney Spears, kill the little slut <br />Kill Madonna too and then fuck her in the butt <br />Fuck Mariah Carey, death to Sheryl Crowe <br />They can kiss each other on the camel toe <br />50 Cent's a fag, so is Kanye West <br />Shooting hot sperm on each others' chest <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_confused:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    parisindia.jpg
  • on 1345984510:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just ran around the block screaming the lyrics to Death To All But Metal .. i'm pretty sure i woke the living dead lmao<br /><br /><br />And these are the lyrics to "Death To All But Metal" by Steel Panther:<br /><br /><br />
    Alright! <br />Yeah! <br />C-c-come on! <br /><br />Fuck the Goo Goo Dolls, they can suck my balls <br />They look like the dogs that hang out at the mall <br /><br />Eminem can suck it, so can Dr. Dre <br />They can suck each other just because they're gay <br />They can suck a dick, they can lick a sack <br />Everybody shout, "Heavy metal's back!" <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br /><br />Death to Papa Roach, Blink 182 <br />All those fucking pussies sounds like doggy-doo <br />Wearing baggy pants, spiking up their hair <br />They're not worth the crust on my underwear <br /><br />Where is Def Leppard? Where is Mötley Crüe? <br />Why do all my lyrics sound like Dr. Seuss? <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br /><br />Kills those fucking fuckheads who programme MTV <br />They can suck my ass with all the record companies <br /><br />Death to Britney Spears, kill the little slut <br />Kill Madonna too and then fuck her in the butt <br />Fuck Mariah Carey, death to Sheryl Crowe <br />They can kiss each other on the camel toe <br />50 Cent's a fag, so is Kanye West <br />Shooting hot sperm on each others' chest <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br /> :omg:<br /><br />Sometimes I am sort of glad I didn't have a girl.  ???
  • :icon_eek: Oh Paris…  :over-react-smiley:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1345995375:
    <br />
    on 1345984510:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just ran around the block screaming the lyrics to Death To All But Metal .. i'm pretty sure i woke the living dead lmao<br /><br /><br />And these are the lyrics to "Death To All But Metal" by Steel Panther:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :omg:<br /><br />Sometimes I am sort of glad I didn't have a girl.  ???<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Why that ? ???
  • on 1346003528:
    <br />
    on 1345995375:
    <br />
    on 1345984510:
    <br /><br /> :omg:<br /><br />Sometimes I am sort of glad I didn't have a girl.  ???<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Why that ? ???<br />
    <br /><br /> :omg:<br />I thought the same thing too!!  <br />Im a teenager, a girl, 15 years old..........yesterday i listened to some of their songs, just to get an idea of their music...... i had to turn it off, cause... their lyrics are really dirty... perverted, and very sexual!!  :o......i cant believe that Paris is listening to this Sh@t!!!....she should stick to Chris Brown!! She changed a lot since the hoax started... she has very little limits in the things she can do!!<br />
  • on 1346003528:
    <br />
    on 1345995375:
    <br />
    on 1345984510:
    <br /><br /><br />Why that ? ???<br />
    <br /><br />That >>>  ???  was my face when I saw those lyrics. <br /><br />It might be labelled 'huh' but for me it said 'oooh errr missus'
    For some reasons, I think this is not the real Paris Jackson. I must admit that I don't know much about her, but for me, since she is involved in this hoax, she is playing some persona. Remember, her father taught her how to be an actress. I don't believe everything she tweets about. Don't forget who her father is. Michael is a man of morals. His songs never contained such dirty lyrics. I don't think he would let his daughter listen to that crap, only because it's "Rock and Role"! So for me, it's again the good old rule: don't believe everything you read. Remember the family baloney???? 
  • on 1346006307:
    <br />For some reasons, I think this is not the real Paris Jackson. I must admit that I don't know much about her, but for me, since she is involved in this hoax, she is playing some persona. Remember, her father taught her how to be an actress. I don't believe everything she tweets about. Don't forget who her father is. Michael is a man of morals. His songs never contained such dirty lyrics. I don't think he would let his daughter listen to that crap, only because it's "Rock and Role"! So for me, it's again the good old rule: don't believe everything you read. Remember the family baloney???? <br />
    <br /><br />If it’s her account, I don’t believe its her that’s posting.  Maybe one of her newfound friends, and I use that word loosely.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Seems Paris likes controversy!  Remind you guys of anyone? ;-)
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just ran around the block screaming the lyrics to Death To All But Metal .. i'm pretty sure i woke the living dead lmao<br /><br />"Living dead" just makes me think that Michael sings "I'm the living dead" (Threatened lyrics).
    You're right, Sarahli. "The living dead" caught my eyes, too. The only living dead we know is ...... <br />I hope he was not shocked to death because of Paris' screaming. :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
  • @Revron - though I am terrified of big dogs, that avatar of yours is the cutest little thing.  He looks so cuddly.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1345978624:
    <br />
    on 1345954906:
    <br />
    on 1345884138:
    <br /><br />I Dont know if ya noticed......... but she typed the lyrics wrong...<br />its supposed to be...."Smile though your heart is aching..... smile even though its breaking"<br /><br />Kinda reminds me of Jermaine Jackson when he sang the song at the memorial... with the wrong lyrics<br />remember:....."light up your face with sadness... hide every trace of gladness"...<br /><br />I dont know... it might be a clue... considering that its the same song... :animal0017:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for that pick up...I didn't even notice.  Too coincidental in my opinion.<br /><br />The latest tweets...mainly about heavy metal, and the passing of Armstrong...<br /><br />  Reply  Retweet  Like<br />6h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />me:: you're really going to play jay z over pink floyd -.- royal:: ……uhm yeah ? me:: hell no . turn it off<br /><br /> <br />7h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />[size=10pt]shoot for the moon . even if you miss it you will land among the stars .[/size]<br /><br /><br />9h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />……well that escalated quickly……<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />GRRRRRRRRRRR @ Paris  :Pulling_hair: she nicked my siggy !!!!! she could have asked first LOL  :icon_razz:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1345984510:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A shit  of letter  :-[
    on 1346024313:
    <br />
    on 1345984510:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A shit  of letter  :-[<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly.  I'm clicking the "like" button to that comment of yours :)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1346025369:
    <br />
    on 1346024313:
    <br />
    on 1345984510:
    Alright! <br /><br /><br />Yeah! <br />C-c-come on! <br /><br />Fuck the Goo Goo Dolls, they can suck my balls <br />They look like the dogs that hang out at the mall <br /><br />Eminem can suck it, so can Dr. Dre <br />They can suck each other just because they're gay <br />They can suck a dick, they can lick a sack <br />Everybody shout, "Heavy metal's back!" <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br /><br />Death to Papa Roach, Blink 182 <br />All those fucking pussies sounds like doggy-doo <br />Wearing baggy pants, spiking up their hair <br />They're not worth the crust on my underwear <br /><br />Where is Def Leppard? Where is Mötley Crüe? <br />Why do all my lyrics sound like Dr. Seuss? <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br /><br />Kills those fucking fuckheads who programme MTV <br />They can suck my ass with all the record companies <br /><br />Death to Britney Spears, kill the little slut <br />Kill Madonna too and then fuck her in the butt <br />Fuck Mariah Carey, death to Sheryl Crowe <br />They can kiss each other on the camel toe <br />50 Cent's a fag, so is Kanye West <br />Shooting hot sperm on each others' chest <br /><br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal <br />Death to all but metal<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A shit  of letter  :-[<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly.  I'm clicking the "like" button to that comment of yours :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Thank :icon_mrgreen:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1345984510:
    <br /><br />I do not wonder, times have changed and also teenagers, they go to extremes, my daughter listens to such Porta (rapper Spanish) and has songs like "suicide note", "bipolar disorder" to name a few and his lyrics are very hard for my taste. Paris is surprising only because MJ's daughter and we assume to follow the trend of his father.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I was wondering what if it's more to draw attention to the groups name rather than the song? steel panther? <br /><br />it is a rather ugh song, i would never let my 13 year old listen to it, it's disrespectful in a whole new way towards artists and it's very agressive <br /><br /><br /><br />living dead (michael?)<br />Panther (michael?) i don't know but i think i prefer to think that rather than the alternative <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Panther<br /><br />
    <br /><br />the single came out ni 2009, <br /><br />2009<br /> <br />"Death to All but Metal" <br />Feel the Steel<br />"Community Property"<br /> "Eyes of a Panther"[18]<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    That has got to be the crudest, tackiest stupid vulgar band ever.  :thjajaja121:<br />I wouldn't take her tweet seriously, and I really doubt she did that. But she is bringing attention to the living dead in a way, maybe the Panther to do with MJ.<br /><br />Houdini group/lyrics are good... "Gain again what they want to steal" ?  I like her monkey smile.  :icon_geek:
  • on 1346032775:
    <br />I was wondering what if it's more to draw attention to the groups name rather than the song? steel panther? <br /><br />it is a rather ugh song, i would never let my 13 year old listen to it, it's disrespectful in a whole new way towards artists and it's very agressive <br /><br /><br /><br />living dead (michael?)<br />Panther (michael?) i don't know but i think i prefer to think that rather than the alternative <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Panther<br /><br />
    <br /><br />the single came out ni 2009, <br /><br />2009<br /> <br />"Death to All but Metal" <br />Feel the Steel<br />"Community Property"<br /> "Eyes of a Panther"[18]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I agree too - I think it's more of a reference to Steel Panther and "I am the living dead...".<br /><br />Somehow Paris and family manage to keep the theme going in every small way, don't they? Or is it that easy?<br /><br />Blessings
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1345984510:
    <br /> :o whatttt ?????<br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br />Paris I love you, I really really REALLY DO LOVE YOU  :bearhug:!