Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't believe for a second she ran around SCREAMING those lyrics LOL!<br />That song sounds like a joke to me.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1346035029:
    <br />
    on 1346032775:
    <br />I was wondering what if it's more to draw attention to the groups name rather than the song? steel panther? <br /><br />it is a rather ugh song, i would never let my 13 year old listen to it, it's disrespectful in a whole new way towards artists and it's very agressive <br /><br /><br /><br />living dead (michael?)<br />Panther (michael?) i don't know but i think i prefer to think that rather than the alternative <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Panther<br /><br />
    <br /><br />the single came out ni 2009, <br /><br />2009<br /> <br />"Death to All but Metal" <br />Feel the Steel<br />"Community Property"<br /> "Eyes of a Panther"[18]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I agree too - I think it's more of a reference to Steel Panther and "I am the living dead...".<br /><br />Somehow Paris and family manage to keep the theme going in every small way, don't they? Or is it that easy?<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />who is David Blaine? Laytoya mentions watching him, is he the illusionist that I saw or someone else? <br /><br />I only ask because of the "Houdini" comment, <br /><br />is there a connection? <br /><br />David Blaine (born David Blaine White; April 4, 1973) is an American illusionist and endurance artist. He is best known for his high-profile feats of endurance, and has made his name as a performer of street and close-up magic.[1] He has set and broken several world records. Theatre owner James Nederlander as well as The New York Times[2] have referred to Blaine as a modern day Houdini.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1346035341:
    <br />I don't believe for a second she ran around SCREAMING those lyrics LOL!<br />That song sounds like a joke to me.<br />
    <br />I lean this way too.<br /><br />It seems Paris has been going to music school of late--a full coverage.  I'm sure my kids have 'explored' in their teen years, stuff I have no knowledge of, and now they're in their twenties and seem to be making good choices.<br /><br />It may be MJ is speaking through bits of various lyrics.  "Things are not always what they seem."
  • on 1346035341:
    <br />I don't believe for a second she ran around SCREAMING those lyrics LOL!<br />That song sounds like a joke to me.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />or she isn't the right paris after all  :thjajaja121:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1346035341:
    <br /><br />Well, she succeeded in waking up the living dead. Thank God, she didn't wake up all the dead ! :-[ :-[
  • on 1345769819:
    <br />^^^ WOW...great drawing. I'd love to know who did this ... wonder if it was Paris or *someone* else  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />If Michael did it was in 2008, look at the signature.
  • on 1345775179:
    <br />Latest tweet...........<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />“People should not be afraid of their government… the government should be afraid of their people” —V<br />
    <br /><br />This is not a new tweet she/he tweeted some time ago too, I lean to think this is a real Michaelish thought.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1346104604:
    <br />
    on 1345775179:
    <br />Latest tweet...........<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />“People should not be afraid of their government… the government should be afraid of their people” —V<br />
    <br /><br />This is not a new tweet she/he tweeted some time ago too but I lean to think this is a real Michaelish thought.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    lol...I doubt Paris would have run around the streets shouting those lyrics..... probably just tweeted it to draw attention to the " i'm pretty sure i woke the living dead"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Also - the Houdini comment is from a Foster the People song called "Houdini" ... it's a very cool song: /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346104353:
    <br />
    on 1345769819:
    <br />^^^ WOW...great drawing. I'd love to know who did this ... wonder if it was Paris or *someone* else  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />If Michael did it was in 2008, look at the signature.<br />
    <br /><br />sweetsunset where this firm?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1345778549:
    <br />Paris/MJ did not draw this V pic.<br />http://arcadiax.deviantart.com/art/V-for-vendetta-98079022<br />But still the message is there.<br />
    <br /><br />It was on Paris's twitter page as her avatar for a little while. However, MJonmind found where it originally came from - as indicated in the quoted post above...so it seems it wasn't a drawing by Paris or "someone" else    lol
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1346103749:
    <br />
    on 1346035341:
    <br /><br />Well, she succeeded in waking up the living dead. Thank God, she didn't wake up all the dead ! :-[ :-[<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i won't let you go , now you know i've been crazy for you all this time , i've kept it close , always hoping with a heart on fire<br /><br /><br />This is the newest of hers, if looked at as Michael's words, could make much sense, right? :-)
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1346146326:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i won't let you go , now you know i've been crazy for you all this time , i've kept it close , always hoping with a heart on fire<br /><br /><br />This is the newest of hers, if looked at as Michael's words, could make much sense, right? :-)<br />
    <br /><br />From a romantic song  :icon_geek:<br /><br />
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    probably over-analyzing then ;-) it's a nice song by the way , thank you for posting it :-)
  • on 1346116353:
    <br />
    on 1346104353:
    <br />
    on 1345769819:
    <br /><br />Take a look to the link that MJonmind posted:<br /><br />http://arcadiax.deviantart.com/art/V-for-vendetta-98079022<br /><br />The date is at the bottom left side although the signature doesn't resemble the one of Michael.
  • on 1346160199:
    <br />
    on 1346146326:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i won't let you go , now you know i've been crazy for you all this time , i've kept it close , always hoping with a heart on fire<br /><br /><br />This is the newest of hers, if looked at as Michael's words, could make much sense, right? :-)<br />
    <br /><br />From a romantic song  :icon_geek:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful song, I'd love to hear it next to a campfire on the beach :)<br /><br />Here are the lyrics:<br /><br /><br />"Heart On Fire"<br /><br /> I'm falling in,<br /> I'm falling down,<br /> <br />I wanna begin,<br /> But I don't know how,<br /> <br />To let you know,<br /> How I'm feeling,<br /> <br />I'm high on hope,<br /> I'm really<br /> <br />[Chorus:]<br /> And I won't let you go,<br /> Now you know,<br /> I've been crazy for you all this time,<br /> I've kept it close,<br /> Always hoping,<br /> With a heart on fire<br /> A heart on fire <br />With a heart on fire<br /> A heart on fire <br /><br />Hand in hand,<br /> Sparkling eyes,<br /> The days are bright,<br /> And so are the nights,<br /> 'Cause when I'm with you I'm grinning,<br /> Once I was through,<br /> And now I'm winning<br /> <br />[Chorus:]<br /> And I won't let you go,<br /> Now you know,<br /> I've been crazy for you all this time,<br /> I've kept it close,<br /> Always hoping,<br /> With a heart on fire<br /> A heart on fire <br />With a heart on fire<br /> A heart on fire<br /> <br />Let me walk through life with you,<br /> Everybody dreams of having what we do,<br /> Like we're holding thunder,<br /> You pull me out from under<br /> <br />[Chorus:]<br /> And I won't let you go,<br /> Now you know,<br /> I've been crazy for you all this time,<br /> I've kept it close,<br /> Always hoping,<br /> With a heart on fire<br /> A heart on fire <br />With a heart on fire<br /> A heart on fire<br /> <br />A heart on fire "<br /><br />'A Heart on Fire'  is also the soundtrack of the comedy series 'LOL:-)' <br /><br />
    LOL :-) is a unique new series of visual comedy clips without dialogue. Each clip averages 15 to 90 seconds in length.<br /> <br />Entirely shot on location in Mexico, Canada, France, England, and elsewhere, LOL :-) takes viewers to wild and exotic places from [size=12pt]castaways stranded on a deserted island [/size] or explorers deep in the jungle, to beaches and scenes from the Vietnam War.<br />
    http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/Shows/LOL<br /><br />"stranded on a deserted island" -> reminds me of Front who's chillin' on Turtle island  :icon_e_wink:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346164093:
    <br />
    on 1346116353:
    <br />
    on 1346104353:
    <br />
    on 1345769819:
    <br /><br />Take a look to the link that MJonmind posted:<br /><br />http://arcadiax.deviantart.com/art/V-for-vendetta-98079022<br /><br />The date is at the bottom left side although the signature doesn't resemble the one of Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks sweetsunset, but the avatar of Paris not seen the firm, and the link MJonmind, not like MJ's signature.  :icon_e_smile:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's a lovely song, and what a welcome contrast to the song before.  Highs and lows...in music.  But I guess it's also about reading between the lines with Paris and MJ/Front's messages.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />[size=10pt]thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy[/size]
  • on 1346236550:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />[size=10pt]thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />This Paris' tweet is part of the MJ's Will you be there lyrics:<br /><br />(Spoken)<br />In Our Darkest Hour<br />In My Deepest Despair<br />Will You Still Care?<br />Will You Be There?<br />In My Trials<br />And My Tripulations<br />Through Our Doubts<br />And Frustrations<br />In My Violence<br />In My Turbulence<br />Through My Fear<br />And My Confessions<br />In My Anguish And My Pain<br />Through My Joy And My Sorrow<br />In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow<br />I'll Never Let You Part<br />For You're Always In My Heart.<br /><br />http://www.musica.com/videosletras.asp?letra=1259&opc=video
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1346236550:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />[size=10pt]thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morrow,i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy[/size]
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]have u ever thought 2 write "happy birthday" 4 a died person? mhh... i don't know if i would. maybe,she was thinking something like:"dad,if u were here,i would say it 2 u",is it possible? probably,she's hoping her words 2 fly,4 coming 2 heaven,where her dad is..... <br />or she's saying that he's alive. who knows....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Are very beautiful words, very serene and quiet  :icon_razz:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Looks to me that Paris is having the usual teen moods hardcore<--->soft  :icon_lol:<br /><br />The lyrics about Madonna and the camel toe are sooo poetic  :icon_lol:<br /><br />If one wants to get shocked...lets go back to 80´s underground asocial punk instead  :icon_lol:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    mjparis.jpg