Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    MJonmind, you said it best, she is promoting Bad 25.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I kind of get the feeling Paris is being bullied via social media...I personally am concerned for her.  I  am a mother of a 9 yo boy, and there's no way, with all the recent suicides due to cyber-bullying, that I would let my son any where near facebook or twitter....its out of control.  User beware!!<br />1h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />yummy @daniel_fulton
    <br /> View photo<br /> <br />30 Aug Niki Berger ‏@NikiiBergerr<;br />Leo wants Aquarius to come home. #PleaseAndThankYou.<br /> Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /><br />4h grandegangswag. ‏@HarmonyOfSelena<;br />I can't believe people are still hating on @parisjackson. She never said she hated One Direction; she just said #votebieber.<br /> Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /><br /> <br />4h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />omfg im done with this<br /><br />4h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i really do respect the directioner's loyalty to 1D & also the belieber's loyalty to justin… but is it really worth fightin over!? lmao jeez<br />Expand<br /> <br />4h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />#votebieber<br /> <br />7h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />OHMYGOD guys i like one direction jeez just because i didn't vote for them doesn't mean i hate them wtf tho<br /><br />9h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />ay im voting for justin.. idc there's no way MTV isn't rigging it for 1D..<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />9h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />can y'all please leave @elijahbell12 alone , he's not my boyfriend -.-<br /> <br />12h Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i wish i could get a running start and soar to my victory , but i can't fly with one wing<br /> <br />30 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />my heels are killing me lol i was like barefooted half the time<br /><br /><br />30 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />you guys are amazing!!!<
    <br /> View photo<br /> <br />30 Aug Lauryn McClain ‏@RealLaurynM<;br />@ParisJackson lots and lots of love to you girl <3<br /> Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /> View conversation<br /> <br />30 Aug China Anne McClain ‏@realchinaanne<;br />Happy birthday Michael Jackson. You are the most talented entertainer to ever walk the face of this earth. Thinking about you @ParisJackson<;br /> Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /><br />30 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><3
    <br /> View photo<br /> <br />30 Aug Kim Kardashian ‏@KimKardashian<;br />Happy bday MJJ RT @ParisJackson: thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll ... http://m.tmi.me/wd0or <br /> Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη<br /><br /> <br />29 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />thru my joy & my sorrow , in the promise of another 2morro , i’ll never let u apart for ur always in my heart… happy birthday i love u daddy<br /><br />29 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />blaneeeto playing cod(:
    <br /> View photo<br /> <br />29 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />Fear of the Dark — Iron Maiden >>><br /><br /> <br />29 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />premium rush was such a bomb movie :o<br /><br />29 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i'm not a big fan of the name "princess paris" i kinda like "dark lord" yup that's bomb af<br /><br /> <br />28 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i won't let you go , now you know i've been crazy for you all this time , i've kept it close , always hoping with a heart on fire<br /><br />27 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that @parisjacksons1 person is not me.... just to be clear<br /><br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />27 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />with the familia<3 @jtheman1997
    <br /> View photo<br /> <br />26 Aug Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346387611:
    <br />
    on 1346383416:
    <br />Regardless that it's photo shopped......it is a very sweet picture.<br /><br />Interesting Paris used a picture of her Dad from the BAD era. My opinion is the BAD era was when the hoax planning really kicked in.<br /><br />Also, I guess because of the upcoming release of the album/concert DVD etc and also the Spike Lee doco.<br />
    <br />Yep!  Everything for a purpose, 'method to the madness' kind of thing.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe, Bad25 promotion or just liked the pic.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1346356658:
    <br />Or maybe Paris will post a REAL recent pic of her and MJ.  Because of the photoshopped ones before, people will convince themselves that it's also photoshopped even though they can't find that particular image of MJ anywhere.<br />
    <br />what a good idea Andrea! recent picture with her daddy would be just great! :)
  • I never knew this picture was photoshopped  :icon_eek: My-Photoshop-Of-Michael-michael-jackson-18855265-768-1024.jpg<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1346417386:
    <br />I never knew this picture was photoshopped  :icon_eek: My-Photoshop-Of-Michael-michael-jackson-18855265-768-1024.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Somebody posted the original pic on Twitter today. What a coincidence ;-)<br /><br />https://twitter.com/sanemjfan/status/241360044317372417/photo/1
  • @ParisJackson<;br />don't worry about a thing , because every little thing is gonna be alright<33 <br />3:42 PM - 31 Aug 12 <br /><br /><br /> :icon_e_smile:  cute.<br /><br />Three little birds<br />Pitch by my doorstep<br />Singin' sweet songs<br />Of melodies pure and true,<br />Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:") <br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    paristweet.jpg<br /><br />Very interesting!
    Couple more, I guess she wasn't done, lol.<br /><br />paris2.jpg
  • Interesting choice of words  ;D<br />This girl is very smart.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :icon_razz: That  temper Paris !!!  :icon_razz:
  • So by these tweets we can clearly know that Michael is democrat, lol, I hope that the sentence : "it's going to take longer than 4 years" has nothing to do with the hoax.<br /><br />ps: I don't think Paris is behind these tweets.
  • A letter posted by Paris...  :icon_cool: <br /><br /> ‏@ParisJackson<;br />Just posted a photo
    /><br />Edit: she just deleted this image / tweet, and then posted a new image. I think maybe the first one had her chat name? idk<br />just in case i've changed it the new one.  :icon_albino: <br />let.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hard to believe a 14 year old wrote this! But I know she's smart, well read!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1346811733:
    <br />A letter posted by Paris...  :icon_cool: <br /><br /> ‏@ParisJackson<;br />Just posted a photo
    /><br />Edit: she just deleted this image / tweet, and then posted a new image. I think maybe the first one had her chat name? idk<br />just in case i've changed it the new one.  :icon_albino: <br />let.jpg<br />
    <br />wow! those are smart words, but that does not surprise me at all, Paris is very clever!  :th_bravo: thank you mindseye!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1346625184:
    <br />So by these tweets we can clearly know that Michael is democrat, lol, I hope that the sentence : "it's going to take longer than 4 years" has nothing to do with the hoax.<br /><br />ps: I don't think Paris is behind these tweets.<br />
    <br /><br />I've heard that Can You Feel It was played during the Democratic Convention.  Did anyone hear it and/or even better, can anyone provide a link (!)  to this moment?  Seems like Michael is making it obvious where his loyalties lie.  And I'm wondering now the meaning of 4 years! 
    I'm curious about Paris' political tweets mostly because I tend to give the side-eye to all politicians.  I'm just not sure if someone can become President without the support of TPTB...so Paris supporting Obama has me a bit confused, unless Obama really is trying his best for Americans, as opposed to the bankers.  It does make me wonder if this is a "lesser of two evils" sort of thing.  Or maybe I'm just naturally over-suspicious about such matters.
  • didn't michael's this is it speech imphesize not looking to the government to fix things?
  • on 1346868488:
    <br />
    on 1346625184:
    <br />So by these tweets we can clearly know that Michael is democrat, lol, I hope that the sentence : "it's going to take longer than 4 years" has nothing to do with the hoax.<br /><br />ps: I don't think Paris is behind these tweets.<br />
    <br /><br />I've heard that Can You Feel It was played during the Democratic Convention.  Did anyone hear it and/or even better, can anyone provide a link (!)  to this moment?  Seems like Michael is making it obvious where his loyalties lie.  And I'm wondering now the meaning of 4 years! <br />
    <br /><br />Man in the Mirror was played last week at the RNC......just fyi. 
  • on 1346879268:
    <br />
    on 1346868488:
    <br />
    on 1346625184:
    <br /><br />I've heard that Can You Feel It was played during the Democratic Convention.  Did anyone hear it and/or even better, can anyone provide a link (!)  to this moment?  Seems like Michael is making it obvious where his loyalties lie.  And I'm wondering now the meaning of 4 years! <br />
    <br /><br />Man in the Mirror was played last week at the RNC......just fyi. <br />
    <br /><br />I believe that the 4 years to get it right has something to do with Obama's term and Michael leans to democrat side.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "have known him for over 10 years , he was my life the only thing that really brought me true happiness"
    <br /><br />Who wrote the letter :icon_question:<br />Strange way of refer to a father
  • on 1346888570:
    <br />
    "have known him for over 10 years , he was my life the only thing that really brought me true happiness"
    <br /><br />Who wrote the letter :icon_question:<br />Strange way of refer to a father<br />
    <br /><br />yeah  it is isn't it?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346888570:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Who wrote the letter :icon_question:<br />Strange way of refer to a father<br />
    <br /><br />Something is not right, Paris said more than 10 years? ok then we have confirmation that MJ lives, or someone wrote the letter (a fan) and Paris, modified it as their own. :suspect:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paris' birthday is April 3, 1998 so to June 25, 09 is over 10 years.  Still I thought it strange wording for a daughter as well.
  • on 1346846212:
    <br />
    on 1346811733:
    <br />A letter posted by Paris...  :icon_cool: <br /><br /> ‏@ParisJackson<;br />Just posted a photo
    /><br />Edit: she just deleted this image / tweet, and then posted a new image. I think maybe the first one had her chat name? idk<br />just in case i've changed it the new one.  :icon_albino: <br />let.jpg<br />
    <br />wow! those are smart words, but that does not surprise me at all, Paris is very clever!  :th_bravo: thank you mindseye!<br />
    <br /><br />almost sounds like it could be by one of the stalker chicks.