Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• I understand that. However, I’m not just talking about these tweets.  Any other 14 year old would not be making their own decisions, the adults would have the final word.  That’s just fact.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />so proud of my brother @RealOBee<;33
    … the real song comes out in the US soon (:
  • on 1347659459:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />so proud of my brother @RealOBee<;33
    … the real song comes out in the US soon (:<br />
    <br /><br />LOVE the beat of this song, can't wait until it comes out!!! LOVE the title also...See The Light...fits right in!<br /><br />Blessings Light and LOVE to you all!!!  :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1347660307:
    <br />
    on 1347659459:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />so proud of my brother @RealOBee<;33
    … the real song comes out in the US soon (:<br />
    <br /><br />LOVE the beat of this song, can't wait until it comes out!!! LOVE the title also...See The Light...fits right in!<br /><br />Blessings Light and LOVE to you all!!!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Obee at a time, made me think it really is the son of MJ. There are videos of when he was a child and the resemblance to Blanket is great.<br />Obee is a very talented boy, of course had the best teacher.  :)
  • I understand the concern over Paris but if we trust MJ and believe that he's alive then we must also believe that he's not allowing anything to happen that isn't within his full control. I highly doubt that Katherine or TJ would go against MJ's wishes if he's not close by in order to give input (which I doubt).<br /><br />I can fully believe that Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves but within reason. We aren't seeing everything, just showing that they are like any other teenager, well grounded, and liking what all other teens like. Except these teens seem to be well respected, well read, and full of vision and L.O.V.E. for humanity.<br /><br />Love and hugs to you all. Let's hang in there and see what happens.
  • on 1347679080:
    <br />I understand the concern over Paris but if we trust MJ and believe that he's alive then we must also believe that he's not allowing anything to happen that isn't within his full control. I highly doubt that Katherine or TJ would go against MJ's wishes if he's not close by in order to give input (which I doubt).<br /><br />I can fully believe that Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves but within reason. We aren't seeing everything, just showing that they are like any other teenager, well grounded, and liking what all other teens like. Except these teens seem to be well respected, well read, and full of vision and L.O.V.E. for humanity.<br /><br />Love and hugs to you all. Let's hang in there and see what happens.<br />
    <br /><br />I share the same thoughts, voice. I too believe Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves, e.g. using popular twitter slang and quotes like any other teen (as a mom I know by now :icon_rolleyes:), but within reason, like any other parent would do (or most parents try to do).<br /><br />LOVE
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    One , that was get lost on the surface along the way... from sept 4 )))<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson an essence we relish every second, deep inside. from Pa to Pa,Much love.<br /> Reply  Favorite<br />4<br />FAVORITES <br />9:13 PM - 4 Sep 12<br /><br />Just for the record - was retwitted by sofurgofromashes<br />‏@sitdmj <br /> /><br /><br />large
  • on 1347766628:
    <br />One , that was get lost on the surface along the way... from sept 4 )))<br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson an essence we relish every second, deep inside. from Pa to Pa,Much love.<br /> Reply  Favorite<br />4<br />FAVORITES <br />9:13 PM - 4 Sep 12<br /><br />Just for the record - was retwitted by sofurgofromashes<br />‏@sitdmj <br /> /><br /><br />large<br />
    <br /><br />He didn't retweet it, he wrote that message to her.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • Who is sofurgofromashes.  Does this tweet translate from papa to Paris  :icon_e_geek:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    sofurgofromashes is that guy Pablo... he looks a lot like Michael and he had videos of himself wearing a surgical mask, sunglasses and a hat. We weren't sure if he was michael or an impersonator cause at first all he did was just stand there in the video. Anyways here are his videos if you don't remember, I think it's odd how he is tweeting paris and she is retweeting him. <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/sofurgofromashes/videos?view=0
  • on 1347804392:
    <br />Who is sofurgofromashes.  Does this tweet translate from papa to Paris  :icon_e_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />I think that means from Pablo (sofurgofromashes) to Paris.
    on 1347815648:
    <br />
    on 1347804392:
    <br />Who is sofurgofromashes.  Does this tweet translate from papa to Paris  :icon_e_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />I think that means from Pablo (sofurgofromashes) to Paris.<br />
    <br /><br />I think that´s what it means. <br />And as far as I could see when it happend, she did not retweet it. He just tweeted it to her.
  • on 1347815648:
    <br />
    on 1347804392:
    <br /><br />I think that means from Pablo (sofurgofromashes) to Paris.<br />
    <br /><br />yep, thats what I think. <br />I've never paid that much attention to Pablo, but now I've seen a few of his videos and - to be really honest - there's no way it could be Michael.<br />He's almost perfectly imitating Michael's moves, but you can see that he does those moves on purpose, thats the big difference.<br />When you see Michael dancing, his moves just come naturally, they kinda burst out of him.<br />Watching Pablo dancing I can see that he's thinking while dancing, which Michael never did.<br /><br />Whatever  ;)<br /><br />I think Paris is just in that normal phase between being mature and being silly, plus she loves and idolizes her Dad like almost every daughter, but at the same time she does not 'only' want to be "MJ's daughter" but also 'Paris herself'. <br /><br />Talking about private pics of her and Michael... I guess there are hundreds of them but they won't be shown on tv or on her pics cause Michael did not wear make up at home and he would not appreciate it being shown without make up.<br /><br />
  • Ohhhhh, him.  Until now, I thought he might have been MJ.  Thanks for bursting my bubble  :LolLolLolLol:
  • /><br />That's a pretty cool time peice <br /><br /><br /><br />I can't get the pic address to add here :(<br />
  • on 1347844397:
    <br />
    /><br />That's a pretty cool time peice <br /><br /><br /><br />I can't get the pic address to add here :(<br />
    <br /><br />pariskpk.jpg
  • on 1347844397:
    <br />
    /><br />That's a pretty cool time peice <br /><br /><br /><br />I can't get the pic address to add here :(<br />
    <br /><br />pariskpk.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ interesting picture for Paris to tweet considering we have recently been discussing the "clocks" in This Is It on the Validating Front thread:  <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22635.msg424261.html#msg424261
  • So true Adi.....and talking about time !!!  This is great.  She is reading the forum, or at least Michael is...<br /><br />Her latest tweets....<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i need u here w/ me cuz luv is all we need…just take a hold of the hand that breaks the fall . i cant do this all on my own , im no superman<br /><br /> Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />we're accidentally in love .<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />running down into the spring , that's coming all this love melting under blue skies belting out sunlight , shimmering love<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />blanket barged in on me practicing and started rockin' out lmao so glad he enjoys my guitar playing (:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />d'awww @shakghacha
    <br /> View photo<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />one ring to rule them all , one ring to find them . one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    <br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />temporary tat (: #HP
    <br /><br />proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zZGE1YTM1NDAwNWYxMWUyODJmZDIyMDAwYTFlOGE5ZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=8O7b4TJK7cmLtJKJqUDOmsZmvYTXdLZ5ch3XWlVVcaY<br /><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />dear racists , over 1.5 billion muslims have NOTHING to do with the 9/11 incident . stop being prejudice and blaming them . sincerely , me<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />pirates of the caribbean >>>><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />thought of you @shakghacha
    <br /><br />paris1oro.jpg<br /><br />https://twitter.com/ParisJackson
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Can someone read what's written inside the ring. These might be magical words! :ghsdf:
    on 1347875074:
    <br />Can someone read what's written inside the ring. These might be magical words! :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />The inscription is in Tengwar, a language of Middle-Earth (Lord of the rings):<br /><br />Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.<br /><br />And that means, as stated below the pic:<br /><br />One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.<br /><br />That´s a classic Lord of the Rings ring  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1347875074:
    <br />Can someone read what's written inside the ring. These might be magical words! :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure what it says...(different language subscription) but considering she seems to be referencing "Harry Potter" it could have something to do with that..This is the meaning of the hour glass pendant..<br /><br /><br />A Time-Turner is used to travel through time. In Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban, Hermione is given a time-turner by Professor McGonagall so she could attend more than one class at the same time. Hermione is ordered to keep it as a secret from everyone, including Harry and Ron, although they do notice the impossibility of her schedule, and several bizarre disappearances and reappearances. Hermione tells Harry and Ron the secret near the end of the book, where she and Harry use the Time-Turner to save Sirius and Buckbeak. Hermione's Time-Turner resembles an hourglass pendant on a necklace. The number of turns on the hourglass represents the number of hours the user will go back in time. The travel ends when the traveller arrives to the point in time of which she/he went back in time.<br /><br />harrypotte.jpg<br />timetu10.jpg<br />Deathly Hallows Sign.svg<br /><br />
  • on 1347875074:
    <br /><br />Is it from Lord of the rings? The controlling ring? I really don't know since I barely read/watched Lord of the rings but I remember there was an engraving on the ring when I glimpsed at the tv while it was on once
  • I sort of assumed it was from Lord of the Rings....it looks like it:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_vu_MnDPb3GZOUI_OQLGA06Qc3G1BZvxLvCMcVbj7Y29PrcnwVQ<br /><br />We are definitely in Middle Earth then, lol!  I feel that way sometimes for sure..........<br />Have a great day leilani81<br />: ) <br /><br />Blessings!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1346601015:
    <br />paristweet.jpg<br /><br />Very interesting!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />This tweets left me very thoughtful and now with some doubts, they would not have been better some tweets supporting them?<br /><br />SOMOS%2BEL%2B99%2BPOR%2BCIENTO.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />"United States sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan while Obama receives the Nobel Peace prize"<br /><br />