Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• Omer and Blanket do look alike!  Perhaps they share the same Indian mother! 
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1348422786:
    <br /><br />                        A week or so ago, Paris had this as her Twitter icon - the Elder Wand at the side of the pic<br /><br />                                                                      3114527551_1_10_FKkPSqds.jpg <br />
    <br /><br />Looks like a cue stick to me.<br />So we're waiting for the cue or for the eight ball?
  • O-Bee is most definitely a Jackson.  Paris has refereed to Omer as her brother before.  Genevieve has said he is her cousin.  He was calling Mike dad when he was a kid.  That's not a nickname that his supposed natural father is going to allow him to call another man if it weren't true.  The eyes (as well as other features) tell the story and you can clearly see Mike in him.  Then there are also all the references that he makes in his music.<br /><br />Knowing what he knows and what he's witnessed, he's not going to offer up too much to the media.  He knows they're going to speculate, but he's not giving them the satisfaction of knowing for certain.  Just because Michael never revealed to the public whether he has had other kids or not does not mean that he's denying them.  All the relevant parties involved know the truth and that's all that matters.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In more of an opportunity to warned that we  not interested in and should not be speculating about who could be the mother of blanket or the father of Omer
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    THANK YOU PAULA!<br /> => IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, dear pals!<br />Private life should stay private. <br />Peace to all! 
  • [move][size=18pt]In my heart I feel you are all my brothers ![/size][/move]<br /><br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1348500390:
    <br />THANK YOU PAULA!<br /> => IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, dear pals!<br />Private life should stay private. <br />Peace to all! <br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    We've been down this road too many times in the past, and it goes NO where, promise.
  • FelixFelix Posts: 29
    on 1348500390:
    <br />THANK YOU PAULA!<br /> => IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, dear pals!<br />Private life should stay private. <br />Peace to all! <br />
    <br />I so agree!! I hate seeing how Michael's private life is discussed the way people think acceptable. I do realize people are curious by nature but everything has its limit. Thank you for not allowing it here.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1347876678:
    <br />A Time-Turner is used to travel through time. In Harry Potter<br /><br />harrypotte.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Paris is showing the time-turner in these pictures:<br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2207985/Paris-Jackson-smiling-steps-handsome-teen.html?ITO=1490<br />article-0-152F9390000005DC-656_634x929.jpg<br /><br />All three teens are wearing t-shirts referring to rock'n'roll.
  • it has just occurred to me if omar were michaels son wouldn't he be able to break this will?
  • on 1348607786:
    <br />it has just occurred to me if omar were michaels son wouldn't he be able to break this will?<br />
    <br /><br />He should be able to but he'd have to prove it and that would mean disclosing information that the media and public would have the ability to get their hands on. But why would he if this is all a hoax? He knows that he's taken care of.<br /><br />I agree with the others above, we've been down the road of MJ's children and it leads nowhere except dark speculation. I am thankful that there are strict boundaries established to ensure MJ's privacy.<br /><br />Blessings
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1348604679:
    <br />
    on 1347876678:
    <br />A Time-Turner is used to travel through time. In Harry Potter<br /><br />harrypotte.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Paris is showing the time-turner in these pictures:<br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2207985/Paris-Jackson-smiling-steps-handsome-teen.html?ITO=1490<br />article-0-152F9390000005DC-656_634x929.jpg<br /><br />All three teens are wearing t-shirts referring to rock'n'roll.<br />
    <br /><br />Paris has a tattoo on his leg?
  • If Paris knows her Dad is still alive, do you really think she could keep it an utmost secret...especially from her best friend?  This puzzles me...it would be a big weight to bear as a teenager.  Also....why do we only hear from her and not Prince?  And Blanket is just a mystery.  :icon_e_confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We were discussing time travel for a couple pages on the Front thread last week. Front piped up about time as well.
  • on 1348632492:
    <br />We were discussing time travel for a couple pages on the Front thread last week. Front piped up about time as well.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />umm perhaps we are supposed to be looking back in time through 20-20 lens hoax glasses or something.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1347869092:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />temporary tat (: #HP
    <br /><br />proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zZGE1YTM1NDAwNWYxMWUyODJmZDIyMDAwYTFlOGE5ZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=8O7b4TJK7cmLtJKJqUDOmsZmvYTXdLZ5ch3XWlVVcaY<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if it's mentioned already but this pic is from Harry Potter. It represents the deadly hallows: the resurrection stone, the elder wand and the invisibility cloak. These three together can beat death. <br /><br />It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. Could be me but I see people grasping at straws in threads and I don't see any new interesting information that helps us find out the truth. Anyone else thinking the same?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1348684998:
    <br />
    on 1347869092:
    <br /><br />proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zZGE1YTM1NDAwNWYxMWUyODJmZDIyMDAwYTFlOGE5ZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=8O7b4TJK7cmLtJKJqUDOmsZmvYTXdLZ5ch3XWlVVcaY<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if it's mentioned already but this pic is from Harry Potter. It represents the deadly hallows: the resurrection stone, the elder wand and the invisibility cloak. These three together can beat death. <br /><br />It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? [size=12pt]Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. Could be me but I see people grasping at straws in threads and I don't see any new interesting information that helps us find out the truth. Anyone else thinking the same?[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I'm going to respond as  would SEHF ........yo
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lol

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1348684998:
    <br />
    on 1347869092:
    <br /><br />Sorry if it's mentioned already but this pic is from Harry Potter. It represents the deadly hallows: the resurrection stone, the elder wand and the invisibility cloak. These three together can beat death. <br /><br />It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. Could be me but I see people grasping at straws in threads and I don't see any new interesting information that helps us find out the truth. Anyone else thinking the same?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]+1[/size]
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Yo yo here also  :icon_lol:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1348624935:
    <br />Also....why do we only hear from her and not Prince?  And Blanket is just a mystery.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Well, Prince is a guy so he's probably not as into social media stuff and more into like, video games  :icon_lol:<br />Blanket is still very young, Michael probably likes to keep him out of the media for the most part. 
  • on 1348684998:
    <br />
    on 1347869092:
    <br /><br />Sorry if it's mentioned already but this pic is from Harry Potter. It represents the deadly hallows: the resurrection stone, the elder wand and the invisibility cloak. These three together can beat death. <br /><br />It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. Could be me but I see people grasping at straws in threads and I don't see any new interesting information that helps us find out the truth. Anyone else thinking the same?<br />
    <br /><br />Good to see you Souza - I've been wondering where you've been.<br /><br />I totally agree and it makes me uneasy.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Seems we've lost a few --SEHF and Grace. :icon_e_sad:<br />I guess we're in waiting mode--'Stand by'. :icon_bounce: :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />Did you guys read the comments to Paris beside the HP temp tat? :argue: :icon_lol:
    on 1348729390:
    <br />Seems we've lost a few --SEHF and Grace. :icon_e_sad:<br />I guess we're in waiting mode--'Stand by'. :icon_bounce: :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />Did you guys read the comments to Paris beside the HP temp tat? :argue: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Grace said that she was going to be outside of the forum for a time