Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• on 1348684998:
    <br />
    on 1347869092:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />temporary tat (: #HP
    <br /><br />proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zZGE1YTM1NDAwNWYxMWUyODJmZDIyMDAwYTFlOGE5ZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=8O7b4TJK7cmLtJKJqUDOmsZmvYTXdLZ5ch3XWlVVcaY<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if it's mentioned already but this pic is from Harry Potter. It represents the deadly hallows: the resurrection stone, the elder wand and the invisibility cloak. These three together can beat death. <br /><br />[size=24pt]It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. Could be me but I see people grasping at straws in threads and I don't see any new interesting information that helps us find out the truth.[/size] Anyone else thinking the same?<br />
    <br /><br /> :omg: :affraid:[size=14pt]how far back do you think this playing might go?[/size] :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :Pulling_hair:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Guys, just sit back and relax and get yourself some pop corn because this might last a little longer than we think. There is nothing we can do about it. It's a matter of time. So rather than complaining about it, enjoy it, have patience and mke sure you have enough pop corn and may be some hot Cheetos. I think Paris tweeted about it before. (Silly me, I thought they serve Cheetos hot in the U.S.  :LolLolLolLol:)
  • FelixFelix Posts: 29
    I don't know, I'm thinking now about what Sousa said and on one hand, I think she's completely right cause Paris's tweets seem no different from any other teenager's tweets, but on the other hand, if she is in on the hoax she has to be tweeting on purpose, to give out clues or something..Anyway, I'm not so good in findings clues so I just hope for your help guys. You are great in it!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paula, that's a relief because I've missed Grace.<br /><br />Diggyon, I think the Chef has plenty for us all, at least for 3+ months.<br /><br />
  • :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />MJonmind thanks for posting the Muppet chef vid! I haven´t seen this one with the popcorn before. I even catched some popcorn which popped from my screen lol. I guess we surely need quite some popcorn :icon_e_biggrin: Thanks for the laugh!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1348758846:
    <br />
    on 1348684998:
    <br />
    on 1347869092:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />temporary tat (: #HP
    <br /><br />proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zZGE1YTM1NDAwNWYxMWUyODJmZDIyMDAwYTFlOGE5ZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=8O7b4TJK7cmLtJKJqUDOmsZmvYTXdLZ5ch3XWlVVcaY<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if it's mentioned already but this pic is from Harry Potter. It represents the deadly hallows: the resurrection stone, the elder wand and the invisibility cloak. These three together can beat death. <br /><br />[size=24pt]It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. Could be me but I see people grasping at straws in threads and I don't see any new interesting information that helps us find out the truth.[/size] Anyone else thinking the same?<br />
    <br /><br /> :omg: :affraid:[size=14pt]how far back do you think this playing might go?[/size] :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek: :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />The thing is, we already know Michael is alive - whether we're being played with or not.  Hoax-veiled tweets are icing on the cake. 
  • on 1348779378:
    <br />Paula, that's a relief because I've missed Grace.<br /><br />Diggyon, I think the Chef has plenty for us all, at least for 3+ months.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:  love it. <br /><br />Seems as though there's not a lot of information to share lately, and I agree that some of Paris's recent images or tweets aren't death hoax clues, but just a clue that somebody is playfully watching us. I'm hoping this quiet time means something big is brewing. <br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1348779378:
    <br />Paula, that's a relief because I've missed Grace.<br /><br />Diggyon, I think the Chef has plenty for us all, at least for 3+ months.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you MJonmind, that was hilarious !! What a Bam  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support<br /><br />parishair.jpg
    Cute haircut, it suits her. Very kind of her to donate what she had cut off.
  • FelixFelix Posts: 29
    on 1348925671:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support<br /><br />parishair.jpg<br />
    <br />OMG she cut her hair  :icon_e_surprised:
  • She's standing a wig store....<br />either way, she looks beautiful.<br />I totally relate to this.......<br />Once in a while I like to go dark brown<br />with my hair.....I am usually a highlighted blonde. <br />I love my hair dark, it brings out my blue eyes etc.<br />I get a lot of compliments....although, I also get a lot of<br />"I like you better blonde" statements tossed at me as well.  <br />It can really hurt a person's feelings.......but I am tough, lol.  <br />So if she did cut it....it's her hair, she's beautiful no matter what. <br /><br />LOVE & Blessings<br /><br />PS> BTW.......MJonmind.....The Swedish Chef rocks!!!!!  :penguin: :LolLolLolLol:<br /> <br />
    Well yes, I think she did not have her hair cut yet. She tried different looks with the wigs and put the pics on Instagram to see the reactions.
    Ah, I see, so she hasn't cut it yet.  Still, it looks good on her.  I chopped all my hair off when I was her age, it's since grown back but sometimes I would love to have a cute short cut - it would save so much time! lol
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1348932034:
    <br />Well yes, I think she did not have her hair cut yet. She tried different looks with the wigs and put the pics on Instagram to see the reactions.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree Mary  :icon_razz:<br /><br />However Paris is so cute that is good in every way  0002.gif
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1348927176:
    <br />
    on 1348925671:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support<br /><br />parishair.jpg<br />
    <br />OMG she cut her hair  :icon_e_surprised:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />People donate their hair for children with cancer
  • on 1348925671:
    <br /><br />If she'd really decide to cut her hair and donate it, people's first reactions would be on her hair cut and not on 'doing the right thing' which is donating her hair to f.i. a children's hospital.  :smiley_abuv: to Paris that she puts attention on this matter. Nice hair cut, looks good on her, i think many hair styles will suit her.<br /><br />LOVE
  • not so sure she has enough length to donate just yet. i think they need a certain minimum.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1348925671:
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support
    hummm... interesting! a new haircut and she will donate her HAIR!? IDK for others, but I immediately thought of this older article:<br /><br /> Paris Jackson Gets Haircut, Security Collects DNA -  posted by Free Britney at September 2, 2009 [...]The reason? To ensure that Paris' DNA will not be used for any paternity testing: "Can you imagine the value of Paris's hair? DNA, the truth, finally.[....]"<br /> :confused: :icon_exclaim: :animal0017:<br /><br /><br />I also think she hasn't yet cut her hair. Those wig-photos are there just to test the public's reactions  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Paris is a beautiful, GORGEOUS girl and at her young age , ANY, I mean ANY haircut would look great on her!<br />It's a wonderful gesture of her to get involved in charity in such an awkward way for a teenage girl. <br /><br />I mean I know it's hard for a teenager to have her haircut, it's almost like a sacrifice lol I am 32 and I wouldn't cut my hair for any reason, other maybe than charity loll if you're a long-hair type person, then it's SOOO difficult to even imagine yourself with a short haircut! <br />When I had shortened my hair few years ago...OMG! I couldn't even dress or sleep at night, I would always have those gestures of moving my hand through my hair and every-time I was reminded that it was not there anymore I would get frustrated! lol It's easier if you shorten it gradually, you get accustomed ... but if you have long hair and then suddenly you cut it short...euhh it's difficult to adapt! at least it was for me! loll I didn't even like anymore how certain blouses looked on me after that. lol! as the hair was sort of like part of the "accessories". I was really pissed off for about six months until my hair was at a more "comfortable length" for my taste! loll<br />So Paris, if you do it, you're a great courageous girl! lol
  • on 1347468001:
    <br />Something I picked out of the Bashir interviews. MJ only tapes his fingers when he is performing.<br />
    <br /><br />@ bec. Thanx. Been a fan for a long time and ALWAYS love learning something new. Thanks, this is great. It actually makes me look look at photographs / footage with bandages that I have looked at 100's of times from another perspective. I love a fresh perspective on something that I thought I knew so well. It's refreshing to be excited by things you have seen so many times yet see differently for the first time  :icon_razz:
    on 1348980190:
    <br />
    on 1348925671:
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />that awkward moment when everyone is saying no to doing the right thing…… if i want to cut my hair and donate it i'd appreciate SOME support
    hummm... interesting! a new haircut and she will donate her HAIR!? IDK for others, but I immediately thought of this older article:<br /><br /> Paris Jackson Gets Haircut, Security Collects DNA -  posted by Free Britney at September 2, 2009 [...]The reason? To ensure that Paris' DNA will not be used for any paternity testing: "Can you imagine the value of Paris's hair? DNA, the truth, finally.[....]"<br /> :confused: :icon_exclaim: :animal0017:<br /><br /><br />I also think she hasn't yet cut her hair. Those wig-photos are there just to test the public's reactions  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Paris is a beautiful, GORGEOUS girl and at her young age , ANY, I mean ANY haircut would look great on her!<br />It's a wonderful gesture of her to get involved in charity in such an awkward way for a teenage girl. <br /><br />I mean I know it's hard for a teenager to have her haircut, it's almost like a sacrifice lol I am 32 and I wouldn't cut my hair for any reason, other maybe than charity loll if you're a long-hair type person, then it's SOOO difficult to even imagine yourself with a short haircut! <br />When I had shortened my hair few years ago...OMG! I couldn't even dress or sleep at night, I would always have those gestures of moving my hand through my hair and every-time I was reminded that it was not there anymore I would get frustrated! lol It's easier if you shorten it gradually, you get accustomed ... but if you have long hair and then suddenly you cut it short...euhh it's difficult to adapt! at least it was for me! loll I didn't even like anymore how certain blouses looked on me after that. lol! as the hair was sort of like part of the "accessories". I was really pissed off for about six months until my hair was at a more "comfortable length" for my taste! loll<br />So Paris, if you do it, you're a great courageous girl! lol<br />
    <br /><br />Yes...I immediately thought of DNA testing too. <br /><br />We had quite a lot of DNA stuff going on....the black mask, hair from a drain, Fiddes and Blanket, now this.<br /><br />DNA must reveal the truth. <br /><br />But I have not clue about the how and when.
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    on 1349001273:
    <br />DNA must reveal the truth. <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />What truth?as far as I'm concerned, the truth is one the three kids are Michael's<br /><br />And if the contrary he is not their biological father where is the relevance?<br /><br />Michael told us so many times that he has 3 kids: Paris, Prince, Blanket. No matter if he is or not their biological father, he his their father.<br /><br />Why is this a concern to us?
  • Flory, agree with you 100%, a parent is a parent regardless of how, when and by whom the child is conceived. Most importantly, yes, NONE of our business. However, I think you may have misinterpreted the last post. I don't know that Mary (and MK pls correct me if I am wrong) is bringing up DNA in relation to MJ's kids and whether they are his biological children. The DNA question has been bought up many times in the hoax.<br /><br />Remember DNA is the one thing that could prove that there was a dead MJ at UCLA / Autopsy table, etc. No such DNA testing has ever been produced.<br /><br />I believe that Mary is highlighting that DNA keeps popping up throughout the hoax... or the lack of it.<br /><br />
    on 1349002278:
    <br />
    on 1349001273:
    <br />DNA must reveal the truth. <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />What truth?as far as I'm concerned, the truth is one the three kids are Michael's<br /><br />And if the contrary he is not their biological father where is the relevance?<br /><br />Michael told us so many times that he has 3 kids: Paris, Prince, Blanket. No matter if he is or not their biological father, he his their father.<br /><br />Why is this a concern to us?<br />
    <br /><br />Oh no, this is not about the kids. Not at all. <br /><br />Just about the fact that whoever died June 25 in 2009 is not Michael. <br /><br />Sorry if my statement was ambiguous. <br />Or, alternatively, that the whole thing was fake anyway.
    on 1349002666:
    <br />Flory, agree with you 100%, a parent is a parent regardless of how, when and by whom the child is conceived. Most importantly, yes, NONE of our business. However, I think you may have misinterpreted the last post. I don't know that Mary (and MK pls correct me if I am wrong) is bringing up DNA in relation to MJ's kids and whether they are his biological children. The DNA question has been bought up many times in the hoax.<br /><br />Remember DNA is the one thing that could prove that there was a dead MJ at UCLA / Autopsy table, etc. No such DNA testing has ever been produced.<br /><br />I believe that Mary is highlighting that DNA keeps popping up throughout the hoax... or the lack of it.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, thank you :-) These were my thoughts.