Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br /> bit by bit , torn apart , we never win . but the battle wages on #toysoldiers <br />
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    hummm very interesting and confusing tweet !! While the song Toy Soldiers was interpreted by many as a love song , others considered it as a song about drug addictions . <br /><br />these are the lyrics : <br /><br />
    <br />It wasn't my intention to mislead you<br />It never should have been this way,<br />What can I say?<br />It's true I did extend the invitation,<br />I never knew how long you'd stay,<br />When you hear temptation call<br />It's your heart that takes,<br />Takes the fall<br /><br />Won't you come out and play with me?<br /><br />[Chorus]<br />Step by step,<br />Heart to heart<br />Left, right, left <br />We all fall down<br />Like toy soldiers<br />Bit by bit torn apart,<br />We never win,<br />But the battle wages on<br />For toy soldiers<br /><br />It's getting hard to wake up in the morning,<br />My head is spinning constantly,<br />How can it be?<br />How could I be so blind to this addiction?<br />If I don't stop <br />The next one's gonna be me<br />Only emptiness remains,<br />It replaces all the pain.<br /><br />Won't you come out and play with me?<br /><br />(We never win)<br /><br />Only emptiness remains (ahh)<br />It replaces all the pain,<br /><br />Won't you come out and play with me?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The first verse of the song speaks volumes I believe !  " It wasn't my intention to mislead you " <br />
    <br />Toy Soldier<br />Urban background, orginating on the streets and in hip-hop lyrics<br />A friend that's willing to go out and ride with you, no matter what the situation may be<br />A friend who has your back and is willing to give his life to ensure your protection (in essence, a friend that acts like a body guard) My dawg G-War is my toy soldier...he always got my back<br />
    <br />
    For Martika (, there seem to be multiple levels of meaning. First, there's the sense of young people in relationships being toy soldiers in that they often hurt each other (get knocked down), but keep going on. Some have argued the toy soldiers are the men the singer is going after as she breaks one heart after another. There are also clear drug allusions in Martika's video. In this layer, those who are addicted to drugs are the toy soldiers. Ultimately, I think the song is about the loss of innocence—whether to drugs or bad relationships, or both. Using a childhood toy as a metaphor conveys this well.<br /><br />Eminem  didn't remake the song, but samples Martika's chorus as the chorus to his rap song.<br />
    <br /><br />Seems very hoax related to me !!! <br /><br />love
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I don't mean to abruptly shift gears here, but....<br /><br />Has anyone seen this? I don't generally follow twitter, but I do stalk random tumblrs, and this was posted on one of them. <br /><br />It was posted on the persons tumblr on July 20th (I don't know if that is the actual date of the tweet, twit, whatever)<br /><br /><br />...the date is actually irrelevant....what caught my eye is what she said. <br /><br /><br />34y5qmq.jpg<br /><br /><br />According to the Murray Trial, there was surveillance tapes that showed the kids waiting outside when Michael came home, so why would she say the last time she saw him was when he left for rehearsal?<br /><br />Do I have it confused? :suspect:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    She's probably not talking about MJ.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355891312:
    <br />She's probably not talking about MJ.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I went to her actual twitter and I couldn't pull up any tweets (twits?) before or after to compare.  Apparently they stop at July 21st, or at least that's all I could see without an account.<br /><br />It is rather ambiguous now that I look at it. :suspect:  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />Oh well..... :compute:
  • on 1355862706:
    <br />
    on 1355824906:
    <br />i wish you would step back from that ledge , my friend . you could cut ties with all the lies , that you've been living in . #thirdeyeblind<br /><br />This is her new tweet....i am sure all the english speaking members can interpret it....<br /><br />To you all a happy day !  :)<br />
    <br /><br />"i wish you would step back from that ledge" basically, when a person is on a ledge, most would think of a person standing on the edge of a building, threatening to commit suicide. Well.. a lot of believers seem to be saying they're giving up (since BAM hasn't happened yet) and "step back from that ledge" could mean "don't give up". and "you could cut ties with all the lies" means stop all the lies and if we find out michael's alive, that will get rid of all the lies going on revolving him/his death, etc. I<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks from me too Katy !!! That's what i miss...a "normal" translation dosn't help me....hugs to you !  :bearhug:
  • [Underthemoon, his name is Jimmy, similar to your Timmy! Max is a cute name! I also have a little dog Pepper, but one you see behind the cat, died sadly.<br />They play hard several times a day, and it's so funny, like 2 Ninga fighters!  Sorry off topic!  So glad Germany is here with a few members!! :woohoo2:<br />[/quote]<br /><br />MJonmind you are so sweet !!! Thanks for your answer ! I have two digs here, golden retriever named Paddy and Nelly....the love in person...very very nice !<br /><br />That was OT, but to Paris twitter...i wait again for a explanation of the last tweet....i noticed that she dosn't write tweets to her friends...no small talk and very less tweets then before....but now with deeper meanings ! Messages ? I am a little lost in translation, but i will never give up !<br /><br />Big hug to you in canada ! Amazing ! In germany we have a dark and wet day....only the christmas lights makes it brighter !<br /><br /> :)
  • on 1355881339:
    <br />I don't mean to abruptly shift gears here, but....<br /><br />Has anyone seen this? I don't generally follow twitter, but I do stalk random tumblrs, and this was posted on one of them. <br /><br />It was posted on the persons tumblr on July 20th (I don't know if that is the actual date of the tweet, twit, whatever)<br /><br /><br />...the date is actually irrelevant....what caught my eye is what she said. <br /><br /><br />34y5qmq.jpg<br /><br /><br />According to the Murray Trial, there was surveillance tapes that showed the kids waiting outside when Michael came home, so why would she say the last time she saw him was when he left for rehearsal?<br /><br />Do I have it confused? :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />I remember this was discussed because I commented on it too, saying it conflicts with the story that she was in the house when CM was calling the kids and they came downstairs.<br /><br />It is either a) as Bec said not referring to MJ or b) just embellishing the story they are going along with (daddy died) which she was doing a lot of around that time, tributes, posters, shopped pictures of her and MJ in current time, etc
  • She saw him on 25.06.09 or so the official story goes, lol. Remember, CM doing CPR, Paris Leaving the room crying and staying with Kai.<br /><br /><br />And besides, she saw him on Halloween :)<br />
  • <br />Please check the link with a Paris' tweet, I guess she has already deleted:<br /><br />
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    This one?<br /><br />A-edeILCAAEymQD.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1356096940:
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:  Wonderful friends !!! Blessings !!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :bearhug:
  • sc201210.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />sc201210.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />( This is the French time that is displayed, so do not take into account the time )
  • @ParisJackson: long distance - bruno mars <333 #soml”
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1356481045:
    <br />“@ParisJackson: long distance - bruno mars <333 #soml”<br />
    <br /><br /> ;)<br /><br />Lyrics:<br /><br /><br />There's only so many songs that I can sing<br />To pass the time<br />And I'm running outta things<br />To do to get you off my mind<br />(Oh)<br /><br />All I have is this picture in a frame<br />That I hold close to see your face everyday<br /><br />With you is where I'd rather be<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />I wish that you were here with me<br /><br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />It's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br /><br />We're so far, this long distance is killing me<br />It's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br /><br />Now the minutes feel like hours<br />And the hours feel like days while I'm away<br />You know right now I can't be home<br />But I'm coming home soon, coming home soon<br />All I have is this picture in a frame<br />That I hold close to see your face again<br /><br />With you is where I'd rather be<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />I wish that you were here with me<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far<br /><br />Can you hear me crying?<br />(Ooh)<br />Can you hear me crying?<br />(Ooh)<br />Can you hear me crying?<br />(Ooh)<br /><br />With you is where I'd rather be<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />I wish that you were here with me<br /><br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, it's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br /><br />We're so far this long distance is killing me<br />It's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br /><br />There's only so many songs that I can sing<br />To pass the time<br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    ;D I LIKE
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Also we've been talking about bruno mars in the back and Front thread :)
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1356482304:
    <br />
    on 1356481045:
    <br />“@ParisJackson: long distance - bruno mars <333 #soml”<br />
    <br /><br /> ;)<br /><br />Lyrics:<br /><br /><br />There's only so many songs that I can sing<br />To pass the time<br />And I'm running outta things<br />To do to get you off my mind<br />(Oh)<br /><br />All I have is this picture in a frame<br />That I hold close to see your face everyday<br /><br />With you is where I'd rather be<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />I wish that you were here with me<br /><br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />It's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br /><br />We're so far, this long distance is killing me<br />It's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br /><br />Now the minutes feel like hours<br />And the hours feel like days while I'm away<br />You know right now I can't be home<br />But I'm coming home soon, coming home soon<br />All I have is this picture in a frame<br />That I hold close to see your face again<br /><br />With you is where I'd rather be<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />I wish that you were here with me<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far<br /><br />Can you hear me crying?<br />(Ooh)<br />Can you hear me crying?<br />(Ooh)<br />Can you hear me crying?<br />(Ooh)<br /><br />With you is where I'd rather be<br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br />I wish that you were here with me<br /><br />But we're stuck where we are and it's so hard<br />So far, it's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br /><br />We're so far this long distance is killing me<br />It's so hard<br />(So hard)<br />When we are<br />(When we are)<br />So far, this long distance is killing me<br /><br />There's only so many songs that I can sing<br />To pass the time<br />
    <br /><br />Has this Bruno guy ever been in a waiting room before?  ::) I bet he has! We have received a pm from MJ here!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1356484376:
    <br />Also we've been talking about bruno mars in the back and Front thread :)<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg433533.html#msg433533<br /><br />If it's not a coincidence, it was a sweet message from MJ!
  • Love this song ;)
  • I LOL'd when I saw this.  Wonder which "musty" "workaholic" family member they're speaking of?<br /><br />twitter_zps7133a33a.png
  • on 1356549756:
    <br />I LOL'd when I saw this.  Wonder which "musty" "workaholic" family member they're speaking of?<br /><br />twitter_zps7133a33a.png<br />
    <br />LMAO @ the second tweet :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1356510140:
    <br />
    on 1356484376:
    <br />Also we've been talking about bruno mars in the back and Front thread :)<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg433533.html#msg433533<br /><br />If it's not a coincidence, it was a sweet message from MJ!<br />
    <br /><br />Agreeeee !!!!!!  :th_bravo:  :bearhug:  :michael-jackson:  :icon_razz: