Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Don't even worry", goes well with the--<br /><br />
    on 1355655643:
    <br />@MJonline (  :icon_mrgreen: )<br /><br />I love your interpretation! Maybe we have been "mardy bum" lately.<br /><br />According to Urban Dictionary, one meaning of mardy bum is a northern English expression about someone who complains or moans alot about their life.<br /><br /> :fresse:<br />
  • @ParisJackson: finals next week
  • @ParisJackson: finals next week
  • screenkkk.png<br /><br />Sorry ashprak I was just trying to figure out how to post a screenshot when I saw you posted exactly the same I was going to post, sorry I can't resize the screenshot but I think you can see that emoticon with the gun, I guess ashprak was hinting that too.
  • Sorry guys my laptop keeps crashing so full post won't come up. <br /><br />See if this works <br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson: finals next week
  • Thats the one thanks. <br /><br />And before a certain person starts arguing about me posting here I have proof on my phone she posted the above. <br /><br />Remember Paris has tweeted ' bang bang ' in the past which is similar to bam bam for us. <br /><br />I know it's her finals exams next week but cud it also b finals for us as we graduate with the Bam after years of learning and education?<br />
  • on 1355702961:
    <br />Thats the one thanks. <br /><br />And before a certain person starts arguing about me posting here I have proof on my phone she posted the above. <br /><br />Remember Paris has tweeted ' bang bang ' in the past which is similar to bam bam for us. <br /><br />I know it's her finals exams next week but cud it also b finals for us as we graduate with the Bam after years of learning and education?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes you are right bang sounds like BAM but remember Paris/Michael was hinting our funny conversations about the gorgeous Michael pic I posted and then Blankie said to me: sweetsunset you are killing me with that pic + I posted that while waiting Front to post we were just killing time so it could have a doble meaning if it's true that BAM will happen and we are not being played.
  • <br /><br />paristogo.jpg<br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E it!
  • New tweet 8 hours ago...<br /><br />I wish John Hughes directed my life.<br /><br />???? I google John Hughes....a producer, he dies in August 2009.<br /><br />Any idea ?<br /><br />Love to you.
  • In Paris avatarpic she lights up the 8 th candle from Hanukkah. The room looks for me not like a room in the house in calabassas. Is she with her mother ? Debbie is jewish, right ? Can be she celebrates Hanukkah with Paris ( and Prince and Blanket?). <br /> :)
    on 1355743358:
    <br />In Paris avatarpic she lights up the 8 th candle from Hanukkah. The room looks for me not like a room in the house in calabassas. Is she with her mother ? Debbie is jewish, right ? Can be she celebrates Hanukkah with Paris ( and Prince and Blanket?). <br /> :)<br />
    <br />Great observation! Also connects to the Too Short's song about Hanukkah.<br />She also wears the red string bracelet her Dad wore.<br />Hanukkah 2012 began the eve of Sat, Dec 8 and ended the eve of Sun, Dec 16.<br />Hmm... not sure of any hoax connection but...<br /><br />4e8f42cdd0d7f06c75aac75524f27ed4.jpeg<br /><br />
    Hanukkah is an eight night celebration, which is sometimes called the Festival of Lights, in which the Jewish people celebrate and remember the triumph of the Hebrews over religious persecution and when they were able to escape the oppression of Antiochus, a Syrian king.<br />Every night of Hanukkah, a candle is lit on the Menorah, or Hanukiyah.<br />Now, the tradition of lighting the Menorah, has its roots in about 167 B.C., when Antiochus IV, the Syrian king, tried to outlaw the Jewish religious practices, wanting the Jews to adopt Greek rituals. Antiochus has his men take over the Jewish Holy Temple in Jerusalem; they looted the temple and put an idol of a Greek god in place.<br />Well, the Hasmoneans, which was a Jewish family led by Mattityahu and his five sons, took stand and refused to violate their own religion by practicing Greek rituals and praying to the Greek gods. Mattityaho and his sons attacked the Greek soldiers when they arrived in Modiin, which was near Jerusalem.<br />This one family began the Jewish rebellion, and Mattityahu and his sons became known as the Maccabees, which means 'men who are as strong as hammers."<br />Well, Mattityahu's son Judah, fought a pretty big group of Greek soldiers, and in 165 B.C., the Maccabees were successful. The Maccabees were able to reclaim the Holy Temple on the 25th of Kislev, which is the Hebrew month of December.<br />The Maccabees rededicated the temple, "Hanukkah," which means dedication, and while the Jewish army was at the Temple, they were unable to find enough oilto light the menorah, which was commonly used in service. The Maccabees found one bottle of oil, which was typically enough to light the menorah for only one night, but upon every one's surprise, the one bottle of oil lasted for eight nights, which allowed the people enough time to produce more oil.<br />So, now as for tradition, Hanukkah celebrates the miracle and the triumph over religous oppression. During Hanukkah, Jews light one candle for the eight nights of Hanukkah to celebrate the rededication of the Holy Temply and the miracle of the one bottle of oil lasting for eight days…<br /><br />On the first night of Hanukkah, you light the candle on the far right side, facing the Menorah, and for each night thereafter, you will light the next candle.<br />When lighting the candles, you will want to recite the following blessings.<br />1. "Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, who has sanctified us by His commandments, and has commanded us to kindle the lights of Hanukkah."<br />2. "Blessed are you, Lord our God, King of the universe, who wrought miracles for our fathers in days of old, at this season."<br />3. "Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, who has kept us alive, and has preserved us, and enabled us to reach this time."<br />The third blessing, is typically only recited on the first night.<br />http://whitney05.hubpages.com/hub/Hanukkah-Menorah
  • Thank you so much MJonmind ! I am not that able to explain that all in english and i don't know so much from the jewish, but i love to learn about all different religions !<br />Thanks and love to you ! :bearhug:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1355736322:
    <br />New tweet 8 hours ago...<br /><br />I wish John Hughes directed my life.<br /><br />???? I google John Hughes....a producer, he dies in August 2009.<br /><br />Any idea ?<br /><br />Love to you.<br />
    <br /><br />Don't know - but John Hughes Directed, Produced and wrote some awesome films - classics from the 80's and 90's.<br /><br />Home Alone (I, 2 & 3), Ferris Bueller's Day Off (I love this movie), The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Uncle Buck, Vacation, Christmas Vacation, European Vacation, Planes, Trains and Automobiles and many, many more.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br />OneHour before=>><br /><br />Paris Jacksoη<br />✔<br />@ParisJackson <br />i've got another confession to make… i'm your fool . everyone's got their chains to break , holdin' you<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη (@ParisJackson) <a href=" /><br />FOO FIGHTERS LYRICS<br /><br />"Best Of You"<br /><br />I've got another confession to make<br />I'm your fool<br />Everyone's got their chains to break<br />Holdin' you<br /><br />Were you born to resist or be abused?<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br /><br />Are you gone and onto someone new?<br />I needed somewhere to hang my head<br />Without your noose<br />You gave me something that I didn't have<br />But had no use<br />I was too weak to give in<br />Too strong to lose<br />My heart is under arrest again<br />But I break loose<br />My head is giving me life or death<br />But I can't choose<br />I swear I'll never give in<br />I refuse<br /><br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Has someone taken your faith?<br />Its real, the pain you feel<br />You trust, you must<br />Confess<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Oh...<br /><br />Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...<br /><br />Has someone taken your faith?<br />Its real, the pain you feel<br />The life, the love you'd die to heal<br />The hope that starts the broken hearts<br />You trust, you must<br />Confess<br /><br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br /><br />I've got another confession my friend<br />I'm no fool<br />I'm getting tired of starting again<br />Somewhere new<br /><br />Were you born to resist or be abused?<br />I swear I'll never give in<br />I refuse<br /><br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Has someone taken your faith?<br />Its real, the pain you feel<br />You trust, you must<br />Confess<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />Oh...
    on 1355748477:
    <br />Thank you so much MJonmind ! I am not that able to explain that all in english and i don't know so much from the jewish, but i love to learn about all different religions !<br />Thanks and love to you ! :bearhug:<br />
    <br />You're welcome, but I don't know much about it either, just copy and paste! :)<br />I love to learn as well!  <br /> :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @skyways: thank you for posting the lyrics of that song.<br /><br /><br />Just BRILLIANT!<br /><br />LOUD & CLEAR!
    paristyky.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]Some lines and words that caught my attention from the lyrics of that song.<br />IMO the message is nice and clear[/size] coeur4.gif<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]FOO FIGHTERS LYRICS<br />"Best Of You"<br />[...]<br />Were you born to resist or be abused?<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />[...]<br />Has someone taken your faith?<br />[...]<br />The hope that starts the broken hearts<br />You trust, you must Confess<br />Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?<br />[...]<br />I've got another confession my friend<br />I'm no fool<br />I'm getting tired of starting again<br />Somewhere new<br /><br />Were you born to resist or be abused?<br />I swear I'll never give in I refuse<br />[...][/size]
    What a sublime way for ghost MJ to communicate with us, through his own past memorabilia on FB, and through lyrics of other song-writers that his daughter like all teens especially, love to play.  Of course MJ has always had a thorough knowledge of what other musicians were doing (verified by people in the business), as well as he obviously knows his own career like breathing.  <br /><br />Ghost MJ speaks this special language most fluently!<br />Just blows me away with its awesomeness!<br />Or I'm mentally deranged... :errrr:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ SimPattyK<br /><br /><br />the message is nice and clear...  :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:  our boy is the best !!!  :bearhug:
    @Blankie: YEP!!  :icon_e_wink: <br />hugs back  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355782017:
    <br />What a sublime way for ghost MJ to communicate with us, <br />[...]<br />Ghost MJ speaks this special language most fluently!<br />Just blows me away with its awesomeness!
    You may say that again!<br /><br />
    on 1355782017:
    Or I'm mentally deranged... :errrr:<br />
    just a bit BAMzified  :icon_geek:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • i wish you would step back from that ledge , my friend . you could cut ties with all the lies , that you've been living in . #thirdeyeblind<br /><br />This is her new tweet....i am sure all the english speaking members can interpret it....<br /><br />To you all a happy day !  :)
  • on 1355776886:
    <br />
    on 1355748477:
    <br />Thank you so much MJonmind ! I am not that able to explain that all in english and i don't know so much from the jewish, but i love to learn about all different religions !<br />Thanks and love to you ! :bearhug:<br />
    <br />You're welcome, but I don't know much about it either, just copy and paste! :)<br />I love to learn as well!  <br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you MJonmind !  :bearhug: Yes, learning is importend and i think i have learned very much since the hoax and will still go on !<br />By the way....your avatar is so sweet ! Is it your cat ? I have a tiger cat too and he hangs up on my table too....his name is Timmy and he has a little friend Mäx...both are so sweet...at the moment sleeping...<br /><br />All the best wishes to you from germany !  :)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1355824906:
    <br />i wish you would step back from that ledge , my friend . you could cut ties with all the lies , that you've been living in . #thirdeyeblind<br /><br />This is her new tweet....i am sure all the english speaking members can interpret it....<br /><br />To you all a happy day !  :)<br />
    <br /><br />"i wish you would step back from that ledge" basically, when a person is on a ledge, most would think of a person standing on the edge of a building, threatening to commit suicide. Well.. a lot of believers seem to be saying they're giving up (since BAM hasn't happened yet) and "step back from that ledge" could mean "don't give up". and "you could cut ties with all the lies" means stop all the lies and if we find out michael's alive, that will get rid of all the lies going on revolving him/his death, etc. I
    Great interpretation Katy!<br /><br />Underthemoon, his name is Jimmy, similar to your Timmy! Max is a cute name! I also have a little dog Pepper, but one you see behind the cat, died sadly.<br />They play hard several times a day, and it's so funny, like 2 Ninga fighters!  Sorry off topic!  So glad Germany is here with a few members!! :woohoo2:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1355862706:
    <br />
    on 1355824906:
    <br />i wish you would step back from that ledge , my friend . you could cut ties with all the lies , that you've been living in . #thirdeyeblind<br /><br />This is her new tweet....i am sure all the english speaking members can interpret it....<br /><br />To you all a happy day !  :)<br />
    <br /><br />"i wish you would step back from that ledge" basically, when a person is on a ledge, most would think of a person standing on the edge of a building, threatening to commit suicide. Well.. a lot of believers seem to be saying they're giving up (since BAM hasn't happened yet) and "step back from that ledge" could mean "don't give up". and "you could cut ties with all the lies" means stop all the lies and if we find out michael's alive, that will get rid of all the lies going on revolving him/his death, etc. I<br />
    <br /><br />Katy, I LOVE your interpretation whether true or not I sure wanna beLIEve it!  So are we on the (l)Edge of Glory?