Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah no kidding.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1355440604:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksonMJ<;br /><br /> "The worst enemy is the one who has called you friend"<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(ouch_<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm this isn't Paris' account.
  • 02c0e-d1fab839-c75e-442a-a975-5f8640e0b60e.png<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Explosion =  Bam?[/size]  :suspect:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355501682:
    <br />02c0e-d1fab839-c75e-442a-a975-5f8640e0b60e.png<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Explosion =  Bam?[/size]  :suspect:
    <br /><br />WoW! that pic !<br />Indeed explosions make BAM<br />Then we have so many colors there... like a rainbow.<br />Those are warriors ---> Army of LOVE?<br /><br /><br />Made me think of the "Legend of the rainbow warriors"<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Those are beautiful videos Sim...thanks for posting them.  <br /><br />Blessings!
  • A bit of info about 'Power Rangers':<br /><br />
    Each series revolves around a team of young people recruited and trained by a mentor to morph into Rangers, able to utilize special powers and pilot colossal assault machines called Zords to defeat and overcome evil forces that threaten humanity.<br />
    <br />from wikipedia ...
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    That picture Paris posted reminds me of soldiers, ready to fight..but who knows.. :icon_e_smile:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was looking at that when it first changed, but couldn't figure it out.<br />Thriller4ever and Sim, I really love your explanations!  So they're like soldiers of love (Army of Love) with special powers! They seem to be carrying a sword or weapon behind their backs.<br />Will MJ's Bam cause a fire-storm (intense reaction)?<br /><br />Power Rangers Ninga Storm<br /><br />power-rangers-ninja-storm-tv-02-1-g.jpg<br />http://www.toutlecine.com/images/serie/0015/00156756-power-rangers-ninja-storm.html
  • on 1355492438:
    <br />
    on 1355440604:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksonMJ<;br /><br /> "The worst enemy is the one who has called you friend"<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(ouch_<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm this isn't Paris' account.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is but that tweet has been deleted I remember to have it seen yesterday.
  • on 1355501682:
    <br />02c0e-d1fab839-c75e-442a-a975-5f8640e0b60e.png<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Explosion =  Bam?[/size]  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes you are right Thriller4ever!<br /><br />"MAKING GRASS EXPLODE JUST BY POSING"<br /><br />That's very significant and very BAMISH, isn't it?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1355591944:
    <br />
    on 1355492438:
    <br />
    on 1355440604:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksonMJ<br /><br /> "The worst enemy is the one who has called you friend"<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(ouch_<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is but that tweet has been deleted I remember to have it seen yesterday.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The @ account I bolded above is not Paris's account.  There is no 'MJ' at the end of Paris's real account.
  • on 1355598438:
    <br />
    on 1355591944:
    <br />
    on 1355492438:
    <br />
    on 1355440604:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksonMJ<br /><br /> "The worst enemy is the one who has called you friend"<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(ouch_<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is but that tweet has been deleted I remember to have it seen yesterday.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The @ account I bolded above is not Paris's account.  There is no 'MJ' at the end of Paris's real account.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yeah, I see what you mean, But I only follow the verified account so don't know how that got there! A well. My bad.
  • @ParisJackson: i've seen your frown <br />and it's like looking down <br />the barrel of a gun <br />and it goes off”<br /><br />Surely that's a clue for BAM!!!
    @ashprak247: Ok, relax now, you don't have to post this on every thread of the forum<br />And would you pls give us the link to that "Paris account" where you saw that?<br />Because there is nothing, of what you quoted, on this here: https://twitter.com/ParisJackson<br /><br /><br />paristhrh.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Actually that tweet was on the Official Paris twitter account as I saw it too - it's a line from the Arctic Monkey's song  "Mardy Bum".<br /><br />Paris deleted it I presume due to the terrible shooting tragedy in Sandy Hook & also tweeted that it was a line from an Arctic Monkey's song and that she didn't mean anything by it - but that tweet has also gone now too.
    Ok Adi, tks for explaining!
  • The December 10 2012 redirect is very meaningful<br /><br />Paris has been  posting so much lately...very much related to the bam, or clues...<br /><br />Here's a new one:<br /><br />02c10-3e7e9f8b-cc8a-4832-96ca-18a50dc69004.png<br /><br /><br />Michael Touched our lives...by existing...and he continues to touch our lives, by existing... perfect!  :moonwalk_:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well if it was there, and then deleted, we still might as well look at it:<br /><br />
    Mardy Bum Lyrics<br />Arctic Monkeys<br /><br />Well now then Mardy Bum<br />I've see your frown<br />And it's like looking down the barrel of a gun<br />And it goes off<br /><br />And out come all these words<br />Oh there's a very pleasant side to you<br />A side I much prefer<br /><br />It's one that laughs and jokes around<br />Remember cuddles in the kitchen<br />Yeah, to get things off the ground<br /><br />And it was up, up and away<br />Oh, but it's right hard to remember that<br />On a day like today when you're all argumentative<br />And you've got the face on<br /><br />Well now then Mardy Bum<br />Oh I'm in trouble again, aren't I?<br />I thought as much<br /><br />'Cause you turned over there<br />Pulling that silent disappointment face<br />The one that I can't bear<br /><br />Well can't we laugh and joke around?<br />Remember cuddles in the kitchen<br />Yeah, to get things off the ground<br /><br />And it was up, up and away<br />Oh, but it's right hard to remember that<br />On a day like today when you're all argumentative<br />And you've got the face on<br /><br />And yeah I'm sorry I was late<br />But I missed the train<br />And then the traffic was a state<br /><br />And I can't be arsed to carry on in this debate<br />That reoccurs, oh when you say I don't care<br />Well of course I do, yeah I clearly do!<br /><br />So laugh and joke around<br />Remember cuddles in the kitchen<br />Yeah, to get things off the ground<br /><br />And it was up, up and away<br />Aw but it's right hard to remember that<br />On a day like today when you're all argumentative<br />And you've got the face on
    <br />Hmmm... sounds like the forum lately. :icon_e_wink:<br />Does MJ think we're frowning and arguing too much, and he much prefers our more pleasant side, joking in the forum kitchen about 'pies' and 'bamcakes'!!<br />I think MJ prefers smiling monkeys to guns.  Am I right! :icon_albino:  Cause I do too! <br />Especially cuddles in the kitchen!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />Ps: Both Front and TS told us to lighten up! Maybe this was a loving reminder. I really believe MJ wants this hoax journey to be hard work but enjoyable with affection!<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @MJonline (  :icon_mrgreen: )<br /><br />I love your interpretation! Maybe we have been "mardy bum" lately.<br /><br />According to Urban Dictionary, one meaning of mardy bum is a northern English expression about someone who complains or moans alot about their life.<br /><br /> :fresse:
  • captur10.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Upside , In Yellow on the picture : " Don't even worry " <br />Who ? We ??<br />Any ideas ?<br />This has perhaps no importance <br />Just an idea  ;)[/size]
  • To the person who had a go at me posting the paris tweet calm down ok. <br /><br />I posted it in good faith and as others have stated it was deleted so don't presume I lied about it ok. <br /><br />Fair enough I posted it in various threads didn't realize it was a crime blimey. <br /><br />Why are you so touchy. <br /><br />Next time I'll just read it myself and leave it at huh jeeeze.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    don't! Others are still interested in your opinion and/or observations  :bearhug:
    on 1355658694:
    <br />captur10.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Upside , In Yellow on the picture : " Don't even worry " <br />Who ? We ??<br />Any ideas ?<br />This has perhaps no importance <br />Just an idea  ;)[/size]<br />
    wow! great catch! TKS!<br />When did she add that anyway? It wasn't there from the beginning.
  • SimPattyK<br />
    wow! great catch! TKS!<br />When did she add that anyway? It wasn't there from the beginning.
    <br /><br />I saw that at the time where I posted, I can't say if she posted before %5Eo%5E.gif
    @MaarineBeLIEve : tks again!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />paristogo.jpg