Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1355132394:
    <br /><br />Shun the nonbeliever. <br />Shun means to ignore/avoid, etc. Nonbeliever (to us, at least) means people who don't believe MJ's alive. (We are believers, they are nonbelievers) <br /><br />The quote is originally from charlie the unicorn, but Paris is known to give out hints to the hoax!!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />paristwit0.jpg<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Gotta love Paris ! What a clever hint ! <br />Thank you SO MUCH for posting the screen shot !  <br /><br />love
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Jowayria:  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Now with the latest TIAI redirect, not only we are RE-assured that there's gonna be a BAM in 2012, but we are clearly INVITED to follow Paris twitter!!  :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]TIAI redirect December 10, 2012 ----> [/size]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23510.0/topicseen.html
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1355105718:
    <br />
    on 1355096507:
    <br />Sorry I don't understand what does that tweet mean? why are you so excited?  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Shun the nonbeliever. <br />Shun means to ignore/avoid, etc. Nonbeliever (to us, at least) means people who don't believe MJ's alive. (We are believers, they are nonbelievers) <br /><br />The quote is originally from charlie the unicorn, but Paris is known to give out hints to the hoax!!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Thanks, i did not understand  :confused: :icon_mrgreen:<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1355162621:
    <br /><br />Great find!  I love how you connect the dots, and lines, and smiley faces!  And The Hobbit is coming out soon!  I'm afraid to get too excited but I can't keep my hairy hobbit feet from dancing. 
    on 1355163004:
    Great find!  I love how you connect the dots, and lines, and smiley faces!  And The Hobbit is coming out soon!  I'm afraid to get too excited but I can't keep my hairy hobbit feet from dancing.
      :penguin: :icon_bounce: :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1355163735:
    <br />
    on 1355163004:
    Great find!  I love how you connect the dots, and lines, and smiley faces!  And The Hobbit is coming out soon!  I'm afraid to get too excited but I can't keep my hairy hobbit feet from dancing.
      :penguin: :icon_bounce: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks sim!<br /><br />Also noticed on wiki...<br /><br />The poem appears in 'The Return of the King', when Arwen recites the last four lines of the poem as her father Elrond prepares to reforge the shards of Narsil for Aragorn.<br /><br />Early versions of the poem are recorded in The Treason of Isengard, part of The History of Middle-earth book series by Christopher Tolkien<br /><br />All that is gold does not glitter;<br />all that is long does not last;<br />All that is old does not wither;<br />not all that is over is past.<br /><br />The second quatrain was added during the following revision:<br />Not all that have fallen are vanquished;<br />a king may yet be without crown,<br />A blade that was broken be brandished;<br />and towers that were strong may fall down.<br />
    wow! thanks for adding all that @mindseye! Very interesting!  :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @mindseye<;br /><br /><br />All that is gold does not glitter;<br />all that is long does not last;<br />All that is old does not wither;<br />not all that is over is past.<br /><br />I love this words !!!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Thanks mindseye, thanks Sim, thanks to you all  :bearhug:
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 12/14/2012
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gwynned<br />
    <br />I'd love to see your feet!  :icon_lol:  The Hobbit’s going to be great, and perhaps the Lord of the Rings series will be revisited.  My hubby was getting tickets for around Christmas.  The timing with Bam is interesting!  The ‘Return of the King’ totally suits MJ-- ‘Soon and very soon we are going to see the King’.  The Hobbit ends with the battle with the dragon, Smaug, just as Revelation is Michael defeating the dragon/evil.<br />
    on 1355189268:
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 12/14/2012
    <br /><br />http://www.hitfix.com/movies/the-hobbit/events/the-hobbit-an-unexpected-journey#wgVov72Ycp16MD9L.99<br />Description: The adventure follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers. Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain, first they must escape the goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever - Gollum. Here, alone with Gollum, on the shores of an underground lake, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of ingenuity and courage that surprise even him, he also gains possession of Gollum's "precious" ring that holds unexpected and useful qualities - A simple, gold ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways Bilbo cannot begin to know.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1355206108:
    Gwynned<br />
    [...]I'm afraid to get too excited but I can't keep my hairy hobbit feet from dancing.
    I'd love to see your feet!  :icon_lol: 
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355206108:
    The Hobbit’s going to be great, and perhaps the Lord of the Rings series will be revisited.  My hubby was getting tickets for around Christmas.  <br />[size=12pt]The timing with Bam is interesting!  The ‘Return of the King’ totally suits MJ-- ‘Soon and very soon we are going to see the King’.  The Hobbit ends with the battle with the dragon, Smaug, just as Revelation is Michael defeating the dragon/evil.[/size]
    Great parallels!  :icon_e_wink:
  • Here are some recent tweets - love the ones above :)<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />third eye blind>>>><br />Details<br />5h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love how in horror films the person yells out "hello ?" as if the killer is gonna be like "yea i'm in the kitchen , want a sandwich ?"<br />Details<br />6h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love how jim carrey's ringtone in Yes Man is a journey song (;
  • on 1355275554:
    <br />Here are some recent tweets - love the ones above :)<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />third eye blind>>>><br />Details<br />5h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love how in horror films the person yells out "hello ?" as if the killer is gonna be like "yea i'm in the kitchen , want a sandwich ?"<br />Details<br />6h Paris Jacksoη Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />i love how jim carrey's ringtone in Yes Man is a journey song (;<br />
    <br /><br />I posted the information on 'Third Eye Blind' here  ----> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=23510.msg432058#msg432058<br /><br />I thought it would be apt to post there as the redirect is about Paris twitter... u guys might wanna check it out...
    Paris also tweeted she's at home ill, and she more than likely watching the movie Yes Man - first tweeted about the Journey song on Jim Carey's ring tone, then tweeted Third Eye Blind - he plays the song Jumper in the movie.  :icon_geek:<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />history was written by those who hanged the heroes —braveheart<br /><br />
    on 1355327547:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />history was written by those who hanged the heroes —braveheart<br />
      :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Another "whisper" reflecting our NWO/Illuminati discussion from the past few days...<br /><br /><br />paristbwb.jpg<br /><br />
    on 1355319657:
    <br />Paris also tweeted she's at home ill, and she more than likely watching the movie Yes Man - first tweeted about the Journey song on Jim Carey's ring tone, then tweeted Third Eye Blind - he plays the song Jumper in the movie.  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br />That twit seems to have mysteriously disappeared as many others have!<br />Probably that twit had other hidden meanings too, but I must say that I think that "third Eye"-twitMindseye!  :icon_e_wink: As Front nicknamed you "third Eye" once  :icon_lol:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    Have you guys noticed that Paris started deleting a lot of her tweets lately and that she doesn't tweet as much as she used to ? I find this pretty confusing coz she used to  tweet every single hour ! <br />her last tweet about "PEOPLE" killing " HEROES" seems very straightforward !!<br /><br />@SimPattyK I love how your brain works ! <br /><br />love
    I noticed she wasn't active also, but could be her not feeling good, sports and exams at Buckley's, and maybe she's been bullied some more in cyber space/twitter/facebook, who knows.<br /><br />
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />history was written by those who hanged the heroes —braveheart
    <br />Braveheart starring Mel Gibson fights for the Scots against the greed and evil of the Brits who have conquered them.  Mel Gibson also starred in Conspiracy Theory, The Passion of the Christ, and was possibly dragged through the media mud to punish him for making what was considered anti-semetic remarks.  This all would subtly link to TPTB controlling the world, thus 'hanging the heroes'.<br /><br />Thriller4ever, I was just checking the links you gave on the other thread about Third Eye Blind, and this was a comment under the song video.<br />
    God bless Third Eye Blind for at least trying. Where are all the rest of the American musical artists to rise up with the American people to help take back their country?. Oh yeah I forgot they are all tied up with the Illuminati serving as the culture of distractio­n working a deception on the American people. The music of ass clowns like Jay Z and Puff on my dick Daddy, by design has been to numb America's citizens from comprehend­ing what is happening in the world around them or engaging in participat­ion in their Democracy. Jay Z is emblematic of the selfish Illuminati artists seeking to turn a quick buck around Occupy Wall Street. If Jay Z truly wanted to help America, he would burn all his deceptive music and start over. JAY Z is a salesman for rampant consumeris­m. That is all he is. Tupac and the voices of truth are no longer with us and what Hip Hop offers is the smoker and mirrors of the egotistica­l Jay Z and P Diddy, Illuminati garbage men.
    @Jowayria: you're so kind. Thank you!<br /><br /><br />@MjonMind: I like what you wrote about Mel Gibson! He's definitely a "soldier of love" fighting against TPTB (Illuminati/NWO, etc...)<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />"Going through the movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts to find the hidden meanings behind it. Some of the subjects brought up are Illuminati, Mind Control, MK Ultra and reptilian tongue flickering."<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A video analyzing Paris' twits... some of those who disappeared too!<br /><br />
    on 1355332391:
    <br />
    on 1355319657:
    <br />Paris also tweeted she's at home ill, and she more than likely watching the movie Yes Man - first tweeted about the Journey song on Jim Carey's ring tone, then tweeted Third Eye Blind - he plays the song Jumper in the movie.  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br />That twit seems to have mysteriously disappeared as many others have!<br />Probably that twit had other hidden meanings too, but I must say that I think that "third Eye"-twitMindseye!  :icon_e_wink: As Front nicknamed you "third Eye" once  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I also replied to her tweet for fun saying "I'm not blind. :)) #mindseye." :icon_lol:<br />She deleted her tweet after... so I deleted mine too  :icon_geek:<br />and interesting video about her tweets and the song choices, but idk maybe reading into the hoaxy part too much...maybe  :suspect:<br /><br />
    Cool video!  Although I don't really understand what all these bands and songs are supposed to tell us.  Is it as simple as us against TPTB? IDK<br /><br />
  • Paris Jacksoη‏@ParisJacksonMJ<;br /><br /> "The worst enemy is the one who has called you friend"<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />(ouch_