I am an Intercessor (which means I pray a lot)

Comments

• That's a great gift from God to have, this world needs encouragers like you, I have a very dear christian sister who is also a encourager, she picks me up, when others are trying to put me down. Keep encouraging you are making a BIG difference in the world.
    God Bless you, onthewingsoflove.

Now you just encouraged me! Thanks so much for the kind words. God calls us to encourage one another "but exhorting (encouraging) one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." (Hebrews 10:25; KJV) I can also apply this to the return of MJ! The day is approaching!

Tell my fellow encourager, Hi <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Stay blessed!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    @jill tried to send you a pm don't know if it went out. let me know thanks
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    For some reason it is not showing up that I have a new message. I had to go to messages to see yours to me. I sent you one back.
    @ jill got a return message that seems to have been from something a while ago. anyway i will just put a short version here. glen beck 8/28/10 restoring america (something something ) at the lincoln memorial. sounds like it could be interesting.considering the date(wrong birthadate from death certificate ) and jermaine and prince in dc to rehears something. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> or i could just be nuts <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> or maybe it will just be interesting anyway
    hi guys. i am here in hopes of getiing a little help. do to recent computer problems i have lost my favorites list. does anyone have a link to a website about micheal that was about his faith. it was titled the truth about micheal and included something about dancing the dream. it was by someone named debbie. i know someone posted about it here but i can't seem to come up with the corrct key words to track it down.thank you so much in advance if you can help. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    hi guys. i am here in hopes of getiing a little help. do to recent computer problems i have lost my favorites list. does anyone have a link to a website about micheal that was about his faith. it was titled the truth about micheal and included something about dancing the dream. it was by someone named debbie. i know someone posted about it here but i can't seem to come up with the corrct key words to track it down.thank you so much in advance if you can help. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but it is one of my favorites...<!-- m -->http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/His-Faith.html<!-- m -->
    I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but it is one of my favorites...<!-- m -->http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/His-Faith.html<!-- m -->

[yeas that is it . today you are my special angel <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.
    look at Thurs. sept. 2, 2010 if you don't want to watch whole thing right now skip tp about 8-9 mins. again Curtis Smith . listen to all that he has to say. see if you think this is spirit lead conversation or if it could possibly mean that these to have knowledge of what is going on.
    i have been so intrigued by the way Pastor davis was mentioned in the section where the memorial was listed as a film. he is the only one not listed as playing himself. other that michael and it says curtis smith as the rev. curtis smith.
    what is your opinion on the reaction of people if these men were to willing be involved in this. or do you think they could be in this and not even realize themselves what they area a part of.
    looking forward to your opionion.

<!-- m -->http://www.tbn.org/watch-us/archives<!-- m -->
  • hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.
    look at Thurs. sept. 2, 2010 if you don't want to watch whole thing right now skip tp about 8-9 mins. again Curtis Smith . listen to all that he has to say. see if you think this is spirit lead conversation or if it could possibly mean that these to have knowledge of what is going on.
    i have been so intrigued by the way Pastor davis was mentioned in the section where the memorial was listed as a film. he is the only one not listed as playing himself. other that michael and it says curtis smith as the rev. curtis smith.
    what is your opinion on the reaction of people if these men were to willing be involved in this. or do you think they could be in this and not even realize themselves what they area a part of.

<!-- m -->http://www.tbn.org/watch-us/archives<!-- m -->

Hmmm, will have to check it out later.
  • I didn't hear anything in particular. I will have to listen to it again.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    [youtube:16w4e2mn]
    Chappie
  • [youtube:2nf1poe4]
    Chappie

perhaps you would like the movie. Change of habitelvis causes a nun to leave her convent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.

I watched the program on TBN the other night. I thought they were both very respectful of MJ but I was under the impression neither of them believe him to be alive. If this is all a hoax, these two men have no knowledgr of it. (sending this from my phone so please forgive any errors)

I watched the program on TBN the other night. I thought they were both very respectful of MJ but I was under the impression neither of them believe him to be alive. If this is all a hoax, these two men have no knowledgr of it. (sending this from my phone so please forgive any errors)

i don't think so either. i just thought that what they had to say about judging and so on was pretty spot on and seemed to embody alot of what mjs message is.

the one thing that kind of stuck out to me though from the first appearance is that he seemed to imply that he knew randy more this time than he did the first time.

btw i sent you a pm will you post a confirmation if you get it . i am still having trouble with them for some reason.
  • [youtube:2ogcg15u]
    Chappie

hey hey i just realized this is your first time on this thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i love your video selection. my kids liked the dancing squirrel. my a daughter however has employed a hit man to get you and me both for the ghost of neverland one. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Geez, Well I will have to listen to it again when he annouces Curtis smith.

This sounds really interesting - thank you all for sharing. I'll have to listen when I have a free minute. Blessings on your day!

This sounds really interesting - thank you all for sharing. I'll have to listen when I have a free minute. Blessings on your day!

Hey, Were you meaning to respond? Okay, I am listening to it again. I looked at the archive info on TBN it says Luciuos Smith instead of Curis Smith.

Okay, now I got it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • did i mess up with the name ? sorry . maybe the guys name is lucious curtis smith or something but there seems to be confusion between the two every time the guy gets discussed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i could also swear that early on i saw where this man said something to the nature of talking to michael about jesus and god had told him he could not present jesus to michael the same way as he would other people. bu ti can't find it.

to me this just seems like an odd place for confickting stories to be coming from.i wonder if the archives will let me go back to that other time when he was on with clifton davis. another thing why always with clifton davis?
  • did i mess up with the name ? sorry . maybe the guys name is lucious curtis smith or something but there seems to be confusion between the two every time the guy gets discussed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i could also swear that early on i saw where this man said something to the nature of talking to michael about jesus and god had told him he could not present jesus to michael the same way as he would other people. bu ti can't find it.

to me this just seems like an odd place for confickting stories to be coming from.i wonder if the archives will let me go back to that other time when he was on with clifton davis. another thing why always with clifton davis?

There is an article about that. I posted it on the old forum.

Yeah, that's what confused me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's all good. I listened to it yesterday.
    Hi all, I know it's been a while since I posted on this thread. I have been pulling away from the MJ hoax since last summer, taking a break I suppose. I was out shopping today, looking thru the movie section. I heard clearly..."buy the This Is It Movie." I did rent it from the video store when it came out but never purchased it. So today I bought it and brought it home. I layed it on the table as I came in. I did a few things, changed clothes an so forth. When I came back to the room where I had put the movie I saw it on the table and I heard..."It's time. We're doing this." It was very authorative and definite, as with great purpose. I felt a thrill of excitement go thru me. I can't say for sure what is going to happen but I feel excited!

Interesting note: When I put the movie in to watch it, it is not the same version I saw on video when it first came out. In this one when MJ is in the cherry picker, he doesn't sing. I vaguely remember him singing in the first version I saw (a little off key, because it caught my attention.) This was not in the video I bought today. I am going to see if I can get one from the video store where I rented it and see if it is different.
    I forgot to add...when I watched this movie I felt myself missing him as you would an old friend you were very close to. The thing is I was not a Michael Jackson fan. I didn't follow his career, I didn't buy his albums...I only went to one concert when I was about 12 when he was around the same age singing with his brothers. It was not a melancholy feeling, it was a good feeling as if I was going to see him again soon and looking forward to it.