I am an Intercessor (which means I pray a lot)

123457»

Comments

• i was just thinking that right now we all could use a good prayer session.
    Lord i pray that you will guide and direct our ways in the rest of this adventure. help us to maintaine peace in our hearts and remain at least as sane as we ever were ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) while we try to get through this. and if in the end we do come to the conclusion that we have errored in our belief of this hoax that our time spent here will not be in vain . and that we will all take with us some part from this to be used to honor michael , ourselves , our world and you. ( i personallly must end this prayer just as pastor smith ended the prayer at michael' memorial , to which randy it was testified by this pastor to respond i pray that way also ) In Jesus Name . Amen
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    i was just thinking that right now we all could use a good prayer session.
    Lord i pray that you will guide and direct our ways in the rest of this adventure. help us to maintaine peace in our hearts and remain at least as sane as we ever were ( <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) while we try to get through this. and if in the end we do come to the conclusion that we have errored in our belief of this hoax that our time spent here will not be in vain . and that we will all take with us some part from this to be used to honor michael , ourselves , our world and you. ( i personallly must end this prayer just as pastor smith ended the prayer at michael' memorial , to which randy it was testified by this pastor to respond i pray that way also ) In Jesus Name . Amen
    Thank You so much for the prayer.
    I prayed a couple days ago. I had a question that had been on my mind about Michael. I wanted to know if he was really alive or was this all some inhuman joke. I prayed for a dream that night and I received on.
    In my dream I was on some wesite that I had never been on before. I couldn't read anything because the screen was so blurry. I was five red stars near the top of the screen and then as I scrolled down. I notice on the side of the websie there were photos of Michael with a face mask on. It looked like the same on he had on in his music video Ghost. It showed the stages of the mask being put on him. It was amazing. To me I think God told me that Michael is in discise some where in the world.
    So I can say for a fact that prayer is a powerful thing .
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    i was just thinking that right now we all could use a good prayer session.
    Amen.
  • i was just thinking that right now we all could use a good prayer session.
    Thank You so much for the prayer.
    I prayed a couple days ago. I had a question that had been on my mind about Michael. I wanted to know if he was really alive or was this all some inhuman joke. I prayed for a dream that night and I received on.
    In my dream I was on some wesite that I had never been on before. I couldn't read anything because the screen was so blurry. I was five red stars near the top of the screen and then as I scrolled down. I notice on the side of the websie there were photos of Michael with a face mask on. It looked like the same on he had on in his music video Ghost. It showed the stages of the mask being put on him. It was amazing. To me I think God told me that Michael is in discise some where in the world.
    So I can say for a fact that prayer is a powerful thing .

huh. i remember last year when i got my winter going into spring virus (whatever it is , i get one every year) . anyway since it makes me sleep , sleep , sleep i kept having i guess dreams of him in the very light or white colored makeup. it seemed like the dream was telling me that when we saw him like this it was very significant. and for me there is something that has been weighing on my mind about murry. i have had no dreams but i can't get these two thoughts to disconnect from each other.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Do you mean that murray and mj are the same?
  • Do you mean that murray and mj are the same?

it seems like a crazy idea , but i can't make myself stop wondering about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> there is just this vibe.

omg this is turning into a dream thread
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Do you mean that murray and mj are the same?

it seems like a crazy idea , but i can't make myself stop wondering about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> there is just this vibe.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I am sorry if I shouldn't have posted me dream. I should have posted it in the Visions of Michael thread.
    @suspicios mind You know in my dream he had white make up on. Though I you might be on to something. Only time will tell us the truth about the hoax.
  • Do you mean that murray and mj are the same?

I am sorry if I shouldn't have posted me dream. I should have posted it in the Visions of Michael thread.
    @suspicios mind You know in my dream he had white make up on. Though I you might be on to something. Only time will tell us the truth about the hoax.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i was half joking about the dream thread, although i really do and have always loved this one for what it is so maybe it would be best if we had another dream one. although i don't know how it would be possible without it having the chance to go south on us somehow. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> you also are not the only one who has mentioned dreaming about the white makeup.

come to think of it if dreams are only mentioned in the context of the subject they are connected to then maybe the chance of it going off balance are less.
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Not many are joining the dream train <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • :cry: Not many are joining the dream train <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

think maybe all of us are not big dream rememberers. Is that a word <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i rarely dream of micheal myself , only about twice but it has always had to do with the light makeup , oh and the one time when it was just the word kidnapped. that was weired.
    Lately I am not very much in tune either.

The white make up can be a mask?

Also, I would like to ask you here if you would be so kind to write a prayer regarding the disaster in Japan. This time I am getting worried. The damages can be devastating for humanity.
    Even if I am not a mystic believer, I believe in the power of words and thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Since I had children I have very vivid dreams that seem to happen in realtime, I even had one where I was sitting on a couch absolutely bored out of my mind for hours on end and it felt like I did actually experience that!! Exciting I know. Sometimes I do have bizarre dreams but never about MJ, I usually remember those dreams and sometimes I have numerous dreams all intertwined like plot threads in a movie even though the plots are completely unrelated to each other(or seem so). I know some people find examining their dreams a bit scary but I think it's scarier not to have dreams and not wonder about them.
  • Lately I am not very much in tune either.

The white make up can be a mask?

Also, I would like to ask you here if you would be so kind to write a prayer regarding the disaster in Japan. This time I am getting worried. The damages can be devastating for humanity.
    Even if I am not a mystic believer, I believe in the power of words and thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
    i ran across this earlier. seems like a good place for it

<!-- m -->http://www.godvine.com/A-Prayer-After-t ... n-297.html<!-- m -->
    Thanks! A lot of quotes there to read.
    Since I had children I have very vivid dreams that seem to happen in realtime, I even had one where I was sitting on a couch absolutely bored out of my mind for hours on end and it felt like I did actually experience that!! Exciting I know. Sometimes I do have bizarre dreams but never about MJ, I usually remember those dreams and sometimes I have numerous dreams all intertwined like plot threads in a movie even though the plots are completely unrelated to each other(or seem so). I know some people find examining their dreams a bit scary but I think it's scarier not to have dreams and not wonder about them.

In deed. The brain works in amazing ways. Is pure electricity and so little we know about it.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Hi all, I know it's been a while since I posted on this thread. I have been pulling away from the MJ hoax since last summer, taking a break I suppose. I was out shopping today, looking thru the movie section. I heard clearly..."buy the This Is It Movie." I did rent it from the video store when it came out but never purchased it. So today I bought it and brought it home. I layed it on the table as I came in. I did a few things, changed clothes an so forth. When I came back to the room where I had put the movie I saw it on the table and I heard..."It's time. We're doing this." It was very authorative and definite, as with great purpose. I felt a thrill of excitement go thru me. I can't say for sure what is going to happen but I feel excited!

Interesting note: When I put the movie in to watch it, it is not the same version I saw on video when it first came out. In this one when MJ is in the cherry picker, he doesn't sing. I vaguely remember him singing in the first version I saw (a little off key, because it caught my attention.) This was not in the video I bought today. I am going to see if I can get one from the video store where I rented it and see if it is different.

Long time no here everybody! What's happening?
    Glad the forum is back up.
    Jill, how are you? I haven't been on much since it has been back up.
    I have somewhat pulled away from it abit as well.
    Glad that everyone is doing good and you as well. God bless. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    @Infinitylady, doing fine, thanks. I still check in for news of the hoax from time to time. Glad to hear from you too! I am anticipating the trial starting. I am sure things will be hopping then. I'm sure TMZ will be all abuzz with trial news! I am also curious to see what will happen in July (if anything) because of the autographed picture Michael wrote: See you in July 2011. To me that is the only thing that really pinpoints a time frame that he may come back.

I also found it interesting that in the new thread that was posted today about Katherine saying "Why hold a trial?" That she goes out of her way to mention the Smooth Criminal fans. Smooth Criminal is the video in TII with Gilda. Also one of the big clues that MJ is not gone. To me, that hint is glaring.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    @Infinitylady, doing fine, thanks. I still check in for news of the hoax from time to time. Glad to hear from you too! I am anticipating the trial starting. I am sure things will be hopping then. I'm sure TMZ will be all abuzz with trial news! I am also curious to see what will happen in July (if anything) because of the autographed picture Michael wrote: See you in July 2011. To me that is the only thing that really pinpoints a time frame that he may come back.

I also found it interesting that in the new thread that was posted today about Katherine saying "Why hold a trial?" That she goes out of her way to mention the Smooth Criminal fans. Smooth Criminal is the video in TII with Gilda. Also one of the big clues that MJ is not gone. To me, that hint is glaring.

Peeping in again. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Only time will tell.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I thought I was the only one who had these interwoven dreams where nothing relates to anything else except in tiny spurts. That's fascinating. I wonder what does that mean. I rarely dream because I rarely experience REM sleep. But most times when I do, they are so jumbled that when I awake, I cannot really recall much of what the dream was about. I did have one recently about Michael that was as clear as night and day. It was a positive dream too and I woke up feeling very peaceful. It wasn't until I woke up did I realize that it was Michael I had dreamed about.
  • hi guys i wanted to use this thread for this post because jill started it. jill 's stepmother has just died and she has asked me to pray. i didn't think she would mind if i asked any of you who would to join me..