TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    <br />Call me crazy......but, if Michael is in this scene, I think he just might be the paramedic wheeling the gurney in....the one with darker hair and sort of slouched inward.  Something about his walk, his "posterior "  I wrote this once before....I can't believe I am writing it again, I am ten shades of red right now    Sooo.....that's what I think on this picture.....it's too obvious otherwise for me.  But, Michael wheeling himself in, that I'd buy.<br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />OMG...I was literally just writing the exact same thing as you Wishingstar!! "If" I had to pick, I'd say that MJ would be that ambulance guy also..notice how the bodyguard steps in front of him fast, to cause a distraction, making you believe that he is trying to hide the guy coming out of the ambulance! MJ "Hiding in Plain sight", would be my guess.<br /><br />Although to me this is "irrelevant" in the BIG Picture...JMO though.<br /><br />Blessings and LOVE to all!!<br />
    <br />Me three...I was watching the stride of the paramedic and thinking exactly along the same lines. I do remember disecting this way back last year some time and we never seemed to come to a satisfactory conclusion. Sleight of hand is always involved in a good magic trick. An attention grabbing  diversion is created -> over there !! while under your nose<-  :shock: he slips right in. A very plausible scenario. Thanks for bringing up this topic we had left 'behind'  :lol: wishingstar. <br />Have a blessed and prosperous day, you two lovelies.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TS, lurking the thread is like this:<br /><br /> bangbang bangbang WTF?? WTF?? /woohoo/ /cook/ /cook/ lolol/ WTF?? bangbang bangbang crash/ crash/ crash/ :shock: :? :roll: /bravo/ /cook/ mj_bad/  lolol/<br /><br />And while he is doing all that, he goes like this:<br /><br />Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br /> /toldya/<br /><br />Because he will torture us until the time is right-thirty. In the meanwhile, we go like this:<br /><br /> /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /white flag/ bangbang bangbang bangbang crash/ errrr bounce/ bounce/ argue/ argue/ suspicious// pale/ OMG! WTF??<br /><br />And while doing that, we go like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWuPpDQ-fKPg-7Xa4OmvBk0lAcbGQQsN88kYg8SscTekOu1nxKA<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br />spring-crazy-cats-21243761.jpg<br /><br />BUT!<br /><br />th_lolcatsdotcomhhm5f4skf7r69xwy.jpg<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1321506658:
    <br />TS, lurking the thread is like this:<br /><br /> bangbang bangbang WTF?? WTF?? /woohoo/ /cook/ /cook/ lolol/ WTF?? bangbang bangbang crash/ crash/ crash/ :shock: :? :roll: /bravo/ /cook/ mj_bad/  lolol/<br /><br />And while he is doing all that, he goes like this:<br /><br />Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br /> /toldya/<br /><br />Because he will torture us until the time is right-thirty. In the meanwhile, we go like this:<br /><br /> /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /white flag/ bangbang bangbang bangbang crash/ errrr bounce/ bounce/ argue/ argue/ suspicious// pale/ OMG! WTF??<br /><br />And while doing that, we go like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWuPpDQ-fKPg-7Xa4OmvBk0lAcbGQQsN88kYg8SscTekOu1nxKA<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br />spring-crazy-cats-21243761.jpg<br /><br />BUT!<br /><br />th_lolcatsdotcomhhm5f4skf7r69xwy.jpg<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />bwahahahahahaha... love it. <br /><br />first time i have laughed whilst reading this thread. lol. thank you for the comedy relief. was greatly needed, as my brain is fried. thank you!
  • on 1321505255:
    <br />
    <br />Call me crazy......but, if Michael is in this scene, I think he just might be the paramedic wheeling the gurney in....the one with darker hair and sort of slouched inward.  Something about his walk, his "posterior "  I wrote this once before....I can't believe I am writing it again, I am ten shades of red right now    Sooo.....that's what I think on this picture.....it's too obvious otherwise for me.  But, Michael wheeling himself in, that I'd buy.<br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />OMG...I was literally just writing the exact same thing as you Wishingstar!! "If" I had to pick, I'd say that MJ would be that ambulance guy also..notice how the bodyguard steps in front of him fast, to cause a distraction, making you believe that he is trying to hide the guy coming out of the ambulance! MJ "Hiding in Plain sight", would be my guess.<br /><br />Although to me this is "irrelevant" in the BIG Picture...JMO though.<br /><br />Blessings and LOVE to all!!<br />
    <br />Me three...I was watching the stride of the paramedic and thinking exactly along the same lines. I do remember disecting this way back last year some time and we never seemed to come to a satisfactory conclusion. Sleight of hand is always involved in a good magic trick. An attention grabbing  diversion is created -> over there !! while under your nose<-  :shock: he slips right in. A very plausible scenario. Thanks for bringing up this topic we had left 'behind'  :lol: wishingstar. <br />Have a blessed and prosperous day, you two lovelies. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />A blessed and prosperous day to you three lovelies!  penguin/<br />I remember a discussion about that a long time ago, I thought we'd forgotten that bit.<br /><br />In my near-decade of being a powerfully devoted female fan of Michael's with some...well, powerful feelings for him,<br />I would know that there is NO shame in recognizing Michael's behind. [size=8pt]which by the way is... really...really nice...  ;)) I'MSOSORRY!)[/size]<br />Especially if there's a purpose involved! We're investigating, remember? ;D<br />No stone unturned!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />LMAO at those last two replies!! Those pictures gave us a much-needed laugh!!  :lol: :lol:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I tried to get both sequences - from the left and from the right - into one event. They match indeed - except for the guerney.<br /> <br /> When the attention is on the patient, there are two guys staying behind - one is lifting a jacket up to protect against paparazzi (standing at the left, visible in the "left side" video) and another tall guy is stepping backwards, standing close to the jacketlifter (almost not visible in the "left side" video but in full sight in "right side" video. IMO the impression of a fedora is due to the shoulder pad of the jacket the tall guy in the "right side" video is taking on.)<br /> <br /> Three questions still: <br /> - who is that tall guy stepping out of the ambulance /  walking backwards while putting his jacket over his shoulders ?<br /> - why is he stepping backwards and hanging around the ambulance as if there was something / somebody important / to protect / and nothing should not be left in the ambulance? This is an unusual behaviour for regular people. I mean one would watch one's step and not walk backwards?<br /> I think this is standard bodyguard's behaviour thinking around the key event and securing from behind.<br /> This woiuld mean they executed standard MJ protection procedure - be it MJ, a dummy or somebody else arriving at UCLA.<br /> - where has the person sitting up gone in the "right side" video?<br /> <br /> In this the videos differ. There is nobody sitting up on the stretcher in the "right side" video.  It is very blurry but one would see dark hair against bright background.<br /> <br /> IMO several photos were cleverly shopped into the gifs that form the sequence of the "left side" video.<br /> One of the shopped faces does not fit in size and colour. We had enhanced sections of these gifs in 2009 and checked them being shopped.<br /> <br /> "Left side" video:<br /> ucla03650.gif<br /> <br /> <br /> "Right side" video:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQx5g5lwAE&feature=player_embedded
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Grace, I remember the day the first 4 pics were released, and studying them with the article... and I remember when the middle 3 pics were found, randomly accompanying another article, a few days later. Then I remember when someone on the forum put them together and made the .gif. If those pics were shopped, they were shopped at the source. That day was a great day for the hoax. This .gif is great evidence for the hoax, despite your attempts to destroy and discredit it.<br /><br />Frankly, I'm much more inclined to believe that "right side" video is fake and always has been fake. What about that footage screams reliable source to you?
  • on 1321474816:
    <br />
    on 1321467882:
    <br />
    on 1321461610:
    <br />
    <br />ucla03650.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Watch the ambulance door towards the end of the frame<br /><br /><br />There also appears to be someone else stepping out of the ambulance dressed in Black and White with a hoodie. <br /><br />....Who is that?..... And how many people were in that ambulance?  :shock:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That was exactly the point I was trying to get across :shock:  "you put it better than I did"    :lol:  WHO IS THE GUY COMING OUT OF THE AMBULANCE!    crash/<br /><br /><br /> bounce/  :)<br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Bec, you made a post earlier referencing users who have unused avatar's, as being "agent's"; considering I am apart of that group, I can confidently say I am not an "agent" of any kind lol. Just because people don't have a pic of MJ in goldpants as their avatar (no offense to those that do ;)) doesn't mean they are here to create distractions and they must be an "agent".<br />It's assumptive to conclude that just because people have different belief's than we do, they haven't read anything on this site or they have an agenda. Some people have been here since 2009 and have different theories still, than those who have also been here since 2009. <br />It also isn't very welcoming to new users and/or "beLIEvers", if they are referred to as "agent's with an agenda"  when they come to this site, again, because their opinion's differ. If there is supposed to be a message of "L.O.V.E." here, there is no need to be hostile when people disagree with us; especially if we want people to come here. People shouldn't be met with rudeness or negativity. Just because we believe something to be true, does not mean it's THE truth, but OUR truth. Perhaps we can all be friendly with eachother regardless of what we believe? <3 And that wasn't all directed at you Bec, but everyone in general, I do like your opinions as you know :).<br /><br />@Purelove I understand you now, and yes it can be  a possibility, but as I've said so many thing's can; we are here to determine the most *plausible* possibility. And no, none of us can debunk a theory regarding this scenario, even though we might think we have. The truth is we don't have proof of any one theory, therefore, we can't really 'debunk' anything except maybe for/or within our own theories. This is all speculation and we don't need to take everything so seriously.<br /><br /><br />
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    a bit longer version from the ambulance leaving Carolwood....maybe we missed something there...<br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    *Edit*
  • patmanpatman Posts: 40
    maybe we can make a topic on this forum which contains only actual factual timelines. i don´t think that exists yet because i could not find it.<br /><br />In this topic we can for example point out the time of when the 911 call was made, when the ambulances arrived, when they arrived at the hospital, when the helicopter flew away to the coroners office, when the airport was closed. <br />Maybe that helps us ... just a thought  ;)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I am sorry if I just sound like I am simplifying things here or if this is even off topic...but... I have a strong feeling that Michael would just have loved to participate in the scenes visible for the public.<br />I know that he is a mastermind and a tough businessmann who would probably never endanger the success of the whole concept. <br />But on the other hand I think he´s a fun-loving, playful human being. Wouldn´t that kind of "game" just be irresistible for him? <br />Hide and seek....<br /> :D
  • on 1321520846:
    <br />Bec, you made a post earlier referencing users who have unused avatar's, as being "agent's"; considering I am apart of that group, I can confidently say I am not an "agent" of any kind lol. Just because people don't have a pic of MJ in goldpants as their avatar (no offense to those that do ;)) doesn't mean they are here to create distractions and they must be an "agent".<br />It's assumptive to conclude that just because people have different belief's than we do, they haven't read anything on this site or they have an agenda. Some people have been here since 2009 and have different theories still, than those who have also been here since 2009. <br />It also isn't very welcoming to new users and/or "beLIEvers", if they are referred to as "agent's with an agenda"  when they come to this site, again, because their opinion's differ. If there is supposed to be a message of "L.O.V.E." here, there is no need to be hostile when people disagree with us; especially if we want people to come here. People shouldn't be met with rudeness or negativity. Just because we believe something to be true, does not mean it's THE truth, but OUR truth. Perhaps we can all be friendly with eachother regardless of what we believe? <3 And that wasn't all directed at you Bec, but everyone in general, I do like your opinions as you know :).<br /><br />@Purelove I understand you now, and yes it can be  a possibility, but as I've said so many thing's can; we are here to determine the most *plausible* possibility. And no, none of us can debunk a theory regarding this scenario, even though we might think we have. The truth is we don't have proof of any one theory, therefore, we can't really 'debunk' anything except maybe for/or within our own theories. This is all speculation and we don't need to take everything so seriously.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :shock:<br /><br /><br />Speaking purely personally, I do not have an avatar, only reason for this is that I have absolutely know idea how to create one let alone put on the forum.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  <br /><br />I have been here since a very long time (2009) firm beLIEver, no hidden agendas or secret agent here, just a rather aging lady bit older than MJ.<br /><br />Still looking to find the real truth and that is all.  bangbang  crash/  typing/  :lol:<br /><br /><br />Spreading L.O.V.E. is what this is all about.<br /><br /><br /> bow/ bow/ bow/<br /><br /><br /> bearhug bearhug  /white flag/<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that in the stretcher there was nothing to hide, or dummy, or body or nothing is what it is to hide,.. errrr i are appearing gray hair with all this TS you will have to gift me a dye for the hair /pull hair/ :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321462760:
    <br />Look! He's right there sitting up on the stretcher. The hoax was deciphered by the end of 2009.<br /><br />But so much time... so many voices... so easy to doubt your instincts. Like all these new faces on the thread, anyone else notice how each tiai thread tends to bring unused avatars out of the woodwork? And for the most part they seemingly haven't read any of the information. Seemingly just wandered in and latched onto theories and ideas long long ago (pages and months) debunked and laid to rest. They dig these up, dust them off, prop them up and make camp under them again and again. <br /><br />2 years of trying to make sense of what we have known from the start, with the prime obstacle being distraction agents, inspires one to steal their reserve. What speaks true; your instincts? Or the whispers from the peanut gallery?<br /><br />He's sitting right there on the stretcher. 3 out of 7 original pics captured by Ben's crew. He's right there in front of everyone's eyes. Yet 2 years later "we" can't decide who or what went to UCLA that day. Ironic.<br />
    <br /><br />I see his pony tail so clearly. But I remember that there was a doctor or an EMT of the hospital who had a ponytail too. And we talked about if that could be the EMT's ponytail and not MJ's.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I hate getting old..because I absolutely do not see anyone on that stretcher.  <br />Maybe we have a freeze frame on where I can see him??<br />
  • on 1321506658:
    <br />TS, lurking the thread is like this:<br /><br /> bangbang bangbang WTF?? WTF?? /woohoo/ /cook/ /cook/ lolol/ WTF?? bangbang bangbang crash/ crash/ crash/ :shock: :? :roll: /bravo/ /cook/ mj_bad/  lolol/<br /><br />And while he is doing all that, he goes like this:<br /><br />Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br /> /toldya/<br /><br />Because he will torture us until the time is right-thirty. In the meanwhile, we go like this:<br /><br /> /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /white flag/ bangbang bangbang bangbang crash/ errrr bounce/ bounce/ argue/ argue/ suspicious// pale/ OMG! WTF??<br /><br />And while doing that, we go like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWuPpDQ-fKPg-7Xa4OmvBk0lAcbGQQsN88kYg8SscTekOu1nxKA<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br />spring-crazy-cats-21243761.jpg<br /><br />BUT!<br /><br />th_lolcatsdotcomhhm5f4skf7r69xwy.jpg<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
  • on 1321506658:
    Priceless
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder<br /><br />4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax<br /><br />In this update, I have gone into great detail about the timing of the hoax (as well as a few other aspects).  Previously, I have gone into great detail about the reasons for the hoax {http://http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts}.  That leaves only one frontier remaining: how did MJ succeed in pulling off this massive hoax?<br /><br />I’m not going to go into great detail on that now, it would be very long—and this update is already the longest update by far.  But I will give some hints, to help you go in the right direction if you want to investigate it further.<br /><br />For starters, maybe it is time to create a sub-forum for Coherent Theories.  By this, I mean theories that start putting all the pieces together, fitting into one bigger picture.  But we can’t have MJ hopping on a plane at LAX, escaping out of a tunnel in the basement of UCLA, and riding alive in the helicopter to the coroner’s office, as well as in the other helicopter—all at the same time.  This would not qualify as a coherent theory.<br /><br />[size=10pt]I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital.  And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow.  What would be the point?[/size]<br /><br />Based on the planned timing of the hoax, we should now be able to see very plainly that the living MJ body double theory doesn’t work.  There is no chance that a living double just happened to die on the right year, the right day, and the right hour.<br /><br />This leaves us with three possibilities.  There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”.  There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy).  Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died.  In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.<br /><br />Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}?  Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died.  And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man?  {http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/paramedics-jackson-dead-when-we-arrived/; http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/; http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-the-911-call/}<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />4-38. Only a Few Would Need to Be “In On It”<br /><br />Let me also clue you in on a few tricks, so that only a relatively few people would need to be “in on it”.  The endlessly discussed helicopter ride to the coroner: it could’ve had a living and/or a dead body in it, but not MJ; and yet none of the people in the copter, or working that situation, would’ve had any clue that MJ was alive.<br /><br />All you would need to do is create a diversion for the media and public: the helicopter and all would be a big show for the media, while they transport the (supposedly) “real” MJ’s body in an unmarked vehicle—this would keep MJ’s body safer.  And all the people “involved” in that diversion operation would play right along, and obey without question like good little boys and girls, thinking all the while that MJ’s dead body was being transported in some unmarked vehicle (and not even questioning whether or not MJ was actually dead).  And even if they suspected later that MJ is alive, how would they know?  They would not know, they would just suspect it (like hoax believers).<br /><br />The fact that it’s a criminal case is another good alibi for secrecy and cover-up; this way, nobody thinks twice when they’re told not to talk about what they did or did not see at UCLA on June 25 (or other times and places).<br /><br />Some have said that Forest Lawn (FL) would need to be in on the hoax; and maybe they are, but maybe not.  If there was an actual dead body used during at least some of the process: then a dead body could’ve been at FL, even though it was not MJ.  And sooner or later, the family could say: “We’ve decided to bury MJ somewhere else; but for privacy and security reasons, we want the public to think that he is buried here.”<br /><br />They might even have FL sign confidentiality agreements, promising not to let anyone know that MJ was not buried at FL.  Of course FL would still get paid, because the family did purchase space there {http://http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/04/us/04jackson.html}; and since FL got their money, they would not care where MJ was actually buried, and that would be the end of it—FL might never imagine that MJ is still alive.<br /><br />Do I need to give any more hints?  I think I’ve said enough already.  Besides, you want some surprises left for after Bamsday, don’t you?
    on 1321520846:
    <br />Bec, you made a post earlier referencing users who have unused avatar's, as being "agent's"; considering I am apart of that group, I can confidently say I am not an "agent" of any kind lol. Just because people don't have a pic of MJ in goldpants as their avatar (no offense to those that do ;)) doesn't mean they are here to create distractions and they must be an "agent".<br />It's assumptive to conclude that just because people have different belief's than we do, they haven't read anything on this site or they have an agenda. Some people have been here since 2009 and have different theories still, than those who have also been here since 2009. <br />It also isn't very welcoming to new users and/or "beLIEvers", if they are referred to as "agent's with an agenda"  when they come to this site, again, because their opinion's differ. If there is supposed to be a message of "L.O.V.E." here, there is no need to be hostile when people disagree with us; especially if we want people to come here. People shouldn't be met with rudeness or negativity. Just because we believe something to be true, does not mean it's THE truth, but OUR truth. Perhaps we can all be friendly with eachother regardless of what we believe? <3 And that wasn't all directed at you Bec, but everyone in general, I do like your opinions as you know :).<br /><br />@Purelove I understand you now, and yes it can be  a possibility, but as I've said so many thing's can; we are here to determine the most *plausible* possibility. And no, none of us can debunk a theory regarding this scenario, even though we might think we have. The truth is we don't have proof of any one theory, therefore, we can't really 'debunk' anything except maybe for/or within our own theories. This is all speculation and we don't need to take everything so seriously.<br />
    <br /><br />I didn't say anything of the sort and I would appreciate if you wouldn't put words in my mouth. If you would like to address one of my posts, please use the quote function.<br /><br />However, I do take this pretty seriously.<br /><br />Ps. What's the difference between THE truth and OUR truth? Ask yourself that.
    on 1321539311:
    <br />
    on 1321462760:
    <br />Look! He's right there sitting up on the stretcher. The hoax was deciphered by the end of 2009.<br /><br />But so much time... so many voices... so easy to doubt your instincts. Like all these new faces on the thread, anyone else notice how each tiai thread tends to bring unused avatars out of the woodwork? And for the most part they seemingly haven't read any of the information. Seemingly just wandered in and latched onto theories and ideas long long ago (pages and months) debunked and laid to rest. They dig these up, dust them off, prop them up and make camp under them again and again. <br /><br />2 years of trying to make sense of what we have known from the start, with the prime obstacle being distraction agents, inspires one to steal their reserve. What speaks true; your instincts? Or the whispers from the peanut gallery?<br /><br />He's sitting right there on the stretcher. 3 out of 7 original pics captured by Ben's crew. He's right there in front of everyone's eyes. Yet 2 years later "we" can't decide who or what went to UCLA that day. Ironic.<br />
    <br /><br />I see his pony tail so clearly. But I remember that there was a doctor or an EMT of the hospital who had a ponytail too. And we talked about if that could be the EMT's ponytail and not MJ's. <br />
    <br /><br />EMT handbook dictates that the hair may not extend below the collar.<br /><br />Additionally, there are 3 EMT's pictured already.<br /><br />The 2 doctors supposedly in attendance took the stand in the trial. Dr. Cooper has long hair but it's blonde. You think it's Nyugen and she simply cut off all her hair in the last 2 years? Unlikely. Look how tall that person would have to be to be standing. Certainly not little Doc Nyugen. Additionally, where are this person's legs? Not there.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TS, PERFECT day for a heads up! 11/17, 7 days inclusive from 11/11. Dontcha think? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Let's hope so. I don't like what these convo's spiral into as we kill time waiting.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    on 1321479799:
    <br />you say a 'real body' theory is less complicated than a no body theory... really??  i mean ethical dilema is just the start of the myriad of issues that a real body theory can pose... a dummy is far less complicated than a real body. and the comment abt escape LAX still applies if there was a dummy...<br /><br />you say the 'body' was for everyone elses benefit. really? did we see the body? or did we see a bunch of poorly maniplulated low grade photoshopped images... so poor they could have been a dummy, or mj posing, or a mish mash of mj pics sudperimposed to create image...<br /><br />regarding the michael manipulating to be able to pull off this hoax, you have to realise that he is one of the few people on earth who would be able to do this, with resources and people in the right places, money etc that would enable him to do this.<br /><br />re: illuminati - not even going there in detail. but mj spoke abt these things himself. these are no mere theories posted on MJDHI forum. is just one example that he references.<br /><br />and as for the numerogly - there have been too many incidences for it to me coincidence. its all planned down to the last digit.<br />
    <br /><br />1. A real body makes more sense because not (I believe) everyone is in on the hoax (even though they are involved). One person dying is more practical than thousands of of people and public organizations perpetuating a lie (even if it IS a movie people can't keep their mouths shut). Of course we didn't see the body because we would scrutinize it too much, not because there is no body but because we would correctly know that it wasn't MJ. Keep in mind Katherine said she never saw the body either.<br /><br />2. As I said to Pearl Jr. numerology can be manipulated if to give you what ever answer you wanted. Regardless, I believe that there were insiders within each organization (Sony, Hospital, Paramedics, Coroner's, Hollywood), just not the entire organization. Insiders within each organization performed according to MJ's /numerology. <br /><br />3. Michael talks about media manipulation and the dark/racist side of hollywood and the music industry. If MJ is able to pull this off with a dummy or no body at all and complete allegiance and cooperation from the various organizations, then he's no better than the media officials he demonizes. In fact, it almost validates the haters who say Michael paid off all of the families who slept in his bedroom. That's the core of my reasoning behind the real body theory. I DON'T believe MJ has direct control.
    on 1321549662:
    <br />One person dying is more practical than thousands of of people and public organizations perpetuating a lie (even if it IS a movie people can't keep their mouths shut). <br />
    <br /><br />They do it every day. For every movie ever made. This is Standard Operating Procedure.<br /><br />It has been determined conclusively that a real body wouldn't fool anyone not already in on the hoax so there is little point in using one.<br /><br />Real ER docs are not going to work on a dead person for 1+hour before calling time of death.<br /><br />You know, on second thought, there's little point in going over this again. It's been laid out conclusively by several great minds on this thread more then once already, for many pages and many pages ago. This is the genius of this hoax. You cannot convince someone, each person must find the truth for themselves. This is how the truth is profoundly different from the global power agenda.