TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    At this point I am going to answer a question PureLove asked me many pages back, which I thought would be off topic so I declined to post at that time.<br /><br />How can a movie heal the world? (or something along those lines) and how does the numerology fit in?<br /><br />A movie can heal the world, and is really the only WAY to get the message out to the masses due to our conditioning. Entertainment transcends political, social, and religious boundaries and reaches the people on equal ground. We have been so conditioned by the system that only entertainment reaches us without these filters. TPTB control some of it, and we have seen discussions on that very topic, but not all of it, and it may be the very last fort held against the system.<br /><br />The Illuminati=The Powers That Be. TPTB get their power from the General Public (GenPub)'s collective unawareness.<br /><br />777 and 999 work as spiritual talismans (of sorts) for MJ that he seems to believe are crucial to be intertwined with his life and actions and that adhering to is important for success in his ventures. He seems to believe these numerical talismans allow him to proceed guided by and protected by god. The 7 is his personal spiritual number, and the 9 equals resurrection. <br /><br />666 = TPTB and stands for man's callous disregard for each other due to conditioning by the system (TPTB's divide n conquer mentality, pit us against each other so they can swoop in and "save" us). Adding 333 to that concept = 999 (resurrection).<br /><br />The "movie" addresses and conveys the message to drive public awareness... it will be a public service message "The Media Lies To You!" which would, in theory, destroy TPTB by erroding their pillar of support, ignorance and distraction. This destruction of the media's ivory tower of GenPub trust through awareness and exposure of the ultimate LIE, will work as a domino effect throughout the collective humanity as people's eyes are opened to the truth: MJ is NOT dead, and what you saw was a giant illusion. It was so real... so what else is a Giant Illusion? At that point, ANYTHING you see on TV packaged and delivered to you via the media is suspect. People will never look at the TV and the media the same way again.<br /><br />This would be a HUGE first step towards healing the world, and would put into motion (like V's dominoes) wide spread change at a grassroots level. Awareness=evolution.<br /><br />Still probably off topic, but considering what the discussion has devolved into, it's less of a concern at this point.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1321523512:
    <br />maybe we can make a topic on this forum which contains only actual factual timelines. i don´t think that exists yet because i could not find it.<br /><br />In this topic we can for example point out the time of when the 911 call was made, when the ambulances arrived, when they arrived at the hospital, when the helicopter flew away to the coroners office, when the airport was closed. <br />Maybe that helps us ... just a thought  ;)<br />
    <br />I think ti would be very helpful.
    on 1321550300:
    <br />
    on 1321549662:
    <br />One person dying is more practical than thousands of of people and public organizations perpetuating a lie (even if it IS a movie people can't keep their mouths shut). <br />
    <br /><br />They do it every day. For every movie ever made. This is Standard Operating Procedure.<br /><br />It has been determined conclusively that a real body wouldn't fool anyone not already in on the hoax so there is little point in using one.<br /><br />Real ER docs are not going to work on a dead person for 1+hour before calling time of death.<br /><br />You know, on second thought, there's little point in going over this again. It's been laid out conclusively by several great minds on this thread more then once already, for many pages and many pages ago. This is the genius of this hoax. You cannot convince someone, each person must find the truth for themselves. This is how the truth is profoundly different from the global power agenda.<br />
    <br /><br />I think a real body would fool the paramedics and even UCLA doctors. After all they all said the patient was dead when they arrived there or on arrival at the hospital. Of course it wouldn't fool the coroner.
    Thought without logic is not conducive to our present goal.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1321550300:
    <br /> This is the genius of this hoax. You cannot convince someone, each person must find the truth for themselves. This is how the truth is profoundly different from the global power agenda.<br />
    <br /><br />Well said...couldn't agree more.<br /><br />I've been re-looking at some of Ben's 'interviews' about 'that day'...and came across this one.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Towards the end of the vid (around 2:17), we see footage of the ambulance at UCLA...first from the left, then the right.  Couple things...<br /><br />1) we first see the cam shot from the left and we can see Alvarez 'supposedly' trying to stop them from filming.  The next shot is from the right and we can see the bodyguard taking his jacket off.  ASSuming that this is the same guy holding his jacket up in the picture .gif....then we could also assume that he must have taken it off while everyone was STILL in the ambulance (i.e. the jacket is already off while the stretcher is being wheeled into UCLA).<br /><br />Considering it was 'supposedly' a life and death situation, isn't it 'odd' that the ambulance doors weren't flung open THE second they arrived at the hospital? The guy had time to take his jacket off and it doesn't look like he was doing it in a big hurry.  What were they doing in the ambulance??<br /><br />Does this mean anything?  I have no clue.  Maybe someone else can make sense of it.<br /><br />2)  We could say they stopped filming from the left because of Alvarez (although I wouldn't base too much on that)...but clearly there is no one trying to stop them from the right side.  Maybe I've just missed it, but is there live footage of the stretcher being wheeled into UCLA (vid not pics)?  Paps usually don't stop filming until the 'deed is done' and even then, most of them keep filming on the off-chance of 'catching' something/someone on film.  If there is no vid of the stretcher, then why did they stop filming when they did?  Makes no sense considering they found it 'important' to film the back of the ambulance the whole way to the hospital...but then they get there and stop filming right before the stretcher is brought out  :?<br /><br />Again, not sure what to make of this if anything....and these points have probably already been discussed in the past.  I just haven't come across a 'logical' explanation for either...most likely cause there isn't one (unless, of course, there is a vid of the stretcher that I've missed...then at least point #2 would be settled).<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />
    Oh well, isn't that interesting BeTheChange, Ben's crew was responsible for getting the video from the right side as well. I didn't know that.<br /><br />So Ben's crew captured it all.<br /><br />Solves the problem of WHY MJ would be sitting up on the stretcher with unauthorized media members around. No problem now. Go ahead n sit up, MJ. Might as well dance on top of the ambulance while you're at it. No one will believe what they see anyway (that's obvious). The TV says MJ is dead... so none of this can possibly be real because the TV knows ALLLLLLLLLL.<br /><br />Puke.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I see we're still divided....<br /><br /><br />.......just checkin' in <br /><br /><br />knitting.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1321543002:
    <br />I hate getting old..because I absolutely do not see anyone on that stretcher.  <br />Maybe we have a freeze frame on where I can see him??<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Here you go....<br /><br />ipnz3r.jpg<br /><br />1rx3sj.jpg<br /><br /><br />This last one is a mystery man coming out of the ambulance<br /><br />v46l9h.jpg<br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1321506658:
    <br />TS, lurking the thread is like this:<br /><br /> bangbang bangbang WTF?? WTF?? /woohoo/ /cook/ /cook/ lolol/ WTF?? bangbang bangbang crash/ crash/ crash/ :shock: :? :roll: /bravo/ /cook/ mj_bad/  lolol/<br /><br />And while he is doing all that, he goes like this:<br /><br />Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br /> /toldya/<br /><br />Because he will torture us until the time is right-thirty. In the meanwhile, we go like this:<br /><br /> /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /white flag/ bangbang bangbang bangbang crash/ errrr bounce/ bounce/ argue/ argue/ suspicious// pale/ OMG! WTF??<br /><br />And while doing that, we go like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWuPpDQ-fKPg-7Xa4OmvBk0lAcbGQQsN88kYg8SscTekOu1nxKA<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br />spring-crazy-cats-21243761.jpg<br /><br />BUT!<br /><br />th_lolcatsdotcomhhm5f4skf7r69xwy.jpg<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />@Souza, you crack me up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the Laugh, some Comic relief is always welcome in "my" world! <br /><br />@TS, you are a "Wascally, Wabbit", always creating D.R.A.M.A lolol/.....But you know that I LOVE You!  :mrgreen:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Is that guy actually coming OUT of the ambulance, or is he maybe coming into view from BEHIND it, and the man with the jacket is trying to shield his view?
    on 1321553299:
    <br />Oh well, isn't that interesting BeTheChange, Ben's crew was responsible for getting the video from the right side as well. I didn't know that.<br /><br />So Ben's crew captured it all.<br /><br />Solves the problem of WHY MJ would be sitting up on the stretcher with unauthorized media members around. No problem now. Go ahead n sit up, MJ. Might as well dance on top of the ambulance while you're at it. No one will believe what they see anyway (that's obvious). The TV says MJ is dead... so none of this can possibly be real because the TV knows ALLLLLLLLLL.<br /><br />Puke.
    <br /><br />LOL @ the bolded part.  <br /><br />I must have missed the 'significance' of who filmed from the right side  :?...I'll have to go back and read some posts cause I'm confused (nothing new there).<br /><br />I have always thought that it was Ben and his crew...and ONLY Ben and his crew...that filmed/took pics 'that day' and 'the other day' lol.  THAT is what keeps throwing me off.  I've searched and searched for ANY other news broadcasts that 'captured' the ambulance arriving at UCLA and I haven't found anything.  In fact, I found one that reports the ambulance got there between 12:30 and 1pm....but even they said it's speculation because no one saw the ambulance arrive.<br /><br />Considering the ONLY footage we do have to go on is Ben's...i.e. they are The Source, so to speak, of what we are basing 'truth' on...and KNOWING Ben was responsible for a 'staged' ambulance photo...I don't think it's a clear-cut choice as to whether or not an ambulance left Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25th.  It makes 'sense' that there would've been...but we can not base it on what we've seen because we are 'trusting' a source that has proven to have 'lied' about other footage.  Does that make sense? lol<br /><br />Also, it may be nothing at all...but in the vid I posted, Ben talks about there only being 2 fans and 2 'autograph collectors' outside Carolwood 'that day' (he never says June 25th lol)...and he also says that there were many days where there was 20+ fans outside Carolwood.  Interesting (and convenient) that on June 25th, there was only 4 people out there.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1321551324:
    <br />At this point I am going to answer a question PureLove asked me many pages back, which I thought would be off topic so I declined to post at that time.<br /><br />How can a movie heal the world? (or something along those lines) and how does the numerology fit in?<br /><br />A movie can heal the world, and is really the only WAY to get the message out to the masses due to our conditioning. Entertainment transcends political, social, and religious boundaries and reaches the people on equal ground. We have been so conditioned by the system that only entertainment reaches us without these filters. TPTB control some of it, and we have seen discussions on that very topic, but not all of it, and it may be the very last fort held against the system.<br /><br />The Illuminati=The Powers That Be. TPTB get their power from the General Public (GenPub)'s collective unawareness.<br /><br />777 and 999 work as spiritual talismans (of sorts) for MJ that he seems to believe are crucial to be intertwined with his life and actions and that adhering to is important for success in his ventures. He seems to believe these numerical talismans allow him to proceed guided by and protected by god. The 7 is his personal spiritual number, and the 9 equals resurrection. <br /><br />666 = TPTB and stands for man's callous disregard for each other due to conditioning by the system (TPTB's divide n conquer mentality, pit us against each other so they can swoop in and "save" us). Adding 333 to that concept = 999 (resurrection).<br /><br />The "movie" addresses and conveys the message to drive public awareness... it will be a public service message "The Media Lies To You!" which would, in theory, destroy TPTB by erroding their pillar of support, ignorance and distraction. This destruction of the media's ivory tower of GenPub trust through awareness and exposure of the ultimate LIE, will work as a domino effect throughout the collective humanity as people's eyes are opened to the truth: MJ is NOT dead, and what you saw was a giant illusion. It was so real... so what else is a Giant Illusion? At that point, ANYTHING you see on TV packaged and delivered to you via the media is suspect. People will never look at the TV and the media the same way again.<br /><br />This would be a HUGE first step towards healing the world, and would put into motion (like V's dominoes) wide spread change at a grassroots level. Awareness=evolution.<br /><br />Still probably off topic, but considering what the discussion has devolved into, it's less of a concern at this point.<br />
    <br /><br />GREAT Post Bec!!!! Sadly, most still won't understand...But, in time they will. Thanks for laying it out there! <br />Sending you Blessings LOVE and LIGHT!!!!
    *edit
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
      If there were only few people outside MJ house on that day, as Ben says, then I have two questions:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />-[size=7pt]      [/size]who made the one and only video that has been floating around <br />-[size=7pt]      [/size]and, what is more important to know, who made the video and photo with both Ben and Chris on it (the one I have just posted in here)<br /><br />Slide1.jpg<br /><br /> <br />I have some sneaking suspicion who it might have been :mrgreen:
    on 1321557021:
    <br />
    on 1321555012:
    <br />Is that guy actually coming OUT of the ambulance, or is he maybe coming into view from BEHIND it, and the man with the jacket is trying to shield his view?<br />
    <br /><br />The white part of his coat passes directly through the window of the ambulance...he's coming from inside it.<br />
    <br /><br />Considering the doors are standing open, the only conclusion that you can draw from this is that the object is behind that door... which it is. You cannot derive conclusively that the object is emerging from the ambulance from this information.
    on 1321557521:
    <br />
    on 1321557021:
    <br />
    on 1321555012:
    <br />Is that guy actually coming OUT of the ambulance, or is he maybe coming into view from BEHIND it, and the man with the jacket is trying to shield his view?<br />
    <br /><br />The white part of his coat passes directly through the window of the ambulance...he's coming from inside it.<br />
    <br /><br />Considering the doors are standing open, the only conclusion that you can draw from this is that the object is behind that door... which it is. You cannot derive conclusively that the object is emerging from the ambulance from this information.<br />
    <br /><br />I know, after I looked at it again, it's inconclusive...that's why I edited my post.<br /><br />...you grabbed it before I could delete it  :lol:
    on 1321551324:
    <br />This destruction of the media's ivory tower of GenPub trust through awareness and exposure of the ultimate LIE, will work as a domino effect throughout the collective humanity as people's eyes are opened to the truth: MJ is NOT dead, and what you saw was a giant illusion. It was so real... so what else is a Giant Illusion? At that point, ANYTHING you see on TV packaged and delivered to you via the media is suspect. People will never look at the TV and the media the same way again.<br />
    <br /><br />Great post overall bec!  I quoted this paragraph and specifically bolded the last two sentences because I believe that THIS is one of the reasons why WE are here.  I'm sure there's a few reasons but it makes sense to me that Mike would want to 'test' the waters and/or the 'temperature' as the plan unfolds.  What better way than to have a 'test group'?<br /><br />Based on everything we have learned in the past 2+ years, who still believes everything they see on TV?  But it extends even beyond that...we no longer just don't believe it, we take it a few steps further and research, investigate, and draw our OWN conclusions as to what is being presented to us.  <br /><br />I believe that our 'comments' on the forum are being watched and very closely....not so much to 'test' us (which no matter how you look at it, we would be 'tested' as well)...but to 'test' the plan.  Is it working?  Has the 'guidance' been proper/enough/appropriate to achieve the desired result (which is awareness)?  The 'test' goes both ways IMO.<br /><br />If beLIEvers are still falling into the trap of believing everything they see (which would be very evident in our comments to an 'observer')...and we are the 'test group'....then what effect will the message have on the masses?  <br /><br />I do think we've come a LONG way from where we were 2 years ago...heck, even from where we were a month ago...and it will continue that way.  We can only guess at what MJ's 'expectations' are (i.e. how far along WE should be) before the next 'phase' begins and the 'message' is brought to the masses.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />P.S. The first sentence of the bolded part...IMO, includes anything and everything we've seen and heard from Ben.
  • on 1321501316:
    <br />
    on 1321499630:
    <br />
    on 1321495964:
    <br />
    on 1321461610:
    <br />ucla03650.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> afraid/ HOLY--!<br />THAT'S the scene I was talking about! Either here, or there or some other thread... I'm lost now. XD<br /><br /><br /><br />But is that not amazing?<br />How can non-believers explain this? Who's that, WHY does he need to be covered with a coat?<br />And why, covered up in such a... MJ w/bodyguard-ish fashion?<br /><br /><br />So clever, too, because anyone can miss this...<br /><br /><br /><br /> :idea:<br />
    <br /><br />Call me crazy......but, if Michael is in this scene, I think he just might be the paramedic wheeling the gurney in....the one with darker hair and sort of slouched inward.  Something about his walk, his "posterior " :oops: I wrote this once before....I can't believe I am writing it again, I am ten shades of red right now  :lol:  Sooo.....that's what I think on this picture.....it's too obvious otherwise for me.  But, Michael wheeling himself in, that I'd buy.<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />OMG...I was literally just writing the exact same thing as you Wishingstar!! "If" I had to pick, I'd say that MJ would be that ambulance guy also..notice how the bodyguard steps in front of him fast, to cause a distraction, making you believe that he is trying to hide the guy coming out of the ambulance! MJ "Hiding in Plain sight", would be my guess.<br /><br />Although to me this is "irrelevant" in the BIG Picture...JMO though.<br /><br />Blessings and LOVE to all!!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]First of all a big THANKS to Souza for the comedy relief![/size]  /bravo/<br />Second; I'm as crazy as you guys... Yes we have discussed all three people.  Gurney Guy, Peri-medic Guy in blue & The guy jumping out of the ambo. It's truly a shell game. So I'm thinking it's just like TII; THREE MJ's, Decoys?...just for fun to really mess with us? Sitings sitings everywhere..."two places at the same time".  As Paula-C posted from TS:<br /><br />I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital.  And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow.  What would be the point?<br /><br />Based on the planned timing of the hoax, we should now be able to see very plainly that the living MJ body double theory doesn’t work.  There is no chance that a living double just happened to die on the right year, the right day, and the right hour.<br /><br />This leaves us with three possibilities.  <br />*There was no body at all, which would require quite a few people to be “in on it”.  <br />*There was a dummy, not a real human; this reduces the number of people “in on it”, and also makes it easy to duplicate the looks of MJ (but paramedics would need to be “in on it”, because they would not be fooled by a dummy). <br />* Or there was a real human corpse, which had recently died.  In fact, at different times and places, there could’ve been more than one corpse and/or dummy used as needed.<br /><br />Considering the corpse possibility: do you remember anything about the room being heated extra warm—in the summer of all times {http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/26/jackson-time-of-death-a-mystery/}?  Maybe the room was heated to make the corpse feel warm, like it had just died.  And do you remember the paramedics saying that MJ had been dead for more than an hour before they arrived—and also that they did not realize it was MJ, and thought it looked like an old man?  {http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/paramedics-jackson-dead-when-we-arrived/; http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/; http://http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-the-911-call/}<br /><br />OK. So what if MJ used a combination of number three along with his decoys on Live Action Day?  This would explain multiple sightings (Vans, ambo, ER), differences in body shapes while moving said "body/bodies", distractions, "moving" bodies in helicopter, ...redirection?  Illusion.  Just  /overreacting/ thinking out loud chasing my tail again... 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    yes,  illusion that is the answer
    on 1321558650:
    <br />
    on 1321551324:
    <br />This destruction of the media's ivory tower of GenPub trust through awareness and exposure of the ultimate LIE, will work as a domino effect throughout the collective humanity as people's eyes are opened to the truth: MJ is NOT dead, and what you saw was a giant illusion. It was so real... so what else is a Giant Illusion? At that point, ANYTHING you see on TV packaged and delivered to you via the media is suspect. People will never look at the TV and the media the same way again.<br />
    <br /><br />Great post overall bec!  I quoted this paragraph and specifically bolded the last two sentences because I believe that THIS is one of the reasons why WE are here.  I'm sure there's a few reasons but it makes sense to me that Mike would want to 'test' the waters and/or the 'temperature' as the plan unfolds.  What better way than to have a 'test group'?<br /><br />Based on everything we have learned in the past 2+ years, who still believes everything they see on TV?  But it extends even beyond that...we no longer just don't believe it, we take it a few steps further and research, investigate, and draw our OWN conclusions as to what is being presented to us.  <br /><br />I believe that our 'comments' on the forum are being watched and very closely....not so much to 'test' us (which no matter how you look at it, we would be 'tested' as well)...but to 'test' the plan.  Is it working?  Has the 'guidance' been proper/enough/appropriate to achieve the desired result (which is awareness)?  The 'test' goes both ways IMO.<br /><br />If beLIEvers are still falling into the trap of believing everything they see (which would be very evident in our comments to an 'observer')...and we are the 'test group'....then what effect will the message have on the masses?  <br /><br />I do think we've come a LONG way from where we were 2 years ago...heck, even from where we were a month ago...and it will continue that way.  We can only guess at what MJ's 'expectations' are (i.e. how far along WE should be) before the next 'phase' begins and the 'message' is brought to the masses.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />P.S. The first sentence of the bolded part...IMO, includes anything and everything we've seen and heard from Ben.<br />
    <br /><br />@Bethechange...another great post! "Thank you".<br /><br />There are so many "layers" to this hoax, and there are many different paths to choose from, but there is only one ultimate "TRUTH" in the end/Beginning...It's all for LOVE!
    @MissTrinity I just wanted to say that only one of the paramedics said he didn't recognize MJ, the other testified during the trial he recognized MJ immediately.  WTF??<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1321550300:
    <br />You know, on second thought, there's little point in going over this again. It's been laid out conclusively by several great minds on this thread more then once already, for many pages and many pages ago. This is the genius of this hoax. You cannot convince someone, each person must find the truth for themselves. This is how the truth is profoundly different from the global power agenda.<br />
    <br /><br />@ bec - so true. just wanted to say that i loved this post...  bearhug
    I just wanted to share this rare interview with Marlon Brando. Some will totally understand and some may not, but for myself I totally understood Mr.Brando's message! I can see why Michael truly enjoyed Marlon Brando's company!<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1321554395:
    <br />
    on 1321543002:
    <br />I hate getting old..because I absolutely do not see anyone on that stretcher.  <br />Maybe we have a freeze frame on where I can see him??<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Here you go....<br /><br />ipnz3r.jpg<br /><br />1rx3sj.jpg<br /><br /><br />This last one is a mystery man coming out of the ambulance<br /><br />v46l9h.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Merci ;)  ♥
    We could be chasing butterflies all day trying to figure this out!<br /><br />                        chase.gif<br /><br /><br />Bottom line....something was wrapped in that sheet!<br /><br /><br />...but does it really affect the end result?<br /><br />