TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1321461610:
    <br />ucla03650.gif<br />
    <br /><br />OK there is a head there that seems to be attached to a body sitting on the stretcher and there looks like the person who owns both that head and that body is lying down on the stretcher BUT couldn't it be that person is just walking on his own feet next to the stretcher and not being on the stretcher and MAYBE what we see as lying down is just a lean forward of that person because they were in a hurry??<br /><br />Of course I've noticed that person seems to look like MJ BUT it could be an optical illusion OR an MJ double.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I wonder, if that is suppose to be Michael on the stretcher, how do we believe it's Michael coming out/around the ambulance also?  <br />He can't be both of those people....
    So in the area under that head it should be only 2 pair of legs but unfortunately I think I see 3 pairs of legs so it might be that head belongs to someone who's walking next to the stretcher, but on the other side of it.
    on 1321567499:
    <br />I wonder, if that is suppose to be Michael on the stretcher, how do we believe it's Michael coming out/around the ambulance also?  <br />He can't be both of those people....<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe none of them is Michael.Maybe Michael was either at the airport. Or maybe he was on the stretcher, as dead as he could be or just siting quiet down there. Lots of options to choose from damn it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    If we believe it's Michael on the stretcher (and not even playing dead to top it all  :lol:) then we assume that there was no one at UCLA that day right? <br /><br />
    on 1321566909:
    <br />We could be chasing butterflies all day trying to figure this out!<br /><br />                        chase.gif<br /><br /><br />Bottom line....something was wrapped in that sheet!<br /><br /><br />...but does it really affect the end result?<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't want to sound presumptuous but honestly my theory is the best :lol:  :mrgreen: ... if we say it's all for diversion and FBI is involved then you can pretty much put anything on that stretcher and no one would question.  geek/<br /><br />Yes we might as well try to chase butterflies. :P
    on 1321568172:
    <br />If we believe it's Michael on the stretcher (and not even playing dead to top it all  :lol:) then we assume that there was no one at UCLA that day right? <br /><br />
    <br /><br />So why were they so frantic to push an EMPTY stretcher into the hospital?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321567499:
    <br />I wonder, if that is suppose to be Michael on the stretcher, how do we believe it's Michael coming out/around the ambulance also?  <br />He can't be both of those people....<br />
    <br /><br />Or he might be Neither....could just be a diversion... :lol:<br /><br /><br />Pictures and Video can be manipulated....photographer.gif<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1321569348:
    <br />
    on 1321568172:
    <br />If we believe it's Michael on the stretcher (and not even playing dead to top it all  :lol:) then we assume that there was no one at UCLA that day right? <br /><br />
    <br /><br />So why were they so frantic to push an EMPTY stretcher into the hospital? <br />
    <br /><br />My point is that the person on the stretcher could easily be recognized by someone working at UCLA even if they hurry. Actually I am puzzled by this sequence I don't know what to make of it.
    Ok it is late and my eyes hurt.<br /><br />TS see you in the morning OK?<br /><br />(because it is the time for you to [move][glow=red,2,300]POST[/glow][/move] bow/ bow/ bow/ )
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321545817:
    <br />TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder<br /><br />[size=14pt]I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital.  And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow.  What would be the point?[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for reminding this one Paula. This sounds very logical to me. Why would he risk to be seen alive at the hospital or inside the ambulance? Alive MJ theory doesn't sound plausible to me.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Bec, Purelove quoted the same post I was referring to. Yes, you did in fact refer to people as "distraction agents" and more, but you can re-read your own post;  I'm not interested in taking up more space and time on this subject. Maybe you didn't intend for it to be offensive, but it was.<br /><br />As for the theory, Paula-c quoted TS' update 4, which pretty much gives us the answer. Any theory doesn't make a difference in the end anyway.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1321566909:
    <br />We could be chasing butterflies all day trying to figure this out!<br /><br />                        chase.gif<br /><br /><br />Bottom line....something was wrapped in that sheet!<br /><br /><br />...but does it really affect the end result?<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Answer: MY MaJic 8 Ball says...."NO WAY JOSE"! :mrgreen:<br /><br />Sending you lots of LOVE!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    BeTheChange<br />
    [size=9pt]I believe that our 'comments' on the forum are being watched and very closely....not so much to 'test' us (which no matter how you look at it, we would be 'tested' as well)...but to 'test' the plan.  Is it working?  Has the 'guidance' been proper/enough/appropriate to achieve the desired result (which is awareness)?  The 'test' goes both ways IMO.[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> If beLIEvers are still falling into the trap of believing everything they see (which would be very evident in our comments to an 'observer')...and we are the 'test group'....then what effect will the message have on the masses? [/size]
    <br /><br />And TS tests us as well, so how should be take his statements?  Even Front says we should only believe as we individually research and interpret facts.  It's so much easier when we have an anchor, like a North Star that we can completely base everything on, that's unflinching truth.<br /><br />Mjj4ever777, I know it was off topic  but I rather enjoyed listening to some of the Marlon Brando videos. He's very smart, funny, a flirt, warm, modest and speaking fluently in German and French. I agree no wonder MJ loved being with him! Thanks!<br /><br />[size=9pt]I would say then that again TS was toying with us when he spoke emphatically about which theories should be tossed, and meanwhile they probably shouldn’t be. If NPG are indeed the only ones filming at Carolwood and UCLA, then it is still entirely possible that filming took place on the “other day” or even more, to get the difficult hoaxy shots.  Since when do movies get shot in a day—Never! So the MJ sitting up on the stretcher could be him or a double, but filmed on another day, or even photoshopped in. Illusion, so perhaps it's hardly proving anything.  We know that MJ's alive--bottom line, but after that a thousand illusions and possibilities.[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]Grace had mentioned a while back about the Murray-looking guy being in a white shirt with dark suit in another short clip of behind the ambulance.[/size]<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQx5g5lwAE&feature=player_embedded<br /><br />In the UCLA video being discussed above, I noticed right before the security guard puts up his hand to the NPG guy that this tall guy in a gray suit walks by and also looks like Murray???  So many decoys?<br /><br />greysuit.jpg
  • sonson Posts: 182
    on 1321550300:
    <br />
    on 1321549662:
    <br />One person dying is more practical than thousands of of people and public organizations perpetuating a lie (even if it IS a movie people can't keep their mouths shut). <br />
    <br /><br />They do it every day. For every movie ever made. This is Standard Operating Procedure.<br /><br />It has been determined conclusively that a real body wouldn't fool anyone not already in on the hoax so there is little point in using one.<br /><br />Real ER docs are not going to work on a dead person for 1+hour before calling time of death.<br /><br />You know, on second thought, there's little point in going over this again. It's been laid out conclusively by several great minds on this thread more then once already, for many pages and many pages ago. This is the genius of this hoax. You cannot convince someone, each person must find the truth for themselves. This is how the truth is profoundly different from the global power agenda.<br />
    <br /><br />Why am I treated like a "non-believer" because I believe a body was used? As long as I believe he faked his death what does it matter? Nothing is really conclusive in this whole experience so we need to discover what makes sense to ourselves. But in order to do that we need to take a break from "fan mode" and view thing from a realistic perspective. Michael wasn't beloved by everyone, he needed something tangible to satisfy those who he couldn't bring to his side (ie: a real corpse). Non-believers/non-fans could possibly be convinced by an impersonator's corpse or a corpse that was dressed up like to look like him. If I'm not mistaken the autopsy mentioned things like surgical scars on the ears for example, I think we can be certain that MJ wouldn't get surgery on his ears but someone trying to look like him might.
  • on 1321570202:
    <br />
    on 1321545817:
    <br />TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder<br /><br />[size=14pt]I think we already have a huge clue from Jermaine, telling us that MJ went to the “airport”—NOT the hospital.  And in fact, it would’ve been very risky and unnecessary for him to ride alive in the ambulance to UCLA, and then go into UCLA where he could be easily recognized (and hard to play dead), and then try to escape somehow.  What would be the point?[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for reminding this one Paula. This sounds very logical to me. Why would he risk to be seen alive at the hospital or inside the ambulance? Alive MJ theory doesn't sound plausible to me.<br />
    <br /><br />i am in agreeance. i think no body (dead or alive) dummy and mj wasnt even there.<br /><br />but this is IMO for me as to what i am choosing to believe - not saying it is what happened. coz really, none of us can be sure... but for me i need to choose something to believe, even though there is lots of ambiguity. sitting with a theory is a coping strategy. even though i cant be 100% sure of my choice. i wouldnt be able to be 100% of either choice, but feel most comfortable (personally) with this one...<br /><br />funny though. its only one small aspect of the whole DH and coming to a personal conlusion about one mere detail amongst lost of perfectly planned and manipulated events in the scheme of things. (which granted is a huge detail, because it could mean that mr michael jackson wasnt even at UCLA dead or alive on 25.6.09 yet the whole world is reporting / talking abt it, which would be ironic - understatement to say the least) .... <br /><br />@TS... come out come out, where ever you are.....<br /><br />eye.png
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1321570202:
    <br />
    on 1321545817:
    <br /><br />Thank you for reminding this one Paula. This sounds very logical to me. Why would he risk to be seen alive at the hospital or inside the ambulance? Alive MJ theory doesn't sound plausible to me.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that it sounds logical but I believe this could very well be one of the false theories that TS said he would support.  Why would he basically tell us that's what happened that long ago if we're "supposed" to figure it out? Not that we will figure it all out but at least eliminate some possibilities.  I'm with the Michael-was-there-that-day theory and if he risked being seen alive, I think he did it on purpose so that he could have, as an example, that sitting up on the stretcher gif.  It's just another way to stick it to the media by being there and (almost) blatantly showing that he is very much alive.  Hoaxing your death is a risk no matter how you look at it but Michael had the advantage of being surrounded by his people and the media running with the death story.  The "TMZ said he died so it must be true" mentality is where the majority of our society is at.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1321571089:
    <br />
    on 1321550300:
    <br />
    on 1321549662:
    <br />One person dying is more practical than thousands of of people and public organizations perpetuating a lie (even if it IS a movie people can't keep their mouths shut). <br />
    <br /><br />They do it every day. For every movie ever made. This is Standard Operating Procedure.<br /><br />It has been determined conclusively that a real body wouldn't fool anyone not already in on the hoax so there is little point in using one.<br /><br />Real ER docs are not going to work on a dead person for 1+hour before calling time of death.<br /><br />You know, on second thought, there's little point in going over this again. It's been laid out conclusively by several great minds on this thread more then once already, for many pages and many pages ago. This is the genius of this hoax. You cannot convince someone, each person must find the truth for themselves. This is how the truth is profoundly different from the global power agenda.<br />
    <br /><br />Why am I treated like a "non-believer" because I believe a body was used? As long as I believe he faked his death what does it matter? Nothing is really conclusive in this whole experience so we need to discover what makes sense to ourselves. But in order to do that we need to take a break from "fan mode" and view thing from a realistic perspective. Michael wasn't beloved by everyone, he needed something tangible to satisfy those who he couldn't bring to his side (ie: a real corpse). Non-believers/non-fans could possibly be convinced by an impersonator's corpse or a corpse that was dressed up like to look like him. If I'm not mistaken the autopsy mentioned things like surgical scars on the ears for example, I think we can be certain that MJ wouldn't get surgery on his ears but someone trying to look like him might.<br />
    <br /><br />"I" think that we all arrive at our own conclusions and that by dismissing others is not showing love.  NO one knows who is right and to struggle to be THE right one is just not love.  I think you were hurt SON, and I understand as do others.  You will have to harden your heart as you stay here..and just remember that YOU could be right as well as anyone else, and we won't know, til we know, if we ever know ;)<br /><br />Also, Michael "could have" had those scars behind his ears, if he has plastic surgery...like in a face lift.  I know Arnie sure talks a lot about restoring Michael's face from damage done by Steven Hoefflin.  And we know he was in and out of Arnie's a lot in May and June, so could be...that also would account for "some" Demerol... because that'd be surgery.  JMO...  but anyhow...hang in there ;)
  • on 1321571452:
    <br />
    on 1321570202:
    <br />
    on 1321545817:
    <br />It's just another way to stick it to the media by being there and (almost) blatantly showing that he is very much alive.  Hoaxing your death is a risk no matter how you look at it but Michael had the advantage of being surrounded by his people and the media running with the death story.  The "TMZ said he died so it must be true" mentality is where the majority of our society is at.<br />
    <br /><br />damn it andrea, you had to play devlis advocate....  lolol/ true being at UCLA alive sort of pokes fun at them (media and its subjects) and in addition makes them look foolish.  <br /><br />but i gotta pick a theory and stick with it. so have to refrain from agreeing (for my own mental sanity) but what you say is completely possible. (providing that the visual was actually captured on the date and not prior to)
  • sonson Posts: 182
    on 1321571798:
    <br />
    on 1321571089:
    <br />
    on 1321550300:
    <br />
    on 1321549662:
    <br /><br />Why am I treated like a "non-believer" because I believe a body was used? As long as I believe he faked his death what does it matter? Nothing is really conclusive in this whole experience so we need to discover what makes sense to ourselves. But in order to do that we need to take a break from "fan mode" and view thing from a realistic perspective. Michael wasn't beloved by everyone, he needed something tangible to satisfy those who he couldn't bring to his side (ie: a real corpse). Non-believers/non-fans could possibly be convinced by an impersonator's corpse or a corpse that was dressed up like to look like him. If I'm not mistaken the autopsy mentioned things like surgical scars on the ears for example, I think we can be certain that MJ wouldn't get surgery on his ears but someone trying to look like him might.<br />
    <br /><br />"I" think that we all arrive at our own conclusions and that by dismissing others is not showing love.  NO one knows who is right and to struggle to be THE right one is just not love.  I think you were hurt SON, and I understand as do others.  You will have to harden your heart as you stay here..and just remember that YOU could be right as well as anyone else, and we won't know, til we know, if we ever know ;)<br /><br />Also, Michael "could have" had those scars behind his ears, if he has plastic surgery...like in a face lift.  I know Arnie sure talks a lot about restoring Michael's face from damage done by Steven Hoefflin.  And we know he was in and out of Arnie's a lot in May and June, so could be...that also would account for "some" Demerol... because that'd be surgery.  JMO...  but anyhow...hang in there ;)<br />
    <br /><br />My feelings aren't hurt but I appreciate your concern :)<br /><br />As far as the reconstruction goes, maybe the person who was being worked on by Klein was the impersonator. After all he did leave the place wearing the shades and surgical mask.
    on 1321551324:
    <br />At this point I am going to answer a question PureLove asked me many pages back, which I thought would be off topic so I declined to post at that time.<br /><br />How can a movie heal the world? (or something along those lines) and how does the numerology fit in?<br /><br />A movie can heal the world, and is really the only WAY to get the message out to the masses due to our conditioning. Entertainment transcends political, social, and religious boundaries and reaches the people on equal ground. We have been so conditioned by the system that only entertainment reaches us without these filters. TPTB control some of it, and we have seen discussions on that very topic, but not all of it, and it may be the very last fort held against the system.<br /><br />The Illuminati=The Powers That Be. TPTB get their power from the General Public (GenPub)'s collective unawareness.<br /><br />777 and 999 work as spiritual talismans (of sorts) for MJ that he seems to believe are crucial to be intertwined with his life and actions and that adhering to is important for success in his ventures. He seems to believe these numerical talismans allow him to proceed guided by and protected by god. The 7 is his personal spiritual number, and the 9 equals resurrection. <br /><br />666 = TPTB and stands for man's callous disregard for each other due to conditioning by the system (TPTB's divide n conquer mentality, pit us against each other so they can swoop in and "save" us). Adding 333 to that concept = 999 (resurrection).<br /><br />The "movie" addresses and conveys the message to drive public awareness... it will be a public service message "The Media Lies To You!" which would, in theory, destroy TPTB by erroding their pillar of support, ignorance and distraction. This destruction of the media's ivory tower of GenPub trust through awareness and exposure of the ultimate LIE, will work as a domino effect throughout the collective humanity as people's eyes are opened to the truth: MJ is NOT dead, and what you saw was a giant illusion. It was so real... so what else is a Giant Illusion? At that point, ANYTHING you see on TV packaged and delivered to you via the media is suspect. People will never look at the TV and the media the same way again.<br /><br />This would be a HUGE first step towards healing the world, and would put into motion (like V's dominoes) wide spread change at a grassroots level. Awareness=evolution.<br /><br />Still probably off topic, but considering what the discussion has devolved into, it's less of a concern at this point.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, do you believe illuminati, TPTB etc? I thought that I saw you wrote you didn't believe it but I may be wrong. Sorry if I'm wrong, just wanted to learn. <br /><br />So you say, Michael used the numerology just as a talisman? And using 9 9 9 was just about the resurrection and not about making 6 6 6 upside down? I see your point but then why would TS write all about making illuminati upside down, making 666 upside down and make it 999? <br /><br />
    The "movie" addresses and conveys the message to drive public awareness...
    <br /><br />And that's exactly what I was trying to say. This is NOT only a movie but also an Awakening message. You can say; a game, an awakening message within a movie but to me this makes there're several reasons for the hoax. Not just for entertainment purposes like a random movie.<br /><br />I still believe Michael was under threat and his trials were real and this hoax is also a part of it which is also a TAKE OVER plan. TS' explanations about making 666 upside down, the numerology part of the hoax fits perfectly with the hoax scenario in my mind. It's not only because TS explained it to us like that, but I was also thinking the same before I found out about TS, and TS started to make his posts. I always thought the most important reason of the hoax is for threat issues and to awake the public about what's really going on. You become a bigger target when you become a big star, and I do not know anyone who is a bigger entertainer than Michael. So, threats to him would be inevitable. They wanted to ruin his career and destroy all his life with those child molestation allegations. And now it is HIS turn!<br /><br />So, I can say that I partly agree and partly disagree with you about the WHYs and HOWs of the hoax. I love reading your posts as they're brilliant, and have a big respect to you becminion.  bearhug
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1321568172:
    on 1321566909:
    <br /><br />I don't want to sound presumptuous but honestly my theory is the best :lol:  :mrgreen: ... if we say it's all for diversion and FBI is involved then you can pretty much put anything on that stretcher and no one would question.  geek/<br /><br />Yes we might as well try to chase butterflies. :P<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I think equal
    on 1321571452:
    <br />
    on 1321570202:
    <br />
    on 1321545817:
    <br /><br />I agree that it sounds logical but[size=18pt] I believe this could very well be one of the false theories that TS said he would support. [/size] Why would he basically tell us that's what happened that long ago if we're "supposed" to figure it out? Not that we will figure it all out but at least eliminate some possibilities.  I'm with the Michael-was-there-that-day theory and if he risked being seen alive, I think he did it on purpose so that he could have, as an example, that sitting up on the stretcher gif.  It's just another way to stick it to the media by being there and (almost) blatantly showing that he is very much alive.  Hoaxing your death is a risk no matter how you look at it but Michael had the advantage of being surrounded by his people and the media running with the death story.  The "TMZ said he died so it must be true" mentality is where the majority of our society is at.<br />
    <br /><br />I get your point very well Andrea babes and I'm so so surprised to see that we disagree about something in this hoax journey. :lol: <br /><br />Just wanted to remind that TS wrote this in one of his Updates. When he was making his updates, he never wrote about he would be supporting wrong theories. So, I'm not sure if we could apply his "I'll be supporting wrong theories" words here, on his update which he had made months before he wrote about supporting wrong theories.
  • on 1321571089:
    <br />If I'm not mistaken the autopsy mentioned things like surgical scars on the ears for example, I think we can be certain that MJ wouldn't get surgery on his ears but someone trying to look like him might.<br />
    <br /><br />personally son, though you do make some interesting points about michael not having everyone on his side, you and i have to agree to disagree. i certainly dont judge you for your belief if body theory, it personally just doesnt work for me. i actually love everyone here. i really do. despite that there are so many people with opposing opinions. again, i will gladly admit that theories i am choosing to go by may potentially be wrong, and thats ok. i dont mind being wrong. being wrong is not always a bad thing. and when mj bams and details are revealed, i dont need to be able to say, "yep, thats what i was saying all along. i was right" because it really doesnt matter about the details (for me personally) as long as mj is alive. IMO, mj's vision, motive and reasons behind DH are more important to me. not the logistics of how 25.06.09 was carried out.<br /><br />but anyways, one last thing just want to point out abt your quote above which i have reposted is that... really if there was no AR carried out on REAL MJ, (which we know it is not real AR for MJ, as MJ is alive) then really, are all the details, such as ear scars amongst others mentioned in the AR, completely reliable considering that the AR is not for MJ anyway? ... i guess my point is that a false document really cant be used as a source of evidence to show or prove that it was a cadaver on the table, because MJ was never really on the autopsy table anyway and therefore the AR is not applicable to him. perhaps the AR could just be a "piece of paper" if the coroner was in and in fact not a document applicable to a dead body at all.<br /><br />sorry if this doesnt make sence. im not sure i am articulating myself clearly. but i know what i am trying to say and pretty certain that the way i am writing it will not make sence, lol /scream/<br /><br /><br />anyway. opposing opinions are great. its how truths are discovered as we are pushing the boundaries of what we are 'fed' to believe, whether this is by media, or by MJ....
    on 1321573015:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I get your point very well Andrea babes and I'm so so surprised to see that we disagree about something in this hoax journey. :lol: <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I was just in the shower a few minutes ago thinking the same thing!  :lol:  We're usually on the same page so it felt weird disagreeing with you, lol.  Love you all the same if not more!! Oh, and I was thinking about you in the shower in the non-creepiest way possible.<br /><br /><br />
    Everyone remember this article?<br /><br />From TMZ:<br /><br />
    <br />[size=14pt]Conrad Murray - Michael Was Alive at UCLA[/size]<br />Originally posted Mar 30th 2010 6:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff<br /><br />TMZ has learned doctors who worked on Michael Jackson at the UCLA Medical Center ran two EKGs on the singer, and at least one doctor who interpreted the results claims there was heart rhythmic activity both times.<br /><br />0329_murray_jackson_ex_getty.jpg<br /><br />Furthermore, sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray insists he was able to restart Jackson's heart at the singer's home before paramedics arrived and then maintained heart activity in the ambulance.<br /><br />Dr. Murray's evaluation contradicts paramedics at the scene who wanted to take Jackson to the morgue, not UCLA, because they believed he was dead.<br /><br />It also contradicts Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, who tells TMZ he believes Jackson was dead even before paramedics arrived at the house. Oxman says the weak pulse detected at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.<br /><br />We're told the criminal case is shaping up as a legal war between medical experts, who will be interpreting medical tests and charts in various ways -- always confusing for a jury.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/30/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-heart-ekg-paramedics-ucla-medical-center-wrongful-death/
    <br /><br />Typical tabloid dross or a HUGE clue?<br /><br /> 8)