TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1321467204:
    <br />NOTE to the peson who didn't understand the significance of these pictures* <br />The post on Craig's FB wall with these photos was titles "LA Coroners Annual Party".  They honoured all the deceased celebs of that year (2009), with photos on each table. But when it gets to MJ, there's a pic of E'Cas... NO PHOTO OF MJ.  Seems pretty clear to me.  They (the coroners) could have been confused with the picture IF E'CAS' NAME WASN'T WRITTEN ACROSS IT!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Hahahahahahahaha...thanks for the laughs!
    on 1321002675:
    <br />the major aspects of the “how’s” should be resolved.<br />
    <br /><br />I understand the how´s as the "how come".<br />I can´t come to a conclusion of the "how come" but I can understand that the most plausible scenario here is that somehow:<br />-the death of MJ happened, but not in the date said (may be in the past). By this, the event has been reproduced almost as it happened and has been taken to justice in theory.<br />-the death of MJ could have happened (in the future)and this was just a reminder or warning.<br /><br />There are different ambo pics out there as well as the images of the strecher, delivered by different medias. To be 100% sure which one could be the right one would be cocky.<br /><br />We also got Murray´s version vs everybody elses. <br /><br />To be able to resolve the how´s i believe it´s necessary to have listened to MJ previous that day (June 25th) and know more about key people.<br />The only version we got from him was in resume "It´s all for love", "we got 4 years" and his concerns about the planet. More back in time he said "this is it","this would be my final performances in London--the final courtain call", and in between Murray taped him talking about a Children´s Hospital -MJ children´s Hospital"<br /><br />At this point I can only see the "how come" after listening how AEG pushed him regarding his finances and Michael´s dream of a children´s hospital all together. Also, Michael knew that he was more worth death than alive.<br /><br />Michael was awared that bad news sell better than good ones and a "tragic" death labeling him as druggie + Murray´s latest documentary and trial would make the perfect scenario to make $$ using the media. I also believe he (or his advicers for the hoax) was/were aware of how his death would revive his music again and some "post MJ" love histeria would go all over the world generating more income.<br /><br />I can´t reach a conclusion of the How´s to this point (how come or how was put together) but at times it feels like reading a diary, an open book of someone elses experience that has been taken to the big screen.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know if this had been published before perhaps yes, but anyway, Witness said that there were three ambulances at home that day.<br /><br />http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=6884954<br /><br /><br />The girl said clearly that there were 3 ambulances, if we take the fire truck, 2 ambulances were still there. Apparently, there were more people outside of them traditional images they showed us. She says something about vans open that circulates through the blockade and the ambulances and the images of everything that we see from that day only Ben and his people were outside.<br /><br />What this witness said that did not join with images of Ben we have seen ... the other day" ..<br /><br /><br />And the amount of cars was in the house at night? 8)
    2-3 ambulances for one 911 call makes no sense. Why sending 3? did the call get lost somehow and messed up?<br />We learned at the trial the 911 call procedures. It takes time to process the call but at the end one unit would arrive. Why 3 units?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1321575642:
    <br />
    on 1321573015:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I get your point very well Andrea babes and I'm so so surprised to see that we disagree about something in this hoax journey. :lol: <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I was just in the shower a few minutes ago thinking the same thing!  :lol:  We're usually on the same page so it felt weird disagreeing with you, lol.  Love you all the same if not more!! Oh, and I was thinking about you in the shower in the non-creepiest way possible.<br />
    <br /><br />Girl, thinking about me in the shower is already the creepiest thing that can happen in this hoax journey, trust me. :lol: <br /><br />Actually I made you think of me in the shower because I was trying to say, "Splash some water in your face, wake up and see the truth"  :lol:      JK :mrgreen:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Ford, do not try to stuff me into your parameters of "love".<br /><br />As for the rest, have fun. The last 15 pages have been nothing but a perpetual hamster wheel time machine.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1321587862:
    <br /> The last 15 pages have been nothing but a perpetual hamster wheel time machine.<br />
    <br /><br />- LOL bec I feel the same  :|
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1321587274:
    <br />
    on 1321575642:
    <br />
    on 1321573015:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I get your point very well Andrea babes and I'm so so surprised to see that we disagree about something in this hoax journey. :lol: <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I was just in the shower a few minutes ago thinking the same thing!  :lol:  We're usually on the same page so it felt weird disagreeing with you, lol.  Love you all the same if not more!! Oh, and I was thinking about you in the shower in the non-creepiest way possible.<br />
    <br /><br />Girl, thinking about me in the shower is already the creepiest thing that can happen in this hoax journey, trust me. :lol: <br /><br />Actually I made you think of me in the shower because I was trying to say, "Splash some water in your face, wake up and see the truth"  :lol:      JK :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: :lol: We will agree to disagree for now then.  "Try to see it my way, only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong." (Beatles)  <br /><br />And sorry for being unintentionally creepy. :lol: Just relaying an honest moment in my life.  I guess it was too much information.  :lol:
    on 1321587862:
    <br />@Ford, do not try to stuff me into your parameters of "love".<br /><br />As for the rest, have fun. The last 15 pages have been nothing but a perpetual hamster wheel time machine.<br />
    <br /><br />Funny you mention a rodent because these TIAI exercises sometimes make me feel like a lab rat in an experiment.  I'm surprisingly ok with that though, I choose to participate.
    I'm ok with it too, Andrea. TIAI is not what frustrates me. <br /><br />Ps. the article you posted at the top of the page? Big fat clue. Along with all the times they all caps'ed NOBODY. Just my opinion though, and remember, I'm a lunatic.
    Same here bec. But as you know, this forum has so many personalities from all over the world it's hard to reach a collective conclusion even though that's what we're trying to do.  <br /><br />
    And of course the post TS did where he just so happens to mention "nobody" 9 times.  <br /><br />This one - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=18688.0 - also talking about who/what/if anything went to UCLA.  :lol:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1321587862:
    <br />As for the rest, have fun. The last 15 pages have been nothing but a perpetual hamster wheel time machine.<br />
    <br /><br />But because it's MJ we're talking about...the 'wheel' looks like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDlhqtCAlla218MBQJctK6MhLWuLtQaA_HI4951M4p4b996CMY_Txkw92c<br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:<br /><br />Bec...breathe in, breathe out...repeat until the frustrations ease.  It's the only way any of us are gonna survive this lol...cause the frustrations will keep coming (possibly from several directions).<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    I have become well versed in dealing with frustration the last 2 years. This is the new and improved bec believe it or not.<br /><br />Alas I still have a smart mouth.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So do we say to TS now, enough with the teasing? Are we allowed to say, "We give up, so tell us!"<br />But he won't budge.  Is it even possible to figure it out, with all the contradictory info we have on the table?<br /><br /><br />Hey I think there's 32 buckets on that Ferris wheel!
  • @bec and other 'oldies' - i apologise if i have added to any of the frustration that anyone is feeling. i know it is must be frustrating for oldies reading newbies posts that are juvenile compared with people that have been here for a long time. newbies are just piecing together what have been known truths to the oldies for some time now.<br /><br />the silver lining is that more people are believing, the army of l.o.v.e is growing and mj's message is being spread. we are divided by opinion / theories, but united to the cause / reason of DH and are all here to support mj equally even if we disagree on the details.  /white flag/<br /><br /><br />LOVE to all.<br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1321597141:
    <br />So do we say to TS now, enough with the teasing? Are we allowed to say, "We give up, so tell us!"<br />But he won't budge.  Is it even possible to figure it out, with all the contradictory info we have on the table?<br /><br /><br />Hey I think there's 32 buckets on that Ferris wheel!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />LOL only someone with hoaxy eyes  suspicious// would count the buckets and find a connection to fit (JK)... love it.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    bec I'm relieved to see you aren't feeling frustrated because not everyone agrees there was no body.<br /><br />But why are you calling yourself a lunatic? Or you don't mean lunatic but "lunatic"  errrr?
    Anybody remembers THIS post from TMZ??<br /><br />[size=10pt]Dr. Murray -- Dead Body Found in Courthouse Sweep<br />1/25/2011 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />Dr. Murray -- Dead Body Found in Courthouse Sweep<br /><br />Just hours before Dr. Conrad Murray was scheduled to appear at an L.A. County courthouse today for his arraignment in the death of Michael Jackson ... officials discovered a dead body in a sweep of the grounds ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />bodycourt-homeless-ex3-credit.jpg<br /><br />Several officers were doing their daily sweep of the premises to wake up the homeless and shoo them away before court opens ... when they came across a homeless person who at first appeared to be sleeping -- but turned out to be dead.<br /><br />We're told the coroner has already been called to the scene. [/size]
    I said I wasn't frustrated with TIAI. <br />
    on 1321598839:
    <br />I said I wasn't frustrated with TIAI. <br /><br />
    <br />oh....<br />I hope you don't feel frustrated for the rest. It's just suppositions bec and you know very well there's no way we can prove one theory or another, so there's no sense in getting upset or frustrated when people explore other possibilities.<br /><br />Any of the theories satisfy all the criteria, not even the dead MJ theory.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Bec, just for you, my latest favourite MJ song, Scared of the Moon. Nice lyric in it:<br /><br />Together they gather, their lunacy shared ....<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    zombie_hamsters.jpg Hello????? TS????  Too much time on the hamster wheel has taken it's toll.  :idea: Or was that the point....zombie hamsters cause this is Thriller 2.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1321604496:
    <br />zombie_hamsters.jpg Hello????? TS????  Too much time on the hamster wheel has taken it's toll.  :idea: Or was that the point....zombie hamsters cause this is Thriller 2. <br />
    <br /><br />That's about the way I feel! HA HA
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1321605728:
    <br />
    on 1321604496:
    <br />zombie_hamsters.jpg Hello????? TS????  Too much time on the hamster wheel has taken it's toll.  :idea: Or was that the point....zombie hamsters cause this is Thriller 2. <br />
    <br /><br />That's about the way I feel! HA HA<br />
    <br /><br />Lucky you.... It's the way I LOOK! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    One last try....<br /><br />The MJ is dead scenario means:<br /><br />Real 911 call<br />Firetruck and ambulance to the house<br />Ambulance to UCLA<br />MJ to ER<br />MJ dead -> to hospital morgue<br />MJ body transported to heli platform<br />Heli to coroner<br /><br />The MJ is alive scenario means you only have to change one thing: remove MJ from the scenario.I still don't see a good reason to use a corpse, no one has been able to convince me of that. Maybe they have used a dummy, but that seems not needed either. The 'body' was protected the whole time by security, and I think that if MJ doesn't want anyone near 'him', that no one will be able to get near 'him'. Everyone who handled the body must be in one way or another, so they wouldn't need a body or a dummy. If they would have used a real corpse, some might even have problems treating that as a real emergency, performing CPR while knowing that there is no use, breaking ribs and all. I could imagine people having problems with this. So for the sake of creating a scenario to make their statements more truthful, I would think they used a dummy instead of a corpse. They already know, so why a corpse? But the stories aren't adding up anyway, which makes me believe there wasn't a scenario created at all. Professionals are very capable of imagining such a scenario in my opinion.<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."