TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1321609885:
    <br />But the stories aren't adding up anyway, which makes me believe there wasn't a scenario created at all.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br />can you explain what you mean by the above line. <br /><br />you mean they reported on event that didnt happen as though it did happen... doesnt that mean that if that is the case that mj didnt even have to go to UCLA at all, if all are in to coroborate a story...<br /><br />by the way - thanks for bring the thread subject matter back to the spotlight. hopefully soon TS can come along and 'grade' our consensus...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The only reason to use a real body is to not have the paramedics and  UCLA docs involved. Or at least the paramedics.<br />And also to prevent the risk of someone accidentally looking into the ambulance and see an empty gurney, in spite of all the security. Of course for this a dummy was also good, but in  this case the paramedics have to be in.<br />
    on 1321607492:
    <br />
    on 1321605728:
    <br />
    on 1321604496:
    <br />zombie_hamsters.jpg Hello????? TS????  Too much time on the hamster wheel has taken it's toll.  :idea: Or was that the point....zombie hamsters cause this is Thriller 2. <br />
    <br /><br />That's about the way I feel! HA HA<br />
    <br /><br />Lucky you.... It's the way I LOOK! :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />If that's the way you look now I guess I'm taking back my love  errrr errrr errrr :lol: :lol:
  • If Michael was in the ambulance to UCLA, then we have to forget about the jets that came out of the Los Angeles airport in the morning.<br />For me, Michael used a stunt double to do this tour for him.<br />The total number of people involved, would be, so: two paramedics, Dr. Cooper and his assistant coroner and of course two or three security guards Michael!<br />
  • on 1321597141:
    <br />So do we say to TS now, enough with the teasing? [size=14pt]Are we allowed to say, "We give up, so tell us!"<br />But he won't budge.  Is it even possible to figure it out, with all the contradictory info we have on the table?[/size]<br /><br /><br />Hey I think there's 32 buckets on that Ferris wheel!<br />
    <br /><br />100% agree!  /pull hair/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    manicomio.jpg
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1321604496:
    <br />zombie_hamsters.jpg Hello????? TS????  Too much time on the hamster wheel has taken it's toll.  :idea: Or was that the point....zombie hamsters cause this is Thriller 2. <br />
    <br /><br />hahahaha.....hilarious.<br /><br />That's what my eyes look like after reading this thread. It's  been a long time on the hamster wheel since those heady days of 2009.......<br /><br />I'm going to try to add something more constructive to this discussion/debate tomorrow (Oz time)  respect/
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321597499:
    <br />@bec and other 'oldies' - i apologise if i have added to any of the frustration that anyone is feeling. i know it is must be frustrating for oldies reading newbies posts that are juvenile compared with people that have been here for a long time. newbies are just piecing together what have been known truths to the oldies for some time now.<br /><br />the silver lining is that more people are believing, the army of l.o.v.e is growing and mj's message is being spread. we are divided by opinion / theories, but united to the cause / reason of DH and are all here to support mj equally even if we disagree on the details.,  /white flag/<br /><br /><br />LOVE to all.<br /> bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />dove.gif<br /><br />.............Yes, please be gentle with us "newbies". <br /><br />We're not trying to cause confusion, just trying to catch up to the rest of you<br /><br />computing.gif <br /><br />All your hard work and efforts are truly appreciated!<br /><br />smiley-thankyou.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1321626426:
    <br />manicomio.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Paula-c why so sad?!  :cry:  This will cheer you up!  :lol:<br /><br />[embed=425,349]<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hse1btS7jR0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hse1btS7jR0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/embed]<br /><br /><br /> ......It's hamster time! typing/
    You guys are joking but what's TS gonna say when he will see our "progress" here  :lol:?<br /><br />A hamster dancing doesn't fit in any scenario /pull hair/<br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1321597141:
    <br />Hey I think there's 32 buckets on that Ferris wheel!<br />
    <br /><br />LOL...and 'word on the street' is that the original only has 31  :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    <br /><br /><br />A life without love & laughter....is no life at all.<br /><br /><br />...anything else you do makes no difference...<br /><br />                    /white flag/<br /><br /><br />......back to work  typing/
    on 1321630894:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />A life without love & laughter....is no life at all.<br /><br /><br />...anything else you do makes no difference...<br /><br />                    /white flag/<br /><br /><br />......back to work  typing/<br />
    /bravo/
    Okay, <br /><br />Here's what I think....the helicopter/van transport was a test. <br /><br />Not a scene in a movie, not a clue to decipher etc....a simple test.<br /><br />What if the person we saw being transported to the Coroners office had absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson.<br /><br />My reason for thinking this is who told the media the body was going to be airlifted? :? <br /><br />Are we just blindly assuming the helicopter transport was MJ based on "seeing" him go into the hospital and what the media said?<br /><br />Just because we see a body being air transported to the Coroner, that is suppose to convince us that it was MJ?....It could have been a regular John Doe for all we know.<br /><br />...I think we're chasing our tail for no reason. We're still following what is being "shown"/"told" to us.<br /><br /><br />The ambulance story ended with it's arrival at UCLA...we had the pieces of the puzzle all along.<br /><br /><br />Flashback....<br /><br />Remember during the trial when they claimed Dr. Murray tried to kill himself and they flashed this picture of someone being transported to the hospital by ambulance? People jumped to conclusions that it had to be Murray?<br /><br />What if it's the same lesson and we still aren't getting it?<br /><br />#epicfail
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Can we all agree that one ambulance was at Carrolwood on 6/25/09 and that one ambulance did indeed go to UCLA? <br /><br />These two factors were successfully and collectively established, is that correct?
    on 1321636342:
    <br />Can we all agree that one ambulance was at Carrolwood on 6/25/09 and that one ambulance did indeed go to UCLA? <br /><br />These two factors were successfully and collectively established, is that correct?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm on board....I vote YES!
    on 1321636342:
    <br />Can we all agree that one ambulance was at Carrolwood on 6/25/09 and that one ambulance did indeed go to UCLA? <br /><br />These two factors were successfully and collectively established, is that correct?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, i agree with those two points
  • on 1321633742:
    <br />Okay, <br /><br />Here's what I think....the helicopter/van transport was a test. <br /><br />Not a scene in a movie, not a clue to decipher etc....a simple test.<br /><br />What if the person we saw being transported to the Coroners office had absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson.<br /><br />My reason for thinking this is who told the media the body was going to be airlifted? :? <br /><br />Are we just blindly assuming the helicopter transport was MJ based on "seeing" him go into the hospital and what the media said?<br /><br />Just because we see a body being air transported to the Coroner, that is suppose to convince us that it was MJ?....It could have been a regular John Doe for all we know.<br /><br />...I think we're chasing our tail for no reason. We're still following what is being "shown"/"told" to us.<br /><br /><br />The ambulance story ended with it's arrival at UCLA...we had the pieces of the puzzle all along.<br /><br /><br />Flashback....<br /><br />Remember during the trial when they claimed Dr. Murray tried to kill himself and they flashed this picture of someone being transported to the hospital by ambulance? People jumped to conclusions that it had to be Murray?<br /><br />What if it's the same lesson and we still aren't getting it?<br /><br />#epicfail<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thank you very much. On page 17 I have said the same thing. I'm really a bit sad as it feels sometimes as if this is some exclusive club where others have no big chance to dive into. I got one post answering my post.
  • on 1321641598:
    <br />
    on 1321636342:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, i agree with those two points<br />
    <br /><br />Me, too.
  • on 1321637544:
    <br />
    on 1321636342:
    <br /><br />I'm on board....I vote YES!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1321642711:
    <br />
    on 1321633742:
    <br />Okay, <br /><br />Here's what I think....the helicopter/van transport was a test. <br /><br />Not a scene in a movie, not a clue to decipher etc....a simple test.<br /><br />What if the person we saw being transported to the Coroners office had absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson.<br /><br />My reason for thinking this is who told the media the body was going to be airlifted? :? <br /><br />Are we just blindly assuming the helicopter transport was MJ based on "seeing" him go into the hospital and what the media said?<br /><br />Just because we see a body being air transported to the Coroner, that is suppose to convince us that it was MJ?....It could have been a regular John Doe for all we know.<br /><br />...I think we're chasing our tail for no reason. We're still following what is being "shown"/"told" to us.<br /><br /><br />The ambulance story ended with it's arrival at UCLA...we had the pieces of the puzzle all along.<br /><br /><br />Flashback....<br /><br />Remember during the trial when they claimed Dr. Murray tried to kill himself and they flashed this picture of someone being transported to the hospital by ambulance? People jumped to conclusions that it had to be Murray?<br /><br />What if it's the same lesson and we still aren't getting it?<br /><br />#epicfail<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thank you very much. On page 17 I have said the same thing. I'm really a bit sad as it feels sometimes as if this is some exclusive club where others have no big chance to dive into. I got one post answering my post. <br />
    <br /><br />Don't be sad friend. Here is a hug to make you feel better!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />Sending you lots of LOVE!!!!!!  :)
  • on 1321643432:
    <br />
    on 1321637544:
    <br />
    on 1321636342:
    <br /><br />I'm on board....I vote YES!<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.<br />
    <br /><br />yes
  • on 1321633742:
    <br />Okay, <br /><br />Here's what I think....the helicopter/van transport was a test. <br /><br />Not a scene in a movie, not a clue to decipher etc....a simple test.<br /><br />What if the person we saw being transported to the Coroners office had absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson.<br /><br />My reason for thinking this is who told the media the body was going to be airlifted? :? <br /><br />Are we just blindly assuming the helicopter transport was MJ based on "seeing" him go into the hospital and what the media said?<br /><br />Just because we see a body being air transported to the Coroner, that is suppose to convince us that it was MJ?....It could have been a regular John Doe for all we know.<br /><br />.[size=12pt][size=14pt]..I think we're chasing our tail for no reason. We're still following what is being "shown"/"told" to us.[/size][/size]<br /><br /><br />The ambulance story ended with it's arrival at UCLA...we had the pieces of the puzzle all along.<br /><br /><br />Flashback....<br /><br />Remember during the trial when they claimed Dr. Murray tried to kill himself and they flashed this picture of someone being transported to the hospital by ambulance? People jumped to conclusions that it had to be Murray?<br /><br />What if it's the same lesson and we still aren't getting it?<br /><br />#epicfail<br />
    <br /><br />I think you got a point by that
    I do not believe that Michael was in the helicopter, for what?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1321641598:
    <br />
    on 1321636342:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, i agree with those two points<br />
    <br /><br />I agree as well.