TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1321506658:
    <br />TS, lurking the thread is like this:<br /><br /> bangbang bangbang WTF?? WTF?? /woohoo/ /cook/ /cook/ lolol/ WTF?? bangbang bangbang crash/ crash/ crash/ :shock: :? :roll: /bravo/ /cook/ mj_bad/  lolol/<br /><br />And while he is doing all that, he goes like this:<br /><br />Mj-thriller-popcorn-o.gif<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br /> /toldya/<br /><br />Because he will torture us until the time is right-thirty. In the meanwhile, we go like this:<br /><br /> /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /pull hair/ /scream/ /white flag/ bangbang bangbang bangbang crash/ errrr bounce/ bounce/ argue/ argue/ suspicious// pale/ OMG! WTF??<br /><br />And while doing that, we go like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwWuPpDQ-fKPg-7Xa4OmvBk0lAcbGQQsN88kYg8SscTekOu1nxKA<br /><br />And like this:<br /><br />spring-crazy-cats-21243761.jpg<br /><br />BUT!<br /><br />th_lolcatsdotcomhhm5f4skf7r69xwy.jpg<br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />This may sound a bit deja vu, however ...<br /><br />You can plan all you want, just make sure that it doesn't go beyond the planning stage!<br /><br /> lolol/  /bravo/
  • on 1321654882:
    <br />BTW: I also agree on the ambulance being at CD and UCLA on the 25th. TS??<br /><br />TS hey hey TS<br />TS don’t you hear me calling TS<br />TS boy you know you are the one to help us out<br />Hey hey TS<br />TS don’t you miss us just a little<br />TS after all you're the only one who can help us out<br />Come on back to us TS<br />TS come on back to us boy<br />Hey hey TS<br />TS it’s been long so long<br />TS since you’ve been gone<br />Hey hey TS<br />TS don’t you need us just a little<br />TS ’cause honest boy you're the only one that can keep us sane<br />Come on back to us TS<br />Oh come on back to us boy<br /><br />TS, we need you<br />TS why d’you keep a-running away<br />Oh baby you keep a-running away<br />Oh baby yeah TS<br />We need you honey<br />Oh TS you sweet little sunflower<br />Oh hear my plea for sympathy<br />We just want you here with us TS<br />If you’re online that lonely night<br />What’s this thread without you boy<br />We're so puzzled we look crazy<br />Without you darling this thread is through<br />Come on back <br /><br /><br />Here, I wrote a SONG for you. Ain't that something? How can you resist a plea for help like that? :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />A little birdy told me that you could not write a song, not even one--so where did you get this one?    :?:  suspicious//  :?:<br /><br />... and I can't hear the music.  bangbang<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I didnt want to do that to you, I'm a nice person ya know. But since you ask for it...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just the melody here, I didn't have my text yet. But you'll get a feel of it. Think it could be a hit? ;D

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

BTW, just saw that my brother wanted his 15 minutes of fame too.... It's the first (way better) one you hear! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1321777409:
    <br />... Think it could be a hit? ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely!<br /><br />... HIT squarely with a good solid hammer!    crash/  crash/  crash/<br /><br /> :lol: :lol:
  • on 1321038855:
    <br />...<br />At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  :lol:...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).<br />
    <br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).
    on 1321777801:
    <br />
    on 1321777409:
    <br />... Think it could be a hit? ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely!<br /><br />... HIT squarely with a good solid hammer!    crash/  crash/  crash/<br /><br /> :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />128966322943143085.jpg

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So.....Omer didn't retweet 20/11/2011 for nothing yestarday suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//
    on 1321745752:
    <br />
    on 1321744741:
    <br />how can TS read our posts when she's never online WTF???<br /><br />Oh, you can read this forum even if you're not registered I suppose.<br />
    <br /><br />Can I ask you why you seem to be so sure that TS is a she?<br />
    Oh I am not sure at all, it is just annoying to write he/she all the time.
    I guess TS just wasted some posts to get to the 117th post now? Is it going to be important  bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ :lol:?<br /><br />And he/she will post it an 1:17? or 11:17? Or 11:07?  /pull hair/
    on 1321777865:
    <br />
    on 1321038855:
    <br />...<br />At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  :lol:...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).<br />
    <br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).<br />
    <br /><br />Only nearly complete? Oh I am very dissapointed. I don't know what we can add to it  /white flag/
  • on 1321757525:
    <br />If you accept it's green screened then you accept that ALL the stalker fans are actors. ALL of them. Because if ANY of them are real, and they really did have a habit of camping out in front of MJs house, then they would notice that NO ambulance came OR left Carolwood on 6/25/09 and that's a massive risk.<br /><br />If you accept that all of the stalker fans are actors then all the people in the tour bus were actors as well. And the map lady too. Have to throw the Fireman with the truck in there also.<br /><br />And that means UCLA stretcher .gif was almost certainly green screened because if you're gonna fake one scene there's no reason for any of it to be real. <br /><br />I suppose it's possible, but it seems very elaborate. Generally the more elaborate a theory becomes, the less realistic it becomes exponentially.<br /><br />Why bother with all these extras when you could just play act it out for real? There's very little risk play acting this out in live time on scene. No one sees MJ, there's a perfect wall and full gate to block any views. It's very hard to see inside a moving ambulance, and a staged 911 call keeps it off the police scanners which minimizes the resulting crowd. It's the perfect set up for the perfect (crime).<br /><br />So why go these lengths to green screen this scene? What's the benefit they would be after?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1321118438:
    <br />To piggyback on my last post, the ambulance that arrived and then subsequently left Carrolwood on 6/25/09, would almost have to go to UCLA, because the chances of SOMEONE not in on the hoax jumping in a vehicle to FOLLOW it would be extremely high. Remember all the reports of the stalker fans who would sit outside Carrolwood and then drive behind MJ's entourage to follow him to Staples center or wherever he went. Many reports of this... they would RACE to follow him all around town, wherever he went, to be there to greet him, on the chance that they would see him, have a chance to talk to him, touch his hand, give him gifts, etc.<br /><br />So the ambulance that indeed arrived at and then left Carrolwood HAD to go to UCLA, just to keep up appearances. The risk of it not doing so, and being detected by one of these stalker fans would be ridiculously high, and again, for what benefit? The hoax had to continue on location @UCLA that day (6/25/09) in order for the next phase to be completed anyway (family arrival, fan vigil outside, stretcher .gif, helicopter footage, etc).<br />
    <br /><br />See also: {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg370938#msg370938}<br /><br />Exactly!  Thank-you, bec.  <br /><br />This is the sound reasoning that we need to hear more of, not the fanciful imaginary ideas (although they may be more fun).  <br /><br />We have a general agreement now on level 7a, that things went down on 6-25-09 with only one ambulance (and one firetruck).<br /><br />So if anyone still wants to support another theory, they need to supply a good solid answer to bec's points here.  And if not, we should be about ready to move on.<br /><br />However, there are still a few points which should be made clearer, and then we can go to 7b.<br /><br />#1. Nobody responded to this: "I do not know if this had been published before perhaps yes, but anyway, Witness said that there were three ambulances at home that day." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg372716;topicseen#msg372716}.<br /><br />#2. And nobody responded to this: "Aside from all this very interesting, thorough research, Randy Phillips all but told us in his testimony that there were 2 ambulances, if we are to believe ANYTHING he said.  He testified that he had a scheduled 10:30 meeting with MJ on the morning of 6/25.  Upon his arrival, an ambulance was already leaving the property followed by 2 SUVS.  He followed behind them.  He also stated that he had received a call from Frank Delio prior to getting to 100 N Carolwood, and was advised that an ambulance had ALREADY been called.  My question remains, who called Frank and when?  I do believe that MJ made his getaway in that first ambulance, after posing for the picture and before the announcement was made to the world about MJ’s sudden illness giving them time to be gone before all the hoopla started." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg373228#msg373228}<br /><br />#3. Although not on this thread, there has long been discussion of the shadows pointing opposite directions: shadow to the right in Ben's video of a person carrying the stretcher to the ambulance, and shadows to the left at another time.  This has led to the idea that the scenes were filmed at significantly different times (maybe even different days).  Can anyone debunk this?  If not, I will.<br /><br />#4. There's at least one YouTube video out there, which lists several reasons why there were multiple ambulances shot at different times, etc.  Nobody on this thread has even posted this video, much less debunked it.  Can someone help me out here?<br /><br />As soon as we tackle these, it will be time for 7b!  8-)<br />
    on 1321780072:
    #3. Although not on this thread, there has long been discussion of the shadows pointing opposite directions: shadow to the right in Ben's video of a person carrying the stretcher to the ambulance, and shadows to the left at another time.  This has led to the idea that the scenes were filmed at significantly different times (maybe even different days).  Can anyone debunk this?  If not, I will.
    <br /><br />I must have missed something, this is the first time I hear about that. Do you have a linky?<br /><br />
    on 1321780072:
    #4. There's at least one YouTube video out there, which lists several reasons why there were multiple ambulances shot at different times, etc.  Nobody on this thread has even posted this video, much less debunked it.  Can someone help me out here?<br />
    <br /><br />Missed this too I think. Can someone post that video?<br /><br />

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    7a was the easiest and seems that it never ends crash/.<br /><br />Why do we have to go through those points if we already agreed over the ambulance?<br /><br />Indeed I remember Randy Philips said he was told MJ wasn't breathing somewhere around 10:30 and we wondered how could this be???<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Lets not forget Linda from STAR MAPS said the ambulance left at 11:45 am that day.......
    Look at the different shadows............<br /><br />JOB WELL DONE guys...at least the bodyguards think so.......<br /><br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    here is some different video.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />if you ask me, it looks so much different than the one that gave this photo
    > Ben and Chris a bit in different places<br /><br />Slide1.jpg<br />- so the official video floating in the media comes from hoax rehearsal, thus you may have different shadows (done during longer period, hence different shadows) <br />- the one I just posted - is from the one on 25th<br /><br /> :? <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1321777865:
    <br />
    on 1321038855:
    <br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).<br />
    <br /><br />ahhh , november 29 .......i hope you mean this year(2011) :lol:
  • on 1321780072:
    <br />
    on 1321757525:
    <br />If you accept it's green screened then you accept that ALL the stalker fans are actors. ALL of them. Because if ANY of them are real, and they really did have a habit of camping out in front of MJs house, then they would notice that NO ambulance came OR left Carolwood on 6/25/09 and that's a massive risk.<br /><br />If you accept that all of the stalker fans are actors then all the people in the tour bus were actors as well. And the map lady too. Have to throw the Fireman with the truck in there also.<br /><br />And that means UCLA stretcher .gif was almost certainly green screened because if you're gonna fake one scene there's no reason for any of it to be real. <br /><br />I suppose it's possible, but it seems very elaborate. Generally the more elaborate a theory becomes, the less realistic it becomes exponentially.<br /><br />Why bother with all these extras when you could just play act it out for real? There's very little risk play acting this out in live time on scene. No one sees MJ, there's a perfect wall and full gate to block any views. It's very hard to see inside a moving ambulance, and a staged 911 call keeps it off the police scanners which minimizes the resulting crowd. It's the perfect set up for the perfect (crime).<br /><br />So why go these lengths to green screen this scene? What's the benefit they would be after?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1321118438:
    <br />To piggyback on my last post, the ambulance that arrived and then subsequently left Carrolwood on 6/25/09, would almost have to go to UCLA, because the chances of SOMEONE not in on the hoax jumping in a vehicle to FOLLOW it would be extremely high. Remember all the reports of the stalker fans who would sit outside Carrolwood and then drive behind MJ's entourage to follow him to Staples center or wherever he went. Many reports of this... they would RACE to follow him all around town, wherever he went, to be there to greet him, on the chance that they would see him, have a chance to talk to him, touch his hand, give him gifts, etc.<br /><br />So the ambulance that indeed arrived at and then left Carrolwood HAD to go to UCLA, just to keep up appearances. The risk of it not doing so, and being detected by one of these stalker fans would be ridiculously high, and again, for what benefit? The hoax had to continue on location @UCLA that day (6/25/09) in order for the next phase to be completed anyway (family arrival, fan vigil outside, stretcher .gif, helicopter footage, etc).<br />
    <br /><br />See also: {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg370938#msg370938}<br /><br />Exactly!  Thank-you, bec.  <br /><br />This is the sound reasoning that we need to hear more of, not the fanciful imaginary ideas (although they may be more fun).  <br /><br />We have a general agreement now on level 7a, that things went down on 6-25-09 with only one ambulance (and one firetruck).<br /><br />So if anyone still wants to support another theory, they need to supply a good solid answer to bec's points here.  And if not, we should be about ready to move on.<br /><br />However, there are still a few points which should be made clearer, and then we can go to 7b.<br /><br />#1. Nobody responded to this: "I do not know if this had been published before perhaps yes, but anyway, Witness said that there were three ambulances at home that day." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg372716;topicseen#msg372716}.<br /><br />#2. And nobody responded to this: "Aside from all this very interesting, thorough research, Randy Phillips all but told us in his testimony that there were 2 ambulances, if we are to believe ANYTHING he said.  He testified that he had a scheduled 10:30 meeting with MJ on the morning of 6/25.  Upon his arrival, an ambulance was already leaving the property followed by 2 SUVS.  He followed behind them.  He also stated that he had received a call from Frank Delio prior to getting to 100 N Carolwood, and was advised that an ambulance had ALREADY been called.  My question remains, who called Frank and when?  I do believe that MJ made his getaway in that first ambulance, after posing for the picture and before the announcement was made to the world about MJ’s sudden illness giving them time to be gone before all the hoopla started." {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg373228#msg373228}<br /><br />#3. Although not on this thread, there has long been discussion of the shadows pointing opposite directions: shadow to the right in Ben's video of a person carrying the stretcher to the ambulance, and shadows to the left at another time.  This has led to the idea that the scenes were filmed at significantly different times (maybe even different days).  Can anyone debunk this?  If not, I will.<br /><br />#4. There's at least one YouTube video out there, which lists several reasons why there were multiple ambulances shot at different times, etc.  Nobody on this thread has even posted this video, much less debunked it.  Can someone help me out here?<br /><br />As soon as we tackle these, it will be time for 7b!  8-)<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]TS,darling I had already told about the "FAKE" fans/reporters ,lol,but it seems that is you that didn't noticed.The FAKE fans are actors and to name 2 of them,here they are:<br />1.BJ Hickman[/size]<br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Case+Continues+MGuCIzpJSWVl.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Recently he was at Murray trial also  ;D :[/size]<br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]2. Mo'Nique from movie PRECIOUS  geek/ ,she played as the SELF role,lol  lolol/[/size]<br /><br />220px-<br /><br />[size=10pt]As about THE AMBULANCEs ,there were 2 and it's CLEAR like the DAY LIGHT,lol  :lol: !!!!<br />Thank you and LOVE you very much!!!<br />[/size]
    And there are many more budding actors in this reality show......Many of them call themselves...<br />"Fans of Southern California".........as you will see, they are everywhere.......in every photo that is ever published...with Debbie Rowe at Forest Lawn, with the family, at the courts everytime, at the protests, fans that are fighting for Justice for Michael Jackson are either soooo dedicated and don't have a real life, or they are being well paid.......IMO
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hey, maybe we are involved too suspicious// , but unpaid :cry: , no wait, we are rewarded amply but not with money ;D .<br /><br /><br />In comparing the various videos of the ambulance backing up I still think the shadows are the same, slightly (short) to the left from our streetview.  And the positions of Chris and Ben seem to match even with the security guys behind it, because they are all moving around quickly, but somehow in each video their movements synchronize at the right times where they should be. So I see only one event at the same time of day.<br /><br />As for the second ambulance earlier in the day with maybe real MJ in it, on his way to airport, here's Randy Phillips, at 1:07:25 saying he got the call from Frank Dileo at 10:30 to 11:00 and it took him 15 min. to get to the house just in time to see the ambulance leave  with 2 SUV's behind, which he followed to UCLA.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vTFXmUHTrjo<br /><br />The witness saying there were 3 ambulances maybe included the firetruck, or perhaps one left at 11:15 am. (Randy's catch), one left at 11:45 (Star Maps lady), and the third left at just after 1:00 pm. (Ben & Chris's).  Don't know what the purpose for the middle one would be except for adding distraction and confusion.<br /><br />It makes me happy and relieved to know we're finally getting some solid answers. Thanks TS!
    @applehead why you say it's clear as daylight there were 2 ambulances?
  • on 1321791381:
    <br />@applehead why you say it's clear as daylight there were 2 ambulances? <br />
    <br /><br />Does Applehead mean 2 ambulances on the 25th, or 2 ambulances - 1 on the 25th and 1 the 'other day'?
    on 1321793161:
    <br />
    on 1321791381:
    <br />@applehead why you say it's clear as daylight there were 2 ambulances? <br />
    <br /><br />Does Applehead mean 2 ambulances on the 25th, or 2 ambulances - 1 on the 25th and 1 the 'other day'?<br />
    <br /><br />IDK, I understand 2 ambulances on June 25th.I am still not sure why Randy Phillips testified that he was told MJ wasn't breathing at 10:30 in the morning, at least this is what I think I've heard him saying in the trial.<br />