TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :shock: Just noticed Wednesday is Serenity<br /><br />What´s up with this new info then?
    on 1322076060:
    <br />Well, i always thought that when Ben spoke of the " that day and the other day " referred to the photo and that is if it is conducted that day, which makes me think that the person in the photo is Michael posing the day June 25 we saw the proceedings of Ben and his group to make people believe that the photo was taken that day<br />
    <br /><br />The thing with Ben is that he is from Norway, so even if his english sounds correct, may be he was not so clear of what he meant.<br /><br />After watching some videos, I think that why people talk about more than one ambo is may be because they can´t make the distinction between different vans. What may appear as an ambo for a person could really be a support car or another type.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OFF TOPIC <br />
    on 1322075166:
    <br /> no one's posts have merit just because they can coordinate hand-mouse-post button.<br />
    <br />Is there a contest between posts that I'm not aware of  WTF??? <br /><br />What's the big award? A date with Michael  /woohoo/ ?? 'Cause I wouldn't "torture" my brain for less  ;D.<br /><br />TS please hurry with that 7b bow/ bow/ bow/. Hope you get it ready by midnight /cook/.<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322077666:
    <br />
    on 1322076060:
    <br />Well, i always thought that when Ben spoke of the " that day and the other day " referred to the photo and that is if it is conducted that day, which makes me think that the person in the photo is Michael posing the day June 25 we saw the proceedings of Ben and his group to make people believe that the photo was taken that day<br />
    <br /><br />The thing with Ben is that he is from Norway, so even if his english sounds correct, may be he was not so clear of what he meant.<br /><br />After watching some videos, I think that why people talk about more than one ambo is may be because they can´t make the distinction between different vans. What may appear as an ambo for a person could really be a support car or another type.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And i am from Venezuela  is why it is that sometimes nobody understands me :lol:
    on 1322045254:
    <br />#2 Post at least one screen shot from each of the two videos, and describe specifically what discrepancy you see.<br /><br />#3 Explain why you think that the differences are not merely: difference in time, difference in angle, and/or difference in camera quality/resolution.<br /><br />Ok....1.  I've believe there in a difference in shadows on the pavement at the entrance..<br />Bens video shows a more shadows of the trees near the entrance, <br />Then we have the Starline tour bus video, which shows a different shadow on the pavement...more pronounced and distinct....(Maybe the sun changed, but it was supposed to be at the same moment)<br /><br />IMO..This could suggest a time difference between the two videos...<br /><br />B. The second photo, again is a comparison of the positions of Ben Evenstad and Chris Weiss, the NPG photographers.  This clearly show a discrepency with exactly where they were positioned at the time of the two seperate videos....Once again, could suggest a delay in time, not a camera issue....God bless.<br /><br />I do have a question though....Who took the distant video of Ben taking the video...???<br /><br />We do have  pictures of the ambulance taking off....so could that be from one of the fans waiting outside on the opposite side of the road.??  Has this been brought up? <br />
    <br /><br />Imo, the shadows would only verify the time when the shots are taken. Knowing the disposition of the cars, place and orientation one could make an stimated guess of the time (i.e, the sun in summer is on top of everything at 12.00)<br /><br />Ben being there at that time just suddenly makes no sense either. If he was there, was on a date so it was premeditated. If not, he shopped the pics and sold them to the media. I doubts his pics are the real deal.<br /><br />Back in 2005?, again, the pic of Ben and MJ by an ambulance rings many bells.<br /><br />Have no eyes today to compare pics of such bad quality and have no idea why to compare them...what for?
    on 1322078193:
    <br />OFF TOPIC <br />
    on 1322075166:
    <br /> no one's posts have merit just because they can coordinate hand-mouse-post button.<br />
    <br />Is there a contest between posts that I'm not aware of  WTF??? <br /><br />What's the big award? A date with Michael  penguin/?? 'Cause I wouldn't "torture" my brain for less  ;D.<br /><br />TS please hurry with that 7b bow/ bow/ bow/. Hope you get it ready by midnight /cook/.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Try to lick your elbow...that would give you the date with MJ :D
  • on 1322040921:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Mjonmind  ;), I feel the same,but don't pay attention,cause is just DISTRACTION,ok  geek/???<br />Now there were 2 ambulances PERIOD TWO AMBULANCES OK?????  Ben and Hollywood TV were FILMING THE SAME EVENT,that took place on TWO SEPARATE RE-enactments!!!! When you are doing a movie you need to TO DO IT more than once,lol,at LEAST TWICE.In this video you can CLEARLY see that there had been 2 ambulances all along,lol.After the first ambulance goes to the hospital,you clearly see another one inside the gates,PERIOD.Watch the video,cause in the END of it,you will see the second ambulance.PERIOD  geek/ !!!!<br />TS ,TS please come out,BUNNY man albino/,TICK-TACK  geek/ !!!![/size]<br />alice,alice,in,wonderland,bianconiglio,bunny,dark,digital-4477cb02673be8816b5c9b50e5f30750_h.jpg<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Wasn't this theory and video debunked last year explaining that who ever recorded and placed it on youtube got the video of events in wrong sequence, backwards. Therefore you see one amb. backs up and leaves, then the "other one" inside the gate.  That's what I remember.
  • on 1322076456:
    <br />
    on 1322023578:
    <br />Oh contraire, Miss G, I think it's very called for.<br /><br />I do not have any respect for half-brained, half-assed "theories". <br />
    <br />It shows. You don´t have respect for anything that doesn´t lift up to your expectations. That does not mean that you are right. What you call "half-brained" theory meant a lot of time and work for the person who came up with it and that person has the right to post it here and participate with the tools the person has.<br /><br />Your theory is not better nor more worth or "smart" than the simplest silly question or theory that can come across.<br /><br />Honestly...is this a life or death task? As far as i am awared, we are here to SHARE theories and find whatever can be the truth or a slight hint of what COULD have happend.<br /><br />
    on 1322023578:
    <br />No one gets an A for effort in the real world and I do not agree that pure participation in any form is helpful. All things are not created equal and to suggest such is to trivialize the efforts of a lot of really good, really smart, really dedicated individuals... who have all largely abandoned this thread as of recent. <br />
    <br /><br />In the real world people do get A for efforts. Every day.<br /><br />Really good? really smart? on what terms, Bec? On the terms of collecting info in a thread created in a forum by a member called TS? That´s your definition of a smart person or dedicated individual? Apparently it is. You judge others in a negative way. Just prejudices and for such trivial issues.<br /><br />
    on 1322023578:
    <br />Now I'll get a thousand whiny replies about how I'm intimidating others out of posting which is utter nonsense. Those replies that I invariably get are attempts to manipulate me into smiling and nodding at every bullshit crack pot post that we have to suffer through while it reduces our real estate value. Now if this little rant causes someone to pause and THINK before hitting reply now, and going back to check that they have a legitimate theory, or real evidence before wasting everyone's time again, then great. I say go TEAM.<br />
    <br /><br />You are awared that you are intimidating others out of posting, as written in your post. And no, nobody attempts to manipulate you into smiling and nodding at every bullshit crack pot post, YOU are the one with that mind set.<br /><br />I don´t agree in the way you show your opinions and with your opinions but respect your right to tell about it. Let others work their right as well without falling in to names and calling people half brained.<br /><br />It´s not that serious, Bec.<br />
    <br /><br /> :)  :-*
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wednesday WAS Serenity, but is again shown the door, for lying and even being sneaky enough to have all her posts deleted from the other forum so that no one can call her out on her lies, but I know what I read. No apology means no access to this forum. <br /><br />@applehead, you confuse common sense and investigation with love. Do not tell me how to love, I know that perfectly well. My parents love me to death, but if I am wrong about something, they will tell me and if I don't listen, they can even get pretty angry and annoyed. That does not mean they don't love me, or are bad people. Stop blaming me and portraying me as such a person, or you can join SD/Wednesday, wherever she is. I have had a little too much dirt kicked in my face and if you plan on continuing that then that is fine, just not on this forum. I am through with your insults. <br /><br />Furthermore, every single post underneath this one I am posting right now, is on topic. 7a is completed, unless:<br /><br />
    The only exception would be if ALL of the following 3 conditions are met (then you can still post in this thread during 7b or 7c).<br /><br />#1 Why, oh why …?  If your answer is rehearsal, explain what would need to be practiced?  What kind of potential mistake would be so devastating, that a highly risky practice run was necessary to ensure that the devastating mistake would not be made during the real thing?<br /><br />#2 Post at least one screen shot from each of the two videos, and describe specifically what discrepancy you see.<br /><br />#3 Explain why you think that the differences are not merely: difference in time, difference in angle, and/or difference in camera quality/resolution.
    <br /><br />If not, then "please post it in the ambulance section of the forum {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?board=38.0}."<br /><br /><br />Every post that is NOT on topic, will be sent to the trash bin immediately without warning. <br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    So in wrapping up 7a, have we come to the conclusion that it was one ambulance, filmed in real time, on 25th June 2009?<br /><br />(Which would be exactly as it was presented to the world, before hoaxers totally over-complicated things.)
    on 1322079660:
    <br />So in wrapping up 7a, have we come to the conclusion that it was one ambulance, filmed in real time, on 25th June 2009?<br />
    <br /><br />Most have, yes. There is not one bit of evidence that proves there was more than one or that it was filmed on a different day. As far as I'm aware, all the "more than one ambulance" and "video shot on different day" theories have been debunked.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1322078600:
    <br />
    on 1322078193:
    <br />OFF TOPIC <br />
    on 1322075166:
    <br />Is there a contest between posts that I'm not aware of  WTF??? <br /><br />What's the big award? A date with Michael  penguin/?? 'Cause I wouldn't "torture" my brain for less  ;D.<br /><br />TS please hurry with that 7b bow/ bow/ bow/. Hope you get it ready by midnight /cook/.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Try to lick your elbow...that would give you the date with MJ :D<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking more of a visit to Forest Lawn :(
    WTF?? I must be speaking an ancient language...

on 1322080159:
    <br /> WTF?? I must be speaking an ancient language...<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ sorry , I've read your post after coordinating hand-mouse-post to post mine.<br /><br />Totally agree with staying on topic. But there is no topic until TS gives us the 7b.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1322080456:
    <br />
    on 1322080159:
    <br /><br /> lolol/ sorry , I've read your post after coordinating hand-mouse-post to post mine.<br /><br />Totally agree with staying on topic. But there is no topic until TS gives us the 7b.<br />
    <br /><br />There isn't?<br /><br />
    Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.

• YEAAH T.S.  i love the redirects.  that's what got me hooked on this forum in the first place.....can't wait mj_dance/
    on 1322081166:
    <br />
    on 1322080456:
    <br />
    on 1322080159:
    <br /><br /> lolol/ sorry , I've read your post after coordinating hand-mouse-post to post mine.<br /><br />Totally agree with staying on topic. But there is no topic until TS gives us the 7b.<br />
    <br /><br />There isn't?<br /><br />
    Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.
    <br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking there's nothing more to say about 7a, as you said to curls, we have sort of a consensus on 7a.
  • [size=10pt]8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br />[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Dear TS if LEVEL 7b will be WHO or WHAT went to UCLA, can we include also THE CORONER VAN  :? ???? I'm asking because I'm afaid that in that van was not only Michael,it was someone else also.Thank you  :)[/size]
    on 1322084023:
    <br />
    [size=10pt]8-)<br /><br />Once that is done (level 7a), we’ll move on to level 7b; I probably won’t start a new thread, but I will post a picture in this thread of another puzzle piece put into place.  Level 7b will be who or what went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  When that is resolved, I will post another step in the puzzle pieces coming together; and we will finish this level with 7c, which will be any further details about the FBI, sting, and court.  When level 7c is done, I will post a picture of the completed puzzle.<br />[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Dear TS if LEVEL 7b will be WHO or WHAT went to UCLA, can we include also THE CORONER VAN  :? ???? I'm asking because I'm afaid that in that van was not only Michael,it was someone else also.Thank you  :)[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />If you take the time to READ, you will find your answer without needing TS to spoon feed you. Big clue here:<br /><br />
    who or what went [size=36pt]to UCLA[/size] on June 25, 2009

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I read a good question on here...(and thank you TS for answering my question about people in the tour bus taking pics we never see....)<br />although we are progressing further into level 7...<br />If Ben was THE pic guy...the only one supposedly, (although, that article I read about the two Australian women who saw the whole thing, saying that a paparazzi got the last pic of dying Michael..and that was said just two days later...who's to say someone else didn't?  How'd they or anyone know that would be THE pic???  I'm thinking again, that it was all set up...even the article)<br />so....just WHO took the pic for PROOF of Ben taking that LAST pic of dying MICHAEL????  <br />Obviously it was needed for documentation of it all occurring!!!
  • <br />Furthermore, every single post underneath this one I am posting right now, is on topic. 7a is completed, unless:<br /><br />
    The only exception would be if ALL of the following 3 conditions are met (then you can still post in this thread during 7b or 7c).<br /><br />#1 Why, oh why …?  If your answer is rehearsal, explain what would need to be practiced?  What kind of potential mistake would be so devastating, that a highly risky practice run was necessary to ensure that the devastating mistake would not be made during the real thing?<br /><br />#2 Post at least one screen shot from each of the two videos, and describe specifically what discrepancy you see.<br /><br />#3 Explain why you think that the differences are not merely: difference in time, difference in angle, and/or difference in camera quality/resolution.
    <br /><br />If not, then "please post it in the ambulance section of the forum {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?board=38.0}."<br /><br /><br />Every post that is NOT on topic, will be sent to the trash bin immediately without warning.<br />[/quote]<br />my view to" why they have to get a rehearsal"<br /><br /> i believe getting  a clear  and steady picture from a moving ambulance would be a risk, so i can inmagine that the still picture of Michael would be a risk. so i think Ben is just running at the right side of  the ambulance for the credibillity from have taken this picture that day. ( on top of that if i remember it well,...i thought that we had reached the conclusion that it was not Michael from this era, so another reason that the picture had to be taken before the 25e, and had to be photoshopped to create suspicion for those who are interested at that time.He said that he realised that he had the picture already.... :shock: <br /><br /><br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br />I read a good question on here...(and thank you TS for answering my question about people in the tour bus taking pics we never see....)<br />although we are progressing further into level 7...<br />If Ben was THE pic guy...the only one supposedly, (although, that article I read about the two Australian women who saw the whole thing, saying that a paparazzi got the last pic of dying Michael..and that was said just two days later...who's to say someone else didn't?  How'd they or anyone know that would be THE pic???  I'm thinking again, that it was all set up...even the article)<br />so....just WHO took the pic for PROOF of Ben taking that LAST pic of dying MICHAEL????  <br />Obviously it was needed for documentation of it all occurring!!!<br />
    <br /><br />The National Photo Group did, since Ben had that picture himself, so probably one of his colleagues. Also, I think it was Chris who allegedly took the picture, not Ben. I think Ben was the one with the video camera. And as far as I'm concerned, the MJ in the pic could easily be MJ himself, there is no way to determine his age on that picture, since we don't see much of his face. If the picture was staged in advance, there would be no need to use a dummy, or photoshop an old picture in it in my opinion.

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1322086362:
    <br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br />I read a good question on here...(and thank you TS for answering my question about people in the tour bus taking pics we never see....)<br />although we are progressing further into level 7...<br />If Ben was THE pic guy...the only one supposedly, (although, that article I read about the two Australian women who saw the whole thing, saying that a paparazzi got the last pic of dying Michael..and that was said just two days later...who's to say someone else didn't?  How'd they or anyone know that would be THE pic???  I'm thinking again, that it was all set up...even the article)<br />so....just WHO took the pic for PROOF of Ben taking that LAST pic of dying MICHAEL????  <br />Obviously it was needed for documentation of it all occurring!!!<br />
    <br /><br />The National Photo Group did, since Ben had that picture himself, so probably one of his colleagues. Also, I think it was Chris who allegedly took the picture, not Ben. I think Ben was the one with the video camera. And as far as I'm concerned, the MJ in the pic could easily be MJ himself, there is no way to determine his age on that picture, since we don't see much of his face. If the picture was staged in advance, there would be no need to use a dummy, or photoshop an old picture in it in my opinion. <br />[/quote<br /><br />THANK YOU ;)<br />
  • on 1322078600:
    <br />
    on 1322078193:
    <br />OFF TOPIC <br />
    on 1322075166:
    <br /><br />Try to lick your elbow...that would give you the date with MJ :D<br />
    <br />Thanks to MissG I have wasted the last 15 mins of my life trying to lick my elbow!  :lol: I knew it wasn't possible but I tried anyways just for fun  lolol/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322086362:
    <br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br /><br />The National Photo Group did, since Ben had that picture himself, so probably one of his colleagues. Also, I think it was Chris who allegedly took the picture, not Ben. I think Ben was the one with the video camera. And as far as I'm concerned, the MJ in the pic could easily be MJ himself, there is no way to determine his age on that picture, since we don't see much of his face. If the picture was staged in advance, there would be no need to use a dummy, or photoshop an old picture in it in my opinion. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Remind some of the things of the year 2009 ..... /cook/<br /><br /><br />Wednesday, December 30, 2009<br />What Are Friends For? <br /><br /><br />ug.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I don't really feel like I need to explain the picture above, everybody should already know what it is. Many of you even know the name of the photographer who took this photo. If not, no worries I gotcha covered. The name of the photographer who took this photo is Chris Weiss<br /><br />Ben Evenstad was a pap who founded a photo agency. Ben and Michael Jackson just so happen to have more than just your average "Pap+celebrity relationship" You could even call them friends.<br /><br />Ben Evenstad founded a photo agency and hired Chris Weiss as a paparazzo. The interesting thing about Chris is that, he wants to be a doctor. He has a long and impressive résumé of his experinces in the medical feild. Now just think about how handy that would be for Michael to be friends with someone like that.<br /><br />Ben Evenstad's photo agency just happend to be the first photo agency to learn the location of Michael's rented mansion on Carolwood Drive. (They also just so happend to find out the location in December, which is when the first reports of Michael having 6 months to live first came out. Which in some theories is the begining of the hoax. ) I wonder who told them...<br /><br />The morning of June 25th they just happend  to of already have a Pap outside Michaels house. When the ambulance came they were the only Paps there.<br /><br />"Weiss saw an ambulance inside the gates and a fire truck parked on the street. Ibanez had zoomed in through the window of the fire truck with his telephoto lens and snapped a picture of the call screen, which provided a few details about the situation inside. At this point, Weiss’s experience as an E.M.T. came in handy. He read from the digital image: “50-year-old male … not breathing … ”<br />Why haven't we seen this photo?<br /><br />"The more time passed, the less serious Weiss figured Jackson’s problems must be. “We were there for 20 minutes,” he says, “and if you’ve got a full arrest”—when a patient really has stopped breathing—“the paramedics usually load and go within 8 to 10 minutes.”"<br /><br />But they were there for about 40 minutes.<br />Notice how Chris Weiss's medical experience comes in handy.<br /><br />"The morning after Jackson’s death, Weiss says, he was “happy because we got the picture. I took the last picture of Michael Jackson, ever. Because we had, as much as a photographer could for the last six months of his life, a relationship with Michael. There were days, like when he went to the doctor’s office sometimes, when we would just put our cameras down and visit with him. It’s weird to say this, as paparazzi, because the world can’t stand us, even though they can’t put our magazines down, but there was a closeness that our photographers had with Michael. If there was any fate to getting the shots, maybe that was it."<br />The kind of impression I'm getting from the quote above doesn't have a hint of sadness to it. I mean, Michael Jackson was their main focas and a good friend. He just passed away and their happy?<br />Why would they be happy about that?<br />Myabe it's because this whole thing was planned. Maybe during one of their "visits" with Michael they made a deal. It's a win win situation if you think about it. The paps probably made more money on that one photo than every other picture they've taken before. And Michael gets away with step one of the Hoax.<br /><br />Think about it.<br /><br />http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=22