TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1322088591:
    <br />
    on 1322086362:
    <br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br />I read a good question on here...(and thank you TS for answering my question about people in the tour bus taking pics we never see....)<br />although we are progressing further into level 7...<br />If Ben was THE pic guy...the only one supposedly, (although, that article I read about the two Australian women who saw the whole thing, saying that a paparazzi got the last pic of dying Michael..and that was said just two days later...who's to say someone else didn't?  How'd they or anyone know that would be THE pic???  I'm thinking again, that it was all set up...even the article)<br />so....just WHO took the pic for PROOF of Ben taking that LAST pic of dying MICHAEL????  <br />Obviously it was needed for documentation of it all occurring!!!<br />
    <br /><br />The National Photo Group did, since Ben had that picture himself, so probably one of his colleagues. Also, I think it was Chris who allegedly took the picture, not Ben. I think Ben was the one with the video camera. And as far as I'm concerned, the MJ in the pic could easily be MJ himself, there is no way to determine his age on that picture, since we don't see much of his face. If the picture was staged in advance, there would be no need to use a dummy, or photoshop an old picture in it in my opinion. <br />
    <br /><br />THANK YOU ;)<br /><br />
    <br />Maybe this aspect of HOW the photo was staged (dummy, photoshop, or Michael himself) is one of those "minor aspects of the 'how' that we will never know"? I sure would like to know one day tho. <br /><br />Glad we finally came to a conclusion on 7a....bring on 7b!! I've prepared myself for all the "dead corpse" and "terminally ill double" theories lol
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1322091805:
    <br />
    on 1322086362:
    <br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br />I read a good question on here...(and thank you TS for answering my question about people in the tour bus taking pics we never see....)<br />although we are progressing further into level 7...<br />If Ben was THE pic guy...the only one supposedly, (although, that article I read about the two Australian women who saw the whole thing, saying that a paparazzi got the last pic of dying Michael..and that was said just two days later...who's to say someone else didn't?  How'd they or anyone know that would be THE pic???  I'm thinking again, that it was all set up...even the article)<br />so....just WHO took the pic for PROOF of Ben taking that LAST pic of dying MICHAEL????  <br />Obviously it was needed for documentation of it all occurring!!!<br />
    <br /><br />The National Photo Group did, since Ben had that picture himself, so probably one of his colleagues. Also, I think it was Chris who allegedly took the picture, not Ben. I think Ben was the one with the video camera. And as far as I'm concerned, the MJ in the pic could easily be MJ himself, there is no way to determine his age on that picture, since we don't see much of his face. If the picture was staged in advance, there would be no need to use a dummy, or photoshop an old picture in it in my opinion. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Remind some of the things of the year 2009 ..... /cook/<br /><br /><br />Wednesday, December 30, 2009<br />What Are Friends For? <br /><br /><br />ug.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I don't really feel like I need to explain the picture above, everybody should already know what it is. Many of you even know the name of the photographer who took this photo. If not, no worries I gotcha covered. The name of the photographer who took this photo is Chris Weiss<br /><br />Ben Evenstad was a pap who founded a photo agency. Ben and Michael Jackson just so happen to have more than just your average "Pap+celebrity relationship" You could even call them friends.<br /><br />Ben Evenstad founded a photo agency and hired Chris Weiss as a paparazzo. The interesting thing about Chris is that, he wants to be a doctor. He has a long and impressive résumé of his experinces in the medical feild. Now just think about how handy that would be for Michael to be friends with someone like that.<br /><br />Ben Evenstad's photo agency just happend to be the first photo agency to learn the location of Michael's rented mansion on Carolwood Drive. (They also just so happend to find out the location in December, which is when the first reports of Michael having 6 months to live first came out. Which in some theories is the begining of the hoax. ) I wonder who told them...<br /><br />The morning of June 25th they just happend  to of already have a Pap outside Michaels house. When the ambulance came they were the only Paps there.<br /><br />"Weiss saw an ambulance inside the gates and a fire truck parked on the street. Ibanez had zoomed in through the window of the fire truck with his telephoto lens and snapped a picture of the call screen, which provided a few details about the situation inside. At this point, Weiss’s experience as an E.M.T. came in handy. He read from the digital image: “50-year-old male … not breathing … ”<br />Why haven't we seen this photo?<br /><br />"The more time passed, the less serious Weiss figured Jackson’s problems must be. “We were there for 20 minutes,” he says, “and if you’ve got a full arrest”—when a patient really has stopped breathing—“the paramedics usually load and go within 8 to 10 minutes.”"<br /><br />But they were there for about 40 minutes.<br />Notice how Chris Weiss's medical experience comes in handy.<br /><br />"The morning after Jackson’s death, Weiss says, he was “happy because we got the picture. I took the last picture of Michael Jackson, ever. Because we had, as much as a photographer could for the last six months of his life, a relationship with Michael. There were days, like when he went to the doctor’s office sometimes, when we would just put our cameras down and visit with him. It’s weird to say this, as paparazzi, because the world can’t stand us, even though they can’t put our magazines down, but there was a closeness that our photographers had with Michael. If there was any fate to getting the shots, maybe that was it."<br />The kind of impression I'm getting from the quote above doesn't have a hint of sadness to it. I mean, Michael Jackson was their main focas and a good friend. He just passed away and their happy?<br />Why would they be happy about that?<br />Myabe it's because this whole thing was planned. Maybe during one of their "visits" with Michael they made a deal. It's a win win situation if you think about it. The paps probably made more money on that one photo than every other picture they've taken before. And Michael gets away with step one of the Hoax.<br /><br />Think about it.<br /><br />http://dianajeann.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=22<br />
    <br /><br />THANK YOU TOO!<br />Really goes with what I've been trying to point out too ;)
    on 1322091906:
    <br />
    on 1322088591:
    <br />
    on 1322086362:
    <br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br />Maybe this aspect of HOW the photo was staged (dummy, photoshop, or Michael himself) is one of those "minor aspects of the 'how' that we will never know"? I sure would like to know one day tho. <br /><br />Glad we finally came to a conclusion on 7a....bring on 7b!! I've prepared myself for all the "dead corpse" and "terminally ill double" theories lol<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure there'll be tons of questions left unanswered and tons of books written by everyone.<br />In the meantime, until we get to this next level of TS's I thought I'd ask, seeing as it sorta did tie in, and TS did reply to my question<br />regarding the tour bus and the pics taken at that time.<br />I bet when Michael returns, everyone involved in any way will be claiming involvement...even quite a few on here!
  • on 1322092396:
    <br />
    on 1322091906:
    <br />
    on 1322088591:
    <br />
    on 1322086362:
    <br />
    on 1322085461:
    <br />Maybe this aspect of HOW the photo was staged (dummy, photoshop, or Michael himself) is one of those "minor aspects of the 'how' that we will never know"? I sure would like to know one day tho. <br /><br />Glad we finally came to a conclusion on 7a....bring on 7b!! I've prepared myself for all the "dead corpse" and "terminally ill double" theories lol<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure there'll be tons of questions left unanswered and tons of books written by everyone.<br />In the meantime, until we get to this next level of TS's I thought I'd ask, seeing as it sorta did tie in, and TS did reply to my question<br />regarding the tour bus and the pics taken at that time.<br />I bet when Michael returns, everyone involved in any way will be claiming involvement...even quite a few on here!<br />
    <br />Souza should write a book! It could be about the hoax from the believers' point of view....we definitely have complied enough information for it!  :lol:
  • GUYS, NEED HELP, DON'T LAUGH. I KNOW THIS WAS DISCUSSED, BUT I FORGOT. <br />QUESTION: WAS MURRAY IN THE SAME AMBULANCE WHERE "MICHAEL" WAS THAT TOOK HIM TO THE UCLA OR MURRAY WAS IN THE DIFFERENT CAR FOLLOWING AMB.? WHO, BESIDES PARAMEDICS AND PATIENT, WAS IN THAT AMB.? 
  • on 1322113631:
    <br />murray allegedly rode in ambulance with mj. and was allegedly on the phone<br /><br />http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murray_Trial/michael-jackson-er-doc-conrad-murray-withheld-information/story?id=14642203&page=2<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thanks.  "Murray rode in the ambulance with the paramedics to the UCLA emergency room. Senneff testified that he observed Murray talking on his cell phone on the ambulance ride. "<br /><br />I wonder if Senneff was asked on trial to confirm it and who Murray was talking to and what was the subject.<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1322114913:
    <br />
    on 1322113631:
    <br />murray allegedly rode in ambulance with mj. and was allegedly on the phone<br /><br />http://abcnews.go.com/US/Conrad_Murray_Trial/michael-jackson-er-doc-conrad-murray-withheld-information/story?id=14642203&page=2<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thanks.  "Murray rode in the ambulance with the paramedics to the UCLA emergency room. Senneff testified that he observed Murray talking on his cell phone on the ambulance ride. "<br /><br />I wonder if Senneff was asked on trial to confirm it and who Murray was talking to and what was the subject.<br />
    <br /><br />Only one way to find out...: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/trial/videoscategory/day-4/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1322115230:
    <br />
    on 1322114913:
    <br />
    on 1322113631:
    <br /><br />Thanks.  "Murray rode in the ambulance with the paramedics to the UCLA emergency room. Senneff testified that he observed Murray talking on his cell phone on the ambulance ride. "<br /><br />I wonder if Senneff was asked on trial to confirm it and who Murray was talking to and what was the subject.<br />
    <br /><br />Only one way to find out...: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/trial/videoscategory/day-4/<br />
    <br /><br />I knew you gonna respond with something like this. After all it's been 2,5 years, we already more or less know each other long distance.  :lol: ;) I just don't have a patience to go back and review all over, but thanks.  /white flag/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yoohoo, TS! bounce/ bounce/ bounce/<br /><br />What is taking you so long? Did you forget to post 7b? LOL

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSap5LqrNwer3xgsNwhR1Hl0BuTwOfRFakGFORtAl2lIl3e54Fd6g<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0aQ8IjbLmnb77Jt2molJSJvM4wizdnW8Vl2XuUASzYu-Rc6t9-Q<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson RX<br />10/19/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />Dr. Murray's Car at Drug Delivery Point<br />Dr. Conrad Murray's car was seen tooling around L.A. this weekend -- and while Murray wasn't in it, his ride stopped somewhere he knows all too well.<br /><br /><br /><br />1019_murray_flashcity_video-copy-1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />TMZ has learned one of his bodyguards has been driving the BMW to the Santa Monica apartment of Murray baby mama Nicole Alvarez -- the same pad the doc used to have Michael Jackson's Propofol delivered from a Las Vegas pharmacy. <br /><br />As we previously reported, Murray was living at the apartment, when he was giving Jackson nocturnal Propofol infusions at the singer's home.<br /><br />Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?<br />Posted Oct 12 2009 9:00PM at TMZ<br /><br /><br /><br />1012_murray_infphoto_1086497.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />TMZ obtained a photo of Dr. Conrad Murray's car -- the same one that was towed away from Michael Jackson's house the day MJ died -- speeding down the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles on Saturday. We've confirmed it's the same car -- and the agency that shot the photo insists it's the good doc behind the wheel. Dr. Murray's rep tells us Murray was NOT driving. When you look closely at the pic and compare it to Murray's most recent appearance, there are similarities and differences. What do you think?<br /><br />At other times we see Murray in a black car and not the lightcolored BMW, he seemed to have parked outside Carolwood Dr that day (the one the police seized). <br /><br />Conrad Murray leaving court. Maybe this Mercedes isnt his but a rental car...<br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322132877:
    <br />Yoohoo, TS! bounce/ bounce/ bounce/<br /><br />What is taking you so long? Did you forget to post 7b? LOL<br />
    <br /><br />It's sizzling... /pull hair/ <br /><br />...I wonder what hour is he waiting for now. Or maybe he's waiting the 25th of November..<br /><br />You think we could start by ourselves ....and finish  /overreacting/??
  • Maybe TS is busy preparing for Thanksgiving or coming up with a shopping plan for Black Friday. He is most likely spending time with his family since it is the holidays.<br /><br />Happy Thanksgiving TS!! Happy Thanksgiving to my hoax family! I love each and every one of you!!
  • on 1322141850:
    <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSap5LqrNwer3xgsNwhR1Hl0BuTwOfRFakGFORtAl2lIl3e54Fd6g<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0aQ8IjbLmnb77Jt2molJSJvM4wizdnW8Vl2XuUASzYu-Rc6t9-Q<br /><br />Michael Jackson RX<br />10/19/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />Dr. Murray's Car at Drug Delivery Point<br />Dr. Conrad Murray's car was seen tooling around L.A. this weekend -- and while Murray wasn't in it, his ride stopped somewhere he knows all too well.<br /><br />1019_murray_flashcity_video-copy-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />TMZ has learned one of his bodyguards has been driving the BMW to the Santa Monica apartment of Murray baby mama Nicole Alvarez -- the same pad the doc used to have Michael Jackson's Propofol delivered from a Las Vegas pharmacy. <br /><br />As we previously reported, Murray was living at the apartment, when he was giving Jackson nocturnal Propofol infusions at the singer's home.<br /><br />Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?<br />Posted Oct 12 2009 9:00PM at TMZ<br /><br />1012_murray_infphoto_1086497.jpg<br /><br /><br />TMZ obtained a photo of Dr. Conrad Murray's car -- the same one that was towed away from Michael Jackson's house the day MJ died -- speeding down the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles on Saturday. We've confirmed it's the same car -- and the agency that shot the photo insists it's the good doc behind the wheel. Dr. Murray's rep tells us Murray was NOT driving. When you look closely at the pic and compare it to Murray's most recent appearance, there are similarities and differences. What do you think?<br /><br />At other times we see Murray in a black car and not the lightcolored BMW, he seemed to have parked outside Carolwood Dr that day (the one the police seized). <br /><br />Conrad Murray leaving court. Maybe this Mercedes isnt his but a rental car...<br />
    <br />That's definitely not Murray driving that car, but maybe it's his bodyguard that was mentioned in the other article (even tho I don't really recall ever seeing him with a bodyguard). Wasn't that car that they towed supposedly registered to Murray's "sister"??
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, it looks like his bodyguard.<br /><br /><br />Murray+takes+a+dip+6av_qsrLdiOl.jpg<br /><br /><br />And it looks like they might be leaving the Antioch Missionary Church in it as well, at the end of the video.<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-houston/#.Ts6zZ7LNmI0
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1322168895:
    <br />Yes, it looks like his bodyguard.<br /><br /><br />Murray+takes+a+dip+6av_qsrLdiOl.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />But why would Murray need a bodyguard before june 25th 2009? It does not make sense! And at the first glance I saw this picture, I thought right away the he looks like his bodyguard! But I think that it is a good thing so because I can't find any answers as of why he would have this bodyguard back then! :)
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1322150356:
    <br />
    on 1322141850:
    <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSap5LqrNwer3xgsNwhR1Hl0BuTwOfRFakGFORtAl2lIl3e54Fd6g<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0aQ8IjbLmnb77Jt2molJSJvM4wizdnW8Vl2XuUASzYu-Rc6t9-Q<br /><br />Michael Jackson RX<br />10/19/2009 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />Dr. Murray's Car at Drug Delivery Point<br />Dr. Conrad Murray's car was seen tooling around L.A. this weekend -- and while Murray wasn't in it, his ride stopped somewhere he knows all too well.<br /><br />1019_murray_flashcity_video-copy-1.jpg<br /><br /><br />TMZ has learned one of his bodyguards has been driving the BMW to the Santa Monica apartment of Murray baby mama Nicole Alvarez -- the same pad the doc used to have Michael Jackson's Propofol delivered from a Las Vegas pharmacy. <br /><br />As we previously reported, Murray was living at the apartment, when he was giving Jackson nocturnal Propofol infusions at the singer's home.<br /><br />Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?<br />Posted Oct 12 2009 9:00PM at TMZ<br /><br />1012_murray_infphoto_1086497.jpg<br /><br /><br />TMZ obtained a photo of Dr. Conrad Murray's car -- the same one that was towed away from Michael Jackson's house the day MJ died -- speeding down the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles on Saturday. We've confirmed it's the same car -- and the agency that shot the photo insists it's the good doc behind the wheel. Dr. Murray's rep tells us Murray was NOT driving. When you look closely at the pic and compare it to Murray's most recent appearance, there are similarities and differences. What do you think?<br /><br />At other times we see Murray in a black car and not the lightcolored BMW, he seemed to have parked outside Carolwood Dr that day (the one the police seized). <br /><br />Conrad Murray leaving court. Maybe this Mercedes isnt his but a rental car...<br />
    <br />That's definitely not Murray driving that car, but maybe it's his bodyguard that was mentioned in the other article (even tho I don't really recall ever seeing him with a bodyguard). Wasn't that car that they towed supposedly registered to Murray's "sister"??<br />
    <br /><br />I was not talking about the picture on the beach but this one with the guy in Murray's car...
  • Beside that I also believe there´s no reason to record the ambo scene in two days, there´s an accuracy on TS´s post that I´d like to make clear.<br /><br />Any modern digital camera records a timecode in the last line of the frame fileds, usually a black thin line which is not visible to the eye in the screen, even though a visible time code is not stamped on the screen while recording (a feature you can choose to use or not). This last line of the field contains further information of the recording such as audio.<br /><br />This time code stamp has no gap through the whole tape as far there´s no gap in the recording (and I mean gap, not stops while recording). Only if it´s a blank tape and there´s a first recording, then we stop, make a gap by forwarding the tape and the recording again, or what´s the same recording uncontinuously on a blank tape, it´s possible to create a gap in the time code.<br /><br />This is the audio track in a film:<br /><br />sound-track-on-film-1.jpg<br /><br />The same happens in a digital video tape, although on films it is printed this way and on analogic video tapes was similar but stamped in a line of one of the two fields of a frame, digital video tapes have aditional information stamped in the same way but digitaly (ceros and ones).<br /><br />This is a schema on how video works in two (or more) fields (even and odds), both analogic and digital:<br /><br />2-2pulldown.svg<br /><br />Sorry I couldn´t find a digital video tape track´s schema.<br /><br />But just take a look at the wiki to see:<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_code<br /><br />The SMPTE family of timecodes are almost universally used in film, video and audio production, and can be encoded in many different formats, including:<br />Linear timecode (LTC)<br />Vertical interval timecode (VITC)<br />AES-EBU embedded timecode used with digital audio<br />Burnt-in timecode<br />CTL timecode (Control track)<br />MIDI timecode<br /><br />About the impossibility to synchronize the tapes again wrong, any tape can be synchronized with any other even without time stamp, by anyone with editing skills. And if there´s no stop in the recording, once a point is synchronized with the other camera´s tape, the rest of the recording will be synchronized without any lag. If there´s a stop in any of the recordings, a new point can be synchronized and it will work until the end of the recording or until the next stop.<br /><br />So, I don´t think the recordings are from two diferent days... but it would be possible.<br /><br />
    The different hours around the globe puzzle me all the time.<br />So here it is 0:19, on the forum it says 6:19 AM and where TS lives or seems to post from it is like 6 hours earlier than the hour displayed on the forum???<br /><br /> bangbang
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Gina, did you know you can change the time shown on the forum to your own time zone, on your profile page > modify profile > look and layout.<br /><br />I have mine set to UK time (where I am) and I know (from all those weeks watching the trial!) that LA time is 8 hours behind mine.
    Great!! Thank you curls.<br />Now the problem is that I think TS is posting from the same hour zone as me WTF??. TIME is really making my head spin like a carousel  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Can think only of South Africa .......or the North Pole errrr errrr errrr.. fresse/<br />Anyway, I think it's safe to go to sleep because probably TS will only post at 11:29 moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/  ....or 1:17....or God knows when smiley_spider..<br /><br />
    To me that "bodyguard" driving Murray's (sister's) car looks just like Majestik Magnificent with sunglasses on!!!<br />Imagine THAT!!
  • Then we have the ambulance filmed in real time  /bravo/(which is not such a surprise)!<br /><br />I still think a double went to UCLA instead of Michael. If the FBI is in, no one could have problems with that, right? <br /><br />TS... levels  most interesting are  to come ... I am very anxious to see your new post.  afraid/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322169662:
    <br />Beside that I also believe there´s no reason to record the ambo scene in two days, there´s an accuracy on TS´s post that I´d like to make clear.<br /><br />Any modern digital camera records a timecode in the last line of the frame fileds, usually a black thin line which is not visible to the eye in the screen, even though a visible time code is not stamped on the screen while recording (a feature you can choose to use or not). This last line of the field contains further information of the recording such as audio.<br /><br />This time code stamp has no gap through the whole tape as far there´s no gap in the recording (and I mean gap, not stops while recording). Only if it´s a blank tape and there´s a first recording, then we stop, make a gap by forwarding the tape and the recording again, or what´s the same recording uncontinuously on a blank tape, it´s possible to create a gap in the time code.<br /><br />This is the audio track in a film:<br /><br />sound-track-on-film-1.jpg<br /><br />The same happens in a digital video tape, although on films it is printed this way and on analogic video tapes was similar but stamped in a line of one of the two fields of a frame, digital video tapes have aditional information stamped in the same way but digitaly (ceros and ones).<br /><br />This is a schema on how video works in two (or more) fields (even and odds), both analogic and digital:<br /><br />2-2pulldown.svg<br /><br />Sorry I couldn´t find a digital video tape track´s schema.<br /><br />But just take a look at the wiki to see:<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_code<br /><br />The SMPTE family of timecodes are almost universally used in film, video and audio production, and can be encoded in many different formats, including:<br />Linear timecode (LTC)<br />Vertical interval timecode (VITC)<br />AES-EBU embedded timecode used with digital audio<br />Burnt-in timecode<br />CTL timecode (Control track)<br />MIDI timecode<br /><br />About the impossibility to synchronize the tapes again wrong, any tape can be synchronized with any other even without time stamp, by anyone with editing skills. And if there´s no stop in the recording, once a point is synchronized with the other camera´s tape, the rest of the recording will be synchronized without any lag. If there´s a stop in any of the recordings, a new point can be synchronized and it will work until the end of the recording or until the next stop.<br /><br />So, I don´t think the recordings are from two diferent days... but it would be possible.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />SMPTE, ..well,  for what i have read and from what i understand is a code of synchrony and location used in videos, identifies each image in hours, minutes, seconds and frames (one image within other images that are in an animation ) allowing the exact location of each image through some codes.<br /><br />We have learned a lot of things with TS lolol/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1322176147:
    <br />Great!! Thank you curls.<br />Now the problem is that I think TS is posting from the same hour zone as me WTF??. TIME is really making my head spin like a carousel  :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />Can think only of South Africa .......or the North Pole errrr errrr errrr.. fresse/<br />Anyway, I think it's safe to go to sleep because probably TS will only post at 11:29 moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/  ....or 1:17....or God knows when smiley_spider..<br /><br />
    <br /><br />TS posts on USA Pacific Time. The forum default time is set to UTC time (London UK time) and you can change the time in your settings to what you want.  Souza helped me with this ages ago.<br /><br />Hope that helps you Gina.  :)<br />