TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1322641735:
    <br />Bec, all your fault? :lol:  Are you volunteering to be the scapegoat?  <br />
    <br /><br />She can be our sacrifice...just kidding.<br /><br />Ok so does anyone have any ideas for what we should do or where to look for info so we can attach 7b and 7c to the puzzle?
  • on 1322637983:
    <br />
    on 1322581867:
    <br />I can only speak for myself when I say the investigative part of the hoax has gone way beyond figuring out the hows and whys of Michael's plans. In the past 2+ years, a night of "Michaeling" always seemed to lead me to other areas of learning.<br />I have discovered how corrupt the worlds governments are, how 9/11 was an inside job,, how the United States is a corporation rather than a country etc. etc...<br />I have also rediscovered my soul and learned how to truly love again despite several tragedies in my life.  The message has been loud and clear and for me the hoax has been  educational, uplifting and inspirational.<br />Finding clues and blogging has been wonderful escapism and has taught me to look beyond the surface to find truth.  Believe it or not I truly believe I know what is coming with BAM and I am excited. There has been a measure of fear with all that I have learned but if I am right about BAM the I know in my heart that "there is nothing to nervous about."  Thank you to all of you for making this all such a wonderful life changing experiance.<br />
    <br /><br />Tooty, looks like you and I took the same path on our "Michaeling" journey! I'm glad that I took the path of LOVE and "awakening", it was the only thing that I could relate to,and the only path that made sense to me at the time, as LOVE has always been a HUGE part of my Life.  I also suffered deeply from tragedy after tragedy in my life. For me to be where I am today, is a true testament to the Power of "LOVE" ,of GOD our Creator, and to the power of our "consciousness' ".  <br /><br />IN the last 29 months I have had a better, and a more "TRUTHFUL", Education then I have had in the other 47 years of my life! I also Believe I "KNOW" what is to come with the "Bam", although my husband and I often joke and say that Michael has already "Bammed" us in a big way, when he led us to the "TRUTH". of who we are, and what our true purpose here is! Michael's Genius, Patience and compassion for "teaching", never ceases to amaze us. Michael helped me to conquer all of my "Fears", and helped me to feel comfortable in my own skin, knowing that I wasn't a "freak" for Believing in LOVE, and for the "strange occurrences" that have been happening to me. He helped me to understand that the "King of Pop" was just his "persona"(ego) and that beneath that persona, lived a man who desperately wanted his message to be heard, therefore, he had to kill his "ego" so that "Man" could LIVE. This is what we all have to do in order to truly live from our hearts, instead of through our "ego's". <br /><br />Before all of this hoax stuff happened, I would have said it's "craziness" to believe what I now truly Believe, but because I am LIVING these "changes",  I can't deny that "change" is already happening to me. Dave and I are calmly and happily looking forward to the "future", and until all is revealed, we do our best to live each day with LOVE, and helping others to become aware of what is to come, and teaching others the importance of LOVE, and what they can do to "Make that Change". It has been a true Blessing to be here on this journey with all of these beautiful, funny, talented, and yes, even the "tortured" souls, here on this forum. I LOVE every member here with all of my Heart,and I hope that everyone soon finds Peace and Harmony within their Lives.<br />It is nice to know Tooty, that you and Meri are also on this same journey, so a "Big thanks", you know that we LOVE you both!!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />As for court today, I am not surprised with the outcome. The end result is a world wide wake up call for humanity, Corruption will be exposed in many different areas, most of which have already been mentioned, so I won't elaborate. All I know is that everything is happening the way Michael has planned it, and in the end, "The Truth Will Prevail", and the world will have to re- educate themselves on virtually everything they thought they "Knew" as truth, including themselves!<br /><br />Thank you TS for your guidance...You Know that I LOVE YOU!  bearhug<br /><br />Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to ALL...You guys amaze me! Keep the Faith my beautiful Family!<br />LIVE LOVE... BE LOVE...for we are ONE!!!!!<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy mjj4ever777  :) !!!! Thank you for all your guidance and passion ,but I have to contradict about a thing you wrote,nobody is really wakeing up,because nobody cares,I'm sorry.The corruption was an always be on planet earth,Michael is not god or jesus,he is a gifted artist,and nothing more.It's nice to dream and make up stories about human super powers,but this are just in fairy tales,I'm sorry.Life is hard,just like Misha told in the begining of THIS IS IT movie,and also Michael told us in the end of the same movie that is up to us,IT'S START WITH US.The government and the RICH PEOPLE doesen't care about you,me,and the people from Wall Street who are protesting  :? .Life goes on,with or whithout Michael,with or whithout you and me,that's a fact,and is REALITY.[/size]
  • on 1322630982:
    <br />The patient is taken to UCLA where he is briefly glimpsed by the "stalker fan" who says it is not MJ (and agreeing with Blount) but both are not listened to. Med staff at UCLA work on the body at Murray's encouragement. The patient is then taken to the coroner who does the autopsy but falsifies the report. The report would have to be falsified since an actual autopsy report on the actual patient would reveal the cause of the terminal illness he was suffering and MJ had no terminal illness. Ditto for a cadaver ("healthy 50 year old male"). <br /><br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Is the patient alive or not as a result of this operation? If not - then who murdered him with propofol?<br /> Is it possible to "buy a hospice patient in the supermarket" whenever you want?<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322646897:
    <br />
    on 1322630982:
    <br />The patient is taken to UCLA where he is briefly glimpsed by the "stalker fan" who says it is not MJ (and agreeing with Blount) but both are not listened to. Med staff at UCLA work on the body at Murray's encouragement. The patient is then taken to the coroner who does the autopsy but falsifies the report. The report would have to be falsified since an actual autopsy report on the actual patient would reveal the cause of the terminal illness he was suffering and MJ had no terminal illness. Ditto for a cadaver ("healthy 50 year old male"). <br /><br /> <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Is the patient alive or not as a result of this operation? If not - then who murdered him with propofol?<br /> Is it possible to "buy a hospice patient in the supermarket" whenever you want?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Propofol was  "discovered" later at the "autopsy".<br />That's why Murray never mentioned propofol to paramedics and UCLA doctors, because the corpse used for the hoax didn't have any propofol inside, because it died of something else. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm feeling 'tired' today, so I'm gonna refrain from saying too much cause I don't want to sound negative.  I just REALLY wish I knew where we're supposed to go from here.  It's not about being 'spoonfed' by TS...it never was about that and it isn't now.  But to say that the level will not go beyond Nov 29, even if you have to finish it yourself....then it comes and goes and no 'completion'...is somewhat confusing.<br /><br />There's absolutely no confusion over Mike being alive (at least for me)....and I have no problem continuing on with the 'digging' if that's what we're to do.  But it sure would help to know what changed...if it was something within our control or something completely outside it.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Is it just me, or does it seem like whatever the general consensus is on the forum for whatever topic, be it Murray guilty or not, the sentencing...it always seems, like once we sorta decide, the result is the opposite! ?  Maybe we should stop guessing and predicting and wait for Michael.  Maybe the ARG part is keeping us playing along and if we guess right, there's nothing to keep playing for (besides Michael).  <br />I don't believe that, but it is ironic.<br />Now, really, TS, keep up our faith is you and finish what you started.  Stay true to your word and at least end level 7, which we thought was the end.<br />This is very mentally taxing, and then wears one out emotionally and physically.  We LOVE this, but when we count on/believe...YOU, we give you our faith...just saying.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Concerning the completion of Level 7, we have to remember that most likely not ALL aspects of the Hoax have been planned out to the exact dot...because a lot of this has an ARG factor and also because there are things going on behind the scenes that are beyond anyone's control and need time to work out. I am sure that there are many twists and turns in this tale. <br /><br />Perhaps TS needs a little support and encouragement too sometimes. ;) We are ALL in this together.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Puzzle1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />1266423395914_f.jpg
  • "Heartsong, I like your theory and agree with everything except for the part of AEG hiring Murray initially for murder. I think this was ALL planned from day 1 by MJ, not a hasty fixing of a murder plot."<br /><br />Yes, I agree, I considered this possibility (we all have at length), yet I cannot ignore statements from Kenny regarding Michael's apparent sudden decline in health, Michael going home early from rehearsals, Michael's own words of being "hot on one side and cold on the other", fan reports of Michael not appearing well during the last couple weeks of rehearsals and Jermaine's claims that Michael did not know his left from his right. All signs for me that Murray was doing something shady which Michael was unaware of.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1322661691:
    <br />
    on 1322646897:
    <br />
    on 1322630982:
    <br /><br /><br />Is the patient alive or not as a result of this operation? If not - then who murdered him with propofol?<br /> Is it possible to "buy a hospice patient in the supermarket" whenever you want?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Propofol was  "discovered" later at the "autopsy".<br />That's why Murray never mentioned propofol to paramedics and UCLA doctors, because the corpse used for the hoax didn't have any propofol inside, because it died of something else.
    <br /><br />During this whole 2 years I have endeavoured to maintain two principles in my mind when going over evidence: the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) and the parsimony principle (the simplest explanation is often the best explanation). I feel if we allow too much convolution we cannot see the forest for the trees, let alone the effect it has on our sanity! Even then it is still difficult... <br /><br />I think the patient was alive when brought to Carolwood ("there was someone else in the room", reported deviance from routine) then Murray administered all the drugs found in the AR including the propofol which killed him. That way all the urine found at the scene, plus the toxicology samples would not have to be falsified by the coroner, neither would any of the evidence found at the scene. All the coroner would have to falsify would be the physical features while overlooking the patients true illness (& name). <br /><br />Plus, Murray would not have to address the issues of the stages a dead body goes thru in death (rigor, lividity). Had the person already been dead for a long time it would have been apparent to medical officers (as it was they already suspected time of death was earlier than Murray said. I think it was too, as Murray would have had to make sure the patient had truly passed before making calls. Wouldn't want him being revived!), in which case they would have had to have been brought into the hoax, an undesirable option for many reasons. Plus a live person would have been much easier to get into the house at 1am in the morning (less people involved). I don't think a hospice patient was "bought". Don't forget Michael's affinity to sick people and the love they have for him because of it...<br /><br />I think as much as possible had to be "authentic" in the scenario. If it is was possible to introduce the propofol to the system of the patient to ensure it showed up in the report, that is one less thing that needed to be falsified- one less person who needed to know. And a peaceful way for a terminally ill patient to end their suffering.<br /><br />Love to you all.
  • Hi, Gals and Guys. I've not read a definitive answer for who was in the ambulance. I may have a pic of "Michael" (or whoever) in the ambo, not the one that Chris supposedly took. Problem is, I can't figure out how to post it by inserting it. I'd like to get others' insite on it. Help? :) Also, is there any proof of EVERYONE in the ambo? I mean besides Michael, dummy or corpse. Thanks!
    on 1322688932:
    <br />Hi, Gals and Guys. I've not read a definitive answer for who was in the ambulance. I may have a pic of "Michael" (or whoever) in the ambo, not the one that Chris supposedly took. Problem is, I can't figure out how to post it by inserting it. I'd like to get others' insite on it. Help? :) Also, is there any proof of EVERYONE in the ambo? I mean besides Michael, dummy or corpse. Thanks!<br />
    <br /><br />It depends on where is this picture? If you have it saved in your computer you can add it as an attachment when you post. If it's on the internet just post the link. Hope it helps. :)
  • Thanks, @Sarahli! It was saved to my computer that I screenshot from the Hollywood.TV video so I posted it on photobuket. Fingers crossed:) If I see what I think I see, this is the reason that something or someone had to be on the gurney. You know, just in case photos or videos were taken. I'm sorry, can't remember who but several pages back someone posted the VH1 re-enactment of 6-25. It does indeed look like "MJ" in that video. As well as this screenshot. Electrode on the chest and all. I tried attaching but it was too large  http://tinyurl.com/74g3swm I may just be crazy  /pull hair/
    on 1322694321:
    <br />Thanks, @Sarahli! It was saved to my computer that I screenshot from the Hollywood.TV video so I posted it on photobuket. Fingers crossed:) If I see what I think I see, this is the reason that something or someone had to be on the gurney. You know, just in case photos or videos were taken. I'm sorry, can't remember who but several pages back someone posted the VH1 re-enactment of 6-25. It does indeed look like "MJ" in that video. As well as this screenshot. Electrode on the chest and all. I tried attaching but it was too large  http://tinyurl.com/74g3swm I may just be crazy  /pull hair/<br />
    <br /><br />You're welcome. Trying to look as hard as I can to see something now...<br /><br />mjambo14.png
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really can't see anything in that shot.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh come on.
  • on 1322695002:
    <br />Oh come on.<br />
    I see what I see. Like I said, maybe I'm going crazy. But one thing is true TO ME; other than "something" on the gurney the only  person I actually see inside is who I believe is Senneff. I don't even see anyone doing chest compressions. And I think the RA is too small for 4 grown men and a gurney. Especially when a rescue is supposedly going on. And CM is like 2 men.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Murray really isn't THAT tall! Here in Holland we have ambulances smaller than those, and believe me when I say that there is more space in there than you would think. The Dutch are the tallest people in the world, and we fit in the smaller ambulance perfectly with 3 people besides the stretcher.<br /><br />And I still don't see anything in that picture.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I don't mean this to be negative, and if it is, delete it, but as I catch up from a few hours, I'm seeing words, as I always write.<br />"I think"..."to me".."this possibility"...could be, maybe...on and on.<br />Which mean GUESS!<br />I'm tired of guessing.  I know you all are too.  Yes, we've come a long way.  Yes, I'll believe even if shown PROOF I'm wrong.<br />BUT....I have no clue what we are suppose to be GUESSING at now.<br />I feel like we are all stumbling in the dark.  Feeble posting because we genuinely WANT to keep walking toward a resolution.<br />Are we even SUPPOSE to be finding a resolution.  Are we ever going to be content if we do not?<br />I feel like I'm a huge balloon drifting round and round the earth, waiting to settle to the ground, wanting to settle to the ground, <br />but don't know how to do it without breaking myself.<br />:( <br />I'm really just wanting to know, what are we suppose to be doing/figuring out now that TS's last theory didn't work out.
  • on 1322696806:
    <br />I don't mean this to be negative, and if it is, delete it, but as I catch up from a few hours, I'm seeing words, as I always write.<br />"I think"..."to me".."this possibility"...could be, maybe...on and on.<br />Which mean GUESS!<br />I'm tired of guessing.  I know you all are too.  Yes, we've come a long way.  Yes, I'll believe even if shown PROOF I'm wrong.<br />BUT....I have no clue what we are suppose to be GUESSING at now.<br />I feel like we are all stumbling in the dark.  Feeble posting because we genuinely WANT to keep walking toward a resolution.<br />Are we even SUPPOSE to be finding a resolution.  Are we ever going to be content if we do not?<br />I feel like I'm a huge balloon drifting round and round the earth, waiting to settle to the ground, wanting to settle to the ground, <br />but don't know how to do it without breaking myself.<br />:( <br />I'm really just wanting to know, what are we suppose to be doing/figuring out now that TS's last theory didn't work out.<br />
    "I think" we're all guessing. If I had all the answers I wouldn't be here. And I've said it before, they only way we'll ever know the whole truth is through MJ himself. Until then, theories are all we have. No matter how many people supposedly know the answers. So, I'll continue to guess while I do my part in making the world a better place. With Love.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    As stubborn as I can be, I believe that MJ is alive but is not coming back, seeing how the events are unfolding.<br /><br />I am also of the opinion that TS, as another member, has his own theories which are well written and schematic, making exiting the follow up but still TS has not the answers and I can see that many people are putting their hopes on TS and waiting for his guidance or acceptance on diverse theories.<br /><br />Don´t get me wrong, I enjoy this threads a lot since million theories come across and the possibilities and scenarios that can be created on one same event are immense and at times one theory can fit in to what another person already thought but never told about.<br /><br />Thanks Australian B. for the link :) It´s easier that way!
  • @MissG That's funny because last night my sis and I were playing with my daughters "lucky" 8 ball. When it was my turn I asked, "Will Michael Jackson come back?" I shook it and it said "Not Likely". I said,  WTF?? Damn ball!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ask the ball questions you know that answer x 10...will see how accurate that ball is!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1322696806:
    <br />I don't mean this to be negative, and if it is, delete it, but as I catch up from a few hours, I'm seeing words, as I always write.<br />"I think"..."to me".."this possibility"...could be, maybe...on and on.<br />Which mean GUESS!<br />I'm tired of guessing.  I know you all are too.  Yes, we've come a long way.  Yes, I'll believe even if shown PROOF I'm wrong.<br />BUT....I have no clue what we are suppose to be GUESSING at now.<br />I feel like we are all stumbling in the dark.  Feeble posting because we genuinely WANT to keep walking toward a resolution.<br />Are we even SUPPOSE to be finding a resolution.  Are we ever going to be content if we do not?<br />I feel like I'm a huge balloon drifting round and round the earth, waiting to settle to the ground, wanting to settle to the ground, <br />but don't know how to do it without breaking myself.<br />:( <br />I'm really just wanting to know, what are we suppose to be doing/figuring out now that TS's last theory didn't work out.<br />
    <br /><br />I sense a weariness about you (and others) that I too have this week.  I've hardly posted anything because there's nothing to say.  I'm tired of reading desperate attempts to find 'clues' - no offense meant to those that do but I don't want or need clues anymore.  I don't think we'll ever work out, as a group, team or individually, the details of the hoax - TS has said as much - and they're not even that important to me any more.  I'm tired of reading BAM dates that get people's hopes up and never come to anything.  I'm pretty sure I know where it's all heading.  I know MJ is alive and I'm pretty certain I know what makes him tick.  I hope things are going the way he wants.  I hope the world wakes up, with or without MJ.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322686899:
    <br />"Heartsong, I like your theory and agree with everything except for the part of AEG hiring Murray initially for murder. I think this was ALL planned from day 1 by MJ, not a hasty fixing of a murder plot."<br /><br />Yes, I agree, I considered this possibility (we all have at length), yet I cannot ignore statements from Kenny regarding Michael's apparent sudden decline in health, Michael going home early from rehearsals, Michael's own words of being "hot on one side and cold on the other", fan reports of Michael not appearing well during the last couple weeks of rehearsals and Jermaine's claims that Michael did not know his left from his right. All signs for me that Murray was doing something shady which Michael was unaware of.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1322661691:
    <br />
    on 1322646897:
    <br />
    on 1322630982:
    <br /><br />Propofol was  "discovered" later at the "autopsy".<br />That's why Murray never mentioned propofol to paramedics and UCLA doctors, because the corpse used for the hoax didn't have any propofol inside, because it died of something else.
    <br /><br />During this whole 2 years I have endeavoured to maintain two principles in my mind when going over evidence: the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) and the parsimony principle (the simplest explanation is often the best explanation). I feel if we allow too much convolution we cannot see the forest for the trees, let alone the effect it has on our sanity! Even then it is still difficult... <br /><br />I think the patient was alive when brought to Carolwood ("there was someone else in the room", reported deviance from routine) then Murray administered all the drugs found in the AR including the propofol which killed him. That way all the urine found at the scene, plus the toxicology samples would not have to be falsified by the coroner, neither would any of the evidence found at the scene. All the coroner would have to falsify would be the physical features while overlooking the patients true illness (& name). <br /><br />Plus, Murray would not have to address the issues of the stages a dead body goes thru in death (rigor, lividity). Had the person already been dead for a long time it would have been apparent to medical officers (as it was they already suspected time of death was earlier than Murray said. I think it was too, as Murray would have had to make sure the patient had truly passed before making calls. Wouldn't want him being revived!), in which case they would have had to have been brought into the hoax, an undesirable option for many reasons. Plus a live person would have been much easier to get into the house at 1am in the morning (less people involved). I don't think a hospice patient was "bought". Don't forget Michael's affinity to sick people and the love they have for him because of it...<br /><br />I think as much as possible had to be "authentic" in the scenario. If it is was possible to introduce the propofol to the system of the patient to ensure it showed up in the report, that is one less thing that needed to be falsified- one less person who needed to know. And a peaceful way for a terminally ill patient to end their suffering.<br /><br />Love to you all.<br />
    <br /><br />I understand your principles but if the above scenario is true - then there was no reason for Murray not to mention to the paramedics giving him propofol.<br /><br />To those who believe MJ is alive but not coming back- I truly believe you should have much hope, because IF he's alive - he will be back. That is one thing I've never doubted or feared.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1322557867:
    <br />Relating to 7c, I want to bring up the following TMZ article:<br /><br />DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL<br />Jury Goes Down the Toilet<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21243.0}<br /><br />The article itself is merely about the jury asking for toilet paper, and paper towels--definitely NOT a newsworthy item.  But the TITLE of the article tells a different story than the article itself.  Also, the picture has three sets of 6 rolls of toilet paper (666).<br /><br />This was posted on TMZ after the jury made its decision, and before the verdict was announced.  Since La Toya has confirmed that Harvey Levin knows what is going on (and we have seen that for a long time, anyway): they probably knew at the time that the verdict was guilty.<br /><br />TMZ took the article down, shortly after it was posted on the hoax forum (which means that they were probably watching to see when we posted it here, and then they deleted it on TMZ).  They did not go to all the trouble to create the picture, and post the article, for nothing (only to delete it shortly after).  Therefore, what is the message that we are supposed to get from this article, in relation to the jury and therefore the court?<br />
    <br /><br />I went and looked again.<br />TMZ didn't post the toilet paper article after the jury made its decision. It was in the middle of the deliberation, not after.<br />I took a print-screen when they updated, and few moments later (few minutes, I was on TMZ) they put the article up. So it was before the verdict was reached with almost an hour.<br /><br />tmzupdatenov72011toilet.jpg<br /><br /><br />An hour later they updated that the verdict was reached<br />82891320.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />