TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• TS_comments<br />Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)<br />« Reply #1844 on: December 13, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »<br />Just a short note ...<br /><br />Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.<br /><br /> typing/
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Today during my work I suddenly thought at you TS.I was just thinking about this hoax and what kind of project are you doing,cause I mean what could be more important than the level 7  :idea: !!!! I thought also at what is happening to us and that something is not right.The time is too long and the CONTRADICTION WAY TOO BIG  :?!!!!! <br />After I finished to watch Michael's daughter interview,suddenly the tears started to flow on my face.To see this wonderful and humble girl,standing right there,and talking the way she did,it was almost a shock for me.I know she is humble,I know she is normal but when I think at what was told to us by the media all this years,I still can't believe it.Don't get me wrong,cause I'm not talking about what you all think,no way.One thing is clear to me,that if Michael were here today,the situation would be totally different .Michael would be still "the freak" and his kids still the freak's kids, and nothing more.I usually look at comments done by people who wach the videos on youtube,and I was very happy to see that all the comments were SUPER Positive  :),they all like Paris.<br />During this 2.5 years of hoax,we learned alot about all kind of things:about Michael's family and friends,about his suppose enemies, about history,about politics,about math,about music business,about movies,abour religion ,about nature,about charities ,any many,many more.In the end I and maybe you all realised that in fact we don't know anything concrete.Michael "died" and we all wait for him to come back,aka to ressurect  :? .Some people believe he died and some believe he didn't,still the life goes on as if nothing happened.Each side believes that they are right.At this point I ask myself,what if it doesen't matter at all if he died or not???? I feel we are missing something here and to BELIEVE or NOT to BELIEVE is in fact about something else.That the hoax we are all experience is just a substitution for something BIGGER  :idea: .<br />I know that maybe what I just wrote above makes no sense but I had to wrote down what I felt,cause otherwise<br />my head would explode  :oops: !!!!<br />TS if you have time give me a sign,please  :mrgreen:  :)  !!!!!![/size]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    On that note, I noticed Paris mentioned Moonwalker, which I had repeatedly brought up the parallels between it's plot and TS's theories about the "bad guys" out to get MJ. The drug dealers, the mafia, the needing to disappear to escape them and save the children.<br /><br />So yes, I still think it's all for entertainment, but please don't patronize me by saying JUST for entertainment (, TS). Entertainment is a powerful venue. Those in it's industry have a entirely unique position of power due to their influence over the demographic. How they chose to use that power (or even use it at all) is up to each individual. Michael is extremely powerful because he understands the influence he has AND he is willing to use it. There will be some big fat lessons learned by the end of this entertainment production... by the media with an inevitable domino effect hitting the general public square between the eyes. If you have been listening to Michael's message for decades this makes crystal clear sense. It's all the same message year in and year out... but people never really GOT it.<br /><br />Discover the man you never knew... he's been play acting for years. His entire public life was and IS scripted. This ruse; the death hoax for some, TS and TIAI for others, is just a natural extension of the world's greatest entertainer's Standard Operating Procedure. I suppose some might feel fooled when it's said and done, but it's all for love. He loves us, we have to know that... he really really does.<br /><br />I think Michael plays both sides of the fence, but it's all part of the illusion, part of the showmanship, part of the character that is Michael Jackson. He courts the media and then complains about being hounded and harassed. He professes his adherence to clean, drug free living... and then "dies" of the weirdest drug you ever heard of abusing. His life is and always has been scripted and choreographed by himself, the artist, Michael Jackson, for your entertainment pleasure. <br /><br />I don't need anyone to agree with me, I just wanted to go back on the record and say no, I haven't changed my mind, moreover, after a couple weeks of reflection and review, my beliefs have been strengthened yet again.
    Ps. You really think he's up there at the podium at the O2 GIGGLING because there's a bunch of bad guys hell bent out to get him? Come on.
  • on 1324094614:
    <br /> He loves us, we have to know that... he really really does.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. Michael has and will always love us. People need to remember that.
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    on 1324094614:
    <br /><br />[...]<br /><br />I don't need anyone to agree with me, I just wanted to go back on the record and say no, I haven't changed my mind, moreover, after a couple weeks of reflection and review, my beliefs have been strengthened yet again.<br />
    <br /><br />I know you don't need it, but I agree with everything you wrote !
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    on 1324094783:
    <br />Ps. You really think he's up there at the podium at the O2 GIGGLING because there's a bunch of bad guys hell bent out to get him? Come on.<br />
    <br /><br />He** NO !  :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, that is a deliciously mischievous giggle which I just love!  So Michael!  Speaks volumes. Gives me chills every time! afraid/ <br /><br /><br />
    <br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]TS on:[/color] November 25, 2011, 01:34:11 AM <br />And finally, once the how’s of the hoax become clear, then the why’s of the hoax will become even clearer than before.  Understanding the why’s is very important—not only before BAM, but especially after.  And if people who come to this forum after the BAM can see that we have a good solid coherent theory on the how’s, then they will be much more likely to believe that we also have the correct understanding of the why’s.
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]<br /><br /><br />Applehead, TS and Front both talk about Bam as if it is very real, not metaphorical. We still have a whole year of Action Jackson, to experience and thoroughly examine, connect dots, and go down many more side rabbit holes. <br /> /woohoo/ <br />[/color]
  • Bec you always amaze and impress me with your thought process.  You are a strong willed woman who speaks her mind and never lets people hand you bullshit.  You hit the nail on the head and I agree.  Take care, love to you :)<br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @bec it could be all for entertainment, maybe, but in this case how he convinced FBI to get involved?<br /><br />Or is it possible that MJ "faked" the threats to his life and fooled FBI?  Played the potential victim and FBI believed it?<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1324145839:
    <br />@bec it could be all for entertainment, maybe, but in this case how he convinced FBI to get involved?<br /><br />Or is it possible that MJ "faked" the threats to his life and fooled FBI?  Played the potential victim and FBI believed it?<br />
    <br /><br />She didn't say it was all  for entertainment.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324094614:
    <br /><br /><br />So yes, I still think it's all for entertainment.<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1324152362:
    <br />
    on 1324094614:
    <br /><br /><br />So yes, I still think it's all for entertainment.<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />But she said it wasn't just for entertainment, which it isn't. That is why FBI would be involved.
  • on 1322548550:
    <br />In this post, I’m going to be giving further evidence about one of the reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital (risk of being murdered).  However, the information in this post will go beyond just that; it will also help us to wrap up 7b, and even help us a lot in 7c.<br /><br />The question here is whether MJ has been facing a real murder danger (at any time, not just 6-25-09), and therefore was his artwork was designed to portray this real danger through entertainment?  Or was the danger just an artistic creation, designed merely for the sake of entertainment?  Once we understand the “how’s” of the hoax, the answer to this question should be very clear.  However, even before completing 7b, I want to show many reasons why this danger is very real; then the rest of 7b should be relatively easy to understand.<br /><br />[size=10pt]First and foremost are MJ’s beliefs about the Bible, the NWO, and the end of the world.  I have already documented this significantly, so I won’t repeat it here (see Update #1, for example).  For MJ, these beliefs are not just entertainment; they are very real.  There is a real battle between good and evil in this world; it has existed for thousands of years, but it gets much more intense near the end of the world.  And anyone who does not take sides with the evil powers, especially if they are rich and/or famous, will become prime targets of these evil powers (often referred to as the Illuminati).<br /><br />On the other hand, this does not mean that MJ is paranoid, and always looking at who is behind him, etc.  No, his faith in God saves him from paranoia; but true faith in God does not make people careless, or cause you to take unnecessary risks (see Matthew 4:5-7).<br /><br />For those who have been following the tweets from Paris, you know that she has tweeted several things about “secret societies”, the Illuminati, the eye-pyramid (with the Army of Love cutting the strings), the warning about the New World Order, etc.  And MJ himself did the music video, while standing beside the NWO all-seeing eye {at 1:05, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q}.  And he has also talked about a “conspiracy”, more than once.<br /><br />Are all these things just for art and entertainment, with no real threat?  And even IF there was no real threat before such warnings were given: would not the warnings themselves generate a real danger?  Would MJ put himself and his children in the cross-hairs of real danger, just for the sake of creating entertainment about a threat that was not real—that is, not real until the entertainment was created?[/size]<br /><br />Can anyone read La Toya’s book (Starting Over), and come to the conclusion that Jack Gordon was not a real threat in her life—that she fabricated the stories, pictures of bruises, etc, just for entertainment?  And if this was real, and not made up by La Toya, then it should be clear that the threats against MJ were just as real; she talks about the threats against both of them (herself and MJ) in the same context, and sometimes the same people behind the threats.  In fact, it went beyond mere threats; when it came to the molestation charges, it was these same people who “got him [MJ]” (according to Jack Gordon).<br /><br />“Latoya and Frank Cascio also wrote about 9/11 in their books!!! WHY do they brings this horrible attacks in their books, related to Mj, this is what I don't understand and it really disturbs me” {applehead250609, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg374959#msg374959}.<br /><br />Yes indeed, some people on this forum and elsewhere are having trouble understanding the how’s AND THE WHY’S of the hoax, because they are living in a fantasy hoax world: thinking that it’s all just fun and games, with multiple ambulances floating around in the sky—while not gripping the reality of the power and the agenda which exists in the underworld, and that they actually did try to take MJ out in the trade towers on 9-11 (but they failed).  How can we be a united Army of Love, to stand up against their corrupt agendas, when so many of the soldiers think that it’s “All for E.N.T.E.R.T.A.I.N.M.E.N.T.”???<br /><br />Speaking of entertainment: The Illusionist (which La Toya pleaded with us to watch, and “read between the lines”) is a good example of entertainment WHICH PORTRAYS A REAL DANGER!  There was a real enemy, with a real intent to kill the person who “died”; and the plan of the illusionist included not only saving the life of the potential victim, but also exposing the criminal.<br /><br />Probably everyone knows this by now, but let me remind you anyway: “Michael Jackson's FBI Files Reveal Death Threats” {http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1628762/michael-jacksons-fbi-files-reveal-death-threats.jhtml}.  Surely the FBI did not make this up, just to go along with MJ’s artistic creation of some imaginary enemy.  The FBI was also involved with investigating La Toya’s situation (Jack Gordon, etc); during level 5, I already quoted important excerpts from her book {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=19778.0}.  So I think we have every valid reason to believe that the FBI is helping MJ in the death hoax, for more than just movie and entertainment purposes; they are helping to create the illusion, in order to expose the criminal.<br /><br />“1. He just knew! He was famous and rich from the age of 5! The fortune hunters were always after him. He is intuitive! He is God-gifted. He just knows things!  2. He got hints from Elvis who also faked his death! He knew what happened to Elvis all his life because of his celebrity! and that Elvis had also received death threats!  3. He saw what happened to John Lenon and other celebs [MLK, JFK, Lady Di, etc]! he didn't want to wait for that happening to him too!” {SimPattyK, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21319.msg370869#msg370869}.<br /><br />Let me share a little secret, about the bitter opposition that I have received for about two years now.  If I had never done anything but promote the fun and games aspects of the hoax, you can be sure that the whole hoax world would have been raving about TS for these last two years.  The opposition is primarily because I support the serious aspects (Illuminati/NWO, end of the world, etc); humanity generally wants to believe that everything is hunky-dory, and all things will continue fine and dandy.  This is precisely the attitude which was prevalent before the flood, as well as Sodom and Gomorrah—and Jesus warned that this would also be the attitude at the end of the world (see Luke 17:26-30).<br /><br />Nevertheless, even though I have received great opposition from many: I have never received any opposition from the hoax insiders (family, TMZ, etc); quite the opposite, both the family and TMZ have supported TS/TIAI on several occasions {including the recent Too Short article, http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/22/rapper-too-short-not-dead/; http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21471.0}.  And this is because I have been giving MJ’s real message, including the serious aspects; and I have NEVER said it was only a movie, or only a sting on the fans and media.<br /><br />I’ve said the following before, but it is worth repeating.  This is the only hoax forum that I have ever posted on, and it is also the only hoax forum or website that TMZ ever linked to in their blogroll; this blogroll is no longer on their home page, but it is still on their website and still has a link to our forum on it {http://www.tmz.com/blogroll}.  For a long time, many have thought that TMZ was just another unreliable tabloid media source—that they have merely been playing with hoax believers, and don’t really have any inside information about the hoax.  Well, TS has always supported TMZ; and recently, La Toya also supported TMZ: “But there’s more to the story guys, and Harvey knows that; Harvey Levin knows that (don’t you Harvey).” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0f7T8h3VTM}.<br /><br />I could cite many more examples, both from TMZ and the family; however, I have already done that many times in the past, so I only added a couple of newer examples here.  But I will close with the following, which sums it up in short.  The whole world, INCLUDING HOAX BELIEVERS, need to wake up to the reality of the seriousness of the danger—not for the sake of fear and mind-control, as some people have claimed; but rather for the sake of awareness and preparation: forewarned is forearmed!<br />
  • My opinion of Paris' reference to Moonwalker film is because this is the 1 film that I know of that her father put out in which he told a story through his music and acting. He was in other movies but this one is his story. The song choices are very revealing as the important message of that era and now. The 3 children in this movie are now in fact Prince, Paris and Blanket to a tee. Paris' reference to this movie has clues to those who are paying attention. She planted an idea for people to be curious about her dad's film, I bet many people are checking it out because of her mention. The other obvious things are her wanting to act and she improved with her dad, etc.<br /><br />I think the drug theme in Moonwalker could be in reference to mind control programs and how they use drugs to induce the ability to program people. It is my belief that MJ has told a very real story through Moonwalker and the continuation is This Is It in which he is telling us of the dangers again. The below info about the movie helps to tie it all together like a nice christmas package. It is my belief and has been for a while that the reason for the Bad theme is because this was the last time MJ was truly happy. Not long after this era was the first round of allegations.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonwalker<br />
    Moonwalker, also known as Michael Jackson: Moonwalker, is an American anthology film released in 1988 by singer Michael Jackson. Rather than featuring one continuous narrative, the film is a collection of short films about Jackson, several of which are long-form music videos from Jackson's Bad album.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_(album)<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonwalker#Segments<br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095655/synopsis<br /><br />If the threat (NWO) and warning of EOW was only a figment of TS' imagination and a piece of the ARG to make it more exciting for hoaxers than WHY are there thousands of other people talking about the NWO/EOW? There are thousands of websites, youtube channels/videos dedicated to exposing the NWO agenda. NWO is a blanket term and there are subcategories about the secret societies like Illuminati, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, etc.<br /><br />The below info is only a miniscule amount of info on the net regarding this subject. You/We have been warned.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)#Conspiracy_theories<br />http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/<br /><br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati<br />http://www.illuminati-news.com/2007/1010.html<br />http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_illuminati.htm#menu<br />http://vigilantcitizen.com/<br />http://www.youtube.com/user/theindustryexposed<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I do believe entertainment is a HUGE aspect of this hoax.<br /><br />Awakening the masses to what's really going on in the world is another HUGE aspect.<br /><br />People need something massive to happen in order to be shaken from their slumber or they'll wake up one day with a chip in their neck and wonder where their "freedom" went but by then it could be too late.<br /><br />When Michael BAMs, people WILL sit up and take notice and be jolted from their fake reality.  It has to happen because if it doesn't, sh*t's gonna get real and nobody will be prepared for it, or even see it coming.  And worse, they'll believe what they're told and go along with it.  <br /><br />
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    $$$$$$$
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe that people must begin to take these issues with the seriousness that requires, Michael " die " by this, and we must help expose this riffraff.<br /> /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Ben arrive in time to confirm what Kai Chase confirm in his statement, that all the employees were fired before anyone was being transported in the of the ambulance.<br />Kai said someone security dismissed. But, who?, no one asked me that in the trial,..None of the employees see Michael when he was being transported only the paramedics as they saw him, on the other hand, upon arrival at UCLA,.. i believe that the said that Murray asked the paramedics cover the face of the patient with a towel, strange concern Murray at a time like thisIn the 0.40 seconds employees leave the house<br /><br />kaichasemarturie.JPG?height=136&width=200<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @Andrea: Agreed.<br /><br />Ps. @TS, re: much earlier debate, I don't think things are alright. I'm not in the stern of the ship counting sheep either. I am hyper aware of the slow, progressive erosion of freedom in this country. I believe spreading awareness of this truth will be possible in a domino effect of this hoax and this is part of Michael's agenda. By revealing that he is alive, he will prove media outlets unreliable. He will shock people's sense of reality. It will be the first time that many people discover that what they saw on TV wasn't the truth (a mOment suspends tIme). In a chain reaction of emotions, thousands, if not millions of people will begin to question everything. A seed of doubt with a super fertilizer shot gets planted in the collective consciousness and a major chink in TPTB's armor is removed...  the public's trust in the media will be brought to its knees.<br /><br />@Gina, I believe there is a "key" person at the FBI as TS said, certainly, there has to be. The 333 pages in 7 files released on 12/21 (22nd, real life physical location weather delay) is not a coincidence, so there is at least one key person at the FBI cooperating with Michael. It makes sense anyway, someone had to give approval to LAFD firehouse 71 for their role (and others, see earlier debate). There is a branch of the FBI that handles entertainment productions, you'll recall. FBI involvement past this key person might be as simple as MJ alerted the agency to his project so they don't get involved unnecessarily in the "investigation" into his "death". Sort of like how schools alert the local FD when they do routine fire drills so that time and funds are not wasted with false alarm calls. Just a thought.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1324176853:
    <br />Ben arrive in time to confirm what Kai Chase confirm in his statement, that all the employees were fired before anyone was being transported in the of the ambulance.<br />Kai said someone security dismissed. But, who?, no one asked me that in the trial,..None of the employees see Michael when he was being transported only the paramedics as they saw him, on the other hand, upon arrival at UCLA,.. i believe that the said that Murray asked the paramedics cover the face of the patient with a towel, strange concern Murray at a time like thisIn the 0.40 seconds employees leave the house<br /><br />kaichasemarturie.JPG?height=136&width=200<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for posting this particular video paula....I have looked and looked for it.  I had seen just once before and knew of it.....drove me nuts not to find it.  I think it shows a lot of interesting things.......perhaps from "the other day"?  It's a totally different view from the original ambulance video.  Even the see-through-the-crack-in-the-gate portion is much clearer.  One thing I noticed too....when Ben shows the cover of the OK rag, they show the birth and death date....they also show 10.26pm........why do they show this? Am I seeing things?  <br />Anyways....I am going to re-watch it and re-watch now that I have it here.....thank you again!!!!  You made my night!<br /><br />Hope everyone is doing well and you are all having a great weekend......<br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS> a couple of things I forgot to ask....<br /><br />1) the back of LAFD shirts.....do they really read "Los Angeles City" or exactly what is there on the back?<br />2) you don't suppose......Michael actually walked out, as a "released" staff member...in front of everyone....now that would be bold for sure...but nobody would question it because of the uproar already. 
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Brilliant invision of the Hoax
    Sometimes I'm the social pariah, sometimes the voice of the underrepresented. Pigeon/statue either/or. We need a digging-own-grave smiley.<br /><br />To clarify my last post, perhaps FBI was contacted for approval, alerted to stand by, and so they could stand down; false alarm, pseudo scenario, play-act-ment, by any other name; illusion, ruse, hoax. <br /><br />One could reason that bringing the FBI in on this would be necessary not only to enlist official departments cooperation but also to insure legality.  Considering what we have learned about how the FBI functions internally (little communication between departments), one or two key people being solely responsible for providing MJHD approval and clearance may well be all it takes. Further, this truth legitimizes TS's role(play) here; FBI cooperation sounds so... gansta, doesn't it?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1324185472:
    <br /><br />Ps. @TS, re: much earlier debate, I don't think things are alright. I'm not in the stern of the ship counting sheep either. I am hyper aware of the slow, progressive erosion of freedom in this country. I believe spreading awareness of this truth will be possible in a domino effect of this hoax and this is part of Michael's agenda. By revealing that he is alive, he will prove media outlets unreliable. He will shock people's sense of reality. It will be the first time that many people discover that what they saw on TV wasn't the truth (a mOment suspends tIme). In a chain reaction of emotions, thousands, if not millions of people will begin to question everything. A seed of doubt with a super fertilizer shot gets planted in the collective consciousness and a major chink in TPTB's armor is removed...  the public's trust in the media will be brought to its knees.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@bec, I just love what you said here and I think it's even better than this. Many, many people are already aware - from groups like Anonymous to normal, everyday people chatting in staff rooms, street corners and living rooms all over the world.  They know things are not right.  MJ already has many 'on his side', even though they don't know it yet! Or to put it another way, they have no idea (yet) that Michael Jackson is on their side!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br /><br />Sorry, I wrote so much, but I was just musing... smiley_spider  <br /><br />Yes, that video Paula posted (thanks!) shows that the guy through the fence in the blue shirt is clearly not MJ afterall.  This reminds me that everything that we have been shown since day 1, is only what MJ, the master designer, has desired/wanted us to see. No more--no less. I believe it was intended for that tiny clip initially to look like MJ standing, there--just as it was intended for the 7-gif at UCLA to look like MJ sitting up on the stretcher. Now 2+ years later we are finding out that MJ was not on that stretcher. Now we see this guy in the yard is not MJ.  Isn't it amazing how releasing crucial bits of information at precise points along the hoax way, or throughout history, changes everything. Progressive revelation. It might even look like leaked info, and still be intentional.  Information can be intentionally misleading, by whoever has the power--could be good or evil intentions. TS has listed an ARG as one of the purposes of the hoax, perhaps as one of the more fun aspects of it, in which new clues or helps to figure things out, help you go further in the game. Therefore there is likely/obviously MUCH more that TS or MJ can/will reveal to us, and each tidbit has potential to be shocking.  It might verify some suspicions we had, elliminate long-held beliefs or add a whole new dimension requiring us to rethink much of the hoax scenario.<br /><br /><br />We know that TPTB like to create order out of chaos-- as in create a problem which they come in to solve. The problem might be terrorism (they supply) solved with tighter security, dictators (they set up) solved with wars to rid them, and wars solved with creating an overall "benevolent" power--namely The New World Order. The stated intentions of some of the leaders of this push for the NWO, seem to be for unity and security/peace.  One Bible verse says that when people are saying peace and safety, then destruction will come (1 Thessalonians 5:3). But isn't that what MJ wants for the world--love, peace, caring for the planet.  They are not both on the same team, so we must assume that MJ is on the good side, and that they are lying--intending really to bring slavery and massive death.  MJ's track record has been pure true love, and their track record has been misery for the masses.  So wouldn't they be aware that MJ is interferring with their plans, and try to block or remove him.  I think it was Front likened it to chess and that he was always one move ahead.  <br /><br /><br />Okay, now I'm thinking in terms of what good the common man or public can do by being aware of "evil" intentions of TPTB setting in place the NWO.  Simply becoming aware of their tactics can't possibly stop them, for they surely could simply turn off the internet or cripple our power systems (blackouts) or drop bombs, or they bring their tanks into our cities. No, it must be the right time for this info to be revealed to us, or we wouldn't know about it.  I believe deep important secrets are only revealed when it's God's timing, coming closer to "end times". Daniel spoke of "knowledge increasing in the last days".  This "awareness" will likely lead us to WW3.  If there are huge demonstrations in the streets or "revolutions", then comes the crack-down with force, just like other revolutions. And that's just what "they" planned to happen.  I believe this IS God's timing, His drama unfolding!  We each play our part, acting as we feel led or "want" to.  MJ is submitting to what he feels God is leading him to do. God is moving and working behind the scenes--shaking the earth's powerful people and their plans.  TS speaks of real danger, but he and/or MJ are trusting God all throughout. <br /><br /><br />What role the one or more friends in the FBI have in this hoax is still unclear to me. And they may not even know MJ's full purpose-- EOW, and perhaps they have been told MJ would assist them in catching someone, in trade for clearance in creating a Thriller 2 movie, using (a body), ambulance, UCLA, and a courtroom.  All I know, is that we only know a speck of what's really going on. In the Bible again, in the days when the Israelites were in captivity, God led those ruling kings, Cyrus and Artaxerxes to help them rebuild their temple. God can make anybody he wants do what he wants when he wants.  Just some thoughts.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I agree that this is about raising awareness....but IMO, that is just one step because awareness on its own will not exact the change this world needs at this point in history.  As others have mentioned, people have always been 'aware' to some degree...yet, we carry that awareness with us while we go sell ourselves (labor) daily in order to have enough $ to pay 'them' for our spot on the planet.  Despite our 'awareness'...we can't escape 'them' because they've infiltrated every aspect of our waking lives....from our schools to our governments to our places of worship to our 'entertainment'....and everything in between.<br /><br />MJ stated in TII that he's doing this to bring 'awareness' and 'awakening' to people. This aspect of the hoax (ARG or whatever) has done just that....we've all become more aware and awake since his 'death', but we are a very small number compared to those out there.  But even so, we still are only aware and awake of a 'system' that we cannot break completely free from on our own (kinda like knowing you are dreaming while in a dream).  That is why I strongly believe that there will be a BAM because without one the 'goal' for all this would not be reached...and I think we know enough about Mike to know that he usually accomplishes everything he sets as a 'goal'.  The entire world needs to wake up...and while the ripples that are and have been created by those of us who are more aware and awake, have and will continue to have a far-reaching impact...the entire world needs a huge 'jolt' in order to wake up from the dream (matrix) that 'they' (TPTB) have created.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.